My Best Frienemy(Exo-Baekhyun...

De wehotweyangyang

Supreme Student Council President and the Genius Stubborn girl.. The SCC president who's being strict and a... Mais

Author's note
Prologue
♪Chapter 1♪- The Beginning
♪Chapter 2♪- Meeting Sehun and the star ranking
♪Chapter 3♪- The Life of No Star
♪Chapter 4♪- Jang Geurim's Revenge part 1
♪Chapter 5♪- Jang Geurim's Revenge Part 2
♪Chapter 6♪- Meeting Kai and the Miss Good-For-Nothing
♪Chapter 7♪- He stole my first Kiss!!
♪Chapter 8♪- Rules and Regulations?i don't think so.
♪Chapter 9♪- I'm Baekhyun's slave
♪Chapter 10♪- My Knight and Shining Shimmering Armor
♪Chapter 11♪- Sehun is InLove
♪Chapter 12♪- Double or trouble Date
♪Chapter 13♪- The Terror Sister
♪Chapter 14♪- What a day!
♪Chapter 15♪- Mystery Guy
♪Chapter 16♪- Kidnapping Baekhyun
♪Chapter 17♪- Give Baekhyun Back!!
♪Chapter 18♪- The Sleeping Snow white and the Prince
♪Chapter 19♪-The Section 1's Tea Club
♪Chapter 20♪- The two of us in the dark
♪Chapter 21♪- Home visit
♪Chapter 22♪- Save the last dance for me
♪Chapter 23♪- Fiancè?!
♪Chapter 24♪- Promised of Each other
♪Chapter 25♪- Avoiding Him.
♪Chapter 26♪- Baekhyun's revealation
♪Chapter 27♪ - Acceptance or Rejection?
♪Chapter 28♪- Her Realization
♪Chapter 29♪- Geurim's Decision
♪Chapter 30♪- The Past.
♪Chapter 31♪- First date
♪Chapter 32♪- Meeting his Father
♪Chapter 33♪- Betrayal
♪Chapter 34♪- His real Identity.
♪Chapter 35♪- Christmas preparation.
♪Chapter 36♪- Christmas day
♪Chapter 37♪- She's Back
♪Chapter 38♪- The Cursed of Jealousy.
♪Chapter 39♪- Lovers Quarrel
♪Chapter 41♪- Reawakening Memories
♪Chapter 42♪- A bid of farewell
♪Chapter 43♪- Missing Baekhyun
♪Chapter 44♪ - First heartbreak.
♪Chapter 45♪ - I found her at last.
♪Chapter 46♪- To Lose Is To Win
♪Chapter 47♪ - Common lies
♪Chapter 48♪- The Pain of Broken Heart
♪Chapter 49♪- His Reason
♪Chapter 50♪- Bittersweet
♪Chapter 51♪- Long Lost brother
♪Chapter 52♪- Irreturnable Relationship
♪Chapter 53 ♪- Her precious friend
♪Chapter 54 ♪- The night of the Fireworks [Part 1]
♪Chapter 55♪- The night of the fireworks [Part 2]
♪Chapter 56♪- Wish upon the Lantern
♪Chapter 57♪- Operation:Saving Geurim
♪Chapter 58♪- The real war begins
♪Chapter 59♪- Prefinal
♪Chapter 60♪- Final
♪Epilogue♪
AUTHOR-NIM'S NOTE
EXO FOREVER

♪Chapter 40♪- Into the dark: I Put My Life in Your Hands

949 38 2
De wehotweyangyang

40: Into the dark: I Put My Life in Your Hands

Baekhyun's P.O.V

  Damn !This is all Tao's fault for teasing me.He's so annoying so I forced to shout that thing and I don't expect her to hear those things, Now she's more angrier. Three days of avoiding her is more than enough and I don't want to add more days of avoiding her . I should apologize on her already because I already missed her stupidness towards me , but how? I know that she don't want to talk to me.

~I do ,I do~ I do I do~ hmmm
All I am , All i'll be~~~~

who the hell is calling ?  I walk towards table and pick the phone up

"What do you want!!!I'm not in the mode to talk !!!"

what a disturbance!I'm still thinking on how to apoligize on Geurim and this person have the guts to disturb me.

["Are you shouting at me Byun BaekHyun?"]

uh oh !it's Taeri noona.
"hehehe Just kidding  Anyway why did you call so sudden?"   phew why am I sweating while talking to this monster? Does she know that Geurim and I fought?

["I want to talk to you personally so go to the 2nd floor of the School right now!I'll give you 5 minutes to come here."].

"why ? but it's already 9 pm ---"

*tooot toooot tooot*

She hung up.  Aish Jinjja that stupid sister of mine.  Now what does she want to talk about with me?

I hurriedly took my Coat and runaway. She only gave me 5 minutes and If I came there Late i'm sure she will gonna hit me.She's the kind of person who hates people comming late so I don't think it's a good Idea to make her wait.

As what she just said.I will meet her on the Second so After I reach the  School, I went directly to the elevator but it seems like it's not moving after I pushed the botton,No choice but to use the stairs.

"Noona!Noona where are you?"   I walk around to find her but I see no one,That's odd. I wonder if she's really here.

wait, there is someone standing in the front door of second year classroom.Maybe it's Noona but her figure seems not like noona.  I walk closer.

"Noona is that you? oh i'm wrong . What are you doing here?"  What the hell is this girl doing here? Hoing alone here? what if something will happen to her?This girl is so really really stupid!

"The hell you care!"  she rolled her eyes and turn her back on me.

"Tsk. Stupid as usual." Oh men, she's still mad at me. Should I apologize now? it's the right chance since we're alone.

"Talking to air. You know what , I have a beautiful night just now  but you just wreck it after I saw your face. Can you just leave and dissapear from my sight?"   

she rolled her eyes on me again, damn when will she stop doing that? does she think it suits her? she looks more like an alien.

She was about to walk out but the light suddenly turn off  "W-What's Going on?"   She's stammering , damn not again!

"Geurim don't move okay. I'll  be there."

"No. don't come near me!!!"  

stupid!this is not the time to  be so stubborn.I know she's still mand I don't care because all need to do now is to protect her.

"This is not the time to argue with me. I know you're afraid of dark so please."  I step forward slowly to walk near her

"I said don't Come near me!"  

wtf!She runaway. I chase her ,  but I can't run properly because I can't see nothing. "Geurim!!!!Geurim where are you?"

I can't find her!Why does she need to runaway like that?Did I hurt her that much to made her hate me?I didn't mean to said it.

"Aaaaaaah!!"

"Shit!!!"   my heart beats so fast while running ,I don't I hit the wall because all I need is to find her. That girl is always making me so worried. "Geurim  where are you?!!Answer me!"

where is that girl now? I already checked all the place. She should be here somewhere..

*sob*

wait I heard someone sobbing "Maybe it's her."  I followed the voice but Because it's dark I wasn't able to notice that its already the stairs , so I rolled down like a rolling ball down to the first floor. "Ouch , That was hurt."    I stand up while rubbing the back of my head. That was close you know.

"Baekkie i-is that you?"

"Geurim what are you doing there?"   She's sitting at the dark corner of this place, I walk closer to her and good thing she didn't runaway .   She's crying. "Y-Yah!!!"

"w-Why are you shouting at me?"

"you're so stubborn of running away from me and now you're crying like a baby!So you  know how much i've worried about you ,you stupid atupid girl!!What if something  happen to you? Do you think I can Forgive myself huh? You're so stupid!so so stupid!"  

I can't avoid to shout at her. She really made me so worried plus the fact that I hate to see her crying like that.

"Sorry. I won't runaway anymore . Just please stay by my side."

She Cried again. I took a very deep sigh and grab her into my chest as I hug her really really tight. "enough crying now, tears doesn't suit you" I was about walk but she suddenly took her hand back . "What's wrong?"

"I fell down the stair carelessly  and because of that my feet got twisted ..so I can't walk right now ."

"Is that so?" I turn my back on her as I offer her a piggy back. "ride on my back then. Let's go back together."

"A-Are you sure?"

"Of course .Come on now.It's already late at night."

"O-okay."

I stand up after she ride on my back.I smiled for a second.Carrying her is the least thing I can do for now to tell her that she's safe with me .

----
Geurim's P.O.V

I can't avoid not to smile , after all he's still the Gentle Baekhyun I know.

We are now here in the hallway ,it's still dark but i'm not scared amymore because he's here.

"I'm sorry." He said breaking the silence. "I acted too immature.I was so Careless of my words, I didn't mean what I said , so I'm sorry."

I hug him from his back since my hand is around his neck, "You don't need to apologize anymore ,I already forgive you  but i'm still happy that you said sorry to me."

"Just don't be so close to Kai, i'm getting jealous you know." 

, Look at this guy ,why do he need to be jealous with his own bestfriend? He's Just my friend.

"You don't need to be Jealous stupid president, Kai is Just my friend."

"Okay , this is the deal.I will avoid Yuan and you should decrease your closeness with Kai."

"eeh But that's not fair!"   How could this guy do this to his bestfriend? he's really a stupid one.

"whatever.Just follow what I said . Arraseo? You'll be dead to me if you break it."

"Yes Boss!"  What else can I do ? he's the boss  tonight after all.

After we reach the gate ,the lights of the School  turn on ,it's like it's waiting for us to come out.

we already went back to the dorm , Baekhyun took me  in my room since my feet got sprain , he massage it first before he left the dorm.

I feel so relief right now that Baekkie and I were already okay.I just hope that we won't fight anymore.

I lye In my bed as I stretch myself before I closed my eyes.

_____

(next day)

"Noona how dare you did that to us?!You put Geurim in  danger"  ms.Taeri slap his head. "ow!!You're too much already ah!"

"Will you shut up little brother ,I only did that to make you too talk ,you should thank me instead of complaining.If it wasn't because of my plan,i'm sure you're still fighting like a dog  until now.

"but that's not right."

I just sigh while watching this sibling fighting .Baekhyun gone wild after he found out that  they  just set us up last night and he grab me  Towards ms.Taeri's room to .

for me ,it's only okay because that is the reason why were okay now.He's only overacting because he was fooled by Ms.Taeri.

"Get out of my room now Byun Baekhyun if you don't wanna die!!"

Okay.I don't know they talked about right now but I have a feeling that she's already annoyed with Baekkie.

"Tsk. So evil. That's why no one to wants to date with you."

"Why You!!!!"

"Waaah Geurim Let's runaway."    he grab me again and runaway with him. Aaah It has nothing to do with me.

"Byun Baekhyun You can't scape from me!!!"    Uh oh! Ms.Taeri is Carrying a baseball. Don't tell me she will gonna hit us with that?"You'll  be dead!!!"

and it was hit on his head.Ms.Taeri was laughing evily while entering inside her room. Aigoo my poor Baekkie. "Ooouch!! 

"Are you okay?"

"Tsk.It's Nothing ! come on."  he start to walk again and Here I am , standing while in shock. Seriously? it's just nothing with him?but that's a baseball!he just said ouch then after that he's okay already.What kind of Head does my Baekkie have?

"Stupid girl what are you doing?let's go."

I cameback from reality when I realized that Baekkie is already faraway  , Oh my !  were already late on the Next class.

"Baekkie  wait for me!"

_______________

Unknown's P.O.V

I Sat in the stool as I drink the wine , I went directly to this Bar house after I arrived from states . My purpose of comming back here is to see Moo ,I want to tell her that I already reached what she wants me to become.

She's the reason of all the thing i've done.I want to see her again. I want to hug her and tells her Jow I miss her.

I'm not sure that I will able to see her in the same place but I swear to myself that I'm going to find her and If I found her ,I will going to marry her.

-------------

To be continued.

woooow  there is unknown's P.O.V.  so does it mean , another character. Wooow were almost done MBFers and The BaekRim will come to an end . Thank you for reading :)

don't forget to Vote and Comment :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

44K 1.1K 27
"Tae , I really like you " "No thanks Mr.Jeon. I don't want to see your face .Please go away and don't ever ask me for love . I hate you" Jungkook...
145K 7.9K 24
Baekhyun has a special gift and because of that gift his family left him, most of his friends left him and hardly anyone talks to him. People would a...
36.5K 1.4K 32
"There is no us idiot" Seohyun says sternly rolling her eyes at him. "Oh of course there is sweetie. We are 'dating', remember ??" He says so determ...
743 21 3
He's probably gay, bratty, loud, boisterous. Sure he may be funny and great guy to be friend with but urghhh, he is so cute ! And you just can't hand...