It's Me (Second book of Call...

By percabethforever0414

Omega got his wish. He got Annabeth back, and that was all he could really wish for. Then. He can't stop hi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter Sixty
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 66

1K 60 55
By percabethforever0414

Victor's POV

I was a little more than suprised when Omega barged in.

"Camp-" he said, breathless. "Tartarus-"
Suddenly, there was a scream. All the campers ran out to see a girl holding a camper, who was still as death. On his neck was a deep, long cut pouring blood on the ground. Other campers fell to the ground, the same wounds on their necks. Campers started running around, screaming like chickens with their heads cut off. The councilers and soldiers tried to calm the campers down, but people ran around causing more Chaos. I saw one little girl run into Omega, and he hugged her tight. I saw his eyes turn to horror as the little girl went limp, and what he was now holding was a corspe. I could see Jason falling to his knees. There were so many dead bodies, and too much blood. I ran towards Omega and stepped on something that wasn't ground. Recklessly, I kept running, not caring for if the ground was bodies or dirt. As soon as I was next to him, he put a hand on my shoulder.
"You're not dying, right?"
"No." I said curtly. "Tartarus isn't killing the councilers or soldiers."
He nodded, but was still pale. I saw blood dripping from his hand.
"Are you hurt?"
He quickly hid his hand. "Not much."
I scowled. "Come to the infirmary after this ends."
"How do we end it?"
"No dreams?"
"Only that there would be an attack." he gulped. "And that he needed ink."
Suddenly, the whole camp fell in a silence. Nobody was dying anymore. Instead, all the blood from every dead body ran up to the hill, and wrote itself onto the grass.

THERE MAY NOT BE A TOMMOROW

Ink.

Blood.

I stared at the letters, horrified.

The campers blood was used as ink to write the warning.

~

"Tartarus killed over 50 campers just to write some letters."

Omega nodded, fiddling with his fingers. "He will attack tonight." his voice was monotoned. "We must get ready for the attack."
"We need to burn shrouds." Nico said quietly.
"Can we call the Romans?" Will asked.
Frank shook his head. "They are
"Atleast nobody alive is injured." Katie said optimistically.
Omega froze at her words. I narrowed my eyes. Annabeth must of caught it. She glanced at Omega nervously.

She didn't have the right to.

I stood up arubptly. "Well theres not much we can do exept for prepare. So thats what I'm going to do instead of chit chat." I glared at Omega. "And you come along."
I pulled him away from the rec room to the infirmary, ignoring his words. I sat him down on one of the white beds and put the curtain down.
"Where are you hurt."
He carefully rolled up his shirt to show a gaping wound. It was still bleeding. I sighed and pushed my hair back.
"Lets get that cleaned up."
I got the wound tended to, and checked that other wounds were healing well. I sighed.
"I forgot to get your lunch."
"I guess my lunch is gone now. I need to make battle plans." he said, getting off the bed.
"Are you okay?"
"Of course I am." he said curtly.
"You don't have to-"
"I have to fight. This war is because of me anyway."
I looked down. "Just.... Take care."
He paused. "I'll try."

I watched him walk out of the infirmary, his cloak swishing around his feet like water.

~

Annabeth's POV

Reyna was intimidating enough.

Ethan was.

Luke too.

Even Zoe.

I had forgotten how scary Omega looked when he was clad in full armor and up to his mask.

I could see why people listened to his commands.

Now I knew why he ran right past me. He was going to warn them. My hurt pride healed, I watched him walk towards him.
"Omega-"
"We can talk later."
He walked straight past me without even giving me a short glance. I was more than shocked. I was furious. I tried to calm myself down.
He was busy, and didn't have time. I didn't want to shake him up, or myself.

We were better of without each other.

~

Omega's POV

"Our forces are cut down by half." Leo said. "We don't have enough campers."

He looked serious for once, which was scary. I paced around the tent set up under the hill.
"Luke?"
His head shot up. "Yes Commander."
"Can you call the Chaos army and ask for reinforcements?"
He looked vexed. "But-"
"Just try. And ask Chiron if he can contact the party ponies. Anyone. We need all the help we can get."
Zoe stood up. "I'll go ask Chiron."
Suddenly, I thought of a god. A powerful one.
"Luke, you're in charge for the five minutes I'm gone."
"Er.... Okay?"

I ran out to the beach, not caring about the gritty sand in my shoes.
"Poseidon!" I yelled as loud as I could to the sea. "Posiedon!"
He appeared in a breeze of sea spray.

"You called?"

"Help us. Please."
He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?"
"Camp's going to be attacked. We only have about 60 campers- half of them were slaughtered by Tartarus today." the words flowed out of me like a current.
He frowned. "I want to, but you know the ancient laws. I can't interfere in human affairs."
"When did you follow the ancient laws anyway? When did you ever follow the dam rules?!"
He looked taken aback. His eyes flared. "I'm trying to follow this now."
I looked down at the white sand.

"l guess this will be the last time l'll be seeing you."
"What do you mean?"
I looked straight into his eyes. "I'll give up my life for this camp. It is my home, and the only place that l could rest. I met Annabeth here when I was 12. I did so many things here- I laughed, cried, and there are so many- too many memories here- and it will burn down to ashes." I swallowed.

"I always have stood for this camp. And I will now. I don't care if I have a god on my side or not. Cause I'm going to beat the sh!t out of Tartarus."

He stood there, frozen. I knew he understood who I was, and why I was here.

"Come on dad."

His shoulders relaxed. "I was going to help anyway." he smiled widely. "So it's a secret?"
I nodded.

"Come on. Lets beat the sh!t out of Tartarus."

~

"It's our best chance."

I sighed. "Any news from the army?"
"None."
"I don't like it." I said, staring at the map of the camp. "It can bring some useless deaths- and Tartarus is only aiming for..... Wait. He's aiming everyone."
Malcom shook his head and traced his fingers on the map. "But we don't have any hope unless this."
"We're not hopeless. You've never seen the soldiers in actual battle." Zoe said. "And we have Commander."
I felt a sense of oppresion from her words. I was used to it. I sighed.
"I will do my best. And I know my soldiers will do so too."
Annabeth came in with another goddess- her mother. Being Athena, she analzed everything in the room when she came in.
"Posiedon convinced her." She said, smiling. She barely aknowledged me as she went to the map.
My heart ached. I wanted to go next to her, tell her l was sorry, and just stay with her forever. I was the Commander of the Chaos army. I must act like one.
I took a deep breath.
"Thank you for coming to help us Lady Athena." I said respectfully, bowing. I looked back at Malcom and Luke. "I guess we need to change some things."
Malcom nodded. "Maybe we can put the gods here and put everyone on this side."
Suddenly, the back of my eyeballs burned like they were dipped in acid. My hands immediantly went to them.
"Commander?"
"Yeah." I blinked. "I'm fine."
I tried to concentrate on the map, but the burning feeling didn't subside. I ignored them and glared straight through the map.
"Deploy the Hephastus campers over here." I said, pointing at the side of the land. It could be better to to put cabinmates together and put a soldier or two."
"And formations." Malcom said, tracing his fingers across the paper. His glasses glinted somewhat dangerously. "If the campers stand like this- we'll be able to trap the monsters and kill them with greek fire. Monsters are quite simple creatures."
Luke nodded. "And the soldiers will take care of the stronger monsters."
"There should be Kronos...."
Luke paled a little. "I'll take care of him."
"And l'll take care of Tartarus."
Luke didn't try to show it, but l knew he was worried. "Are you sure?"
"When was l not." I looked down. "This is my fight anyway."
Luke sighed. "This is the longest time we've been on a mission."
I stared at the map. "And the best place." I said quietly.
There was a silence.
Malcom crossed his arms. "Well it's not like you'll never see this place again!"
Luke bit his lip. "Of course."
I took a deep breath. Of course." I confirmed. I looked at Malcom. "I think that is all."
He nodded grimly. "I guess we'll all be too busy to see each other from now."

"Luke, deploy the campers to their places." I said, turning to the door. "I have some things to do."

~

Searching for her was easy. Finding her was not.

I had went through the whole camp looking for her, but she was nowhere. Assuming she was just somewhere I had looked at, I started going around the camp again. Finally, I caught a glimspe of her. I faltered when I saw her. Suddenly, her eyes met mine, but they were cold, and met mine for just a second. I looked down. I would apologize. Later. As I went back, my thoughts built up inside me. Did she actually like me? Did she like me as Omega? The cold, hard person that she managed to melt and hardened again.

Could she love me in any form?

I stopped in my steps. Part of me wanted to run back to her. I wanted to talk to her. Kiss her, hug her, and love her to death. It just felt right.

I shook my head and resumed walking far, far away from the person I wanted most beside me.

And I heard the horn blow- signaling a attack. Feeling strangely calm, I looked up at the hill where the sun was now setting, glowing behind the grotesque faces. The hyrda hissed from behind all the monsters and Tartarus raised his sword.

And all the monsters came pouring down the hill like a mudslide, screaming bloody murder.

"Great." I muttered, taking out my sword. "Lets have some bloody murder."

~

so.

I've been having a lot of comments about when are you going to reveal Percy.

Well, this story is ending. So Percy will have to reveal himself sometime. This book will end at chapter 70, and I'm not sure when to do the special chapter.
It can slow down some updates, so l was thinking about doing it after this book ended completely, or just doing it in between the regular chapters.

It's your choice.

So comment- fast if you can. I hate to keep people waiting, and my fingers have to be typing something in my freetime. A lot of people like the revealing Percy idea, but he's going to do that soon, so l'm actually thinking more about the couples. Reytor have not been featured much, also the other couples too. Tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading.

P.S This is not the last book guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 9.5K 53
Betrayed. Forgotten. Humiliated. Percy Jackson's life turns upside down when a new son of Poseidon comes to Camp Half-Blood. After a series of lies...
120K 2.1K 27
Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are never going to be able to live a safe life. They have been through Hell and back again barely escaping with thei...
298K 7.8K 21
Percy Jackson, the hero of Olympus, everything was going well for him. The war was won, Leo came back, and in two weeks he and his Wise Girl would mo...
3.2K 71 1
Percy knows that he is going to his death, but will it stop him? Will he chose to save Annabeth or himself? Read to find out!