Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Kai POV

It has been three weeks since we wrapped and Comic Con was just a few weeks away. Stephen and I had been spending all of our time together. I was sleeping at his house more than I was at my own, and I knew my roommate was getting suspicious. Stephen had asked me to move in with him after we wrapped, but both of us were too lazy to get up and move any of my stuff. When the alarm went off this morning, I decided today I was going to officially move out of my apartment and permanently live with him. He didn't want to wake up, but I coerced him into waking up through kissing him awake. He and I had been close to sex several times since we wrapped, and I always got scared that he would hate me. I wasn't trying to be a prude, but I didn't want to have sex before I was married. I didn't tell him that though because I knew he wouldn't like that.

After he was awake and we had both had coffee and breakfast, we headed over to my apartment, so I could pack everything. It was nice to have Stephen around because he was a very calming spirit. I tended to get frenetic and stressed in situations like these and he helped me keep my head together. We finished the job in a few hours, because I no longer needed the bed, and we headed back to his so I could unpack. After that was done, he and I spent the rest of the day on the couch watching movies. At one point or another he fell asleep and I figured then would be a good time to call my sister and see if she was going to be home in the next few weeks before Comic Con.

After I got off the phone with her I was more excited than ever to go home because my mom and my sister would be there to meet Stephen and it was going to be awesome. When I came back from my phone call, Stephen was still asleep on the couch, so I decided to make some dinner for us and by the time I was done, he was awake and we both ate. After we finished I talked with him about when we would leave Vancouver so I could go home. We agreed that at the end of this week, we would fly out to Sacramento, and stay there until Comic Con, I think it was around a week, or maybe a little more. We agreed that this was going to be so fun and I was excited for my family to meet him. The last relationship I had, it wasn't like mine and Stephen's. My last boyfriend never got to meet my mom or my sister and we dated for longer than Stephen and I by a factor of 15. Stephen is my soul mate, and nothing can change that.

ONE WEEK LATER

Stephen was amazing, and he had gotten us a private flight to home, and I was thrilled. Traveling always stressed me out, and it would be nice to not have to stress. When we landed, nervous butterflies flew all around my stomach and I was freaked out. I was having my sister pick us up from the airport, because I knew my mom would be fussy and crazy. We stood in the airport with our luggage, and when she pulled up and got out of the car, her jaw dropped and I could tell she was shocked at the fact that I was dating such an incredible man. We walked over and I gave her a hug, because I hadn't seen her in so long. She was going to school to get her teaching degree, and I was back and forth from New York to LA, so I never got to see her. She whispered to me, "Holy shit. I'm impressed."

I chuckled and replied, "I knew you would be."

We pulled away and I said, "Rae, this is Stephen, Stephen this is Rae."

Stephen stuck out his hand for her to shake and she shook her head no and wrapped him in an embrace. He clearly didn't see that coming, and I could see his face pale as she whispered something in his ear. I got nervous, but it was probably an empty threat. They pulled away and we loaded our stuff into the car and headed home.

When we arrived at home, I couldn't stop smiling. I hadn't told my mom that I was bringing Stephen home, so I told him to wait in the car so I could tell her the news and just see her. Rae and I walked in and I gave my mom a hug like I had never given before. I had missed my mom and it was awesome to see her. I pulled away from our hug, and I said, "So, I didn't tell you this because I didn't want to make it weird, but I brought someone home with me."

My mom's eyebrows quirked and she said, "New guy?"

"Yeah. His name is Stephen. I met him at my new job. I made him wait in the car, so let me go grab him so you can meet him." I exited the house and released a breath. I walked to the car to find Stephen waiting and I grabbed his hand and walked him back to the house. We walked in and he immediately stuck his hand out for her to shake and she did. She shot me a look of approval and I blushed.

After everyone settled in, Stephen became like a new member of the family. He fit right in and it wasn't awkward at all. He was incredible with my weird family, and if I didn't love him already, this made the love even stronger.

10 DAYS LATER

I had been home for 10 days when it was time to leave for Comic Con. Rae had left a few days earlier, but it was now time for us to head to San Diego, for the experience of a lifetime. My mom graciously drove us to the airport where a plane would be waiting with the rest of the cast. If they didn't know we were dating, they would know now. We boarded the plane and a few faces looked shocked but most smiled and moved on. We sat down across from Emily and Colton and they looked super happy. Stephen leaned over to me and whispered, "Are you excited?"

"You have no idea!"

As I finished that sentence, a text came through from Andrew that read: Guess who is moderating Supernatural?!

I replied: ME?!

His response was: How did you know? ;)

Wild guess. J I replied.

With that sent I let out a little squeal and suddenly all eyes were on me. I blushed red and said, "Sorry, I just found out I am moderating Supernatural, in addition to yours and The Flash. Having a moment."

They all laughed and Stephen pecked my cheek and said, "So proud of you. Also, you know how I'm going to Nerd HQ?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, Zach wanted me to ask you if you would come with me?"

"Are you kidding? Of course I would!" I whisper shouted to him excitedly.

"I'll text him right now."

AFTER LANDING

After we landed in San Diego, we were taken immediately to our hotel, and Andrew and Marc had texted me that The CW wanted to see me about the panels. I took Stephen with me, because he knew these people a lot better than I did. After we sat down with the Execs from the studio, they gave me the panel times and when I was expected to be there. In addition, they gave me an hour to meet with every cast, and I was thrilled. I didn't really need the hour with Arrow, but why not. I definitely needed the hour with The Flash and Supernatural. I hoped Stephen would be able to come with me, but he had other things to do. I was nervous to say the least, but having him there in general made me feel better. I think he was going to text all of them and let them know about me. He was incredible either way, and I was lucky to have him.