Chapter Twenty Five- Liar.

Chapter Twenty Five

I watched Harry as his hands turned against my stomach, gently rubbing it where the baby sat as he spoke his kind words. He didn’t even know he was a father and he wanted to be here for this child; Maybe it wasn’t a bad idea to tell him anyways. I couldn’t let him love this child without even understanding that it was his own. 

“Theres something you should know then....” I hesitated, before continuing my sentence. “I’m so sorry, Harry.” 

“What Is it?” He asked worriedly, his eyes staring into my own. He glanced at me for a few seconds, his palm still resting on me belly. 

“The baby is yours.” The words slipped out of my both before I could stop myself, Shocking Harry and both myself when I said those words out loud. 

“Yeah, right.” He chuckled lightly, moving his hand around rubbing my stomach again. “Good joke, Ash. I’m cracking up.” 

“Why would I joke about this kid, Harry? I’m being serious. It’s yours.”  I felt him palm leave my stomach instantly as It both his hands rose to his head, pulling at his curly hair. His eyes burned with anger as he let out a loud cry, glancing over me in disbelief as my hand affectionately rubbed my stomach. He didn’t speak a single word, as he walked away from me, sitting down on the far couch of the other side of the living room.

“Harry?..” I quietly spoke. Silence took over the whole house, only thing I could hear was Harry’s heavy breathing, his head moving gently from side to side; This must of been a surprise to him.. 

I walked over to him slowly, standing at the side of the dark chair just watching his face, trying to read it and find out what he was thinking right about now. My hand moved to him shoulder as he tugged his body away, escaping me touch. 

“Don’t.” He spat. I moved my hand away, resting it on the arm cushion of the sofa instead. “Why did you lie to me?” He spoke breaking the heavy silence. His face slowly turned to look at me, the tears building in his eyes as he waited for my reply. 

“I didn’t want you to worry about.” 

“Well guess what, I’m worrying Ashley.” He shouted at me angrily. 

“I was going to get rid of it, I have the forms, but being in that car tonight when I thought this kid was in danger was the scariest moment of my life. I don’t want to hurt it.” I cried. 

“Don’t you get it,” He began. “I want to be involved in this decision, it’s my kid.” 

“I’m sorry..” I cried. “I was scared.” 

“You let me believe that you were having some other guys kid. So, if we weren’t in that accident you never would have told me?” He questioned me. “If I didn’t drive you home, that you wouldn’t of called or came to tell me about this?” 

“I.. I..” I hesitated. “I don’t know-”

“Why did you finally tell me now?” 

“Louis confronted me and..”

“So if Louis didn’t make you tell me then I would have never of known that I had a child? That I impregnated a women?”

“I..”

“How could you hate me so much to do that to me? What have I even done to you?” He interrupted. “I’m the father and I should have known before everyone. I should have been the one you called. I shouldn’t have been the one thinking you we’re pregnant with some other guy.” 

“I..”

“You know why I drove you home? Why I sat here and told you I would help you with this kid?” He asked me. “Because I love you Ashley, I fucking love you.” He finished off, his words shocking me. I looked at him a quick tear escaping his eye. No. “I tried going out and making out with other girls, but not one matched up to you, I’m still in love with you, and when you said you we’re pregnant it was like my world fell apart... The girl I love having another dudes baby. Wow.” 

“Well I’m not.” I screamed loudly through my cries. 

“You made me believe that!” He screamed. “You know how much that hurt? You lied to me, you hurt me. You broke up with me, and now you’re pregnant with my child.” 

“There was no someone else..” I started. “I only said that because Greg said you were in danger if we kept this relationship going then he would hurt you.”

“Greg’s in jail Ashley.” What?! “I reported him myself, because I didn’t want you to be apart of it. You were to scared to do it, but i did. He’s gone and you’re still afraid.” He explained slowly. “I done it because I loved you and I wanted you safe.” 

“I love you too.-” 

“No.” He spat. “If you loved me you wouldn’t have done that to me. You wouldn’t have made me believe that. You don’t even understand what you have put me through, Ashley.” 

“But-”

“-I’m sorry.” He interrupted me. “I can’t do this, I’m leaving.” He finished off, as he walked towards the door leaving me behind without even giving me a second look. 

“No!” I shouted, but I was to late. 

The door slammed shut suddenly, my eyes closing with it as another tear escaped my eyes. That was it. He was gone. For good, now. 

~

“Hello.” Louis spoke, picking up the phone. I let out a cry as I wiped away my tears, trying my best to control my heavy breathing. “Ash, you okay?” 

“He hates me.” I Confirmed to Louis. “Harry hates me.” 

“He doesn’t hate you, he just.. needs some time to adjust, thats all. It’s not everyday you find out you’re going to have a kid.” 

“You don’t understand, Lou.” I cried. “The way he looked at me, the way he talked to me, It was like he was disgusted to even look at a lying bitch like me.” 

“He should have been first to know.” 

“Thanks for helping.” I spoke sarcastically. “I’m losing it, he walked out on me.” 

“He’ll come around.” Louis promised. “Just give him time.”

“Thats where you’re wrong Louis - He’s really mad.” 

“Well, Let’s just hope he doesn’t do something stupid. I’ll try find him.” 

'This isn't going to end well,' I thought, another tear escaping my eye. 

A/N: 3 UPDATES IN 3 DAYS! WOO... Hope you liked it, comment what you thought. I read your comments for the last chapter and you guys made me smile so much, I'm glad you're liking it. Having you share this and vote for this means a lot to me to, so thanks for that and thanks for reading! xx