Chapter 32

Hi lovelies. So, I sent out a message, but not all of my readers follow me, so here we go. There are only a few chapters left, but there will be a sequel to this story. I am still working out plot details in my head, but it is happening. Please enjoy this chapter. :)

Chapter 32

Kai POV

Its been about a month since my twins were born and life was great. I was happy as could be and I was about to start on a new directing project. I was so excited because the plot was close to my heart. It was about a young man and young woman who meet one night and fall in love over the course of the evening (Like Before We Go, which you should go and watch if you haven't). It reminded me of Stephen and I in a way, because we really fell in love at first sight.

Carson and Emmerson were good. We had a lot of sleepless nights, but we were okay. The triplets had their fourth birthday a few weeks ago, and it was really fun. We had the whole family over for a meal and everyone chatted and caught up and it was nice. I had really missed everyone and I knew the triplets had missed all of their aunties and uncles. Actually it was there that I announced that I was doing my new project and everyone was so supportive.

————————

It was my first day on set, and I was excited. We were working in downtown Vancouver, because I wanted to be close to my family, so I had been working with the location cop to control the crowds that would inevitably show up. I hadn't actually found out who was working on the project cast-wise, because the casting director was being secretive. It was stupid, but I didn't fight. Barriers were up, dolly track was laid and we were ready to slate, but we were missing actors. That frustrated me, but I didn't want to tell anyone.

I made an executive decision, and walked over to where the makeup area was set up, and when I saw who was sitting in the trailer I was completely floored. "Jensen? Danneel?"

"Kai?" Jensen asked.

"Huh? You're the leads?" I asked.

"Yeah, why are you here?" asked Danneel.

"I'm the director," I said with a grin.

It was their turn to be shocked. I smiled and said, "We're waiting on you. Also we have barricades up, so please don't cross them."

With that, I left the trailer and about five minutes later, they finally decided to show up. They were walking hand in hand, and it was the cutest thing ever. They were so in love it was sickeningly adorable. Although I'm sure they felt that way about Stephen and I. I called action and immediately, they turned on the charm. They were so amazing, that I knew this project was going to go amazingly well.

————————

"Alright, cut. Ladies and gentleman that is a wrap on One Night. Thank you to actors and crew. Also, we are having a get together at my place tomorrow night, so be there or be square. Love all of you!" I shouted through the megaphone. Finally we were done with production and now all we had to do was post. Ugh.

I drove home, and when I pulled up, Stephen was standing on the front stoop with our one month olds in his arms. I smiled like an idiot, and ran over to them and wrapped them in my arms. I inhaled their smell deeply and knew that his was something I never ever wanted to forget. I then heard the pitter patter of little feet coming downstairs and I pulled away to welcome my triplets into my arms. I don't think I will ever understand how I got this lucky, but I shouldn't question things when they are this good.

——————

We were in the middle of my cast and crew party, and everyone was merry. Stephen and the kids were surprised to find that Jensen and Danneel were in this movie. Sam was happy because they decided to bring JJ along. He and JJ got along like brother and sister and I would be completely shocked if they didn't end up in each other's lives somehow. They ran to his room while the adults hung around downstairs for the get together, and we just talked. Time was precious to me these days, and everyone was working hard on their own projects and so time with them was wonderful.