Chapter 12

Hello! Just want to let you all know that at the end of this chapter and the beginning of the next one, there will be a little smut. I put a warning before it starts, so you know. Also I want to say the biggest THANK YOU to all of my readers. You make me smile everyday and I love seeing the votes and reads going up. Much love to y'all, and keep on keeping on. :)

Chapter 12

Kai POV

It had been about two weeks since I had found Jared and Rae, and today was the day she was going to surprise him and move in. I think it was Friday. All of her stuff was in Stephen's garage, and the three of us had gotten up early, to go over to Jared's house and wake him up. Rae decided it would be cute to throw rocks at his window. As we pulled up to his house, she hopped out, and ran around the house. About five minutes later, she came running from the back of the house, headed toward the front door, so he could meet her.

He opened the door, and my cheeks immediately reddened when I saw he was shirtless. I looked at my lap, and I could see Stephen looking at me. I looked up and he was smirking. I laughed and leaned over to him, and placed a kiss on his warm lips to let him know that I only had eyes for him. He got my message, and when he pulled away, Jared had Rae in his embrace, so I guess she told him the news. We took this as our cue to exit the car and start grabbing boxes. We each had one box, but Jared and Rae were so in their own world, they didn't even hear us coming. We made ourselves known by clearing our throats, and they jumped apart.

A few hours later, Rae was all settled into the house and the four of us were sitting in Jared's living room, drinking. He and Rae were nursing beers, and Stephen and I were both working on our second glasses of wine. We were chatting about nothing in particular when I came up with the best idea. What if Supernatural, The Flash, and Arrow, all did a huge crossover episode? I mean it worked on The Flash and Arrow, why couldn't it work with Supernatural? I saw a problem with the fact that Supernatural wasn't DC, but I might just be able to talk Andrew, Marc, and The CW into making it happen.

I looked up to find all three of them staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"You had a very mischievous look on your face. I've learned that those can be both good and bad," replied Rae.

I chuckled and replied, "I just came up with the most awesome idea in the history of awesome ideas that might make some fandoms explode."

The three of them laughed and Stephen said, "What do you have in mind?"

"Stay with me here, but imagine, Supernatural, Arrow, and The Flash crossover."

They all gave me blank looks until Jared and Stephen began smirking. "I knew I picked the right girl," Stephen told me.

I smiled and said, "You like?"

"I love! I mean it might be hard to pitch because Supernatural is not in the DC universe, but I think if all of the casts got together and talked it out, we could come up with a pitch that they couldn't say no to," Stephen said excitedly.

"Jared what do you think?" Stephen pressed.

"I love it, I know Jensen, Misha, and Mark will love it, it's just a matter of making The CW love it."

"Yay! Do you know when The Flash starts filming again?" I asked Stephen.

"I think they start the same day we do, so Monday."

"Okay. Why don't we get everyone together for a meal and we can talk it out then?"

"Definitely," replied Jared, "I can call Jensen, Misha, and Mark if you want? And where should I tell them to meet us?"