Chapter Twenty Seven- Visitor.

I heard the sound of the door shut closed as my mum spoke a few words; Her loud voice only sounding like a whisper from up here in my room. I lay there on my bed, watching my dull ceiling as the rain hit my windows, the sound echoing through my room. I let out a deep sigh, as I turned over, sleeping on my side facing the windows, giving my back towards my closed bedroom door. 

I heard the sound of loud footsteps on the staircase, my eyes shut instantly.. I knew who it was and I wasn’t exactly sure I wanted to see him at the moment; He walked out on me, and at this point I wasn’t exactly sure how to act around him. He hates me, doesn’t he? I lied to him: About Greg, about dating someone else, even about his own child. 

I turned around, laying on my back again upon hearing the creek of my bedroom door shut close. He was in my room with me, all alone. My hands rested on my stomach as the other figure sat down on my double bed beside of me, laying down, whilst I tried my best to not let my eyes turn to look at him. However, I turned my head to the lefts slowly giving in, as I watched him just peacefully lay there, eyeing my ceiling; His familiar scent making me relax. He didn’t turn to look at me whilst I admired and took in all his beauty, though. 

He was really something special to me - One of a kind. 

I felt my mind and my heart telling me to move a little closer to him, to life his arms and drape them around my body until I was all wrapped up. I had this feeling inside of me, my conscious telling me to move or if not at least break the deadly silence whilst my mouth and my muscles tried their absolute best not to listen and to avoid doing so. 

“How are you doing?” He spoke, breaking the overwhelming silence, not making any eye contact with me. ‘Turn around’ I thought to myself in my head. ‘Look at me.’ 

“I’ve had better days.” I replied. “How are you doing?” I asked him, trying not to let my emotions kick in and burden him with questions over how he felt about this messed up situation. 

“I’ve had better days too.” He spoke, shifting his weight onto his side. The bed wobbled a little bit as he shifted over, laying on his right side as he watched me closely. His eyes wandering my body. I sunk down more in the mattress of the bed, his staring making me feel self conscious. His body now on the side. “I’ve missed the days where I could just lay by your side without having anything to worry about.” 

“I do too..” I quietly whispered, turning my body to the side, mimicking his movement. I glared at him as I stared into his eyes, getting lost in them whilst he done the same with my own; His breath bouncing off of my skin. 

‘Kiss me already’ I screamed to myself. 

“I’m sorry, Ashley.” He whispered, taking me by surprise. I opened my mouth to say something but eventually closed it again as I let him continue with his apology. “I’m sorry for just walking out on you the other day and getting mad; I’m sorry for not believing you when everything you had done was just to keep me safe; I’m sorry for not being worthy enough for you.” 

“It’s fine.” 

“Listen, Ash.” He trailed off. “I want to be apart of this baby’s life,” He spoke, bringing his hand to sit on my stomach, his palm rubbing affectionate circles.  “I want to be here.” He finished off, shivers taking  over my body under his touch. 

“And that’s fine, too.” I mumbled. “It’s your child too, not just mine. You have every right.” 

“No Ash, not just the baby’s, but yours.” He argued. “I want to be with you, more then anything.” 

“It wasn’t easy lying to you.” I spoke a tear escaping my eye, “It’s just..”

“Shh..” Harry interrupted me. “Come here.” He spoke, opening his arms as he sat up. I shifted on the mattress, Harry pulling my body closer as my head rested against his chest. I felt his warms arms wrap around me, my tears hitting them as my emotions built up inside of me. His chin lightly rested on the top of my head, his right arm still sitting on my stomach. Our child. He loved our child. 

“When you love someone as much I loved you, the only thing you want is be right beside them all the time. Letting you go and lying to you was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I was broken.” I confessed, crying. “I just wanted you to be safe. I couldn’t be selfish and let you get hurt just so I wouldn’t have a broken heart. I had to put you first.” 

I felt Harry’s hands turn my body around, our faces now inches apart as stared at him. His right hand flew to my neck, puling my face closer to his ass our lips became one. The kiss was everything: passionate, tender, fierce, and most importantly, loving. It had been forever since I had been this close to him let alone kissing him, and being here right now I knew there was nothing better then having him beside me. I missed this. After a few moments we both slowly pulled back at once, our forehead resting on each others as our breaths became heavy. I watched him as his green gaze pierced into mine and a smile crept upon his face. 

“I love you.” He spoke, his voice flowing beautifully. 

“I love you too.”  

“So,” He spoke. “What about this little cutie?” He laughed pushing me down against the pillows on my bed. I felt his hands rub my stomach before his lips placed a delicate kiss onto it. 

“Doing fine.” I giggled. 

“Daddy’s here.” He whispered against my skin, unbuttoning the bottom five buttons on my denim shirt, getting access to my stomach. “I’m sorry I wasn’t here since the beginning but I’m here now and I promise you I’m here until the very end. I love you and I wan’t you to know I’m always here for you and I can’t wait to see you.” 

“Aw Harry..” I cried. “That’s adorable.” 

“You’re going to be an amazing mum.” 

A/N- next chapter coming soon! WOOOO