Destiny (completed)

By IM5bandfan

Fairytail: multiple love Fanfiction . 2015 More

Thrown out|1
The letter|2
Cristal ball|3
Meeting her|4
Explosion|5
Strange|6
Waking up|7
Stalking|8
The dreams|9
Truths|10
The fight|11
We meet again|12
The wall|13
Odd|14
Fate|15
The chosen one|16
Connected|17
Stalking the prey|18
Plan B|19
Striking|20
A day of white|21
The end

After party|22

7 1 0
By IM5bandfan

Silver POV
As we rode to Sabertooth I leaned my head on Sting's shoulder and we still held hands. I was still smiling from the wedding. When we arrived the party was not until three hours later, besides sting said he has a surprise for me. He was pulling my hand and leading me to a room. When he opened it I just gazed. It had a king sized bed with grey sheets, a large window with a window seat. A built in bathroom, black carpet and the light was a mini chandelier. I turned to sting who was smiling at me. "Do you like it?" "No." He frowned "I love it!" He smiled again I walked over to the window and looked out. It was an amazing view. I felt arms snake around my waist and so I turned to sting giving him a passionate kiss.it was then that I saw an image of me and sting happily running saber tooth, no sting creating chaos. I guess that when I married sting his proficy was crushed by my wholeness. I smiled even wider.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 8.7K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...