Chapter Eight- Strike Three

Chapter Eight 

Who could be there?

Who could ever be wanting to do this to Harry and I? 

Was someone trying to scare of or really hurt us? 

There where all the questions that I couldn’t understand; All the questions I couldn’t comprehend. I needed to know but I just didn’t know how to figure it out. 

I had no idea how to work it out. 

I didn’t want to do something foolish if there really was a person trying to hurt us. I didn’t want to put Harry in danger, nor myself but I wanted to know... 

That man whoever he was, followed us to the bush just to scare us and then followed us back to Harry’s apartment; People don’t just go on random scaring/follow sprees for nothing, Theres always a reason for everything people do. 

I couldn’t think of anyone who would ever want to hurt me and Harry... No one I knew had any problems with our relationships or just us in general really. I couldn’t pin point who would ever want to do something like that to someone else and scare them for there dear lives. It wouldn’t happen again, would it? 

Guess We had to just find out. 

Plus, it could be anyone, maybe even someone we once thought that we loved. 

~

“Are you sure you’re going to be okay? I feel bad” Harry spoke placing a kiss on my forehead. 

“Babe, please. I’ll be fine. Go have fun”

“Are you sure?” He asked me, I could easily tell from his face that the only reason he wasn’t going was because he was to scared to leave me alone here, he was just cautious about my safety but I’m a big girl. I can’t be watched over and protected against at all times. Yeah, I guess the only reason he was like this was because he wanted to protect me but I didn’t need him staying home instead of going out with his friends and having fun... He didn’t have to miss on having fun just for me, it wasn’t fair. 

“Go, Please” 

“If something goes wrong just call me straight away, please”

“Fine” 

“Promise me” 

“Promise” I spoke, my voice barely reaching a whisper level knowing that whoever was here pranking me and harry could be back here scaring me whilst I was alone. 

“Remember whats mine if yours, make your self at home” He finally said placing a delicate kiss against my lips. 

I looked at him just staring at him as he walked over the the door his blazer moving with him with every movement he made, his curly locks bouncing with him with every movement he made, he was perfect and I was proud to call him mine, all mine. 

“Are you sure?” He questioned me again to make sure he was making the right decision by leaving me here alone. I let out a chuckle at his question just shaking my head ushering him to leave. “Fine, I’m going” He laughed twisting the door nob before tuning around, closing the door behind him and he was gone.

“I love you..” I whispered as he left. 

Talking to your self, Isn’t that great Ashely? 

After he leaves you say it?

Damn you Ashely! 

I didn’t understand why I couldn’t just tell him that I love him when he’s actually around. I needed to let him know but I couldn’t just tell him... What if he didn’t love me back? What if it was just my feelings messing up...