Chapter Eleven- "How Could I Be So Stupid?"

Chapter Eleven 

“Anybody?! Please” This was useless, as if someone could hear my screams and even if they did I reckon the first person back in here would most likely be Harry. I Should just stay here and die because of the pain running through me instead, that would be better then taking the risk of screaming and putting Harry in danger. “Fuck my life” I whispered to myself. “Fuck my fucking life.”

I had to just stay sitting right here on this corner up against the wall. I just sat there and everything became more interesting all of a sudden - The walls were interesting, the floor was interesting.. God, How long have I Been in here?! 

Ignore the pain - Ignore the blood. 

Maybe I should just close my eyes... Even just for a little.. 

“DROP IT LIKE IT’S HOT, DR-DR- DROP IT LIKE IT’S HOT!” The loud voice made me jump out of my skin. The sound hitting against the walls of the room and bouncing straight back to me, ringing through my head. I opened my eyes to the darkened room to see a tall, built male figure hanging around Harry’s draws, he looked very familiar to me but I couldn’t put my finger on who it was. It’s not Gr..Greg.. Is it?

He started shuffling in the draws, he was obviously looking for something. 

What if there was something bad in there? 

Something he put in here ready for himself so he could get to me?

What if he wanted to hurt me again? 

I tried shuffling back closer against the wall but I failed to complete what I had to do quietly and instead just made a lot of shuffling noises that the man had obviously heard judging by the rotation of his head. He turned around completely in my direction - My head dropped instantly in my hands as my tears fell. I tired my hardest to hide myself but I wasn’t sure that I achieved that either... 

“Please don’t hurt me” I cried, speaking through my heavy breaths and squeaks. “Please”

“Ashely” I heard my name being called as I heard the fast footsteps coming towards me in my direction, the footsteps sounding hard and heavy. I saw a shadow on the wooden floor of the male crouching down to be in level with me but I was to afraid to even look up, to see who it was. “Here I’ll call Harry” The voice spoke - The tone sounding full of concern, Who could it be? 

“No!” I yell as past as I possibly could after I heard those four words that he spoke. I didn’t care who the hell it was, Harry couldn’t know. He could never know about this. 

My head slowly moved upwards, my eyes coming into contact with a guy I knew well. I let a deep sigh of relief trying to calm down as my right hand reached up to my face wiping away the tears that fell. 

“Ash, What the fuck happened to you?” A drunk Louis spoke to me. 

“He.. He came here. He hit me and he just yell at me-” 

“-What, Who?” He cut me off. 

“That guy that was after Harry and I” I whispered quietly allowing him to only just hear what I was mumbling. “He said that if he can’t have me, no one else can. He still loves me Lou...” 

“Who is he?” He asked me. I took a moment to look closer at Louis as he held me hand in attempt to calm me down. His eyes made me relax, they reminded me of Harry’s in a way; Looking into them made me feel better, safer. 

“His names Greg, Gregory Walls. We used to date before but he was trouble so I broke up with him but he hasn’t gotten over me...” I explained. “Obviously not”