Chapter Twenty One- "Whats wrong with me?"

Chapter Twenty One 

The harsh wind hit me as I walked through the city, my hair blowing in all different directions. The sun beat down as small children took part in games such as hide and seek and tips through the playground I walked around, making me smile. I had always been a fan of children, but when I say children I usually meant other peoples children and not my own. Walking back home with a pregnancy test kit in my handbag wasn’t my ideal plan for today. 

I looked down inspecting the kit that sat on the very top of my bag staring straight at me. A deep, trembling sigh escaped my mouth when I came to the realization that there really was a chance it was my turn to be a mother, and have a child of my own. 

I tried my best to avoid my mum and her questions the past two days, ever since I came home from Mikaela’s house. She knew me way to well and It wasn’t the easiest of things when It came lying to her. The glass would crack and somehow she would always figure me out, and thats what I feared for most. 

My family is a very elegant, religious family and having a child in your teen years before marriage was a huge ‘no’ in my house. Yes, my mother was the fun types that you could actually make a conversation with, but when it came to things like that she was strict; Very strict. 

I remember her telling me stories of her childhood and her teen years and how strict grandma and grandpa had been on her. It was hard imagining not only that I might be a mother but imagining how things would be at home between my family and I.. and most importantly Harry and I. 

If this really was it, I was going to be alone and the child wouldn’t even have a father. 

When I saw my dad walk away from my mum, it was honestly one of the hardest things I had ever experienced, and I still couldn’t put it into words; I knew him though, I knew I had actually had one, if I had grown up without one though, watching my friends play with their dads, I would have lost it. And that was exactly what I never wanted a child of my own to go through. - Grow up without a dad. 

~

HARRY’S POV. 

I walked through the crowd of people occupying the large space, dodging a few hair flicks from some of the teenage girls every now and then. 

I examined their dancing skills as they jumped around, sweat pouring down their mostly exposed, tanned, bodies.

My hands reached my hair as I flicked my hair to the back, the cold win blowing it, leaving me a little curious as to how all these girls weren't freezing in their tiny bikinis. 

I looked around staring at the girls as my head stopped when I noticed a blonde dressed in a pink and blue floral bikini. I studied her; Her layered hair dropping swiftly down her back whilst her curves stood exposed, her smile showing off her dimples. She reminded me of her, The way her body was, her hair.. I doubt that she could ever compete with her, though. I remember Ashley well, she was different - She was on a whole other level. 

I slapped myself mentally when I realized she was on my mind again. It had been three weeks since I walked away from Ash in the hospital, yet every single second of the day I want to walk right back and hold her in my arms again. Most of my past relationships were quick and easy but when I dated her, I actually fell in love and I thought that we were honestly unbreakable. Guess not.