Chapter Six- You're Mine...

Chapter Six

“Mum please” I laughed. “Harry’s keeping me safe, don’t worry about me, Have fun” I laughed through the iPhone sitting on my ear pressed against my cheek whilst my mother kept making sure I was safe. It was really annoying and at times I just wanted to yell over how protective my mum was but I guess it was only because she loved me so much. 

“Fine..” She gave in with a small chuckle making me laugh. “Have Fun sweetie” 

“Thankyou, You too” I spoke and with that I pressed the End Call button on my phone letting out a deep sigh. 

I sat down in the passengers seat in the Range Rover as my beautiful boy friend drove the vehicle.

My mother works on a cruise ship, one of which that sails all over the place making her leave home a lot. She was off to some other country that I couldn’t even pronounce the name of; Most teens my age would lose it if they were all alone all the time but I guess I was used to it seeing my mum leave every so often. 

I wasn’t alone this time however, I had Harry in my life now and he had to make an oath to my mother that he would take good care of me and keep me safe. 

“Hows your mum doing?” Harry asked me as I just nodded answering his question before blasting up the volume to the music blasting through the car. 

“Hey Harry, where are we even going?” 

“I told you this already! It’s a surprise” He spoke, the tone in his voice sounding quiet annoyed of my constant need to know where we were heading to. 

It was no secret that I hated surprises and everyone knew that about me, I was that person that had to know everything about everything and I was so curious so surprising me meant you would have to be really annoyed. 

“We’re here” Harry’s voice startled me. 

Harry had been driving for about the past three hours and only once had I looked up from the screen of my iPhone and it was just to look at the angelic person that was sat down beside me in the drivers seat.  I pressed the lock button on my phone, my vision focussing on the view in front of me only to be fascinated in what I was staring at. I admired the view before me, it was a sweet setting; It was nothing to special but I liked it, It felt romantic and sweet for me, Harry knew me very well and this is something that I loved. 

“Come on” Harry spoke opening the door to the passengers seat letting me out of the car. I hadn’t even realized he had gotten out of the car until he had opened the door to the car making me jump. The shivers running through my body left unnoticed as I felt the warm hands of my boyfriend assist me down from the tall car. 

I stood there for a minute glued to the spot I landed in when getting out of the car as the beautiful scenery caused a sweet smile to appear on and take over my face. 

I stared over at the beautiful picnic like setting that Harry or someone else had created for us. The beautiful green grass sat perfectly on the soft grass with a red and white checkered blanket laid on top of it covering the area Harry wanted us both to be seated in. The beautiful view from the top of he hill took my breath away, You could see the beautiful lights of the bright, lively city whilst you still had the opportunity to take in the natural side of England. 

I smiled widely, my teeth coming into view as I placed my hand over my mouth trying to cover the little shriek I let out when I saw the variety of food lay down on the picnic blanket. I heard a chuckle behind me making me giggle... Aww I thought to myself.