Chapter 16

Here it is! I like all of my chapters, but as I said, these next few are some of my favorites.

Chapter 16

Kai POV

Being married is awesome. Its been about two weeks since our wedding and we were the happiest I think we had ever been. After the reception we hopped on a plane for our honeymoon in the Bahamas. We spent almost all our time in the hotel, both of us doing unholy things to the other. Our first time was amazing; Stephen was gentle and I had never felt pleasure like that in my life. Stephen took me on all kinds of dinner dates and they all ended up the same, in the bed. Either way it was a nice way to relax and have fun with him and celebrate us.

Now we were heading home, but not to Vancouver. We planned the wedding purposely in the summer, so we could have our honeymoon and then go right to San Diego for Comic Con. I was excited last year, but this year I was even more excited because we were going to pitch our Arrow, The Flash, and Supernatural crossover. We were calling it Flarrow-Natural. We all loved it and we were looking forward to seeing what the fans thought. Hall H was going to go nuts. Also we were going to have Andrew, Marc, and Greg from The Flash and Arrow, and Jeremy Carver and Eric Kripke from Supernatural in the front row.

DAY OF PITCH

It was the day of our pitch and I was freaking out. My stomach was filled with butterflies and I couldn't seem to calm down. My entire body was shaking and not even Stephen could calm me down, which was something new. All of us were waiting backstage, which was crazy on its own. It was Stephen, Emily, David, Katie, Willa, John, Paul, Grant, Danielle, Carlos, Jesse, Candice, Tom, and I; we all knew Tom's character was dead, but with Supernatural in the mix, anything was possible. Then we had Jensen, Jared, Misha, and Mark too. We were all standing there and we were all nervous as hell. This had never been done before and we were excited to be the first to do it. I kept my eye on the clock and when it was time, I went on, and the crowd went nuts.

"Hello Comic Con! How is everyone today! I hope everyone is good. So before I introduce the members of this panel, I want to point out some people in the room. If you like what you hear in this panel you need to talk to them. So can Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg, Greg Berlanti, Jeremy Carver, and Eric Kripke please stand up?" All five of them rose from their seats and I continued, "So again, if you like this, talk to them."

"Okay now the members of this panel. From Arrow, Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards, David Ramsey, Colton Haynes, Katie Cassidy, Willa Holland, John Barrowman, and Paul Blackthorne." The crowds were cheering as they all came out and they all walked by me and gave me a big hug, while Stephen placed a chaste kiss on my lips. The audience awwed, and that made me smile.

"Next up, the cast of The Flash! Will Grant Gustin, Danielle Panabaker, Carlos Valdes, Jesse L. Martin, Candice Patton, and Tom Cavanaugh, please come on out! Yes I know Wells is dead, but when this is over all will be explained." When they came out they waved to the people and everyone was going crazy. I grinned at them all and they grinned back and gave me a big thumbs up.

"Alright, last but never least please help me welcome, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, and Mark A. Sheppard, from Supernatural, to the stage!" The room was going insane by now. Screams and shouts from every direction and I was getting a bit overwhelmed and I knew I needed to sit down. I walked quickly to my chair and plopped down.

"Okay everyone, if you couldn't guess it by now, these three casts are here for a specific reason. I came up with an idea about a year ago that I knew would make multiple fandoms explode. Now, about a year later all we need is your support and the support of the people with the money to make it happen. Our idea has been coined 'Flarrow-Natural,' and it is a combo of The Flash, Arrow, and Supernatural." Once I finished that sentence, the room exploded. I mean I think some people passed out. It was nuts.

"Okay, okay. Our plan was to do a three-hour thing. I don't know if we would be able to borrow time from other people, but we don't want to separate the shows. So our story begins in Starling City..." I continued and passed the speaking off to Stephen.

"Where Oliver is fighting a guy. Everything appears to be normal, but this guy is faster than Oliver, and stronger. The only clue Oliver gets that maybe this man isn't normal is when his eyes go black. He can't seem to kill him, so he calls Barry, wondering of they can help him with this maybe meta-human..." Stephen tells, then passing the mic off to Grant.

"Barry and the team hurry over, trying their best to see if they can help. When that doesn't work out Cisco remembers his mother telling him about a man by the name of John Winchester. He still has his phone number, so he makes the call..." Grant orates, then passing the mic to Jared.

"The boys are in some random nowhere, when they hear John's cell ringing. They pick it up to hear a frantic Cisco needing their help. The boys hop into the Impala and head to Starling City and work with Flarrow to defeat the son of a bitch," Jared finishes.

The crowds were getting so pumped up, and I chose to say, "Hey y'all. If you love this idea, which by this reaction, I can tell you do, please talk to, Tweet, Facebook, and email all of the people I introduced at the beginning. They are the people with the money, and we need their support to make this thing happen."

We answered a bunch of questions from the fans, and they all seemed very excited for us and for this idea. It made me so happy because this crazy idea I had over a glass of wine was going to be an actual thing. I also loved the fact that we would be able to spend time on set with each other. I loved working with my cast, but I had never gotten the chance to work with The Flash or Superatural. The panel finished out nicely and it was time to go home to Vancouver to finish out our hiatus, and start up the new season.