My Own Superhero (A Stephen A...

Por katedp

Kai just got a job as the new makeup artist on The CW show, Arrow. She is a huge fangirl and who knows what w... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note

Chapter 12

2.6K 54 8
Por katedp

Hello! Just want to let you all know that at the end of this chapter and the beginning of the next one, there will be a little smut. I put a warning before it starts, so you know. Also I want to say the biggest THANK YOU to all of my readers. You make me smile everyday and I love seeing the votes and reads going up. Much love to y'all, and keep on keeping on. :)

Chapter 12

Kai POV

It had been about two weeks since I had found Jared and Rae, and today was the day she was going to surprise him and move in. I think it was Friday. All of her stuff was in Stephen's garage, and the three of us had gotten up early, to go over to Jared's house and wake him up. Rae decided it would be cute to throw rocks at his window. As we pulled up to his house, she hopped out, and ran around the house. About five minutes later, she came running from the back of the house, headed toward the front door, so he could meet her.

He opened the door, and my cheeks immediately reddened when I saw he was shirtless. I looked at my lap, and I could see Stephen looking at me. I looked up and he was smirking. I laughed and leaned over to him, and placed a kiss on his warm lips to let him know that I only had eyes for him. He got my message, and when he pulled away, Jared had Rae in his embrace, so I guess she told him the news. We took this as our cue to exit the car and start grabbing boxes. We each had one box, but Jared and Rae were so in their own world, they didn't even hear us coming. We made ourselves known by clearing our throats, and they jumped apart.

A few hours later, Rae was all settled into the house and the four of us were sitting in Jared's living room, drinking. He and Rae were nursing beers, and Stephen and I were both working on our second glasses of wine. We were chatting about nothing in particular when I came up with the best idea. What if Supernatural, The Flash, and Arrow, all did a huge crossover episode? I mean it worked on The Flash and Arrow, why couldn't it work with Supernatural? I saw a problem with the fact that Supernatural wasn't DC, but I might just be able to talk Andrew, Marc, and The CW into making it happen.

I looked up to find all three of them staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"You had a very mischievous look on your face. I've learned that those can be both good and bad," replied Rae.

I chuckled and replied, "I just came up with the most awesome idea in the history of awesome ideas that might make some fandoms explode."

The three of them laughed and Stephen said, "What do you have in mind?"

"Stay with me here, but imagine, Supernatural, Arrow, and The Flash crossover."

They all gave me blank looks until Jared and Stephen began smirking. "I knew I picked the right girl," Stephen told me.

I smiled and said, "You like?"

"I love! I mean it might be hard to pitch because Supernatural is not in the DC universe, but I think if all of the casts got together and talked it out, we could come up with a pitch that they couldn't say no to," Stephen said excitedly.

"Jared what do you think?" Stephen pressed.

"I love it, I know Jensen, Misha, and Mark will love it, it's just a matter of making The CW love it."

"Yay! Do you know when The Flash starts filming again?" I asked Stephen.

"I think they start the same day we do, so Monday."

"Okay. Why don't we get everyone together for a meal and we can talk it out then?"

"Definitely," replied Jared, "I can call Jensen, Misha, and Mark if you want? And where should I tell them to meet us?"

"Our place?" I asked with a look at Stephen.

"Sure."

"Our place then Jared."

He nodded and got up to make his phone calls. I looked at Stephen and said, "Can you call Grant and see if he could get his cast on board? And then your cast?"

He nodded and left to make some calls. I looked at Rae and she was intently staring at her beer.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, its just going to be hard to find a new job, and with his work hours, I may not see him so much."

"Oh. Well, you have the weekends. Also you have the summer off, so you could go to set with him and meet everyone and still have time to see him."

"Yeah I guess so," she replied dejectedly.

"Don't sound so dejected love. Even though I'm on set all the time, I rarely have a free minute to spend with Stephen."

"Yeah but you guys get to drive to work together, and drive home from work together. Because I don't do what Jared does, I won't get to see him," she whined at me.

"No need for whining. Rae I promise you, Jared is an amazing guy, and no matter whether you see him for five minutes or five hours, it will be awesome. Plus, tomorrow when everyone is over, you will get to meet some more incredible people that I am proud to call my friends."

"Okay," she conceded with a smile.

Just then, Stephen and Jared walked back in with grins on their faces.

"So?" I asked.

"You're going to need to make a lot of food tomorrow," replied Stephen.

I laughed and said, "Awesome. I think its time we get going, yeah?"

"Yeah." I stood up from the couch, and Jared led Stephen and I out of his house. I wrapped Jared up in a hug and whispered, "Reassure her. She is worried about not seeing you." I felt him nod and I smiled. I pulled away and Stephen and Jared "bro-hugged." I rolled my eyes, grabbed Stephen's hand and we headed out.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up the next morning more excited than I have been in a long time. I popped out of bed and started running about the house making sure it was all ready for the amount of people that were going to be in the house. I think it was going to be, myself, Rae, Jared, Jensen, Misha, Mark, Grant, Danielle, Carlos, Tom, Jesse, Candice, Stephen, Emily, Colton, David, Katie, Willa, John, and Paul but with these guys I never could be sure. I had decided to order pizza so I didn't have to worry about cooking for so many people, and I had grabbed my big pad of paper, so that I could write ideas on it.

As the day progressed, my excitement grew, and I think I was driving Stephen crazy because I couldn't stop talking. My mouth just wouldn't stop. I didn't even register what I was talking about I was talking so much. The doorbell rang, and I could hear Stephen sigh in I think thankfulness. I blushed and he placed a kiss on my lips, and went to answer the door. When he came back he had a whole hoard of people with him. Jared, Rae, Jensen, Misha, and Mark followed behind him and they all came in and I stood up to give them hugs. When Jensen hugged me, he whispered in my ear, "Are they together?" referring to Rae and Jared. I nodded and I could feel him smile.

"Finally, I thought he was never going to find someone." I chuckled at Jensen's remark and as I pulled out of the hug, the doorbell rang and I ran to get the door. When I opened the door, I found Emily, Colton, David, Katie, Willa, John, and Paul standing at the door. "Hey! Come on in, and I will explain what's going on when everyone gets here."

"There are more people coming?" Asked Willa.

"Yes, there are five more people coming and there are five that are already here, minus Stephen and me." They all looked surprised and I just laughed and ushered them in. The Supernatural guys got up to greet them and everyone who hadn't met her, got acquainted with Rae. A couple minutes later, the doorbell rang again, and it was Grant, Danielle, Carlos, Tom, Jesse, and Candice. I smiled and said, "Come in! Everyone else is here, so we can get started once you grab your food and drink." They all looked at me confused, so I dragged them inside and when they saw everyone the looks of confusion got deeper. I laughed and said, "Go get food and I will explain everything." They all nodded and we moved on.

About ten minutes later everyone was settled in the living room. People covered every square inch of space we had and the energy in the room wasn't helping my nervous excitement. Finally I decided now was a good time to tell everyone why they were here. I stood up and moved in front of my pad and cleared my throat once. No change in the volume of the room. Stephen cleared his throat and still no change. I grabbed my glass and tapped it with a spoon and everything seemed to calm down from there.

"Okay, so before I tell you all why you are here, I wanted to thank you all for coming, because I know you start filming soon. So you are here, because yesterday, I had the most awesome idea, but I need all of your help to make it happen. I had the idea to do a Supernatural, Arrow, and The Flash crossover."

I looked into the crowd of people in my living room, and their faces all lit up. I smiled and said, "So you like?"

They all nodded simultaneously, and I grinned at Stephen and Jared. "Okay, so the reason you all are here is we need to come up with a pitch that The CW can't refuse. This crossover needs to be amazing, and it needs to make sense within what is happening in each shows individual arc. Can we make this happen?!"

Nods came from around the room and we started brainstorming. We brainstormed for hours, and finally we had to call uncle because it was getting late. We showed everyone out, and suddenly it was just Stephen and I. He looked at me and I could see something behind his eyes. "What?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I just think you are incredible and I am so lucky to have you."

"Well, Mr. Amell, I am luckier to have you. You truly are something special." As I said this, I walked over to him and placed my hands on his shoulders. I could feel his skin heat up at my touch and I internally smiled at the affect I had on him. He looked down at me, and now I could see the lust in his eyes.

SMUT HERE!!!!! BE FOREWARNED!!!!!!!

I grabbed his face and pulled his lips to mine. He kissed me and time seemed to stop. He tapped me on the shoulder and made a sort of come-hither movement, but less creepy. I knew he meant to jump, so I did and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me up stairs and to the bedroom. I started laughing a little as we entered and headed toward the bed, remembering the Arrow Season 1 gag reel when he and Katie fell off the bed. Stephen looked at me and I think he knew what I was thinking about because he said, "Don't worry, I would never let you fall."

I smiled flirtily, and his hands made their way to the hem of my shirt, and in one swift movement it was no longer on my body. I did the same to him, me having a little more trouble than he did with me. I licked my lips at the sight of his chiseled chest, and his lips seemed to make their way to my neck and almost immediately he found my sweet spot. I released a breath, and it turned into a moan at the end. I was so turned on it was making me crazy. He pulled away, smiled at the spot on my neck and he laid me down on the bed, and removed my pants, leaving me in my bra and underwear, and then he pulled his own pants off, leaving him in just his boxers. I had never been more turned on in my life, and he hadn't even made a move on my lower half yet.

I decided I needed to take control, so before he could make his move; I grabbed him and forced him to the bed. I crawled on top of him, and I could feel his erection growing under me. I smirked and whispered, "Excited are we?"

His eyes gleamed with lust as he replied, "Yes. Please take me."

I smiled at his begging and moved lower on his body, so my head was in line with the top of his boxers and I began to place butterfly kisses all along the band, and I knew I was driving him crazy, because his breath was short, and his eyes were squeezed shut. I finally tore off his boxers, this time in one fell swoop, and his erection sprang to attention. My eyes widened at his size and when I looked back up, he was smirking at me. I smirked back and brushed my fingers over his very large manhood. He gasped and I smiled at the affect my fingers were having on him. I began pumping him with my hand, until he was begging me to use my mouth.

I spread his legs apart, so I had room to move around, and I began with kitten licks, when suddenly his hips bucked up and I laughed. I took him in my mouth and went as deep as I could go, and he groaned at the contact. I bobbed up and down, and I could see his face covered in a layer of sweat. He whispered, "I'm close" I smiled and suddenly I felt him release into my mouth and I let him go and I swallowed. He sat up, and whispered to me; "My turn," and I couldn't help but be a little afraid.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

206K 18.2K 29
"𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞." "𝐰𝐞𝐥�...
1 0 1
A young man, devastated with grief, decides to take on the criminals of his city, and bring them to justice.
657 23 14
Liberty Davis is just a typical fangirl who loves superheroes. Despite the millions of comics, games, movies, and TV series in existence, CW's Arrow...
791K 11.8K 24
**Please Note - This is the sequel to Notice Me. If you haven't read that yet, it's highly recommended that you do so first as there may be spoilers...