Chapter 5

Chapter 5

After everyone was done with makeup, I had the trailer to myself and that's when the nerves began to set in. I started pacing the length of the trailer, when there was a knock. I said, "Come in," in a small voice, and the door opened to reveal David. I smiled and said, "Yes?"

"Hey, a little birdy told me you were going to do something today that was a little crazy, and I wanted to check on you."

"Damn them. Thank you David, really. I'm okay though. Can you do me one favor though?"

"Anything."

"Slap Emily and Colton upside the head for me?"

He laughed and said, "Will do. But really if you need anything please let me know," and he handed me a slip of paper with a number on it. I smiled at him and nodded. As he was leaving, who happened to be walking up, looking fine as hell in his business suit? Yup, Stephen. The nerves I had increased by 1000% and I almost passed out. He walked in and said, "So you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah, um... So... Um..." I stuttered.

"Are you okay? You seem nervous," observed Stephen.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But I can't really tell you, I have to show you."

"Okay," he complied, showing me his movie star smile.

I walked up to him, took a deep breath and looked at his sky blue eyes and I was locked in. I couldn't look away, but my eyes began to flick down to his lips and I think he got the message, because he gave me a slight nod. I took that as my cue and placed my lips gently on his. I waited for him to respond, and very quickly his lips began moving in sync with mine. Butterflies were flying around my whole body and I could swear there were fireworks going off. I pulled away from him, and he smiled at me and said, "So I guess the feeling is mutual?"

"Yeah," I breathed.

Stephen looked at me for a bit, and then said, "I can't believe it."

"You can't believe it? I can't believe it," I told him honestly.

He laughed and said, "Well, I have to go back to set for a bit, but when we break for lunch I'll bring you some?"

"Sure, that sounds lovely," I replied, adding a smile. Before he left he rejoined our lips together and I was still kind of amazed that this was happening. He pulled away this time, and I was breathless. He left without another word, and I couldn't stop smiling. I sat down on one of the chairs and I couldn't seem to get my breath back. I tried to calm myself down, but it wasn't working. I stumbled to the door and managed to get out, and once I did, the fresh Vancouver air seemed to finally be able to make its way into my lungs. I breathed a sigh of relief and decided to stay out there. I liked the weather in Vancouver and I wanted to enjoy the nice-ish weather while I could. Before I could get back inside, Emily came running over with the biggest smile on her face.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?! Stephen came back on set and couldn't stop smiling until the director said action!" She screamed at me.

I sighed, and asked, "Before I answer, did David smack you upside the head for me?"

She blushed and said, "Yeah."

"Good. Anyways, I guess the feeling was mutual because he kissed me back and I swear I have never felt that way in my life. It was incredible. Also, he is bringing me lunch, so shoo! And don't tell anyone but Colton. If you do, you'll get more than a whack upside the head from me."

She nodded and said, "My lips are sealed. By the way, here are mine and Colton's numbers, so if you need anything, you can let us know." She handed me a slip of paper.

I nodded and shooed her out, just as Stephen was walking in. "What's up with her?"

"New relationship," I conceded.

"Really? With who?" he asked, shocked.

"You didn't know? Colton," I let him know.

"Wow."

"Don't tell them I told you, or I'll get a slap upside the head."

He laughed and said, "As long as I'm here, they won't lay a finger on your pretty little head."

I blushed, and he grabbed me and brought me back to his trailer where lunch was waiting. I smiled and said, "Why here?"

"Well, you might as well familiarize yourself with my trailer, and also I didn't want to eat in the makeup room."

"True. But why do I need to get to know your trailer better?" I asked with a seductive smirk.

"Well, darling, that is because when I'm not shooting and when you're not working, I would like us to be able to chill here and have some us time."

"Right. Before this goes any further, we need to decide what we are though. Are you my boyfriend?"

"I'd sure as hell like to be," he said with a smile.

"Well then, boyfriend, we have some lunch to eat."

"Okay, girlfriend, lets eat."