Chapter Fourteen- It was all over

Chapter Fourteen 

The tears streamed down my face as the words on the screen through the phone stood out. I scanned each word carefully, the thought of him writing that and thinking that of me killed me on the inside and out. My feet gave up on me as I slid down to the white tiled floor letting out a mini shriek of pain when the cut on my leg hit the cold floor so suddenly. 

“Ashley?” Louis shouted. My vision was completely blurry by this stage, only a few seconds yet the amount of tears I produced was shocking. I heard his concerned voice as his arms wrapped around me trying to get me to relax but I was in no state to relax. “Whats wrong?” 

“Read...” my voice quietly spoke only reaching a whisper level. My hand stretched to the side handing Louis his phone as he focused on the text and began reading it. 

“Ash.. I..” He stuttered. “I don’t know what to say..” He spoke after reading the harsh words through the screen. 

“You don’t have to say anything Lou, I’m leaving.” 

“Leaving? What, where?” He questioned. 

“Look, I’ll give you the spare keys I want you to stay here and sleep tonight but I can’t do that.” 

“What do mean by that?” He asked. “You can’t just get up all of a sudden and announce you’re leaving!” 

 “Look what he thinks of me!” I yell, my tears still falling heavily. “He thinks I’m a slut and that I’m a bitch. The guy I fucking loved thinks that of me.” I continued. “Everything in this place reminds of me him... Look, I already know that it’s probably going to take forever for me to even move on but, it’s going to take even longer and put me through more pain trying to do that here.” 

“But-”

“Everything here reminds me of him.” I cut Louis off before he could finish his words. “You’re looking at me thinking that I’m disappointed and heart broken judging by all these tears and cries but the pain that you’re seeing right now isn’t even half of what I’m feeling inside.” 

“So you’re just going to leave?” He asked me looking more puzzled then ever. “You’re just gonna pack your stuff and leave at three in the morning and walk out those doors?” He questioned me again as I just shrug my shoulders, nodding my head up and down. “Why?”

“I told you.” I cried out loudly. “I can’t stay here.” I continued. “At least not tonight...”

“But-”
“-I was already sick of all this shit with Greg and this just made my life a million times worse. I am better of leaving and no one can stop me.” 

Imagine having the person you love most in your life call you names and just walk away from you like you meant nothing to them, wouldn’t that hurt? I couldn’t stop crying and screaming but if someone where to see and examine how I was actually feeling inside and how bruised my heart was at the moment they wouldn’t be surprised and shocked as to how I was even alive. 

My heart was broken, it was played on like a little game and it was bleeding.

I was bleeding love. 

I couldn’t exactly put my emotions into words and I couldn’t even explain to myself how I was feeling - I had a feeling of anger but I wasn’t angry with him.. I had a feeling of disappointment but I wasn’t disappointed in him either... I don’t know what I was but if there was one thing I was sure of is that me and Harry were completely over which broke me even more.