My Best Frienemy(Exo-Baekhyun...

By wehotweyangyang

Supreme Student Council President and the Genius Stubborn girl.. The SCC president who's being strict and a... More

Author's note
Prologue
♪Chapter 1♪- The Beginning
♪Chapter 2♪- Meeting Sehun and the star ranking
♪Chapter 3♪- The Life of No Star
♪Chapter 4♪- Jang Geurim's Revenge part 1
♪Chapter 5♪- Jang Geurim's Revenge Part 2
♪Chapter 6♪- Meeting Kai and the Miss Good-For-Nothing
♪Chapter 7♪- He stole my first Kiss!!
♪Chapter 8♪- Rules and Regulations?i don't think so.
♪Chapter 9♪- I'm Baekhyun's slave
♪Chapter 10♪- My Knight and Shining Shimmering Armor
♪Chapter 11♪- Sehun is InLove
♪Chapter 12♪- Double or trouble Date
♪Chapter 13♪- The Terror Sister
♪Chapter 14♪- What a day!
♪Chapter 15♪- Mystery Guy
♪Chapter 16♪- Kidnapping Baekhyun
♪Chapter 17♪- Give Baekhyun Back!!
♪Chapter 18♪- The Sleeping Snow white and the Prince
♪Chapter 19♪-The Section 1's Tea Club
♪Chapter 20♪- The two of us in the dark
♪Chapter 21♪- Home visit
♪Chapter 22♪- Save the last dance for me
♪Chapter 23♪- Fiancè?!
♪Chapter 24♪- Promised of Each other
♪Chapter 25♪- Avoiding Him.
♪Chapter 26♪- Baekhyun's revealation
♪Chapter 27♪ - Acceptance or Rejection?
♪Chapter 28♪- Her Realization
♪Chapter 29♪- Geurim's Decision
♪Chapter 30♪- The Past.
♪Chapter 31♪- First date
♪Chapter 32♪- Meeting his Father
♪Chapter 33♪- Betrayal
♪Chapter 34♪- His real Identity.
♪Chapter 35♪- Christmas preparation.
♪Chapter 36♪- Christmas day
♪Chapter 37♪- She's Back
♪Chapter 38♪- The Cursed of Jealousy.
♪Chapter 39♪- Lovers Quarrel
♪Chapter 40♪- Into the dark: I Put My Life in Your Hands
♪Chapter 41♪- Reawakening Memories
♪Chapter 42♪- A bid of farewell
♪Chapter 43♪- Missing Baekhyun
♪Chapter 44♪ - First heartbreak.
♪Chapter 45♪ - I found her at last.
♪Chapter 47♪ - Common lies
♪Chapter 48♪- The Pain of Broken Heart
♪Chapter 49♪- His Reason
♪Chapter 50♪- Bittersweet
♪Chapter 51♪- Long Lost brother
♪Chapter 52♪- Irreturnable Relationship
♪Chapter 53 ♪- Her precious friend
♪Chapter 54 ♪- The night of the Fireworks [Part 1]
♪Chapter 55♪- The night of the fireworks [Part 2]
♪Chapter 56♪- Wish upon the Lantern
♪Chapter 57♪- Operation:Saving Geurim
♪Chapter 58♪- The real war begins
♪Chapter 59♪- Prefinal
♪Chapter 60♪- Final
♪Epilogue♪
AUTHOR-NIM'S NOTE
EXO FOREVER

♪Chapter 46♪- To Lose Is To Win

947 47 20
By wehotweyangyang

46: To Lose is to Win
Baekhyun Vs. Mingyu Vs. Kai

Mingyu's P.O.V

Until now I cannot stop staring at Moo. I Just can't believe and it's still didn't sink in in my mind that Moo already have a boyfriend.

I took a deep sigh and went to get Her bag ,I don't intend to touch her things but I need to find some information of her to Contact her relatives if ever she has since all I know that her parents already died a long time ago.

"Jang Geu Rim." I read her Identification card ,So Jang is her sure name. But sooner she will become Mrs.GeuRim Jang-Kim .

I can't avoid not to smile imagining that she will become my wife and become the mother of my children.I have so many plan for us so she should be mine no matter what.

Speaking of which , She have the same sure name with Mr.Jang but maybe it's just a coincidence .Who am I kidding?There are too many people here with a "Jang" surname.

"Where are you Going aunt?" I ask her after she's start packing.

"I have a meeting ,don't worry i'll be back later."

"Can you stay for a while? I just want to go in Moo's house to tell her relatives that she's here.Maybe they are already worried about her."

"okay ,but hurry up okay.Don't take too long."

"Thanks." I went inside my room to Change since my outfit is wet because of the rain earlier.I doubled time Changing because that meeting that aunt will attend is for our company so I shouldn't waste time.

I ride my car on the way to My Moo's house. Their house is so easy to find since it's just near in School. I saw her address in the I.D that's why I know.

It's already dark before I reach their place and Good timing that the Gate is open. But Before I enter , I noticed a black car parking beside the gate. It's so familiar but I ignored it and went infront of the maindoor .

The light is open and It's obvious that there is someone inside.

I knocked thrice .

I was just standing infront of the maindoor when it suddenly open and a guy cameout to hug me.
"Welcomeback My Bee!!Where have you been?I've been waiting for you."he said before he hug me.I was so stratle after what he did,

Maybe he thought that I am Moo that's why he hug me right away.
"What the fuck!!Dude are you gay?why did you let me hug you."

I look at his face and we're both shock and surprise while staring at each other.

"Mingyu?"

"Baekhyun?"

we said simultaneously

"What are you doing here?" we said simultaneously again.A girl cameout from the door and greet me but Baekhyun ask her to go inside.

"Dude let me ask you again.what are you doing here?"

I clears throat "I should be the one who ask you that.What Are you doing in Moo's house?" I asked even though I already have a hint about what is happening now.And that guy who called my Moo ?it's actually Baekhyun and I am sure of that

"isn't it obvious dude?My wife lives here.And who is that Moo are you talking about?There is no Moo living here. Only my Bee and Shashie lives here."

wife?what the hell!

I look at him seriously . "Have you still remember that Girl I'm always talking about ?"

"hmmmp."he place his hand under his chin as if he was thinking. "Oh yeah ,That girl that you are searching for about 10 years already. What about her?"

"Well, I already found her and she was actually living here."

His eyes widen as he look at me surprisingly."so you mean. . .you mean. . ."

"So that means ,Jang Geu Rim is actually the Girl I was looking for a very long time.."

Baekhyun slap his forehead as he pulled his hair."Oh crap!!!All this time I know the girl that actually you were searching for?Dude have you remember that girl I was talking about when we were at the bar?" I nodded, Yes I remember it.He said that she already found the girl he was looking for ,For 7 years. "That's Geurim dude. Damn this. We're searching for the same person all this time. Dude You know i'm not against you and your Moo. But if that Girl is my Bee , I don't care if our friendship will be ruin but I won't ever give my Stupid Girl to you."

"So Am i. "My heart is in pain right now,who would have thought that the girl we are always talking about is only one person.Destiny is really playing around with us .

The world is really such a small world because every little thing has a connection to each other.You won't expect the thing that shouldn't be expected but because destiny is so cruel , you don't have a choice but to expect the unexpected.

The atmosphere become quiet for a while when Baekhyun's expression change . "What the hell are you doing here too?" He said with a serious voice ,I thought he was talking to me but I think he's looking in other way so I turn behind my back and there is Kai standing seriously behind my back.

"I'm supposed to be who is asking that Baekhyun.What the hell are you doing here?You should be with Yuan right now.You don't have the right to come here after what you have done to her." Kai said with a calm voice but he looks so angry at Baekhyun on the way he looks at him..

"I have rights Kai!Because she's mine." Baekhyun Shouted.

"Used to be Baekhyun!and now that You hurt her.I'm taking her back since i'm the one she likes in the first place.I shouldn't have entrusted her to you." Kai said and this time ,he already high his voice.This is the first time I ever saw them fight like this but I don't care whatever the reason is that .

"I don't want to disturb your fight but I just want to tell you that Geurim is in my apartment and If you guys planning to get Geurim ,Sorry but giving my Moo to you is not in my vocabulary." I said before I turn my back,I even hit Kai's shoulder after I passed by.I know is my friend but I can't let him have Moo.I've waited s so long for this moment and I don't want her to lose again.I've lost her once and i'm not gonna lose her again .

"What the hell!!!Hey Mingyu!where do you think you're going!!!don't you dare touch my Bee!!!" Baekhyun said as he enter inside the house to get his keys and follow me after that,Kai follow me too so I hurriedly went inside the car to get away from them. Baekhyun Knows my apartment . I'm sure he and Kai will go there to get Moo and I have to get there first before them.

I drive the car in the fastest speed.I thought they won't be able to catch me but the red sports car where Kai was in and the black car where Baekhyun was in is already Behind me .I gaze for a second in the side mirror and I saw how they are determine to get my Moo.

"Aish!!!" I said annoyingly.

We are like in racing and competing for the thropy which is Moo. I did my best to drive with my fastest speed but those two don't want to surrender. Baekhyun's car is already beside my car .He look at me and grin ,I grins back to tell him that He should go through me first before he can get Moo.

We arrive infront of the hotel at the same time ,I step out the car and so those two too. I run faster to get in the elevator first.

And I did it. Before the door of the elevator closed ,I saw Baekhyun followed by Kai who change direction on the way to stairs.

No matter what happens ,I'll make sure that Moo will going to Choose me and she will going to runaway with me.

---------

The prettyness Jang Geurim's P.O.V.

(Damn this girl!she's so lucky hahahaha.)

I blink my eyes for many times when I realized that i'm in a unfamiliar house. I know it's not ours because it's so wide compare to our house.

I don't know how did I get here.The last thing I remember is that, I was in cemetery to visit my Mama and Papa.

I look around once and a huge portrait catches my attention.He look so handsome there while holding a trophy.

Is this Mingyu's apartment?

I remember! He was there before I collapse. Maybe he brought me here after I lost my conciousness.

I look around once again and I don't know why but I can't avoid to feel amaze. You can't say that the owner of this place is a guy.

I turn beside and I saw the Pabda and my bag placed in the table .Out of nowhere I felt sad so suddenly after I remember Baekkie again.That image when he's holding Yuan's hand makes my tears fall again.

When will I stop crying because of him?I'm already tired .I'm tired to waste my tear because no matter how hard I cry or Even I cry with blood Baekhyun will never ever comming back to me. I will never see his face smiling at me again nor even heard him calling me Ugly,Stupid ,My Bee or so whatever because he already left me and went back to the person who can really makes him happy at the same time who can hurt him the most.

who am I kidding anyway?Compare to Yuan ,I am nothing. I don't have a pretty face ,I'm not a perfect girl .All I Have is my heart who truly loves him very much.

it really hurts to see someone you love loving somebody else.

"dry those tears dear. Tears don't suit you." A woman said .

"W-who are you?" I asked. she was sitting beside the couch i'm )sitting right now. I don't know how did she got here or maybe she's already here and I just didn't notice her because of the other things i'm thinking right now. This woman is maybe as age as aunt but if you look at her , she looks like a 25 years old.She's kind of pretty but i'm more prettier .Just kidding haha.

gosh I'm going crazy with this Ahjumma.

"I'm the aunt of Mingyu. Or should I say Minggi."

My eyes was totally widen after she said that name. How does she know that name? I gave that nickname to my Childhood friend when we were a kid.
"How did you know that name?" I asked with curiousity.

"of course I know. Anyway my name is Janice,and I am the legal guardian of your childhood friend Minggi."

wait a minute. I don't know what to think.Childhood friend?Could it be possible that Mingyu is Actually Minggi ?The boy whom I gave a meatbun because he don't know what to buy.The boy that I always played with under the maffle tree near at my old house? The boy who is actually the only person I can cry on with before? I don't know why but I want to cry right now.Just This earlier I wished to meet him again and I never thought that he's here now.I forgot about him because I was traumatized after the car accident where my parents died.

I was about to ask her about Minggi when someone open the door and the first thing he said was my nickname which only mama and papa including my Childhoold only knows about it.

"Moo..." He look at me sincerely as if i'm the only girl he only sees. I cover my mouth with my hand and tears keeps on streaming down my cheeks. This time i'm crying not because of Baekhyun ,I'm crying because i'm so happy to see him again after 10 long years.

"Minggi is that really you?" I ask unbelievably and touch his face after he sat beside me.My hands were shaking while touching his face. "You changed a lot."

He hold my hand which is touching his face right now. "It's still me Moo." he said in breaking tone like he want to cry.

Is this real?is this true?Is this guy really Minggi? Gosh I really can't believe it. He really Changed a lot. I never thought Minggi become this handsome.

"Mingyu!"

Ahjumma and I both stratle and look on the person who shouted just now.

And I was surprised after I saw his face.He looks like came from running because he's catching a breathe
'What is he doing here' I thought to myself.

Minggi has no reaction at all like he's already expecting aout him comming here. He run towards us and push away Mingyu. "Hey Mingyu!Stay away from my Bee. She's not your Moo because she-s my wife. Shoo shoo!!" he keeps on pushing Mingyu .He went to get my bag Then carry me like a bride and start walking faster to scape from them . I wasn't able to refused because I was totally speechless .

is this true?Is this really Baekhyun? I'm so confused. Why is he here now?he's supposed to be with Yuan right now.

I pull his hair after we reach the elevator . " Ow!Ow!My bee stop that . You're hurting me."

"You Idiot!!!What Are you doing here!" I shouted "Put me down!!!!I can walk anyway!"

"No!!" he said deeply. "I won't give you to that guy!You're mine remember?" I pull his hair again "Oow what now?"

"Stop playing around around Byun Baekhyun .It's not funny. You think you can get me again after what you did?" I bit my lower lip because I think anytime my tears will fall.

"You think I want to do that? Anyway even if you refused. I will do anything to make you mine again because what Baekhyun wants Baekhyun gets." He said before he step out the elevator when we reach the first floor .I wasn't able to talkback because I was lipped-Tied.

"Aish!!!When will this guy stop on Chasing!He's so irritating!"

I look at h back and I saw Mingyu and how he's so desperate to Chase us just get me back.

I can't avoid not to smile ,Baekhyun is trying hard just to get me away from Mingyu. I still want to have a coversation with Minggi but I want to be with this guy even though he hurt me.

Well maybe this is really the Bad things about loving someone.Even though he already hurt yet ,Yet you still giving him a second Chance ,Not just a second chance but unlimited Chance. I don't know why he's been like this but I know right now is , all the pain and angryness that I feel for him suddenly dissapear in just one snap.

He stops walking so suddenly when we reach the ouside of the apartment,I look at his face and his expression changed into Serious.I was so confused so I check around and Kai resting his back of the red car while looking at us.

"Where are you Taking him Baekhyun?"

He asked seriously,Okay I'm so confused. First Mingyu then Baekhyun and now Kai. I'm really confused now.

"It's non of your Bussiness." we passed by beside Him but before we can passed through ,Kai hold his arm.

"try to stop me Kai and I will forget that you're my bestfriend and Kill you right now." Kai didn't talk back but he's just looking at Baekhyun seriously. "Let go!!"

he remove his hand and resume to walk until we reach the black car. He gently put me down and open the door for me. "Get in!"

wow just wo. Since when did he become so bossy? "Wait .. Why are you treating Kai like----"

"i said GET IN!"

"okay!Okay!" He commanded so I don't have a choice but to follow since he's not in the mood. " Where you Taking me now?" I asked after he step inside the car too.

"We're going to church .. Because we're getting married."

"WHAT?!!!"

What the hell is he talking about?Marry me? We're not even in a relation and he's not even proposing.

I love but it doesn't mean I have to marry him right away. There is no way going to marry him. No way!!!

--------------
To be continued

Hi MBFers,this will be my last update for now . I need to study for exam tomorrow. But don't worry because I'm going to update right away after my exams are done. I will try to finish this FF before the Year end. so Wish me luck guys.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thought about the Story. Kamsahamnida.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143 9 3
He loves me, he loves me not. I am Baekhyun's best friend's little sister. Baekhyun, being a gentleman he is, always taking good care of me. He knows...
677K 43.1K 31
[This is... cringe] Chanyeol is the captain of the basketball team at Pyojun High School. Baekhyun is the new transfer student with scrawny limbs and...
743 21 3
He's probably gay, bratty, loud, boisterous. Sure he may be funny and great guy to be friend with but urghhh, he is so cute ! And you just can't hand...
40.7K 1.1K 16
A foreign girl goes to a Korean college. She wanted to normally experience college but gets involved with a cold hearted boy which makes experiencing...