The bad boy fights

By 1Jordan1

"And what if I don't Parker?" He asked, Smirking. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "I can easily go... More

Authors note
Tough love; Chapter one- Friends
Tough love; Chapter 2- The Coltons
Tough love; Chapter 3- Surpise bitch
Tough love- Chapter four; The deal
Tough love- Chapter Five; No show
Tough love- Chapter six; Being chased.
Tough love- Chapter seven; First lesson; Dont act like a shy away sheep.
a/n
Tough love- Chapter eight; Be normal
Tough love- Chapter nine; Lesson two; Fight.
Tough love- Chapter Ten; Karma's a bitch
Tough love- Chapter eleven; That day
Tough love- Chapter twelve; Unexpected.
Tough love- Chapter thirteen; Babysitting and rock climbing
Tough love-Chapter fourteen; Harley plus Zach equals pain
Tough love- Chapter fifteen; The party
Tough love- Chapter seventeen; Equus Bass 770.
Tough love- Chapter eighteen; Drinking games
Tough love- Chapter nineteen; New Partner
Tough love- Chapter twenty; The Ball.
Tough love- Chapter twenty one; Make up
Tough love- Chapter twenty two; Mad.
Tough love- Chapter twenty three; Avioding him.
Tough love- Chapter twenty four; R-A-P-E Get the fuck away from me!
Tough love- Chapter twenty five; Kiss his Macaroni and cheese covered lips.
Tough love- Chapter twenty six; interruptions
Tough love-Chapter twenty seven; Beach date
Tough love- Chapter twenty eight; PTA
Tough love- Chapter twenty nine; Hooked at the first kiss
Tough love- Chapter thirty; Great dinner and secrets
Tough love- Chapter thirty one; It all comed together
Tough love- Chapter thirty two; Make out and make up.
Tough love- Chapter thirty three; Well....
Tough love- Chapter thirty four; The dad
Tough love-Chapter thirty five; Kidnapped {Part one}
A/N
Tough love- Chapter thirty six; Kidnapped {Part two}
The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty seven; Kidnapped {Part three}
The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty eight; Kidnapped{Part four}
The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty nine; Rescue {Part one}
The bad boy fights- Chapter forty; Rescue {Part two}
The bad boy fights- Chapter forty one; Alive... Or dead?
EPILOGE
Instagram

Tough love- Chapter sixteen; Your in trouble boy.

13.4K 411 36
By 1Jordan1

[Tough love- Chapter sixteen; Your in trouble boy.]

~*~

Having your crush publicly turn you down is probably more embarrassing than anything. But then all you feel is hate, rage, and jealousy.

When Zach brought me into the other room, I broke down completely. My eyes were streaming and Zach just watched me. I cried for maybe two minutes..... Before Zach grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, embracing me in a hug. I gasped and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck.

Yea, me and him had hugged before but this was in a comforting way. This was different. Our chests were pressed tightly together, Considering how tight we both were hugging each other. He was squeezing me enough to hurt a little bit and I'm surprised his head didn't fall off from me squeezing his neck.

I didn't really keep track of how long we hugged. It was probably way more than I needed, but neither one of us would pull away.

"Hey Alex are you-" Me and Zach both finally broke the sweet hug and turned to the door where Emma was just walking in. Once she saw us, her shocked expression changed. He smirked and crossed her arms. "Well this is not what I was expecting to see."

I went to wipe away my tears but realised that they had dried. Damn.... was I hugging him that long? "Sorry. Zach was just comforting me." I said. She half smirked half smiled. "Well, I also need to speak with you Alex." I stood up to leave and looked back at Zach, to find him already staring at me. "Thanks." I mumbled nodding.

He gave me a smile before nodding back, then looking at Emma. I walked over to her and she grabbed my hand, starting to drag me out the door. "Sorry Zach, I just need your girlfriend for a few minutes, then you can have her."

My face reddened. "Im not his girl-" she shut the door and started running. "Em!" I shouted over the music. She looked at me and laughed, before pulling me into the bathroom and shutting it. "And you said there was nothing going on between you two!" She cheered, smiling. I shook my head and closed the lid on the toilet before sitting on it and pulling my knees to m chest.

"I wasn't lying. He just happened to be there when I needed someone. Oh yea, no thanks to you or the guys." She chuckled before sitting down right in front of me and crossing her legs. "All you had to do was call. You do realise that's what cellular phones are for, right?"

I rolled my eyes and my best friend. "You do realise that I just want to go home, right?"

She sighed and stood. I did the same and we walked out the door.

A guy was right there and when he saw me and Emma both in the bathroom alone, he smirked. "Can I watch?" Emma rolled her eyes and pushed him away by the chest. "Fuck off." She mumbled. He chuckled and stared at her butt as she walked out. I sighed before walking out as far as I could from him.

Right as I passed him, a hand slapped over my butt. I spun around. "Hey!" I yelled. He just laughed and raised an eyebrow at me, smirking. "Yes sexy?"

I'm sick of people who can do whatever the fuck they want. I pulled back my fists and tree it right to his nose. His head snapped back like Hunter's did and it hi the door frame. He grabbed his bleeding nose and looked at me. "What the hell?!" He screamed.

"Don't touch my ass again." I said sternly and turned around. There was a small crowd of people watching. I just rolled my eyes and looked for Emma. Which was easy since she was watching and smirking a me. I walked over to her and grabbed her arm, now I was the one dragging her out.

"That was awesome Alex! You just punched that guy like POW!" I couldn't help but let a small smile appear on my face. I drug her out to the car and she got in the drivers seat. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Austin, telling him that I was riding home with Emma.

He texted an "Okay. See you tomorrow." I put my phone on sleep and slid it into my pocket. "So.... mind telling me something here, Alex?"

I slowly looked over at Emma. "What?" I asked dragging out the 'a'. She smirked, but her eyes never left the road. "Do you like Zach?"

..... Did I? I had liked Hunter do so long.... I never even thought of liking someone else.

"I.... I don't know." I said honestly. She scoffed. "What do you mean... I don't know? What does that even mean?"

"It means I'm not sure if I like him or not." she looked at me and a quizzical look, questioning my answer. I sighed and rested the side of my head against the window. "Just drop it Em. I don't really want to talk about this right now."

She dropped it all the way back to my house. I said a quick goodbye to her and got out. The first thing I noticed was Zach's Ultimate Aero wasn't in the driveway, or in the garage for that matter. Because the garage door was open(I have no idea why they would leave it open.)

In fact, all the cars were gone. Which meant George and Kim were gone as well.

They have a punching bag......

To get rid of anger....

No. No, Alex. Don't do it. If they come home and see you in their basement, that would just be weird. I walk Into my house and sneak up into my room. And on the way, I see dad sleeping on the couch. I sigh and shake my head.

I lay on my bed and sigh. Hunter was a complete jerk and I fell for it. I thought he actually liked me because he had asked me out. And called me beautiful.... And flirted with me! And checked me out! Anyone else would think that he likes them!

I bury my face Into my pillow and scream my lungs out. Okay, you know what? I really need that punching bag.

I jump out if bed and grab a Bobbie pin, then jog down the stairs, running out of my house. I was carful and silent enough not to wake up my parents. I went to all the doors and no surprise that they were all locked. I grunted and pulled out my Bobbie pin. I bent down so the lock was eye level.

It didn't take me long until the door was unlocked. I gave myself a fist bump. "Hell yea." I mumbled, going inside. I slowly shut the door. Once I was inside, I ran down the stairs and into the basement.

I sighed as the cool air hit me. I walked over to the bag, and started punching.

~*~

About an hour after I got in, I heard the front door open and slam shut. I froze completely. Who is that? Please tell me it's Zach. Dear god, let it be Zach.

I heard something along the lines of shit. But it was too low for me to identify who it was. I went beside the stairs and grabbed an old metal pipe. Just in case it wasn't Zach or his parents.

"No! Get over here now. No ones home." Okay, so that sounded a little like Zach. But why would he say that in his own home? I clutched the pipe in my hand as the boy got closer. I heard the basement door open and as soon as their stomach came into view, I whacked them with the pipe.

"Shit! What the hell Alex?!"

Oops.... It was Zach. I gave him a small smile. "Um.... I thought you were an intruder." I guessed. He sighed and rubbed his stomach. "Dammit. You do know that your in my house right? Wait.... how the hell did you even get in?"

"Uh... the door was unlocked?" He rolled his eyes and sat down, still on the phone with someone. "Go to Emma's." He ordered. I put down the pipe and squeezed my eyebrows at him. "What? Why can't I just go back home?"

"Because that's the first place Will is going to look," he then talked into the phone. "I got to go Austin. Get Liam and both of you hurry your asses over here," He hung up the call and turned back to me. "Zach what's going on?" I asked as he took steps towards me. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me towards the stairs.

"Go to Emma's if you don't want to get hurt. Please, Alex." I didn't walk and I turned around to face him. I was on the first step from the bottom and he was now eye level with me. "Not before you tell me what the fuck is going on."

He looked me in the eye and I looked to his nose. He gripped my shoulders. "Alex... you have to listen to me. Your In deep danger here. And deep danger at your house. Just go to Emma's and I swear I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Zach I want to know now."

"Alex-" I heard the door upstairs slam open and a bunch of footsteps walk in. Zach immediately grabbed my off the stairs and took me to the closet where he had pulled out those basketballs the other day. He quietly shut the door and moved in front of me so that he was a shield.

''Stay quiet no matter what happens, okay? They can't know your here." He whispered. And even though he couldn't see, I nodded.

The footsteps moved all around upstairs. They were everywhere. Like there was tons of people in the house. And what if there was?

Zach pulled out his phone and quickly texted Austin. He said 'Call up Harley and his gang. His whole crew is here.'

I stared at him questioningly. He just looked at me with a sad face and but his phone into his pocket. He turned around and faced the door. The footsteps got louder and louder. I was chewing on my lip so hard out of nervousness and fright. I was scared. I had no idea what the fuck was going on and Zach wouldn't tell me.

"Oh Zachary!" A familiar voice taunted, all the footsteps coming down the stairs. I knew his voice. He had spoken to me once before.

Will.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!"

How old is this guy? Five? I slapped a hand over my mouth to prevent the words from spilling out. "We don't want to hurt you..... actually, that wouldn't be too bad." I silently gasped. Zach turned to face me, but I couldn't exactly see his face in the dark closet. He turned back.

As the steps were nearing us, my hand tightened over my mouth, trying to keep my silent tears... well... silent. And making sure no words slipped out.

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal Will.... and about ten other people behind him. Oh shit. I shrunk down behind Zach, hoping they wouldn't see me. "Your in trouble, boy." They grabbed Zach and yanked him out of the closet. And as soon as I slipped to the side, somehow hoping that they still wouldn't see me, some guy pointed to me.

"There she is!"

Next thing I know, Will grabs me and throws me on the ground next to Zach. Well.... that worked. Zach immediately shot up, but three guys pulled him back and hand cuffed both his hands to the staircase. "Will, you and me both know good and well that Alex had nothing to do with stealing that money."

Will laughed and grabbed me by the back of my neck, then held a knife to my throat. He wrapped one arm around my stomach to keep me at his back while the other was holding the knife. Well, tonight is just my night isn't it? I swear, I think today's the worse day I've ever had.

"True. But your little Beaty can really shoot a gun can't she? Considering how she shot my tire and made me crash my best car," he leaned down to my ear and I could feel his hot breath fan my face. I squeezed my eyes shut and looked away. "Thanks for that by the way."

"I did that! I shot your car. She was driving." Will scoffed, brushing the tip of the blade across my cheeks and chest. I wanted to breakdown and cry again. "I find thy hard to believe since we all witnessed you getting into the divers seat. Now.... why don't you just make this all go away and tell me where the money is."

"I already told you! I don't know!" Zach screamed. I would've opened my eyes to see if he was struggling to get free, but the clanging of metal on metal told me he was. "Yes you do Zachary. And I'll get it out of you, one way or another."

Will brought the knife down and made a cut on my forearm, making it bleed. I screamed, but Will shot a hand over my mouth. He leaned close to my face and started kissing my neck. "Sh... don't make any sound and I'll make this as painless as I can." He whispered, sucking on my neck. I thrashed to get away until he but the kinds back to my throat. I stopped completely.

"Will. Get away from her.... now." Zach ordered. Will scoffed. "Aw. Is bad boy getting jealous? How cute-"

We hear the door open again and then guess who all comes running down the stairs?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.4K 26
"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying.." he chuckles and stares at my twiddli...
552K 13.5K 25
Emery Scott was a shy quiet nerd who always got picked on but tried to stay out of everyone's way. She got picked on from 6th grade to sophomore year...
1.5K 25 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...
3.7K 160 20
"Cool, lets go!" we jumped off his bed and ran towards his stairway, where he sat on his railing. "What are you doing?" I asked the crazy person. "Be...