Chapter Twenty Six- Circles.

Chapter Twenty Six 

The door slammed to Louis apartment as I banged on it using both my first, all my strength and energy into getting in to Louis apartment right at this moment. I drove here straight away from Ashley’s house, The thought of driving when having this many emotions running through me being a bad idea.

“Relax, I’m coming.” Louis’ shout echoed as I tried to catch my heavy breaths. The door opened as I laid eyes on Louis who just stood there unaware of what to say or do to try and calm me down, the whole house silent. “Man, whats wrong?” He spoke after a minute as I bursted through past him, into his apartment. “You going to tell me whats going on?” He asked for a second time.

“Lou, she lied to me.” I spoke. “She didn’t even want to tell me she was pregnant until she hit her stomach, and then she said she told me because you told her to tell me.” I elaborated. “It’s all so confusing... All I know is that she didn’t even want to tell me that the kids mine.” 

“Can you blame her?” Louis chuckled, as he nibbled on a chocolate bar. “Look how  you’re reacting, All she wanted to do was not get you hurt.” 

“By who? Greg. He’s gone Louis. In jail - He’s over.” I blurted out. 

“-She didn’t know that.” He interrupted me. 

“It’s my child. She told me she wanted to abort it; I need to be apart of these decisions Louis! It’s not just her kid, If it wasn’t for me she wouldn’t even be having this, so it’s my problem too.” 

“I know, man..” 

“Why didn’t you tell me? Why did you let me go on not knowing?” I could feel the anger weaving its way through me. “You’re my best friend; I shouldn't have to find out this way.” 

“I thought she was going to tell you. When I found out she didn’t I raged..” Louis nibbled at he spoke. “She thought that because you guys are over that you wanted nothing to do with her and that you hated her at the thought of her loving someone else. She was scared, dude.” 

“She doesn’t have to be afraid of me. I would never hurt her.” I sighed. Why would she want to be afraid of me for telling me all this? I wasn’t the bad guy in all this. I loved her; I always will and I was sure that she knew that. 

“Harry,” Louis argued. “You yelled at her and left her alone at one in the morning after she told you about her pregnancy. What do you you think she thinks of you now?” 

“I... I...-” He was right. I stood there for a minute, glancing over at him, lost for words. I left her alone, all by herself and she was hurt. I got up and just yelled at her; Forgot that all she did was for me. That she loves me?.. How could I ever forgive myself.

“-Look man,” Louis began. “She loves you, she always has and I’m pretty sure she always will. That someone else she was talking about was a lie to protect you. She loved you so much that she let you go, that takes strength, but it also takes pure love.” 

“She doesn’t have to protect me-”

“-She would give up her life for you.” He interrupted me again. “Don’t let her trying to protect your ass get in the way of you two. I’ve seen you guys together, trust me, if thats not love then I don’t know what is..” He elaborated. “I just want to help you guys.” 

“She hates me Louis.’ I sighed. “What the hell am I supposed to do now?” 

“Yeah, you could kill every single person she knows and she probably would still never hate you.” He laughed. “Just go get her back.”

*ASHLEY’S POV.* 

I sat still for the past two days, now positive that I was keeping this child. However, these past two days weren't painless, but the opposite of that. All I could think about was Harry and what he thought of me.. What he thought about all the lies,; About all the games greg made me play against him? 

I tried putting my mind to something else and tried to move on, it wasn’t as easy to do it then It was to say it though. Harry’s images were on rewind in my head, and it was like no matter how many times I tried pressing pause to stop the picture, the memories kept coming back, flooding my mind. 

I scrolled through my tumblr on my phone for the past fifteen minutes, re-blogging about ninety percent of the depressing, heartbreaking posts I scrolled past; Each one reminding me of my fail relationship with Harry. It was never going to work... - ‘It’s the worst feeling in the world to love and hate someone at the same time. And it’s hard to watch things change when all you wan is for them to stay the same. It’s crazy when you want to let go, but you keep holding on, and you want to move on, but you’re stuck right where you started. When feelings come and go but you can’t decide what you want. When you have so many things to say, but you don’t know where to start. When you want them in your life so bad, but all you can do is push the farther and farther away. It’s so hard to think back to how things used to be and look and look at it now and realize that things are different, and may never be the same again. you tell yourself it’s not wroth it, but it it really didn’t matter, you wouldn’t spend so much time thinking about it.’ 

I sat there still and quietly, another tear dripping down my cheek as I continued reading. I was basically making myself feel even worthless then I was.How can something this good hurt this bad ? How could he just walked out on me leaving me and our child alone ? How could he just turn in his back us like that ? On everything we’ve been through. 

My phone buzzed, making me wobble a little but under it’s vibration. A text message. 

I pressed the home button to my iPhone as my fingers flicked the touch screen, scrolling to my newest test message... From a familiar person. The person who I shed all these tears for. ‘Morning. Hope you’re okay. Are you home? I need to see you.’ It read. I took a deep breath wiping away my tear. He wanted to see me? I’m home.’ was all I replied to his text before receiving another one from him almost three seconds after it had been sent. I shut my eyes before opening them again as I read the text out loud. ‘I’ll be there in five minutes’ It read. I was going to see him.. He was coming. The only thing I had was that if this ‘visit’ was going to change for the better or for the worse? 

READDDD!!! >> A/N: Only about 3-4 chapters to go and this is done! Have you been liking it?! Most you guys said happy ending and some of you said sad, so how abotu a mixture of both?! An ending that will really get you thinking! ;) HAHAHA.... Thanks for reading. Please keep voting, sharing and commenting - It means heaps to me. THANKS AGAIN!! xx