ADAAVAT - E - ISHQ - TejRan's...

By santhiyasuresh

" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he... More

Prologue
1. Meet the families
2. Reporting to duty
3. Admist the dark
4. Encounter no. 1
5. Complicated love
6. Youuu shuttt up!
7. Fire between them
8. First kiss
9. Teju in trouble
10. Breaking news
11. Marriage?
12. Nanu's plan
13. Karan vs nanu
14. Tale begins
15 . Biwii hai meri
16. Keep it secret
17 . Who is Riya?
18. Storm hits hard
19. Tashan at peak
20. Dur raho Mujhse
21. Punishments
22. Deep scar
23. Utsav Maharashtra
24. Fun at theme park
25. Let me go
26. Nani is sick
27. Separation
28. Truth
29. Neetu's Agony
30. Aftermath
31. Surprise
32. Star gazing and confession
33. Birthday special
34. Mission Ooty
35. Do or die, but never give up
36. Back to Mumbai
37. Take me as you want
38. Love at cafe
39. Punjab mei aapko swagat
40. Narazgi chodo
41. Red as tomato
42 - Mystery death investigation
43. Karwachauth
44. Kushnazeeb
46. Morning sickness
47. Forensic reports
48. Justice
49. Underarrest
50. Happy moments
51. Engagement
52. Rain dance and scoldings
53. Haat ka rangg
54. You and me? no, its Us :)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

45. On field investigation

1.4K 296 36
By santhiyasuresh

A week passed by since they got to know about tejran pregnancy and she was the centre of attraction now. 

Teju was more than happy to welcome the motherhood in her life and so Karan, he was enjoying this beautiful phase with her.  There is not a single day in this past one week that they haven't discussed about their baby future and them.

But currently they are fighting and let's get further to know the reason..

Karan ' mish, you r not understanding love.. You r carrying our baby and I can't let u take any risk at this time "

Teju " You are making me so angry now that I want to smash this juice glass on your head " she said glaring at him, he gulped and she sighed, she had been explaining him from past 1 hours about her work and the investigation but he was keep on denying her.

Teju signalled him to come closer and he did, she cupped his cheeks but he kept looking down "  look into my eyes Karan "

He did and she pecked his lips
" You know how much I love my work and I also love our baby more than anything, this is very start phase of our pregnancy and you are already denying.. Sunny, I wont take risk with our baby, will I?  "

He nodded no and she continued " Then trust me, let me work for some days and if I m feeling weak I will quit myself, just let me help you with this case and I won't bother after that.  You are my strength and you r stepping back.. It's not fair na "

He understands her points, may be , he just freaked out unnecessarily and it's just her first month and beside, he is there to protect her. He smiled and she relived a sigh as his smile was enough for her to understand that he is okay now. 

He held her hands and kisses her knuckles "hmm sorry, I overreacted "

She nodded no " The protective husband and father in you just acted in a normal way, I can understand love "

He smiled and pulled her for a hug and she smiled back at him. 

Teju " So can I go with Om to Aishwarya home, for the investigation"

He nodded " But be careful, don't make it obvious and introduce yourself as her friend and make sure your face was hidden from camera, we don't want any lead to be given for the rivals "

She nodded ' I will and you r already sending your dearest chamche with me, he will follow your instructions as if it's his Death Note "

Karan chuckled and he placed his hands on her belly " Take care of mummy my little jaan "

Teju kissed his cheeks and he smiled widely. 

.....................................................................

Om and Teju reached aishwarya home which is located in Hoshiarpur.

Teju " Om,  I am Shruthi, you r my brother arjun and we are here to meet aishwarya to invite her for my wedding , we dont know about her death, is this clear "

Om " Done done.. Don't worry "

She knocked the door and the elder women opened, she looked gloomy and anyone could say the grief she is going through by looking at her. 

" kon? "

Teju " maasa, myself shruthi.. I am aishwarya classmate, I came to meet her, it's my wedding next month "

They entered the house as the elder women gave way, tears were flowing by now in her cheeks and teju eyes fell on the huge portrait of Aishwarya, with a garland hanging.  She gasped seeing it and the victim mother started explaining that she is no more and how the police closed the case as suicide.

Ais mom " You must have known my daughter na beta, how will she suicide, she is a strong person and she wanted to be doctor to save lives, then how will she take her own life, but no one is listening to me.. " she cried and her husband immediately rushed to her coming from room.

Teju explained about herself to him and he nodded. 

Teju ' maaasa.. Can... I.. See her room. If you don't mind.. " she said wiping her tears and they both nodded.

Meanwhile Om was observing the house and there were number is merit shield and certificate hanging on wall, no wonder she was a studious girl and there were collections of books, which was about strengthening mindset and more psychological stuff. 

Teju went inside the room and she immediately wore the gloves she took with her and started examining the place. She carefully took the samples of hers and then go through the files kept in her study table . One file with a bookmark caught her attention and she opened them, it was a case report of a patient and she immediately took the photo copies in her micro pen cam.  She looked around and searched under the bed and she pulled the mattress and there was small cabinet within the plywood and she pulled them up, there was a plastic wrapper with some stuff inside. She immediately took them and placed them in her bag and exited the room.

Teju " I have no words to tell you both, your loss is more than anything and I can't believe she left us this soon. But please trust the God and he will definitely give justice for her. "

They nodded and she exited the place with om.

Om looked at her " you found anything? "

Teju " Yes, we got something and i hope it lead us to next step "

Om " that's right "

He started driving and after sometime " I felt very bad seeing them, they don't deserve this. She seems to be a great person and her loss is definitely something unbearable for them "

Teju " That's true, this is definitely something related to her profession and I found many articles in her study tables with a case report , we will definitely get some clue in that "

Om nodded and he dropped her home safely and returned to his place by post 3 pm.

.....................................................................

Evening 7 pm,

Karan and squad came to kundrra mansion and they all moved to study room, they waited for Teju and she entered with whatever she gets from the house.

Manoj immediately stood up and asked her to sit, she smiled and sat on his place and he sat on the bean bag.

Karan " explain us your investigation " his command made her roll her eyes and jake glared at him.

Teju " This wrapper was hidden in the cot space in her room, I wonder how did the police didn't check this. "

Shivam " The police didn't do anything bhabhi, they were just keen on closing the case "

She opened the wrapper and there were some test tube samples, a used clothes and some photograph with a mobile phone.

Karan " Manoj " he signalled him and manoj immediately wore his gloves and started checking the mobile.  It had pattern lock.  He placed the mobile under his flash mirror and the shadow showed the imprint of last used pattern and he unlocked the mobile. 

Manoj " There was nothing in this, it's a brand new mobile and I guess she didn't use it much "

Jake " if it has nothing, then y will she hide it. Do one thing, recover all the datas in the mobile and we will get something from that "

Karan go through the photos and nothing was evident in it, it was a normal picture of a textile industry pictures, he kept the pictures down but one photo caught his attention. He immediately took them and everyone eyes were on him

Karan " dammit" he said and now all were eager to know his vision.

Karan " This is a textile industry pictures but see this sign..Restricted area, hard metal exposure signal.. Y would there be a hard metal in a textile industry "

Om " that means, they r doing this in a textile industry, a mask so that no one knows about the illegal hard metal infusion "

Jake " This is more than what we were expecting and now we need to watch out for textile industry in this state "

Teju " hmm I guess I have what u would be looking for, see this "

She showed the case report of a patient she collected from the victim house. 

Teju " this is a patient record, his name is kashyab Singh and he is a daily wage worker who is living by the lake side of village Tossa. He was reported to the government hospital with a chief complaint of breathlesnnes and some abnormalities. Dr. Aishwarya was in charge of this case and following the investigation, they ruled out that,his lungs are badly affected and patient is a nonsmoker and there were no occupational hazard. The only thing that connected to him was the lake, that his source of water and also for the people in village. She started with his treatment but suddenly the patient was shifted to emergency one day and he passed away the next day. 

I think aishwarya couldn't understand anything initially, she was carried away with her other cases, when she came across a familiar history in another patient from same village and thus paces the path for her investigation in this case series "

Om "Being a selfless healthcare worker, she decided to get into this and investigate on her own, may be her seniors were not cooperative. "

Om showed her travel details which they got through her uber booking id
" exactly before 20days of her death, she visible tossa.. This proves that "

He showed the bill amount she paid for the cab driver through her account and they nodded. 

Shivam " These are the samples she collected from the Lake and the industry, she wanted to keep it safe "

Teju ' yes and see this "

She displayed the photos she took on her pen camera on projector " This is her detailed report on her investigation and unfortunately she didn't mention the textile Industry name but at least we knew that it's in tossa now. And the most important factor is, she was killed by the same way in these articles which she had already read about. So I guess she was very close to find the reason for the death of people in that village and she was killed to hide that truth "

Jake " this is bang on.. Now the entire thing is clear, the motive behind murdering a doctor and portraying it as a suicide. "

Karan " Aishwarya made our work more easier and all we need to know is, how many people are affected from the village and if Lake is the source of infection, we need proof for that and we need to find the industry. "

Manoj raised his hands and looked from his laptop " sir, there are 6 industrial places around Tossa and nearby villages and we have location of all 6 "

Shivam " I will investigate about the medical issues of people in the village then "

Karan 'I will probably look for the industry, that will be the check point of this case "

Jake " let me accompany you "

Om "I will enquire her friend about this, if they knew and will get the details of the dead patients and did they dies naturally or it's a murder as well "

They all nodded and teju pouted at them " and what will I do "

Karan "I will send these sample to the forensic and you follow up with them"

She nodded and quietly packed everything, he asked Jake to drop them in forensic and they all left the place one by one, making sure no one doubt. 

Karan pulled teju in his lap as soon the men left and she smiled, he kissed her cheeks " my baby worked hard today, she deserves a reward "

She grinned hearing the word reward and he chuckled 'what does my jaan want now "

Teju with her puppy eyes " will you make hot chocolate for me.. I want to have it please.. Baby is craving  " ..

Karan " chal jhooti, my little jaan is not big enough to crave for such thing.. You r trying to fool me "

She gave him a nervous smile and he picked her up, she was arguing him to put her down

Teju " sunny, everyone's downstairs only. Put me down, let me walk. Please,  besharmi band karo aap"

He didn't listen to her and on reaching the living room, they took everyone attention and she smacked him, he placed her on couch and she was flaring her nose.

Karan " you look cute when you r angry "

He pecked her nose and all laughed seeing her face turning red.  They had their dinner with everyone and as promised, made hot chocolate for her.

She was sitting on the slab with her legs dangling, he poured the hot choc in a cup and places some marshmallows on it. She licked her lips seeing the texture and he gave her cup. 

She moaned at the taste of warm liquid pushing down her throat and he gulped.

Teju " This is so good.. You want some sunny "

He nodded and she forwarded the cup, he pushed it aside and smashed his lips with hers making her shock, he tasted the chocolate from her mouth and she was all red now. He pulled apart and grabbed her waist
' Indeed it was amazing "

He said and left the kitchen, she took some time to breath normal and her blush was not leaving her face. She entered their room and he was on shower, she waited for him and they both drifted to sleep after their normal bickering and some little romance and baby parent talks

.....................................................................

Hiya I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...
148K 16.8K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...
43.3K 5K 43
Book 1 of the Destined Series Away from the crowd in the corner of the place, stood a man dressed up in a proper traditional look with a bottle in h...
63.3K 6.4K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...