Love

Par AbbyTheAmazing

College can bring a lot of responsibilities and drama. But all that can break a relationship, or will make it... Plus

One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
hey!
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
oop
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
???
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one ~ the end
?????????
new story!

seventeen ( thirty eight)

5.9K 302 158
Par AbbyTheAmazing

Jet

Today's the day off the trial and no one had talk to Mina.

We are one third of the way through and its all about swearin in and all that shit.

"Five minute break". The judge slammed the gavel and everyone began talkin.

Raquel is not Even 30 feet from me and she has eyed me the whole time. She was in a red and white striped jump suit and I've watched enough beyond scared straight to know that's not good. Her stomach is huge. She can have the baby any moment now.

She was further a long than she was tellin me.

All my friends is here. Bobby and B and the one that surprised me the most is Ulysses is here. But no Mina.

Now I know how she feels.

I went to the bathroom and came back right in time before the judge walked back to the stand.

He was about to speak but the sound of the door openin and heels clackin stopped him. The look on his face made me turn around. In walked Mina and I had to keep my jaw on my face.

She sat down next to Stacey and I looked back towards the judge. He wiped the drool off his lip and I frowned.

"Let's get started. Mr. Hopkins you state here in the police report that she kidnapped you from your car, three counts of rape, assulat with household objects, and so forth. Are all those things true?".

"Yes sir". This is so embarrassin.

"You also put here since the incident with Ms. Downing you've had nightmares. And the experience has caused strains in your relationships. And caused mild paranoia Is that true?"

"Yes sir". I know Mina is burnin a hole in the back of my head.

"Now since the rape. Our defendent has become pregnant with your child. Correct?"

"Yes sir".

"Very well. I call Raquel Downing to the stand". It took four police officers to bring her up. " Officers you say that you had to sedate the defendant so her lashing out wouldn't hurt the child".

"Yes sir". They got her in the chair and she smiled at me.

"Okay. Ms. Downing I have some questions. You understand?". She nodded.

Both her parents were here.

"Why did you kidnap Mr. Hopkins?".

"Because you wouldn't love me". Her smile dropped.

"And why is that?

"Because he's with that ugly bitch YaMina". The judge frowned.

"Is she in the room?". She nodded and pointed to Mina. Who looked unbothered. "What did she do to you to make you kidnap Jet".

"She has the man of my dreams. Look at her she's beautiful". The judge winked at Mina and I pursed my lips.
"Are you sorry for your actions?". She laughed showing her brown teeth.

"Hell no. I'm sorry I got caught".

"Take her from the stands. I'll speak with the Jury and we'll come back with a verdict".

"You're doing good Jet. We get a 15 minute break before he comes back." my lawyer said standin up fixin his tie.  I stood up and went to talk to Mina but she was gone.

"JJ". Hannibal ran to me and I picked him up.

"Ulysses is here". Hanny put his face in my neck and I walked to him.  "What are you doing here?".

"I came to support you". I laughed.

"Excuse me if I find that hard to believe". He looked down.

"I came out to mom and dad last week and they kicked me out. I never was against you. I Just followed along so the attention wouldn't be on me. Look. I'm sorry. This is my boyfriend Taylor". I shook the guys hand.

"Nice to meet you I'm Jet and this is Hannibal". Hanny looked up and then laid back down.

"J I'm sorry. I really am".

"I forgive you". He hugged me and I saw The girls run out the court room.

Stacey

I got a text from Mimi to meet her in the bathroom. We zoomed off and met her Inside.

"Damn you look good. This tan looks good on you. What happened in three days?". She leaned against the wall.

"Okay you can't tell anyone. Not even the boys". We waited impatiently.

"I went to Jamaica. And I got a room under a fake name. Got some bomb ass faux locks in some guys basement. Got some more tattoos and I had the time of my life. I swam with dolphins. Danced all night. It was the best time of my life.  And I'm going back once my plane is ready". Our jaws dropped.

I hit her with my purse. "You bitch. Why didn't take us with you?!".

"Shhh before one of them here you. My plane leaves at 5 o'clock. You've got an hour and 45 MINUTES. I'll be waiting for you in the parking lot of my apartment complex at 4:30. Be there or be square". She put her sunglass on and left the bathroom. Old Mina is back.

Jet

I gave Bobby and B Hannibal back since he had feel asleep on me. 

I begged them to tell me where Minny went but they didn't budge.

I got back to my seat and the judge and the jury got back to theirs.

"We have come to a decision. We also looked into the defendants medical history. And she suffers from bipolar and multiple personality disorder. Mrs. Downing when asked about your daughters medical history your lied to the police and Told them she didn't have any. I'm sentencing you to six months in jail. And I'm fining Mr. Downing $5,000 for neglecting your child's medical needs. We find Raquel Downing guilty of kidnapping, rape, assulat, attempt at murder in the first degree, and destruction of property. You would get the regular sentence of life. But since you pleaded insanity with mental illnesses you will only serve 18 years and be let out on the child's 18 birthday. Once the baby is born the child will go to the father, Mr. Jet Hopkins. Court dismissed". He put the gavel down and I smiled.

Bobby and B ran and hugged me. I looked for Mina but I couldn't find her.

Mina

I walked down the court house steps and I walked passed news reporter's and crowds of people to my car. I left before they told the amount of years that crazy bitch would get. I'm sure she didn't get life.

Jet
Two weeks later....

After things settled down I got a call from a hospital tellin me that Raquel's water had broke.

Now I'm waitingm outside the room for the baby to get here. They had her handcuffed to the bed and police were all in her room. Just incase she tried to pull something.

"It's here". I walked in and
They were cleanin the baby off.

"It's a boy!". The doctors wrapped her up and placed her in my arms.

"I hope that baby rots in hell!". They wheeled Raquel out the room and I couldn't take my eyes off the gorgeous baby in my arms. My heart felt like it stopped.

"Dad what are we namin the baby?". I hadn't thought of names. Not once.

"Uh how about uh..... Jet Quincy Hopkins Jr".

"That's beautiful". She typed it in and there it is. I have a son. Wow.

They did all his finger and footprints and they kept him over night to do tests to make sure her didn't have the same genes Raquel does. So if he does have any disorders they can be spotted now instead of years later. I stayed there all night.

The next mornin they showed me how to make a bottle using formula. How to wash him and change a diaper. Then I took him back to Bobby and B's house.

"Oh my goodness. Hi beautiful!". He smiled in his sleep. Everybody was here expect the girls.

V told me they disappeared off after the trial was over. He said they call and check in on the kids but that's about it.

Everyone was havin a good time and I just held Jet the whole time.

"J I sent people to set up that empty room in you guys apartment to get a baby's room together last night. It should be ready". Bobby said

"Thanks man".

"You're welcome". He went back to the kitchen and I decided I would slip out while no one was watching. I grabbed Jet and snuck out the house.

I got to my car to see a new car seat in the back. I strapped her in and drove off to the apartment.

"Welcome home". I hit the lights and the apartment was cold and I knew Mina wouldn't be here. I sat the carrier on the couch and pulled Jet out.

"Let's go check your room out". I hit the light and I smiled. "He hooked your shit up didn't he".

"I don't think you should cuss around a baby". My smile widened.

I turned around and Mina stood behind me lookin around. This whole time I've been stuck in my own shit not payin attention to my beautiful girlfriend.

I walked up to her and she looked at Jet.

"Mina this is Jet. Jet this is Mina". I passed her to Mina and she hesitantly took him.

The look in Mina's eyes looked like she wanted to die. Not in a good way though.

"Hi". Tears welled in her eyes but she quickly wiped them.
Jet smiled at her and Mina smiled at him. She gave him back to me and she left the room.

Mina

I got in the shower and cried.
The trip took all my stress away. I had a good time and when I came back and there Jet stood with another womans baby in his arms happy as can be, broke me all over again.

He's a gorgeous baby. I would never be bitter towards him. But I'm way beyond hurt. It's something I can't control.

I got out and took the shower cap from my hair. I love this whole dread look on me. I got them long passed my ass.

I put on some clothes and decided I'd go shopping. That always makes me feel better.

Slipping on my Christian Louboutin heels and my Celine bag. I texted Zar and Kimbra to see if they'd tag along and they said they'd love to.

I zipped out the room and to the front door since Kimbra was picking me up.

Jet

She must not have saw me in the livin room. She lookin a lil to good too be rushin out here.

Where her ass goin?

I put Jr down for a nap and decided to lurk on her instagram. She had a picture with this nigga with pink hair on her page. There was no caption but all kinds of likes.

I saw she tagged him in it and I found out the nigga name is Zar.

He only had one picture and it looks like he just made an instagram.

It was picture of him and Mina holdin hands at the mall and a whole bunch of Victoria secret bags and shit like that. And he spoilin her?!
The caption set it off:

I've never met a woman who truly loved me for who I am. Happy bestfriend day :)

I got up and went into our room and began packin all her shit.

Mina

The three of us sat outside my apartment complex eating diary queen having a girls talk. It's about 12 AM.

"So how's the drag show going?". Zar smiled.

"It goes good! While we are in the Victorias of the secrets I got me a few things for the show on Sunday". He waved the little pink bag.

"Zar that bag is to small for a few things".

"I know. It's just a few thongs. Plus Riley come over tonight". He laughed and we joined him. I noticed a Uhaul van outside. I wonder who's moving out?

"Well go get your freak on. It was good hanging with you guys. Let me get in here so Jet doesn't call a search team on my ass".

"Bye girl". I grabbed my bags and got all my things.

I walked into the lobby and Jet was there with Jurnee.

"What are you doing down here?"

He handed me all my car keys and all Cashs things.

"If you are going to chat then why didn't you just break up with me". I laughed.

"What are you talking about I'm not cheating? It's been a long day I'm sure you're tired".

"You don't have to lie. I seen the picture with your new nigga".

"What are-"

"Oh shut the fuck up. Thank you for leavin the apartment in my name. You gotta get out. You know how I feel about cheatin". I opened my mouth to speak but he put his hand up.

"Go".

"I've done everything for you and you wanna pull this crazy shit?! I'm not cheating!". People looked at us.

"Get out my face with all that". I nodded and tossed my ice cream at his feet and tossed the baby gap bag letting all the baby clothes fall out into the ice cream.

"That's fine".

"All your shit is in that Uhaul". He tossed me the keys.

I stormed out and got in the truck.

What just happened?

-------------------------------------

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

16.1K 430 26
This is not a romance. But along the way, they might find love.
315 4 11
Four college girls. Two best friends. Two cousins. And a roommate. Can they survive the college life that comes with betrayal, lies, and temptatio...
11.9K 539 36
Two people from a group of childhood friends when meet after 2 years, how will they fight the attraction between them. When the girl is already in lo...
Greed Par keisha

Fiction générale

167 0 31
Heartbreaks, betrayals, lies, greed; despite loving each other to the fullest. Will they be able to salvage the little left of their relationship or...