Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Kai POV

After I texted Stephen, I continued organizing so I didn't have to think about how freaking nervous I was for this. I was finishing wiping the counters down when there was a knock at the door. I looked at the clock and it was 7:30. "Come in!" I shouted.

Stephen walked in and said, "I know I'm early, but I got off and I was excited."

I laughed and said, "Well, now you have time to go back to yours and get stuff for tomorrow."

He smiled and said, "Yeah, I do."

"You remember where I live right?" I asked.

He nodded and rushed out, and I took that as my cue to leave, so I pulled the sign off of my door, grabbed all my stuff, and locked up the trailer. I walked to my car and pulled out of the lot and drove home. I walked into my apartment, threw all of my stuff on the bed, and went to order pizza for Stephen and I. Right after I hung up, there was a knock at the door and Stephen was standing there looking handsome as ever. He smiled and said, "Hi."

"Hi," I replied, "Come in. I just ordered pizza so it should be here soon."

He nodded and walked in. He took his shoes off at the door and said, "Where can I put this?" in reference to his small bag.

"For now, you can put it in my room."

"Okay. Show me?"

I took him to my room and he put the bag on my bed and we headed to the living room.

"Wine?" I asked.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" He asked with a grin.

"No, I'm trying to be a nice person, I have wine so I thought why not offer, but if you're going to be rude, then you won't get any." I frowned.

He laughed and said, "I would love some."

I walked back to the kitchen and then the doorbell rang. I rushed to the door but he got there before I did and had already paid. He handed me the pizza and he pocketed the receipt. I'll get him later, I thought.

We walked back to the kitchen, and while I was pouring wine, he ripped the top from the pizza box and tossed it in the trashcan. He looked at me and said, "Ready?" I nodded and brought the full glasses and the rest of the bottle to the living room with him following behind me with the pizza. I plopped down and he sat next to me, handing me a slice of pizza, and me passing him a glass of wine. I grabbed the remote and tried to see what was on and I found that Captain America: The Winter Soldier was on. I looked at Stephen and he nodded with a mouth full of pizza. I selected it and it was at the part where they were in Sam's house. I began to drool a little over Chris Evans. I looked over at Stephen and he had a pout on his face, so I grabbed my glass of wine, finished it off for confidence, and scooted over to him and said, "Are you going to lift your arm?"

"Why?"

"Really?" I asked. I grabbed his large arm and moved it so I could lean on his shoulder and put his arm around me. As I leaned on him, I feel his body moving with every breath and it relaxed me. Lying with him like that felt really right to me. My stomach was filled with butterflies, and it felt so good. Stephen snuggled me in and whispered, "I might fall asleep here."

I whispered back, "Me too. Do you have your phone?"

"Yeah. You want me to set an alarm for tomorrow?"

"Please."

"You and I have the same call time?" He asked.

"Yeah. I don't need to be there so early." I answered.