PLEASE READ! A/N

Hey guys! 

I just want to thank you guys for reading my fanfic; I never thought someone would ever want to read my stories, so all your feedback really does make me smile.. So, thankyou. If you have any questions about the fanfic or for me, Feel free to leave them in the comment section below or just inbox me! 

Now, the fanfiction is coming to an end and the last chapter will probably be up in a day or two. The ending is going to be really different and it's kind of makes you think - It's a real cliff hanger; Probably the biggest in the whole thing. Since majority of you wanted a happy ending but some of you still wanted a sad ending, I'm going to do something where it's kind of both, judging on how you think. Confusing right? Yup. But, theres not long to go until you find out. YAY. Thanks for reading it guys, I appreciate it and having you share it around means heaps, just like your feedback, so thanks again. :) 

Now, one more thing - This has nothing to do with this but If you guys ever need to talk to anyone, just please know that I'm always here to listen. I've been through diffucult times and I know how it feels when you think theres no one there for you and things along those lines and I just wanted to let you all know that I'm here for you. Inbox me, DM me on twitter (@1D_lover4eva) Anything! I'm here and I'll always listen and try my best to you out...

... And yeah... Thats pretty much it, just really wanted to say it. Aha. 

COMMENT IF THERE SHOULD BE A SEQUAL! ...Im thinking about it ;) 

Thanks again. Ily .xx