Let's Play Doctor!

By flirtyyuri

(Some scenes are not suitable for young ages.) Si Emma, isang babae na hindi naniniwala sa salitang LOVE. Lum... More

Let's Play Doctor!
Game 1 - Meeting the Doctor
Game 2 - Dude she's Emma Price
Game 3 - Oh the peanut guy
Game 5 - In Emma Price's rule book
Game 6 - I'm too damaged
Game 7 - The Guys Emma Price left Broken Support Group
Game 8 - I can't wait to taste you
Game 9 - Something that will blow your mind
Game 10 - You're my hot sexy doctor
Game 11 - Not Satisfied with Peanut Guy
Game 12 - "I missed you so doctor
Game 13 - I just rocked his world
Game 14 - Be Mine, Doctor
Game 15 - Emma a feisty strong willed woman
Game 16 - Dude she's gonna break your heart
Game 17 - You'll definitely be my daughter-in-law
Game 18 - You will love me as much as I love you
Game 19 - Do you think I would let you fall
Game 20 - What matters most is that I'm with you
Game 21 - They're my past and you're my present
Game 22 - Then what's your type
Game 23 - You can't last a day without me
Game 24 - You're dating him to get back at me
Game 25 - You two have a daughter
Game 26 - Sky's the limit for a man in love
Game 27 - You're Emma Price, you like to take risk
Game 28 - Polar Opposites
Game 29 - A hypocritical bitch
Game 30 - She dumped me
Game 31 - I'm so sorry
Game 32 - He was just an outsider
Game 33 - May hawak ng baton
Game 34 - Emma must never know
Game 35 - Let the past stay in the past
Game 36 - He would wait forever
Game 37 - You're Eponine's Present
Game 38 - Maybe I could take that risk someday
Game 39 - And You Say I'm the Insatiable
Game 40 - Sometimes, goodbye is overrated
Game 41 - You ruin relationships Emma, even ours
Game 42 - When we were together, nothing else mattered
Game 43 - I want you back, Emma
Game 44 - You can run to me Emma
Game 45 - Shattered into million pieces
Game 46 - All too late
Game 47 - It's my pain not yours
Game 48 -To heal without each other
Game 49 - Emma and Andy seem domesticated
Game 50 - I love you too, Caleb
The Last Game - Yes
Epilogue

Game 4 - The way to a woman's heart is through her *****

13.3K 159 7
By flirtyyuri

Game 4 - The way to a woman's heart is through her *****

"So you're a chef?" pagtatanong ko kay Caleb habang nakaupo ako sa kitchen counter niya at kumakain ng Ben and Jerry Chunky Monkey at siya naman ay gumagawa ng dough for the pizza. 

Maganda yung bahay ni Caleb, it's more family oriented than I expected. I never peg him to the type of man who lives in subdivisions. I pegged him more of the condo type of guy. After all he's a single man living his thirties?

"No. I'm in the finance industry." he answered. 

"Oh really? What do you do exactly?" tanong ko sa kanya. I was beginning to be curious with what Caleb Montemayor is. Or more exactly who he is. 

"I into banking." sagot niya habang nilalagay na niya yung dough sa isang big silver platter. "I'm the COO of West-United Bank." dagdag niya habang naglalagay siya ng topings ng pizza. 

When he was about to put the anchovies I raised my spoon to tell him no "No, no, no. I'm allergic with anchovies." I told him.

He smiled at me and he put the anchovies aside. "Well I'll keep that in mind." he said. At simula nun, he would first consult me kung ayos lang ba yung topings na nilalagay niya. "How about you? Ang alam ko lang ay doctor ka." 

"I'm a sugrgeon but my specialty is neuro." sagot ko sa kanya. 

Nagusap lang kami habang hinihintay yung pizza na matapos. And I thought that somehow we would end up having sex in his kitchen counter but no it didn't happen. He wasn't even touching me, he was just looking at me while I talk about my works. 

And he didn't find my works boring as some of the guys I used to be with would find it boring well except kay Angelo. But still some guys just want sex and that's all. They wouldn't care anything at all. Pero may iba naman na lalaki na kahit nabo-bore na sila sa topic pipilitin parin nila ang sarili nila na makinig sa akin para lang ma-impress ako sa kanila at maybe na maging boyfriend ko sila. 

Because all men know that the guy who could melt my heart would be the luckiest guy on Earth and he would have the bragging rights to well tell everyone that he was the one I finally decided to settle with, the one I fell in love with. 

Sino nga ba naman ang may ayaw na maging dahilan para makapag settle ang babaeng tulad ko? The girl who as everyone said walang puso?  Who wouldn't want to try and tame me? 

Pero alam ko sa sarili ko na walang lalaki na iibigin ko dahil hindi naman talaga ako naniniwala sa mga ganyang bagay. I don't believe in that kind of thing. Love doesn't exist for me. It will never be. 

Tumunog na yung oven at nilabas na ni Caleb yung pizza na ginawa niya, it smelled delicious. Nilapag niya ito sa kitchen counter, right in front of me. HIndi lang siya nangangamoy masarap kundi mukhang masarap din. 

Caleb sliced one for me and placed it in one plate. Inabot niya sa akin ito "Be careful it's hot." paalala niya. 

I nodded and took a bite "Hmm masarap!" I said and gave him a thumbs up. I urged him to eat and he did. "Pwede ka ng mag resign sa trabaho mo and open a pizza shop!" 

Tumawa lang siya "Maybe I could someday." he said. 

"Paano ka natutong gumawa ng pizza?" I asked him. 

"My mom was born and raised in Italy. So halos lahat ng culture ng mga Italian na-adapt ni mom. She is the best cook ever. Sabi niya dati, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, sabi niya she made my dad fall in love with her by her cooking. So tinuro niya sa amin iyon." pagkukwento niya. 

"Wait. Why would she tell you that you're no woman." I said. 

"I have two brothers. And no sister." sagot niya. "So walang tuturuan si mom bukod sa aming tatlong magkakapatid. And sabi niya the way to a woman's heart is also though her stomach." pagkukwento niya "Sino nga ba daw ang hindi maiinlove sa lalaking marunong magluto. Watching a man cook is somehow sexy sabi niya." he chuckled. "So naniwala kami na the way to a woman's heart is through her stomach." 

I raised my finger to disagree with him "No. Mali ka diyan Caleb." sabi ko sa kanya. Tinignan niya ako with his eyes confused. "The way to a woman's heart is through her pussy." I told him and he gaped at me. "What?" 

"You mean by sex?" he asked na parang ngayon lang niya narinig iyon. He looked like a teenage virgin. 

"Yeah by sex. As Meredith Grey told Lexie before, her heart was her vagina." I told him. "Some women tend to think they're in love merely by sex. So I'd say the way to win a woman's heart is sex." I said. I loved watching Grey's anatomy and I agreed with Meredith with what she said to her sister before. Lexie always said she loved someone merely because she was having intercourse with that said man. 

"No. Not all woman are sex-crazed woman." Caleb said "You sound like you're referring to every female out there as nymphomaniac."

"Well it's true anyway." I said "Even virgins are horny. Sa tingin mo ba yung mga virgin na yun gustong maging forever virgin at some point gustong gusto na nila maranasan yung art of sex. They all want to experience the pleasure of having a man's cock inside her. Or to reach climax without needing her own fingers. Even women tend to masturbate Caleb." I winked at him. 

"I don't believe in that kind of thing Emma." sabi lang niya. 

"Come on, you experience this one. Someone once asked you to deflower her. So that proves my point. Virgins are horny and because they're virgins they used their own fingers or sometimes a vibrator. But then once thye experience the real sex, the mind blowing sex, they'd think they're in love. The one who was her first would somehow be her love. Kaya nga diba, may mga crazy stalkers dahil akala nila once na nag-intercouse na silang dalawa, then they're together. That is why for men, they have a code which you should know. NEVER SLEEP WITH A VIRGIN!" 

"You know, if your body isn't sexy and gorgeous I'd say you're a man. You sound like one. So are you really sure that the way to a woman's heart is through her pussy?" he asked, his voice became huskier than ever and he went in front of me with his hands in my legs. 

"Uh uh. Us women we love sex."

"Then that theory of yours does that include you?" he asked as he parted my legs and he went closer to me. 

I looked at him and smiled "Unfortunately I'm not included in that experiment. I had it tested and no. I'm not like those other girls who fell in love because of sex. For me sex is sex. Sex is for my pleasure only." I told him. 

"Well we should test it again." he said and was about to kiss me when I pulled away. 

"You should know not to expect more from me except sex." sabi ko sa kanya. "I can't give you anything but sex." I told him , tinignan lang niya ako na para bang may iniisip siya "Now are you gonna kiss me or should I just finish my pizza and leave?" I asked him. 

He shook his head and pulled me closer as he kissed me deeply. 

A/N:

Sorry for the lamest chapter. And sorry for the word, I can't help it because Emma and the other characters are all grown up. I'm trying to make this story more lighter, less drama para sabay ko siyang ma-update with Ms. Klutz meets Mr. Arrogant which by the way you should read it too. 

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 2.3K 28
■Must read "Marrying The Arrogant Bastard" first.■ NICHOLAS FUENTES. A 26 years old powerful, handsome Filipino Billionaire who got everything in lif...
215K 4.2K 17
He wants her but she doesn't want him. He wants to be her husband but she doesn't want to be his wife. He love her but she do...
10K 422 23
Kinse DeMarco is a heartthrob and famous volleyball player in their school. Maraming humahanga sa kaniya, maraming nagkakagusto. Ang hindi nila alam...
107K 1.5K 40
Two legendary gangs who are enemies getting themselves on marriage by signing contracts. They'll never be quite if ever they lived on under one roof...