Forced To Have A Family With...

Por CloverHoran1998

When Jessica Rumley turned 18 she was told the worst news she could have possibly imagined. Jessica lives in... Más

Forced To Have A Family With Niall Horan
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NIALL IS NOW 20!!!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
A/N
A/N

Chapter 4

7.5K 150 18
Por CloverHoran1998

Jessica's pov

I woke up on the couch with my laptop on my lap, oops i must of fallen asleep i checked my emails, as i had sent an application to a modeling agency yesterday as it looked decent. I got one saying they want me to come down and do a trial shoot, OH YES it says for today inn a couple of hours, i ran up stairs grabbed some decent clothes, bright red crop top, with my light wash shorts with my braces attatched, i slipped on my knee high white socks. I took a shower and put all my clothes on, i dried my hair slightly with my towl and left it to dry naturally after brushing through it, i put on light make up, mascara and eye liner with some bright red lipstick. My hair dried into a nice light wavy form cascading down my back, i slipped my sunglasses on my head as i made my way out of the room, i walked back into the bedroom to find Niall not in there anymore, i heard chatter down stairs.. great they are here again. I grabbed my white hand bag and shoved my purse and phone and keys into in and walked down stairs, i walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of smoothie and walking back near the living room i hear a faint husky voice talking 'She looks super hot today man your lucky' and then an irish voice speak 'yeah she does but it doesnt change how things are' Niall said as i continued my way through 'Thanks for the compliment but i would prefer you didnt speak about me behind my back' i said collapsing on the couch and picking up my laptop to get the address of the studio, i grabbed my phone and typed the adress in on maps, luckily it is about a block away so i decided to walk, i shut down my laptop and put it on the coffee table, i stood up and walked to the door and put my White supra's on 'where are you going?' Niall asked as i walked back into the living room to grab my bag 'i have a trial shoot' i answered as he snickered 'you as a model dream on' he laughed 'oh babe i dont have to dream and dont forget i look "hot" remember' i said dragging the word hot out and saying it louder than my normal voice, the other boys laughed 'what the hell you laughing at' i said sounding intimidating and they all shut up, i smiled a proud and victorious, as i turned around and walked out of the door.

The shoot went amazing they said i was a natural and they gave me the job, ahhh i was estatic, now i can rub it in Nialls face. i walked through the front door and into the living room as all the boys were still sat on the couchs i put on a fake sad face 'is someone said they didnt get hired' Niall mocked haha idiot i put on a smile 'actually i got the job thank you, i am a natural acording them so you can go shove it' i said smirking and skipping into the kitchen grabbing an apple and skipping back into the living room and collapsing on the sofa and opening up my laptop as my phone began ringing, i grabbed it out frommy bad and looked at the caller ID on the screen was a picture of me and Jade with her name, i immediatly answered it 'JADE' i screamed down th phone and heard her chuckle 'Her Jess how are ya?' she asked 'amazing and guess what?' i said 'what?' she asked 'i got a job' i screamed excitedly as the boys stared at me 'no way doing what?' she asked 'oh you know POSING FOR A WORLD FAMOUS MAGAZINE' i screamed the last bit 'OMG THATS AMAZING' she screamed back 'i know i had a trial today and after they gave me the job and said i am a natural' i said calmer this time 'omg get on skype now' she said 'ok talk in a bit' i said and hung up and opened skype and immedatly getitng a video call with 3 familiar faces popping up on the screen 'JADE, SAM, JOSH' i screamed 'Jessie we miss you' Josh moaned 'i miss you too' i said as the boys kept staring at me 'what the hell stop staring' i said 'Jessie who is there?' Sam asked 'some creeps who dont stop staring' i answered 'ohhh Jess tell them about your good news' Jade pestered 'I AM A MODEL FOR A WORLD FAMOUS MAGAZINE' i screamed as they all screamed and squelled with excitement 'Will you shut the hell up?' Niall moaned 'NO i wont if you dont like it go some where else' i said back and looked back at my screen 'so whats been going on with you guys' i asked them 'nothing we miss you loads Jessie come home please its so boring without you here' Josh moaned again 'Josh if i had my way i would of stayed there turst me, but come visit soon' i said to them all 'ahh thats one thing we are supposed to tell you' sam said with a really big grin 'WE ARE FLYING OUT TOMORROW' Jade screamed 'OMG YAYYY I CANT WAIT what time does your plane land?' i screamed and then asked. 'Urm 1pm your time and you better meet us at the airport girl' Josh said 'trust me i will' i said 'haha good luck getting there babe' Niall snorted 'arww dont worry babe you will be driving me' i answered 'oh no i wont' he said 'i'll just call your manager then' i threatend because i know that managment will moan at him he didnt say anything else 'ok well we have to go and pack and we will see you tomorrow' Sam said 'ok bye guys see ya tomorrow love ya's i said 'love ya too Jessie' they screamed and ended the call, i went on twitter and facebook and updated them and posting about my job getting loads of congratualtions from people from school. 

After a couple of hours it was about dinner time and i got a call from an unknown number 'Hello?' i asked 'Hello, Jess its Paul' the man said great 'oh hello Paul what can i do for you?' i asked 'well you and Niall are going on a date tonight the car will be there in a hour and you have a reservation booked at Nandos under Horan' he said 'oh right ok what do we have to do other than that?' i asked 'well of course you have to show people your a couple so you have to hold hands and kiss and just act like you are together' he said 'right ok thanks' i said and hung up 'Niall go get ready we have to go on a date' i said 'urg when and whats the orders?' he asked 'in a hour and we have to kiss and hold hands and act like a couple' i answered nearly thrwoing up on the word kiss i walked up and decided to change as i had a shower this morning. I changed into my darkwash skinny jeans and left my bright red crop top on, i put my black cardigon on, i went and topped my make up, i put some more mascara on and some eye liner and my bright red lipstick. i put my knee length heeled boots. I walked back down stairs an hour later, 'we have to leave' Niall said 'yeah thats why i am down here' i said 'see you guys be back soon hopefully' Niall yelled into the living room where the boys still were 'bye' they shouted and we headed towards the car, we didnt speak the whole way. When we arrived i climbed out of the car and he took my hand as we walked past the papz 'i bet Paul set up the papz' he whispered in my ear i just nodded 'reservation for Horan' Niall said as the boy nodded and lead us through to the back of the restuarante into a private area. 'What can i get you to drink babe?' he asked me 'urm i will have a red wine please' i answered 'course you can' he said winking at me 'and you?' he asked Niall with a discusted face i would have laughed but this man was rather creepy. 'I'll get a beer' Niall answered, he nodded and turned back to me and smiled whilst winking. A couple of minutes later he came back with our drinks 'For you gorgeous' he said winking again 'and you' he said putting Nialls down in front of him 'Do you know what you want?' he asked 'Urm i will have the peri peri chicken level Hot please' i said facing Niall 'i'll have the same' he answered 'are you sure you can handle the spices mam' the waitor asked 'if i couldnt handle it i wouldnt have asked for it' i sassed back and he nodded and walked away 'some people' i muttered as Niall chuckled i glared at him. 'Why do you hate me so much?' he asked looking serious 'you have got to be kidding me! you bullied me for 2 years straight' i said 'yeah in the past' he said 'yes but i am not just going to forget about everything you put me through' i said 'why?' he asked 'Niall, we were bestfriends and then you just turned on me and hummiliated me infront of the whole school' i said 'yeah because you hurt me Jess, you didnt even realise it you were that blind' he said 'how the hell did i hurt you, i did nothing wrong' i said trying not to raise my voice 'Jess, you went out with one of my best friends in school do you know how much that hurt me' he said 'it shouldnt of hurt you Niall we were only best friends' i said getting annoyed 'see your even blind now Jess, i used to like you and you then dating my best friend annoyed me' he stated i was shocked he used to like me. 'that is no excuse surely if you liked me you would be happy for me and not ruining my life' i said 'i was upset Jess, and i was 14 i was young i didnt know what i was doing' he said 'whatever' i said as the waitor brought over the food and winked at me again and walked away we ate in silence i didnt fancy talking 'why cant you just forget what happened and move on' he said about 20 minutes later 'because Niall its not something i can just forget about' i answered 'just drop it now, i dont want to talk to you' i said 'fine but your gonna have to talk to me we are getting married' he said as he payed for the food, he took my hand and we walked out, i plastered a fake smile on my face to look happy when i wasnt at all. he kissed my cheek and i let a fake giggle out and climbed into the car, as Niall climbed in next to me.

We arrived home and immeditaly went up stairs to the guest room and collapsed onto the bed, i really didnt feel like doing anything, i was tired and confused and annoyed. I just want to go back to Ireland with my family and friends, but luckily Jade, Sam and Josh is flying out tomorrow i hope they stay for a couple of weeks.

Nialls pov

Why did i have to tell her that now she is even more annoyed with me, she is so stubborn its stupid, i walked in and collapsed next to Harry on the couch 'how did it go?' Harry asked me 'urrg terrible, the waitor kept flirting with her and then i told her why i started the arguement with her and then she got even more annoyed and we havent spoken since then' i said 'she will talk to you soon she has to' Liam said 'thats what i said but she didnt bother talking to me after' i said turning the tv on and great the news 'tonight boy band member Niall Horan was spotted out with the same girl again, at nandos for a date, they looked quite cosy walking out of Nandos hand in hand and she even giggled when he kissed her cheek, has Niall finally found his princess' the tv said 'well she giggled and she was smiling so i guess she doesnt hate you that much 'i was faking you idiots' Jess said walking into the room and sitting on the couch on her own, picking up her laptop 'well it dont look fake' Harry said 'well it was now shut th hell up talking to me i dont like any of you' she hissed as she started typing away at her laptop. i opened up my own and went on facebook i searched her name and found it, she posted her ask.fm link and i looked at her profile, she has like 100's of boys telling her she is hot and stuff, she even has thoasands of followers on twitter like 500,000 looks like she hasnt got a bad life i guess she got her popularity back after i left. 

An hour later she fell asleep on the couch again, same as last night the boys were leaving and i was going up to bed. i said goodbye to the boys and shut the door i walked upstairs stripped down to my boxersand climbed into bed, as soon as my head touched the pillow everything went black.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

302 0 32
Jacqueline Taylor is probably one of the least known girl in school. Unless you count being known for the nerd with glasses who sits alone in every c...
8K 255 47
Lexi Fuentes is a senior in high school. She just broke up with her boyfriend and is still heartbroken. Jake has been there for Lexi no matter what...
251K 4.6K 51
Lily Jackson is a 16 year old girl and she gets bullied every day by a 18 year old boy named Harry Styles. He makes her life Horrible, when she was...
259 0 13
Sage Mason moved to a new town to escape from a bad experience. Enrolling into the local college she desided her best options was to change everythin...