Chapter 34

Hi lovelies. Here it is. The second to last chapter. And also 8.5k reads. Holy fuck! So I am making a sequel, but I haven't started working on it yet. I don't know when it will be out, but sooner than later. Love you guys!

Chapter 34

Kai POV

Wow. Four years flies by. I hadn't worked on many directing projects in that time. I mostly worked on Arrow, and raising my kids. With five of them running around, it was hard to keep up. We were now headed to the party to celebrate the end of Arrow, The Flash, and Supernatural. We were having it at the lot where we filmed, and I was truly excited, but also sad. These shows were my family and now everyone was going their separate ways. Stephen and I were planning to stay in Vancouver, simply because Stephen was from here, and I didn't have family other than my mom and Rae. Rae and Jared were moving fully back to Texas. They had a house back there because all of his family was there, and he only needed to be here when he was filming.

Jensen, Danneel, and JJ were also moving away and I could tell my little boy didn't like it. Sam and JJ were best friends and I knew Jensen and I would have to arrange some kind of visitation system. Also I was sad because Jensen and I had grown really close. He was an amazing friend who I would always have a special connection with. Misha and Mark were okay, and they were both moving back to their homes. Misha to LA and Mark to London. all of The Flash cast was moving back to the states, and I knew it was going to be hard to say goodbye to them. They were family as much as everyone else was and I would miss them terribly. The Arrow cast was actually mostly staying near. Emily and Colton were staying here, while David went back to his home on the East Coast, and Katie and everyone else were going of somewhere here or there.

Anyway, we were driving to the studio and I was reminiscing on the times I had with these people and how much I was going to miss all of them. I was getting emotional and tears were beginning to well up in my eyes. Stephen looked over and his hand found its way to mine, trying to give me the emotional strength I needed. Sometimes I knew I was too emotional about all of this stuff, but I couldn't help it. We were so close and I knew they were my family no matter what. My life was better because they were in it and it would be worse without them. Things were going to change and I didn't know how to feel about it.

When we arrived at the studio and I saw the banners hanging up and that is when I truly knew that my life was going to be so much more difficult without all of these people. I stepped out of the car, took a deep breath in, and walked to grab Stephen's hand. We walked in, and everyone was mingling. Stephen and I made a beeline to the bar and grabbed a beer. I needed the alcohol to keep me in check, and I could tell Stephen was nervous. We walked around and mingled with everyone and I got sadder and sadder. Things seemed like they were changing too fast. I found a seat in the back of the room and just watched my family just seem to fly by. I got lost in my own thoughts, and was pulled out of them by the tapping of a glass. I noticed Stephen was standing at the front of the room with a champagne flute in his hand. He spoke into the mic saying, "Has anyone seen my wife? I need her here."

I sighed, and stood up, making my way through the crowd. I finally reached him and gave him a serious look. He smiled back and continued, "Okay, so I know that you are very sad about everyone leaving and it is hard for you to imagine everyone leaving and not having them being in your life. So number one, I propose every year on a to be determined date, we all come together and have a party. Who agrees?"

Cheers went up around the room. He went on, "Number two, I know you also are having a hard time feeling like we're the only ones staying here, while everyone else is leaving, so I have a surprise for you." He pulled out a box from his pocket and gave it to me. When I opened it, I saw a key. I looked up at him and my eyebrows were crinkled. He smiled and I immediately knew what was happening.

"OH MY GOSH!" I screamed, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"Yes, my love, you, me, and the kids are moving to Texas. Also guess who our new neighbors are? New neighbors, raise your hands, please?" he asked.

I looked up and Jensen, Danneel, Jared, and Rae had their hands in the air. "NO WAY!" I shouted.

"WAY!" shouted Stephen. I jumped into his arms and we hugged. I smiled and I knew everything would turn out okay.

I stole the mic from Stephen and said, "Hi, as you know, I am a notorious speech giver and this time is no exception. When I came here so many years ago, I never saw any of this coming. I thought I was here for a new makeup job that I would have for a year and then move on for a new one. But, I came here, met all of you wonderful people and here we are. A husband, five kids, an Emmy, and an Oscar later and I honestly wouldn't believe any of it. I love all of you so so so much and I know that we will always be together as a family and I can't believe this chapter of our journey has come to an end. But, I do know, that our new chapter is just beginning. I love you guys and please never change."