Chapter Sixteen - What?

Chapter Sixteen 

I ran over to Harry and the other large, male figure as my hands swayed in front of me trying to stop the large punches both men were currently throwing. 

I moved between the two, trying to block out all the pain that was going through Harry now. I observed him quickly as I glanced over him; His nose didn’t look right and all the marks on his face would certainly turn into a scar sooner or later. 

I had a knot in the pitt of my stomach and automatically I felt sick - the scars on his face only making me hurt more. 

I turned my head to the left for a quick few seconds to get a better look at Harry’s current opponent. He was tall and he seemed familiar. I tried to study him but his large, baggy black jacket covered him up well, hiding most of his features. I could make up the marks on the right of his cheek though, but I couldn’t get a clear look at him before he decided to turn and knock me over. I looked at him as a large hand blasted through the thin air in my direction, slamming me to the hard surface of the wall and against the cold floor. 

I slid down against the wooden floor, his hand punching me and pushing me down fiercely; It all happened so sudden. 

I fell down as the aching pain ran through me making me flinch. I tried to ignore the pain to get up and defend Harry but the pain that ran through me was to much to handle and it broke me down. 

As much as Harry hurt me, for some reason I still rushed over to him and help him, I still put myself in danger to defend him even though I had no idea as to why I was doing so. 

To Harry I was some kind of slut and some little bitch and it hurt to think that he thought that of me when he meant so much to me. I meant so little to Harry and I knew that I should hate him for doing all this to me but, Deep down in my heart I knew that there would always be soft spot for him , and little part of me will always love him for as long as I live. 

“No!” I heard Harry’s voice scream as he reached his hand forwards, throwing a large punch towards the man fighting him, His hand darting towards him an tremendous speed. “Don’t touch her!” I heard him scream. 

I tried to get up, I tried to open my eyes but I just couldn’t. 

It was to hard. 

My legs were numb, my head hurt, my vision was blurry. 

I sat there as I died down, My head starting spinning whilst my broken heart and I watched Harry. 

-

“Ashley, please.” I heard Harry’s familiar voice whisper. “Wake up.” He finished off. 

My eyes rolled around a few times as my eye lids started to budge and start open. It was a battle as I gave all my strength to open my eyes and wake up completely after hearing his deep, gentle voice speak. 

“Ash..” He whispered again. 

My eyes opened as I blinked a few times taking in the new light that shown brightly into my eyes, blinding me. My hand reached over my eyes as I rubbed my temples trying to calm myself down. “She’s awake!” I heard a relieved familiar voice yell as I felt two hands on my shoulders.