Summer 09 (Louis Tomlinson)

By ahstomlinson

What happens when the fame, family, friends, dreams, kids, and much more becomes a part of Louis and Beatrice... More

Summer O9'
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Author's Note
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Epilogue

Chapter 5

146K 1.7K 260
By ahstomlinson

Louis got up and greeted whoever the hell she was.

"How are you?", Louis asked.

"I'm really good and you?I've missed you so much you know.",she stated.

Oh hell no , who is she and why does she miss MY boyfriend?I repeat MY BOYFRIEND!I got up and stood right next to Louis.I gave her jealous glare.He put his hand over my shoulder.I placed my hand around his hip.I lean my head on his shoulder and give her a mischievous smile.

"This is my beautiful girlfriend Beatrice,we've been together for four years already , and are still going to continue forever.",Louis states.

He kisses my cheek and I flutter my eyes.I removed my hand from his hip,and turned his head to face me.I lean in and we kiss on the lips for a minute or two.I turn to see her and she looks a bit uncomfortable.

"And you are?",I say with an attitude.

"Oh,my name is Lily.You see I lived in Georgia , but moved to Doncaster when I was in grade 5.Louis was in the same class as I was , and I sat right next to him , so we were partners for everything.He helped me with things I didn't understand.By the end of the year,I moved back to Georgia.Now I finished high school,and decided to live here.We were best buddies weren't we Louis?",Lily says.

"I guess , I don't know!",Louis replied.

"Well yeah I gotta go Louis.You look very good.You know, if you ever feel lonely , you can call me anytime.",She winked and gave me an evil smile.

She put a tiny piece of paper in Louis shorts.Louis was in shock.Oh no she didn't.Not only did she wink at him,but she pretty much offered her body to him.Louis went over to the trash can and threw the scrap of paper away.I was boiling with anger.I went after her,and decided to tell her a little something.

"Listen Lila or Lily , whatever the fuck your name is, go do your prostitute job out in the streets or alleys,but not with my boyfriend ok?He doesn't want you, just get that clear in your head.Alright?K,Byeeee!",I stated.

After my speech, I slapped her right across the face and it felt good.After the slap,Louis came and took me to our spot in the sand.Good thing he came or else there would of been a cat fight in the middle of the beach.

"Well,aren't you feisty?I like that!",He told me and winked.

"Hey,what's mine is mine,and no one else's."

And with that , he kissed me sweetly on the lips , and we stayed like that for a while.But, I didn't mind.

*sorry for the short chapter*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
6.2K 82 8
(Complete) THIS IS A FAN-FICTION OF @Fallzswimmer MY LIFE WITH THE WALTER BOYS STORY!!!!!!! Jackie has long since left the Walter's House and is now...
22.2K 815 16
"𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮?" "𝙪𝙝, 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚�...
101K 2.2K 39
Estelle lives in the middle of London and has no problems in life until the math teacher stops her and asks her if she can teach a classmate math. A...