๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๏ฟฝ...

By ecllipwzee

" of all our conversations missing their links i wanna know all the dreams that you keep beneath " ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ... More

MISTAKES LIKE THIS
ACT ONE: MLT
one - ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ
two - ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
three - ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ
four - ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™จ
five - ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ
six - ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ก๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ
seven - ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ
eight - ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
nine - ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™–๐™ก
ten - ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™  ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™š
eleven - ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™š
twelve - ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ
thirteen - ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
fourteen - ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง
fifteen - ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ
sixteen - ๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ
seventeen - ๐™—๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ
eighteen - ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ
nineteen - ๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š
twenty - ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง
twenty one - ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š
twenty two - ๐™—๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ
twenty three - ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
twenty four - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก
twenty five - ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š
twenty six - ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ?
twenty seven - ๐™›๐™ง๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง
twenty eight - ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™›
thirty - ๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ
thirty one - ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
thirty two - ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ
thirty three - ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ
thirty four - ๐™›๐™ช๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
thirty five - ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ

twent nine - ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š

150 8 5
By ecllipwzee

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 " no one ever understood
a word he said and they
cast him to the wolves when he
wasn't well and fed "

—"YOU SURE IT WAS DEREK hale?" noah stilinski questioned ivory, scott, and stiles as he escoreted them out of the school. the other three being taken out by separate officers.

ivory had to walk and pretend like everything was fine and like she didn't just get bit. noah had put his officer jacket over her shoulders as he noticed her shivering from the cold, which solved one problem and worsened another. it weight onto the wound, causing immense pain. but she had to play it off. she couldn't wait to get away from the officers to finally have a word with scott and stiles.

"yes." scott nodded.

"i saw him too." stiles added.

"me too."

"what about the janitor?" scott asked noah, as the descended down the outside steps of the school. they had told him all about the dead body and where scott had found it. under the bleachers.

"we're still looking." noah confirmed, his voice unsure.

"did you check under the bleachers? under them?"

"yes, scott, we looked." noah sighed. ""we pulled them out just like you asked, there's nothing."

"i'm not making this up." scott cried out, trying to make noah believe them. it was clear he didn't. he never did. they were just kids that no one took seriously.

"i know, i believe you, i do." noah tried to calm him.

"no you don't." scott snapped, stopping in the middle of the stair case, ivory and stiles trailing behind, watching the scene unfold. "you have this look like you feel bad for me. like you want to believe me, but i know you don't."

officer stilinski kept his voice calm on the behalf of scotts frustration. "listen to me. we're gonna search this whole school. we're gonna find him. okay?" he did his best at reassuring the kids, patting scott's arm. "i promise."

"sheriff." one of the officers hollered noah's way.

"stay. all of you." he pointed at them, giving them a stern look. ivory took off noah's jacket, handing it back. "and stiles give your girlfriend your jacket." and with that he walked away.

stiles began to pull his jacket off, offering it over to the girl who was still shivering. ivory shook her head. "i don't want it."

"take it, ivy." he insisted.

she sighed, grabbing the blue jacket, carefully putting it onto herself, without trying to make it noticeable that she was in pain. still neither of the boys knew she had got bitten. not even scott had seen her bite mark yet, due to the way her sweater covered it, including the blood that seeped from it.

"well, we survived, dude. you know? we outlasted the alpha. it's still good, right? being alive?

but scott didn't look convinced by anything stiles was saying. "when we were in the chemistry room, he walked right by us. you don't think that it heard us? you don't think it knew exactly where we were?"

"maybe it was to preoccupied with trying to kill me. you know just a thought." ivory shrugged, nonchalantly saying it as if it was nothing.

"it had plenty of time to come back and get us!" scott counterclaimed her statement.

"well how come we're all alive?" stiles tried.

"it wants me in its pack." scott widened his eyes, as he's tried to get that point across all night. "but i think, first... i have to get rid of my old pack."

"what old pack, scott?" ivory asked, crossing her arms, despise the pain.

"allison, jackson, lydia. you, and you." scott looked sorrowfully into their eyes.

stiles face fell in realization. his tongue pressed against the side of his cheek. "the alpha doesn't want to kill us."

"he wants me to do it." oh. ivory certainly didn't expect for that to be said. everything was being said way to quick. especially for the way this was very important information. "and that's not even the worst part."

both ivory and stiles scoffed in disbelief. "how in the holy hell is that not the worst part, scott?"

"because when he made me shift...i wanted to do it." it was liked time stopped, the weight of the world dawning on them. "i wanted to kill you. all of you."

the two were at a complete loss of words. almost feeling betrayed, but they knew they couldn't feel that way as it was initially never scott's fault.

tears threatened to spill out of stiles eyes, biting his lips to stop. it was sad to see. ivory kept calm, that couldn't be true. her brother couldn't have wanted to kill her. he carried her out, helped her.

"that's not true." ivory shook her head.

scott looked up from his shameful head bow. "what?"

"you carried me out, even when you turned into a wolf. if you wanted to kill us so bad, why didn't you kill me? you had me in your hands."

scott was at a loss of words. it made no sense because she was right. he could've easily killed her but he didn't. and he wasn't sure he knew why.

scott's attention left his two best friends, his eyes trailing somewhere else. he began to walk off, the other two following behind. they soon noticed why scott started walking off.

Dr. Deaton. he sat in the back of an ambulance being tended to.

"there you are." deaton said with a sigh of relief once seeing the teens.

"how..." scott couldn't finish finish his sentence. "how did you..."

"get out?" deaton finished scott's sentence for him. "not easily. and from what they tell me, im alive because of you. i think i owe you a raise." deaton chuckled but scott was still left confused on what his boss meant.

"guys, come one, let's let the EMTs do their job." noah came up from behind them, grasping stiles and ivory's shoulders to make them face a different way. immediate questions arose when ivory hissed out in pain. "are you okay?"

scott moved over towards his sister. "did you get hurt?"

ivory looked between the three men standing in front of her, afraid to answer. so she shook her head 'no'. but that didn't convince anyone.

"sit down, let's get you checked out." noah told her, scott and stiles standing beside her. ivory tried to protest but noah wouldn't listen. forcing her to sit down in the back of the ambulance.

another EMT was called over to check ivory out. "where does it hurt?" the lady asked.

ivory avoided eye contact, and wouldn't say a word. how in the hell was she supposed to explain that to them that she got bitten by a wolf, the stories wouldn't match up.

"on her left shoulder." noah spoke up for the girl. she sent him a pointed look, he gave her a frown. she understood he was just looking out for her but he didn't understand that she didn't need it. it was nice that he was somewhat of a father figure that she never had, but it hurt. she didn't want it to hurt.

"can you take your arm out of your jacket for me?" the EMT asked politely. ivory hesitantly complied, but there was nothing she could do. so she lifted stiles jacket and sweater off her head, leaving her in her sports bra.

stiles hands firmly stayed in his pockets, trying to keep his eyes away from the brunette. although his worry was strong, his eyes couldn't stay away from her exposed body. he hated himself for that. he didn't want to feel that way towards her.

the EMT began to examine her shoulder, finding no trace of blood, scratch, or wound. "there's nothing." she said in confusion. even ivory's eyes scrunched up, catching scott's and stiles attention. "lift your arms for me." ivory did as told. "does that hurt?" ivory shook her head. "stretch your arms out in front of you."

ivory repeated the step, feeling no pain once so ever.

"any pain?"

"no."

"if there's any further concern you can call, but besides that your good. i don't see any physical problems." the lady smiled, making her way back over to the front of her ambulance.

ivory quickly put her sweater back on, looking at the three who's eyes intently stared at her. "i'm good, like i said."

noah sighed, deciding to comply with her answer for now. "alright. you kids go home. got it?"

they all nodded.

once noah left the kids alone, stiles and scott stood in front of her, their eyes blaring into hers. they knew she knew something know one else didn't know.

"the alpha bit me."

💋🪩 —

IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE HER BACKSTORY AND WHAT SHELL TURN INTO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 63 4
แด€แด›สœแด‡ษดแด€ ษขษชสŸส™แด‡ส€แด› แดกแด€๊œฑ แดษช๊œฑแด‡ส€แด€ส™สŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด˜ส€แดส™แด€ส™สŸส แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด…ษชแด‡แด…. ษชษด แด€ แด›แดแดกษด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แดส๊œฑแด›ษชแด„ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› แด›ษชแดแด‡ แดแด€ส แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดแดษดแด‡ส€ แด›สœแด€ษด แด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด…. ...
27.9K 689 8
"It's impossible." "Nothing's impossible." #1 claireholt 6/21/22 #2 thevampirediaries 7/21/22 #3 iansomerhalder 7/21/22 #25 paulwesley 8/22/22 #5...
193K 6.8K 90
๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ - โ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง?โž...