Chapter 27

Hi lovelies. Hope you all are good. Here is a new chapter! There is some smut in this chapter, but I will put a warning when it starts. :) Thank you for your patience with me in getting this chapter up! Also the photo is a picture of her dress for the premiere.

Chapter 27

Kai POV

It was finally premiere day! We were in New York for the premiere and Stephen and the kids were with me. I was excited for tonight because this was the first time I was doing a huge press line for something like the Avengers. This morning we were on Good Morning America and the people there were so lovely, it added a wonderful element of love to the day. I was getting ready, and I was getting excited. I was sad that the family couldn't be there to celebrate with me, but having Stephen and the kids with me was amazing.

We were driven to the premiere red carpet in a nice limo and I couldn't stop smiling. We got out of the car and the flashes were immediately blinding, and I had to blink a few times to get used to the light. As we walked the carpet, I saw all of the cast and crew and hugged all of them. We were all thrilled to be there, and it was exciting to finally present this project to the press.

After about an hour on the carpet, we were shown into the theatre and I was shown to the wings to present the movie. I kissed Stephen and I followed the security to the wings and waited. I was the last one being called, so after the cast was called I walked out and smiled. The applause was deafening and the cast was all grinning at me mischievously. I was confused, but went with it. Robert grabbed a mic and said, "Hi to all! Hope everyone is good. We are going to show the movie in a sec, but we have a little surprise for Kai. We worked with Stephen to get some people here tonight and we are thrilled that they all could be here. So quickly can Stephen make his way up here, because I have a feeling she might pass out."

I was even more confused as Stephen made his way up, but I still just went with it. "So, without further ado, please help me welcome, Emily Bett Rickards, Colton Haynes, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, John Barrowman, Paul Blackthorne, Grant Gustin, Danielle Panabaker, Carlos Valdez, Jesse L. Martin, Candice Patton, Tom Cavanaugh, Jensen and Daneel Ackles, Jared and Rae Padalecki, Misha Collins, Mark A. Sheppard, Kim Rhodes, Richard Speight Jr., Rob Benedict, Osric Chau, Felicia Day, Jim Beaver, Matt Cohen, and finally Jeffrey Dean Morgan," said Robert. My jaw was dropped in shock as they all walked out and I ran over and hugged all of them. It took a minute, but honestly, I couldn't care less.

I looked over and I hugged the entire cast and grabbed the mic. "Holy cow! I don't know how to thank you guys. This was the most incredible surprise ever! I love all of you and hope everyone here enjoys the film. It was a big labor of love and hope it was worth it. Also special thanks to my husband for dealing with my insanity while making this movie. He basically was raising our kids while I was working and I appreciate that so much, even with his own crazy filming schedule with some of these crazy people. So, now here is Infinity Wars."

SMUT HERE

The morning after the premiere I woke up next to Stephen and he was staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I am just so captivated by your beauty and I really want to get started on number four," he whispered suggestively.

I smirked back, got out of bed, put the do not disturb sign on the door, made sure it was locked, and went back to Stephen and said, "One sec?"

"One sec."

I headed into the bathroom, where I had hidden a small Ziplock in my toiletry stuff. I pulled it smiled devilishly at what lay before me. I knew it turned Stephen on when I wore things like corsets and negligées, but this was taking it to another level. I had bought red nipple stickers, and a barely there g-string in red, that I knew would drive him crazy. I applied the stickers and put on the panties, threw back on my t-shirt and went back out to find Stephen waiting for me. I could already see the tent forming, and I smirked at that.

I walked to the edge of the bed, he looked at me and I slowly lifted the shirt over my head, and when I looked, his eyes were glazed with lust, and the half tent that had been there previously, was now twice as large. I hopped back on the bed and climbed onto his chest. I bent over and our lips touched and I could immediately feel the warmth pooling at my core. We made out for a while, and when we pulled away from each other, to catch our breath, I smirked. I sultrily began to pull off the stickers and I could see his eyes widen and the gleam grew in his eyes. Once they were both off, he grabbed both of my breasts with his large, calloused hands. I moaned and my back arched and I could feel more warmth pooling.

He rolled me over and began kissing my neck and down to my chest. He placed two butterfly kisses on each of my nipples and I shuddered at the contact. He kissed further down until he reached my belly button. He pulled off the g-string off and began blowing on my sensitive areas. His fingers began playing with my nub, and I was a sweating, writhing mess beneath him. Before I could explode, he pulled out and then replaced his fingers with his large and very hard member. I moaned as he entered and as soon as he was all the way in, he began pounding into me and I was exploding repeatedly as he hit my g-spot every time. "Scream baby, scream," he whispered.

Soon, I could tell he was about to come, and so I pulled out and he whimpered, missing the contact. I flipped him back over, and his member was standing upright and at attention, twitching, waiting for me to touch it. I climbed onto him and sat on him and began bouncing. Within five minutes I could feel him release in me and I pulled off and lay down next to him. We were both out of breath, and I whispered, "Shower?"

"If we can do that again in there?" he looked at me, eyes still filled with lust. I smirked and our shower was filled with lust and love.