Chapter Three - Dont you like me?

Chapter Three

Harry's actually here and it's time for our date. I agreed to this date, my mum wanted me to go on this, Harry wanted me on this date but, even though all that deep down inside of me I wished this date never existed. I wished this never happened.

I stood there for a minute, turning around to stair at the body length mirror at the end of the hallway just staring at my self. My navy blazer worked wonders with the skin coloured flowy skirt I had on. I stood there adjusting my white singlet as best as I could, tucking it in; I wanted to look presentable. My lose hair dropped on my shoulders, my make-up hiding some of my light acne I had which always made me feel insecure... 

My heads twisted towards the door at once, the sound of knocking interrupting my little thinking session. I tried taking a few deep breaths as I tired opening the door with my fingers on the door knob but, no amount of preparation could ever help me for this, It was terrifying. I took in another deep breath letting all the air sink in. I opened the door shyly to reveal a very tall, muscular figure with a beautiful smile spread across his face; Dimples in view. I returned the smile, my nerves slowly calming as Harry opened his mouth to speak.

"Hello, gorgeous!" His deep voice spoke. 

"Hello" I smiled shyly. 

I stepped outside shutting the door behind me, when I felt Harrys hand move closer to mine, fingers entwining with mine. His touch - so warm, so sweet and delicate. I felt safe with my hand in his as we made our way across the street to the shiny Range Rover parked and waiting for us.

The ride to wherever Harry was planning to talking was silent, not the awkward type but the nice one where you just want to take everything in.I managed to examine Harry a few times though through the short trip taking in his beauty. His beautiful chest showed of very well by the white buttoned up shirt he was wearing and his dark blue blazer. His skinny jeans adorning his torso making him more irresistible then ever. 

"Here we are" Harry's voice spoke as I just nodded my head.

I unbuckled my seat belt and harry had already hopped out of the car; As he opened my door he offered me help to get down from the car sending shivers throughout my entire body of which didn't go unnoticed. I felt Harry's fingers intertwine with mine as he guided me through the brightly lit up street...  

"Hello to the lovely couple" The man at the front spoke allowing me to lose my train of thought. He gave us a nice smile as a cheeky one appeared on Harry's one.. Oh wait, what? Couple? Did he just call us a couple.

"Oh um.. We aren't an official couple or anything.." I spoke, my voice getting lower with every word before barely reaching a whisper level.

"I apologize, You just looked like one of those cute couples thats all" The man spoke again as my eyes widened. What? Harry and I, A cute couple? Did harry pay this guy or something to say things like this? Yes, I fancied Harry but I wasn't sure if he was right for me, We're opposite worlds. Harry's the bad type, he sleeps around, gets drunk whilst I am the shy type that would rather stick to one guy then a different guy every night.

"It's fine" Harry smiled. "Um.. I reserved the tickets already.."

"It's a movie whats there to reserve?" I butted in. 

"Um table for two, Styles" He spoke, ignoring my comment. 

"Right this way Sir"

"Theres a resturant in the cinema?..." I asked confused.

"I booked us up in the golden section.. We watch the movie whilst we get to sip on some champagne and eat dinner." 

"oh."

We were led by a rather attractive female all the way to the back of the restaurant slash movie theater, whatever you want to call it, Table seventeen to be exact. Before we could even say something to one another as we took our seats or menus had already been handed to us and we just began scanning through them to pick something to order before the movie started... 

Pasta, Steak, Salads, Seafood...

"What are you getting?" Harry asked me...

"Not sure." I bluntly replied. "Maybe the Salmon." 

"Ashely.." Harry argued with me. "Whats wrong?" he spoke the annoyance. "You're not being yourself." 

"I.. " I was lost for words. I didn't even know what was wrong with me, I knew I was being weird and deep down I didn't even understand why. On the inside, I was fine but on the outside I looked funny.. Not myself. Like I was trying to be someone else; To be the kind of girl he would want. I couldn't tell him that though.. 

"Do you hate me with a passion? Cause right now I don't know what to think and If I'm making a fool of myself for even being here... " He spoke to me his beautiful green eyes shinned beautifully as the candles from the table hit his eyes illuminating them. No! Stop! Thinking like this is just going to make me like him!I focussed my attention back on the question and it was a question I didn't really want to answer. I was scared that he could just make me like him and fall for him and then just ditch me and not give to shits about a me.I'm already acting differently because he's around me, what next?  I want to avoid Harry actually! just the way I am when I'm with him, the things that I think about. When I am around him all I can think about is how perfect he is in every way, How amazing he is inside and outside, now beautiful he is, how amazing he was that night and how I just want to shove him somewhere and do it all over again! It was all wrong - so very wrong. 

A/N: Thanks for reading. It means heaps. Also, Please leave me your comments on what you actually think don't just read... I want to know what you think and If I could do anything to make it better for you. Yes, I just write for fun but you're reading it and i want to make it perfect for you. Ill try update every day or every 2 days and yeah, I just hope you like it. Votes, comments and shares mean heaps! Check out the trailer if you havnt yet! x