Chapter 13

This one is a little short, so I am going to put up the next one too. :)

Chapter 13

Stephen POV

SMUT CONTINUES HERE!!!!!!

After I released into Kai's mouth, she pulled off of me and I sat up. I was a little out of breath, but I whispered to her, "My turn." I saw a tinge of fear behind her eyes and so I continued, "We won't do anything you're not comfortable with. Okay?"

The fear fell away and she whispered, "Thank you," and gently placed her lips on mine. I grabbed her body and moved it so she was lying with her head on the pillows. I kissed down to her neck again and immediately her breath hitched in her throat and she let out a loud moan. My hands made their way around her body, so that I could unclasp her bra. It came undone quite quickly, and finally I could see her top half completely naked. She looked at me and blushed, and I smiled and kissed the center of her chest, right between her boobs. She shivered and slowly I kissed to the left until I made it to her left nipple.

The reaction was almost immediate when I licked it. She gasped loudly and a guttural moan came from the back of her throat. I smirked as I continued to tease, and finally I decided to take it into my mouth and play with the other one with my hand. She was a moaning writhing mess underneath me and that made me smirk internally. I began to kiss down her stomach, stopping when I reached her belly button. I let my breath fall over her stomach and she whispered, "Do something."

I smirked and hooked the band of her underwear in my mouth and pulled it off with my teeth. I spread her legs and I kissed the inside of her left thigh, and then her right. Before I did anything else, I looked up for her reassurance and she nodded at me. I began to move my tongue all over her sensitive areas, and she was coming undone right before my eyes. I decided it was time to move to fingers, so I rubbed her with my thumb and before I knew it, she whispered, "Close, babe, close."

Ten seconds later I could see her thighs tighten, and she moaned the loudest she ever has. I smiled and made my way back up to kiss her.

Kai POV

My eyes cracked open, and I could see the light streaming in through the window. I smiled at what had happened between Stephen and me last night, and I hoped it wasn't the last time that would happen. I leaned over to see if he was in the bed, and he wasn't. I quirked an eyebrow, and got out of bed. I grabbed my robe from the hook on the door, and headed out. I found Stephen in the kitchen, wearing nothing but last night's briefs. I smirked and padded to the kitchen and placed my hands on his lower back and rubbed. He sighed and said, "Round two so soon?"

I laughed, "No, I just didn't want to scare you."

"Okay, breakfast is almost done. What do you want to do today? We start filming tomorrow."

"Honestly, I want to lay on the couch with you and be lazy. I love spending time with you, and I want to get as much time in with you before we both start working."

"Okay, lets just have a lazy day then."

A lazy day we had. It was amazing, lying with Stephen watching god knows what, but kissing more than watching. His kisses were like a drug to me and I couldn't get enough of him. We spent the day all loved up, and I knew these days were the special ones; the ones we would tell our kids about.

"Do you want to have kids?" I whispered to Stephen, apropos of nothing.

"I would love to, especially with you."

"Aww, babe..." I replied bashfully.

"No joke, love. You are going to be an amazing mother, and our kids are going to be wonderful."

"I love you," I replied with a kiss on his lips.

He smiled and I knew he felt the same.