Shadow Of The Past (Harry Sty...

Від stylesscent

One Night. Two Strangers. Also, please go read my new fanfic - It's called 'The City' and it would mean a l... Більше

Shadow Of The Past (Harry Styles Fanfic)
Prologue
Chapter One - Misunderstanding
Chapter Two - One Date
Chapter Three - Dont you like me?
Chapter Four- "You want me to be honest?"
Chapter Five- One Person Could Change Everything
Chapter Six- You're Mine...
Chapter Seven- I can protect you
Chapter Eight- Strike Three
Chapter Nine- To Blind
Chapter Ten- Fun...
Chapter Eleven- "How Could I Be So Stupid?"
Chapter Twelve- Stupid.
Chapter Thirteen- Mistake.
Chapter Fourteen- It was all over
Chapter Fifteen- The things I do for you
Chapter Sixteen - What?
Chapter Seventeen- Lost Without You
Chapter 18- And He's Back
Chapter Nineteen- Someone Else
Chapter Twenty- I think I'm..
Chapter Twenty Two- I have news.
Chapter Twenty Three- "I'll tell him."
Chapter Twenty Four- Coming Clean
Chapter Twenty Five- Liar.
Chapter Twenty Six- Circles.
Chapter Twenty Seven- Visitor.
PLEASE READ! A/N
Chapter Twenty Eight- Ending Chapter

Chapter Twenty One- "Whats wrong with me?"

4.5K 91 16
Від stylesscent

Chapter Twenty One 

The harsh wind hit me as I walked through the city, my hair blowing in all different directions. The sun beat down as small children took part in games such as hide and seek and tips through the playground I walked around, making me smile. I had always been a fan of children, but when I say children I usually meant other peoples children and not my own. Walking back home with a pregnancy test kit in my handbag wasn’t my ideal plan for today. 

I looked down inspecting the kit that sat on the very top of my bag staring straight at me. A deep, trembling sigh escaped my mouth when I came to the realization that there really was a chance it was my turn to be a mother, and have a child of my own. 

I tried my best to avoid my mum and her questions the past two days, ever since I came home from Mikaela’s house. She knew me way to well and It wasn’t the easiest of things when It came lying to her. The glass would crack and somehow she would always figure me out, and thats what I feared for most. 

My family is a very elegant, religious family and having a child in your teen years before marriage was a huge ‘no’ in my house. Yes, my mother was the fun types that you could actually make a conversation with, but when it came to things like that she was strict; Very strict. 

I remember her telling me stories of her childhood and her teen years and how strict grandma and grandpa had been on her. It was hard imagining not only that I might be a mother but imagining how things would be at home between my family and I.. and most importantly Harry and I. 

If this really was it, I was going to be alone and the child wouldn’t even have a father. 

When I saw my dad walk away from my mum, it was honestly one of the hardest things I had ever experienced, and I still couldn’t put it into words; I knew him though, I knew I had actually had one, if I had grown up without one though, watching my friends play with their dads, I would have lost it. And that was exactly what I never wanted a child of my own to go through. - Grow up without a dad. 

~

HARRY’S POV. 

I walked through the crowd of people occupying the large space, dodging a few hair flicks from some of the teenage girls every now and then. 

I examined their dancing skills as they jumped around, sweat pouring down their mostly exposed, tanned, bodies.

My hands reached my hair as I flicked my hair to the back, the cold win blowing it, leaving me a little curious as to how all these girls weren't freezing in their tiny bikinis. 

I looked around staring at the girls as my head stopped when I noticed a blonde dressed in a pink and blue floral bikini. I studied her; Her layered hair dropping swiftly down her back whilst her curves stood exposed, her smile showing off her dimples. She reminded me of her, The way her body was, her hair.. I doubt that she could ever compete with her, though. I remember Ashley well, she was different - She was on a whole other level. 

I slapped myself mentally when I realized she was on my mind again. It had been three weeks since I walked away from Ash in the hospital, yet every single second of the day I want to walk right back and hold her in my arms again. Most of my past relationships were quick and easy but when I dated her, I actually fell in love and I thought that we were honestly unbreakable. Guess not. 

It hurt me knowing that all that time, when I thought she loved me, she was using me and just loved someone else. 

“Hey, Harry.” A familiar voice spoke, snapping me out of my day dream, as I felt a light tap on my shoulder. 

“Aye, Olly. How’s it going man?”I spoke, whirling my body around in his direction, giving him a welcoming hug. 

“Not to bad.” He Smiled. “How are you?”

“Fine, Thanks.” I lied, faking the most unbelievable smile. “How are you?” I asked. 

“Not to bad.” He spoke, shuffling his legs a little closer towards my own. “Look,” He whispered in my ear, bringing his head forward. “Theres a fit girl and she wants you.” He laughed. 

“-What?” I chocked. “I have a- Umm.. Where is she?” I asked him correcting myself. 

‘No girlfriend, Harry.’ I thought to myself. ‘She’s gone. No more.’

“Her.” His arms sat on my shoulders turning me around, my vision focusing on the same blonde girl I was staring at from earlier. 

“Her?” I questioned. 

“Look at that ass, man.” He whistled. 

“I don’t know.” I  sighed shaking me head. “Don’t want to bother her.” 

“Dude, look at what she’s wearing, she came here to be bothered.” 

“But-” 

“-Don’t be such a pussy, Harry. Look at her, she’s goddamn hot, and she wants you. I heard her and her girls talking.” 

Deep down I knew it was wrong, I knew that I shouldn’t be doing things like this, but she was gone. 

I needed to move on and just forget about Ashley. It was over between us and nothing could ever put us back together. She said it herself - there was someone else in her life that she loved more then me and just like she moved on and forgot about me, it was time for me to the same with her. 

Our bodies collapsed on top of each other as we hit the walls of my silent, dead apartment. I grabbed her arm, tugging her closer to me as she moaned between the kiss. 

My lips slowly moved down to her jaw, kissing her delicate skin, nibbling on her before going over all the bites with my tongue, gliding over them. My lips slowly moved down to her neck and collar bones, leaving a wet trail against her chest whilst my hands played with the string of her bikini. 

“Move.” I shouted. Moving her against the wall before slamming her onto the large couch, holding her body in my hands, my grip tightening as she tried wobbling a little bit under my aggressive touch. “Not like that, Far out.” 

I continued kissing her, only know my fingers undoing to string of her bikini allowing it to swiftly fall of to the ground whilst another moan echoed to the room. My hands moved to her breasts, cupping them into my hands, the large handfuls feeling different from the usual ones I was used to and loved. 

I felt her warm touch move down my back, pinching me; The touch foreign to me. 

“Not like that.” I shouted again between some of my quiet moans making sure she could hear me. I felt her nails press into my arms as I found the soft spot on her chest and kissed her. “Not there.” I shouted, her lips pressed on my jawline. “Do it like her!” 

“Let me go!” She screamed, her aggressive pushing allowing me to fall of the couch and hit the ground. 

“What the hell is wrong with you?” 

“Me?” She laughed. “Whats wrong with you!?” 

“Nothing with me.” I replied. “I’m not to sure about you, though.” 

“You’re yelling at me, holding me down, screaming!” 

“I.. -” 

“- You’re treating me like your bloody slave and thats not what I am!” She screamed. “I came here because I thought you looked like a good guy but you’re the worse one out of all of them, is this is how you treat girls?” 

“But-” 

“-You don’t even know my name.” She sighed. “I get it, it’s all about Ashley.” 

“Where did you get that from?” I asked questioningly. 

“You said her name three times when you were kissing me in the car, I thought it was a mistake, but now I know that you’re the only mistake.” 

“-Wait, no.” I ran, my firm grip on her wrist making her squeal. 

“Let me go!” Her voice echoed, a strong kick hitting me on the stomach making me drop to the floor with pain. I fell ,the coolness of the floor taking me surprise at the first. “You’re mental.” My head slowly rose up as I watched her run as fast she possibly could, running away to the door and shutting it behind her forcefully. 

What was wrong with me? 

What was she doing to me? 

a/n: i feeell ssooooooo bad i didn't update sooner, i just had heaps of assignments. im sorry. oh well, keep reading, voting, commenting and sharing! ur comments are so sweet i f*cking love you guysss!!!!! x 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5M 67.1K 111
These are my own written Harry Styles imagines<3
50.3K 1.6K 50
This isn't my story but like......... It's really good so read it
12.9K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
84 1 1
hello people Lori here at this story some of my friends are included this is a one direction fanfiction especially for Harry styles :) enjoy