ADAAVAT - E - ISHQ - TejRan's...

Autorstwa santhiyasuresh

" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he... Więcej

Prologue
1. Meet the families
2. Reporting to duty
3. Admist the dark
4. Encounter no. 1
5. Complicated love
6. Youuu shuttt up!
7. Fire between them
8. First kiss
9. Teju in trouble
10. Breaking news
11. Marriage?
12. Nanu's plan
13. Karan vs nanu
14. Tale begins
15 . Biwii hai meri
16. Keep it secret
17 . Who is Riya?
18. Storm hits hard
19. Tashan at peak
20. Dur raho Mujhse
21. Punishments
22. Deep scar
23. Utsav Maharashtra
24. Fun at theme park
25. Let me go
26. Nani is sick
27. Separation
28. Truth
29. Neetu's Agony
30. Aftermath
31. Surprise
32. Star gazing and confession
33. Birthday special
34. Mission Ooty
35. Do or die, but never give up
36. Back to Mumbai
37. Take me as you want
38. Love at cafe
39. Punjab mei aapko swagat
40. Narazgi chodo
41. Red as tomato
42 - Mystery death investigation
43. Karwachauth
44. Kushnazeeb
45. On field investigation
46. Morning sickness
47. Forensic reports
49. Underarrest
50. Happy moments
51. Engagement
52. Rain dance and scoldings
53. Haat ka rangg
54. You and me? no, its Us :)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
New story update

48. Justice

1.5K 270 18
Autorstwa santhiyasuresh

Hiyaaa.. I m really sorry for not updating, as I said my Wattpad got some issues and I have to uninstall and then resolve it back before getting sign-in.  And the most terrible thing is, the draft of this part which I have written already was deleted automatically and I had no backup as well. So I had to re write everything and I m updating it now. 

.....................................................................

The next morning,

Teju and Karan descended downstairs only to see the living room empty. Teju looked at Karan , he sighed bcoz usually dadu dadi and others would sit and have some chat and she is not used to the empty space and gloomy kundrra mansion which is very unlikely.

Karan " don't worry meri Jaan, sab theek hojayega "

Teju " I hope so.. Mujhe  acha nahi lagraha aise "

They heard voices from the kitchen and they both walked towards it. 

Sitesh " Smi, stop worrying baba, they will be fine.. You r stressing out unnecessarily "

Smi " kaise stress free rahu.  I don't like when this house go all silent.  Kal itna kuch hogaya, mumma aur bade bhai lade, behas hogaye.. Aur baldev, y he is creating unnecessary problems to us now.  Mujhe gussa bhi aaraha aur stress bhi horaha hai "

Sitesh " we will handle Baldev issues, you stop worrying about it and concerning to the family problem, it is not new.. Dhekna, maa aur papa will be fine soon.. My Jaan.. Stop worrying, sab theek hojayega" 

Karan " Good morning mamu and smi"

Teju "Baba,  maa"

They turned to see teju and Karan at the kitchen entrance and teju walked to her baba, he hugged teju " Good morning my baby girl "

Smi hugged Karan who came by her side " good morning my lady , why my darling is sad "

Smi " just our house issues "

Karan " It will be alright soon " he kissed her temple and sitesh was also saying sweet words to teju.

Sitesh " You can't be stressing out like this during this time.. It's nothing big, chotasa fight hai, sab theek hojyenge okay "

She nodded and the four heard laughing sound from the living room, they walked out to see dadi laughing and blushing on something dadu said and he was having a teasing smirk. 

Karan " see, we told you.. They r all good.. Good morning dadu dadi "

The older couple turned to them and wished them back .

Karan " you two are good.. Thank God, this ladies messed our mind " ,he said dramatically

Sitesh joined him in the same tone
" That's true, they were over thinking and making us stress as well"

Smi and teju glared at them and they held their ears immediately making them smile.

Dadi immediately walked to them, she held Karan hands
" Maaf karde beta..i was nonsense yesterday, I shouldn't have shouted at you like that"

Karan ' dadi please don't say such words, you have every right to shout at me and I won't say you were wrong, as a mother you wanted to protect your children and that's very normal. I don't have anything to say in that.  All I m saying is, I can't reveal why I reacted that way seeing him, he had done enough for this family and I can't let him hurt anyone else.  That's all dadi "

Dadi " Mujhe pata tha kuch reason hoga, still I reacted back.  I also got angry at your father.. Satpal kahan hai, I need to talk to him, suneeta bhi"

Sitesh " maa, he went to the lawyer office  and didi went to temple "

Smi " bhabhi got so worried and she said, nazar lagaye ghar ko, aur voh pooja karne gaye "

They nodded and teju held dadu dadi hands " I was worried for you both, meine kabhi aap donoko argue karte huye aur ladte dheka nahi, Bohot bura laga mujhe "

Dadu cupped her cheeks " We fight a lot teju but we never stretch it. We talk it out and either of us make the other person understand things. This is y we r in a healthy relationship for these many years. No couple can love without fighting, difference of opinion is very common and how we correct them, survive through is important "

She smiled " and now I understand that well "

Dadi to smi" bahu ko call karo, pooja hogaye ya nahi "

" bahu agaye maa.. "

They heard mumma k voice and turned to see her, she was finally smiling.

Mumma k " Prasad lelo first "

She fed everyone and teju fed her and they all spend the morning happily.

Tejran room,

Teju entered to see Karan all ready in his formals. She hugged him from back and he smiled through the mirror. 

Karan " So my jaan is finally happy?"

Teju " At peace, to be specific..will you drop me at the office now "

Karan " me and Jake are going to meet Mrs. Kashyap, raghu will drop you.  Are u ready with the cover article? "

She nodded "yes I have framed the first part and I have changed the victim name in that for confidential reason "

Karan ' Your pen name? Did you change it " he doesn't want anyone to know her direct involvement in the case, she nodded and he nodded at her back. 

Teju " Chale "

He nodded and kissed her  forehead, she leaned in and kissed his lips making him smile widely.

Karan " I love you meri jaan "

Teju " lub u too "

They both head outside and raghu drove teju to her office after good instructions from Karan. 

.....................................................................

Karan and Jake reached Hosiapur village and after asking few, they found Mrs. Kashyap address.  They knocked on the door and she opened , she frowned as they are unknown to her. 

Karan " Hello, we r police officer and we need to talk to you "

She nodded and they entered, they kept the door opened ,not wanting anyone to judge her. 

Karan " we will come straight to the point Mrs. Kashyap, do you know how your husband died? "

She nodded " yes, unko Saans lene mei taqleef horahe thi.. Isiliye voh margaye"

Jake " he had any problem before like this ? Or is it just recently? "

Mrs. Kas " no sir, unko ye prblm bas kuch din phele tha.. Sab uss kaam ki wajase hua "

Karan " good that you came straight to the point.  He was working as a daily worker, then y did he went to industry "

Mrs. Kash " sir, my health turned bad before few months and we needed lot of money. And one of our neighbors, he told us, there's a company which will give us the money and hume 2 mahine unke kaam karna hai.. My husband had no choice than to accept it "

Jake " So y didn't anyone know him going to the industry in the village there "

Mrs. Kash " uss company manager ne bola.. It's secret kaam..raat mei jeep mei aakr unne aur 2 log hai humare gaon mei..ye 3 ko leke jaate hai, subha 4 bajr chodte hai "

Karan " how long he worked there? "

Mrs. Kash " 2 months exactly and then he got admitted in hospital bcoz of his health. The manager told him not to come , par damki diye voh ki hum kisiko bhi iske baaremei Nahi batengi, agar Bola toh jaan lenge "

Jake " y did you shifted here after your husband death. Y didn't you stayed there "

Mrs. Kash shivering " after my husband death, 15 days later.. Voh log aye thi.. Kuch paise dheke dhamki diye thi ki Mei kahi aur chale jana hai bacho ki sath..mere bete ki sarr pe goliyan lagakar muje dhamki diye sir"

Karan " y didn't you go to police "

Mrs. Kash with a sad smile " Ek ladki aye thi sir,.durga maiya jaise thi, justice dilwane pe lagi thi mere pati ko aur humara bhi, ab voh bhi zinda nahi hai, Aur aap humse puchrahe hai humne kyu nahi Gaye.. And uss din jab voh rowdies aaye thi na, tab ek police bhi tha,  and you are asking me y i didn't go to police "

They sighed and Karan continued
" We r the one investigating about aishwarya case and it all started with your husband and your Every word is important to us. You are the main eye witness for us and will you come to court to say all this "

She nodded no and started panicking
"please sir, leave us.. I can't bring my husband or doctor sahiba back , but I want to save my children. Voh log rakshas hai , mujhe apne bacho keliye zinda rehna hai , chod dijiye hume please "

Jake looked at Karan, he was silent. He took some photos and placed it before her " Just tell me this, yahi log tha na ,aapko dhamki diya tha "

She nodded " ye dono thi, ye theesre wala pata nahi kon mujhe "

Karan nodded and stood up
" Mrs. Kashyap, it's not about bringing them back, its about getting justice for them. Your husband took his risky job for you and your health, that poor girl, she risked her life to get justice for your husband and she doesn't want anyone else to get affected the same way and she lost her life in that.  I can understand your concern for your children but they deserve some respect from you even if they r not alive. Think and decide, this is my number. Call me if u change ur mind "

He kept the card before her and walked out with jake.  He pulled the small button camera from his shirt and called manoj. 

Manoj " Everything is recorded sir and it's clear.  "

Karan " good job Manoj.  I will Come and look into it "

Manoj " okay sir "

Karan leaned on the car , he knew Mrs. Kashyap would not agree to be at the courtroom, that's the reason, he recorded everything without her knowledge and this is their solid proof for this case. 

Jake " I hope she changes her mind "

Karan " that I m not sure, only one person can change her now "

He dialled om who received the call and he discussed the plan, Jake nodded.

Jake " now to where? "

Karan " To custody room "

They reached the custody place in another two hours , Jake wore his mask and so other squad people except Karan . Two men were tied to the chair and they were beaten up. 

Karan " Helooooo, welcome to our place gentleman, oh no gentle men, my dear criminals "

" why did you brought us here.  You will be in trouble kundrra " , kuldeep , one of the person shouted at Karan. 

Karan " oh I m scared.. Shut up and cut this crap,  tell me y did you killed dr. aishwarya singh "

Kuldeep " I didn't kill anyone and I don't know any aishwarya, release me Karan, I can destroy your life in a second "

Karan " So you are telling me, he did.. Vijender, you killed aishwarya, am I right? "

Vijender singh " Bakwas Band karo karan and stop this nonsense.  We dont know any Aishwarya, leave us right now "

Shivam " You are under our custody and still threatening us.  Stupid.. If I am in your place , I wouldn't do this nonsense and just tell them whatever I know "

Kuldeep " I don't know anything and you guys are doing wrong.. If Rajveer bhai came to know about this, he wont leave you "

Karan " who is Rajveer? Whats your connection with him " he asked curiously and kuldeep looked at him shocked. Vijender and kuldeep looked at each other, they thought the police knew everything.

Jake " which rajveer you were talking about? "

Shivam " is it rajveer singh, the industrialist "

Om " zaban tak aagaye na baat, batao Hume.. Whats your connection with him "

Vijender " no connection, we don't know any industrialist.. Chodo hume"

Karan throwes his phone call details
" You dont know " he scratched his jaws and moved closer to kuldeep and held his hands, he bent his fingers making him shout. 

Karan " if u don't know him, then y do you call him everyday twice or thrice kuldeep.. Haa.. Bolo.. Aww you are stalking him.. Such a gay you are "he said last line dramatically and everyone laughed. 

Vijender gulped as kuldeep screams were hard and Jake pressed his shoulders from behind suddenly and he pressed it hard and grabbed his neck " Tell me vijender, if u don't want punches or fractures, spit everything.  Y did you kill aishwarya and what's your connection with Rajveer "

Karan left kuldeep hands and signalled vijender if he want something like that and he immediately nodded no.

Karan " Good boy vijender, now tell me.. Y did you kill aishwarya and who asked you to do , sach sach jawab"

Vijender " Your chachu, baldev kundrra, he asked us to " he said slowly and everyone looked at each other. 

.....................................................................

Thank you so much for all the love and support

I don't want to drag it longer, will finish this case in next part and then some Tejran moment, then end of story.

SANTHIYA SURESH

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

43.7K 5K 43
Book 1 of the Destined Series Away from the crowd in the corner of the place, stood a man dressed up in a proper traditional look with a bottle in h...
126K 12.4K 49
Tejasswi Prakash had a neat , well planned life infront of her ; a loving family , an already successful career and a handsome boyfriend. Life was al...
51.5K 4.6K 20
So this is my first time writing fan fiction, on TejRan. It'll be a combination of their real-life events and my imagination. The content of the sto...
201K 26.3K 60
Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly graduated fashion designer and A famous...