Prologue

His curly hair bopped up and down with every movement whilst his tall built frame moved around the room as I just sat there looking through the hundreds of teengers occupying the large area of the club. The bright club lights where shining brightly into my eyes blinding me as I tried looking around through the army of tall bodies dancing and cheering.

I sat down on a table at the back of the club along with my girls in one of the booths as I sipped on my drink, clutching the cup in my hands a little tighter as I felt his eyes on me from the other side across the dance

floor. He bit his lip as he moved a few meters approaching the bar, it was a simple gesture that made my stomach tighten with a sudden need for this boy.

I turned my head to the side pretending like I didn't notice the male figure staring at me as I tried my best to blend in with the conversation my friends where having.

I turned my head round again but this time to my surprise he wasn't there anymore. My eyes searched through the crowd to locate him but failed to do so. I let out a small sigh as I focused my vision on the floor, my hands playing with the end of my blood red dress which sat smoothly around my thighs.

He was there about five seconds ago - how could he just disappear like that?

Why did I even care? I thought to myself.

He was just a random guy that I didn't even look at properly and didn't know well.

He ran through my thoughts for a few minutes - he was tall, By the look of it from here I could make out his dark curly hair which perfectly sat on his head but I was blinded by the club lights as I failed to inspect his face properly through all the people.

"Come on Girl" Mikaela spoke as I lost my train of thought. She stood in front of me as she just grabbed my hand faster then I could even blink and led me to the busy dance floor.

Her curly, brown hair swayed with her every movement as gracefully owned the dance floor with all her confidence.

I felt floor vibrate from all the jumping male teenagers dancing whilst the beat of the music just ran through my body making my hips sway from side to side. Mikaela grabbed my arm as we both moved as one screaming and cheering the lyrics of the song, swaying our bodies in motion.

"I JUST WANNA SEE YOU STRIP, RIGHT NOW CAUSE IT'S LATE BABY"

I saw my best friend jump as large hands wrapped around her waste pulling her and twisting her body around.

"Josh!" She cheered with a giggle jumping up connecting their lips. Soon enough, both she and her boyfriend slowly moved away to the other side of the dance floor lips still connected as I just looked down....

I continued dancing on the floor, my hips moving in unison to the beat, my hands rising to the air. I was drunk and even if I looked like a mess most probably I was having quiet the time! It was fun. I could just let lose and be myself; Theres no one here to judge me, no one here to tell me what I can and cannot do.

I felt something wrap around my waste, looking down I began to realize that they were just a pair of male hands as a body pulled me closer. The large hands moved lower to my hips as the body danced along with me in the middle of all the people.

I noticed a tall shadow hovering over me, pulling me closer by the second before my back side was connected with his front. A smile appeared on my face as my hands reached backwards wrapping around his neck. I felt the hair on the male tickle my fingers making me giggle out loudly before I felt the hot breath from the strangers mouth on my neck as goosebumps erupted throughout my whole body.

Before I could say anything I felt a pair or lips on my skin leaving me in joy. he was biting my skin and a wet toung going over the bites, the blood in the neck rising to the surface leaving me is awes as my head rolled around, the sensation in my body growing as the male kissed the spot. I felt the hands on my waist moving a little lower followed by a quite moan that the stranger had obviously heard judging by the chuckle.

The males hand just stopped and spun me around as the kissed and biting stopped. I placed my hands against the chest of the tall male, reaching my head up, inspecting his face. My mouth almost instantly dropped for a second as a cheeky grin took over and covered the males face - He was holding me close staring straight into my eyes, the club lights illuminating in his eyes allowing them to sparkle and shine into mine making my cheeks heat up and turn the color of my dress.

"Hello" He spoke in a deep voice. His deep voice surprising me as I thought his voice was a little more softer then this and not as deep. Who was I kidding its not like I was complaining - it was a bloody turn on.

I stood there for a second just smiling at him - he was the same guy I had been focusing my attention on when I was seated in the back booth at the bar, he was the guy that I thought went missing for a second and now that I was closer to him I could really see the beauty on him.

I inspected him a little more thoroughly as he just stood there for a minute mimicking my actions with his knee weakening smile.

He had a pair of extra tight black jeans on clung on to him along with a plain black t-shirt adorning his muscular arms. His smile perfectly brought his dimples to vision as his curly hair sat on his head messily making him look irresistible; Any girl here tonight would be wanting to go home with a guy like him.

"I'm Harry" He spoke, snapping my thoughts back to reality.

"I'm Ashley" I answered him as he nodded his head to the beat of the music as I just stood there not sure what to possibly do next.

"So..." He started of bringing his head closer to mine. "My place or yours?" He purred into my hear as I felt the knots tighten in my stomach. My lips turned into a shy smile hearing him say those four precious words to me. I felt his hot breath bouncing of my skin and the way his eyes just stared at me made me feel something, something that I had never felt before.

~

Our bodies slammed to each other as we hit the white wall of Harry's apartment as our kiss grew deeper and deeper. Our lips urgently moved against one another, The taste of his toung swirling in my mouth as our deep groans filling the otherwise silent apartment.

My hands tangled in his luscious curly locks as his hands wondered my body filling me with a deep sensation.

I grabbed the front of the t-shirt clenching it in my hands before discarding it and pulling it over his head. It was like battlefield or just a huge race, within a matter of seconds my red blood dress had been zipped down and thrown down onto the white tiled floor as a moan escaped my mouth.

Our passionate kiss continued his pink tongue darted our revealing his wet lips and his teeth which slowly started biting down on my lower lip.

I played around with the jeans that sat on Harry's beautiful body and before all I knew it all my hands where playing with was the waistband of his Calvin Klein underwear.

Harry moved closer to me, his warm fingers that where once on my body now pushing locks of hair behind my ears as he smiled revealing his red, swollen lips.

"You know whats next" I heard Harry laugh as I just nodded with a chuckle, grabbing his neck, pushing his lips onto mine once more.

I felt hands underneath my body as I got carried up before wrapping my legs around his strong body. The kiss kept going and not once did it break apart but now we weren't against the wall, I felt soft bed sheets around me as Harry lay on top of me trapping me underneath as he worked his magic - pressing tiny kisses on my neck and collarbones.

Everything with Harry had been amazing and I loved every moment - the way he took control and he done all these moves that I never even thought off... For this one night I thought everything had been going perfect.

Our kissing continued and I knew exactly what was coming now, his deep green eyes shined into mine as he gave me a charming smile leaving shivers through out my whole, entire body. Every touch of his left me in awes when his hands searched my body..

He leaned over me his hands on either side of my chest to hold up his weight and with that everything went black.