ADAAVAT - E - ISHQ - TejRan's...

By santhiyasuresh

" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he... More

Prologue
1. Meet the families
2. Reporting to duty
3. Admist the dark
4. Encounter no. 1
5. Complicated love
6. Youuu shuttt up!
7. Fire between them
8. First kiss
9. Teju in trouble
10. Breaking news
11. Marriage?
12. Nanu's plan
13. Karan vs nanu
14. Tale begins
15 . Biwii hai meri
16. Keep it secret
17 . Who is Riya?
18. Storm hits hard
19. Tashan at peak
20. Dur raho Mujhse
21. Punishments
22. Deep scar
23. Utsav Maharashtra
24. Fun at theme park
25. Let me go
26. Nani is sick
27. Separation
28. Truth
29. Neetu's Agony
30. Aftermath
31. Surprise
32. Star gazing and confession
33. Birthday special
34. Mission Ooty
35. Do or die, but never give up
36. Back to Mumbai
37. Take me as you want
38. Love at cafe
39. Punjab mei aapko swagat
40. Narazgi chodo
41. Red as tomato
42 - Mystery death investigation
43. Karwachauth
45. On field investigation
46. Morning sickness
47. Forensic reports
48. Justice
49. Underarrest
50. Happy moments
51. Engagement
52. Rain dance and scoldings
53. Haat ka rangg
54. You and me? no, its Us :)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
New story update

44. Kushnazeeb

1.8K 318 45
By santhiyasuresh

The new of Tejran pregnancy bring a lot of happiness in the family, Karan and teju were elated to know that they r pregnant.

Mumma k came inside the room after knocking the door, they broke their hug and looked at her. 

Mumma k " You need to eat first doll"

Teju nodded and mumma kissed her forehead "Change and come, we r waiting "

Karan looked at his mother with frown " Excuse me, mumma, I'm also pregnant, y no Kissie to me? " he asked like a baby and she laughed, teju bite her inner cheeks looking at her husband who is kind of annoyed not getting the same attention .

Mumma " Awwle mera raja beta, 1000 kisses for you " she kissed his forehead multilple times and ruffled his hairs "  papa bangya tu ", she said with tears and he hugged her.

Karan " baby won't like her dadi crying, don't be a cry dadi now , haina mish "

Teju nodded and mumma k chuckled, she exited the room and Karan picked teju making her squeal. 

Teju " Sunny,  I can walk "

Karan" I know humans can walk, you have two legs and all that theory, but right now, my biwi is sick, she is tired and I will carry her..samjhi"

She chuckled " yes boss "

He made her sit on the vanity chair, slowly removed the jewels and kissed her forehead, making her free of jewels, he brought a new pair of kurti set for her. 

Karan " Can you stand mishh, or you feel dizzy? "

Teju " I can.. Don't worry "

She stood up and he unpinned her dupatta, she was adoring her man who was treating her as a delicate doll, there is no ounce of lust in his eyes but pure love for her. 

He helped her to change as she sighed at the feeling of lightness, as the lehenga was very heavy. 

Karan " I love you " he said kissing her  forehead and she smiled, she closed her eyes as he signalled her and he took something from his pocket, she felt the cold metal touching her neck and opened her eyes, she saw a small Evil eye pendent with a lock and sling chain on her neck. 

Karan " I thought to gift you this, so that no evil eyes fall on you, I am glad to boughg this one this will protect my two babies from all negativity "

Teju " this is so pretty " she said tracing the pendent " is it locked? "

Karan " yes it is and don't worry about that. Never remove them okay, especially when you r going out " he said cupping her cheeks and she nodded. He changed into casuals and they both walked outside the room.

Papa K immediately hugged both of them and kissed their foreheads
" Congratulations bache "

Tejran " Thank you Papa "

Jake " Surpriseeeee "he said coming from entrance with a cake in his hand and all chuckled seeing meenu trailing behind.

Meenu dramatically " Mei bua bangayeeee, thanks to God.. I mean thanks to you sunny, finally hardwork kaam agaye"  and Jake smacked her head for the unfiltered mouth.

Karan glared at her " meenuuuuu ", teju blushed at her unfiltered words and the elders coughed controlling their laughter. Teju eyes wandered around to find her father who was missing from long time, Karan eyes looked at her direction and he also want to where he is. 

Karan "mamu aur smi kahan hai "

Mumma k " He is in his old room " she said slowly and teju looked at Karan, he nodded and said " hmm u guys arrange, we will go and bring them "

.....................................................................

Few minutes ago, 

Sitesh and Neetu room,

Sitesh was sitting on the bed with  a photo frame in his hands, it was teju first pic after she was born and she was barely a week old in that.

Sitesh " My little baby.. "he was very emotional after knowing about his daughter pregnancy, isn't she small girl? She is becoming a mother already? He is turning to grandpa? He fell his inner self taking a toll on him and he immediately rushed to the place which is always special to him.

Smirti entered the room who came in search for him, she normally avoid being in that room but today she can't, she knows him, she knows that he needed her today. 

Smi "Sitesh "she called him softly with love dripping from her voice.

He raised his head , tears brimming in his eyes and she immediately cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears.

Smi " it's a Happy moment and you are crying here.. Kya karu mei aapka"

He immediately hugged her and his face was against her stomach, she let him cry as he burst into tears.

Sitesh " I... I.. Am.. So happy... Meri... Beti..maa..Bangaye... I... My mishhtiii.. My baby is pregnant.. Sunny... Papa "

He was rambling and she ruffled his hairs " Stop crying sitesh, bass.. Our babies are pregnant and you r a grandpa now.. "

She wiped his tears and kisses his forehead, he looked at her like a lost baby

Sitesh " I am scared, we will take care of her right? She won't go away now.. My little mish will be with me all the time na "

Smi " yes my love, we will be with her all the time and our little mish will be with us. We won't let anything happen with her "

Sitesh " isse dheko " he showed her teju baby pic " itni badi ho gaye ye abhi.. Maa bangaye smirti, I can't believe "

Smi " You don't believe in my champ capabilities " she laughed and he joined and said " Shut up.. "

He took teju baby album which was the only thing left with him when she was gone. They flipped the pages as the memories flashed infront of him.

Sitesh " You remember this, she cried bcoz the sudden sound from the toy scared her and it took us whole one hour to stop her tears.. "

Smi " neetu was very scared that day" she said and he smiled. 

Sitesh '' and sunny throwed the toy away and he was literally scolding that toy for making his mish cry "

Smi laughed a little remembering the day and there comes the photo of neetu with full blown belly, she was 9 months pregnant in that and was nearing delivery date. 

Sitesh traced the picture with love
" My mish will also look like this when she will be 9 months na, kaash neetu yahan hoti "

Smi turned her face to other side and she was trying her best to hide her tears, he was into his memory lane but when he didn't get any response he turned to see her, she hide her tears with a smile but he knows her well. 

Sitesh "smi "

Smi " Mishh will experience the most beautiful feeling in the world sitesh and I will make sure she gets everything she wants during this phase ,I wont let her feel the absence of her biological mother, trust me "

He sighed and cupped her cheeks " I never said you won't look after her, we all know you will take care of her more than anyone, more than her biological mother if she was alive.. "

Smi looked down, she can never fulfill that one emptiness in their life even if she tries hard.

The reason sitesh married smirti after neetu's death was her medical condition. Her weak uterus and internal issues have failed her in life, her world felt it's end when she came to know that she can never become a mother in her life.  She doesn't want to spoil anyone life by marrying them when she can't give them a hire or feel the happiness of having a child of own.  Her lonelineness and numberable taunts from relatives break the heart of everyone, not just her. Her parents were worried for her and seeing their deteriorating health, sitesh decides to talk to her about marrying someone and that heated conversation made her confess her love for him.  He was initially shocked and they distant themselves, but later he decided something and spoke with her parents about marrying her. She refused initially saying he dont have to pity her , but he convinced her saying he don't want to lose her friendship and they can still be friends, the marriage was to shut people mouth and for family. She agreed thinking about her parents and they got married, she took it as a second chance for her love, given by destiny and they just progressed from friendship to love and turned to be most understanding couple in the family.  He never let her feel the emptiness of mother and never let her down infront of anyone. She never let him feel the emptiness of love and never let him down infront of anyone.

Sitesh held her hand " Smirti.. I love you and I genuinely do.. Filling the void in our heart is not your responsibility or duty, you have given us enough love to cherish for the rest of life and you are right, Becoming a mother is a beautiful feeling , but more than that, you know what is beautiful? "

She nodded no and he pulled her for hug " having a kind heart to love someone with all of it, having a great mind to consider someone as own, having a special place in everyone heart you met with and you are a just more beautiful meri jaan, trust your husband in that"

Smi " Ek baat puchu "

Sitesh know what will be her next question " I will never regret marrying you and you r the best decision of my life. It would a clean lie if I say I love u more than neetu but it would also be a lie if I say I love you less. You mean so much to me smirti , I am surviving without neetu, but I won't be able to survive without you "

He kissed her forehead and she smiled with tears, their session was interrupted by a cough. 

Karan " Romance chal rahe hai yahan"

Teju walked to then and sitesh immediately took her in a hug, she felt emotional seeing her father. Karan looked at smi and her tear stained face was visible to him. 

He frowned and walked to her, he took her in a hug " what happen.. Did you cried.. Y.. Are u okay smi.. Did someone told anything.. "

Smi smiled at his concern and he was worried , she held his cheeks " kuch nahi hua, me and your mamu was emotional hearing the good news. The little mish is bringing a little one, and we have every rights to turn emotional "

He chuckled and nodded , he kissed her temple " You r the best mother, you know right "

Smi " Keep saying that, feels good to hear " she said dramatically and he laughed making her smile too.

Teju " Baba "

Sitesh " Congratulations my world , baba is very happy for you "

He kissed her forehead " I will protect you and the baby with all my means and won't let anything happen to you both.. Chahiye meri jaan bhi dena hai, voh bhi karungi "

Teju immediately palmed his mouth
" Please baba, don't say that.. I want to be with you and smi , I missed my childhood with you and maa, I want my baby to experience that love from you both.. Uski kushnazeeb mei aap sab ho , bas yahi chahiye mujhe "

Karan " yes mamu, nothing will happen to anyone, we are going to relive the memories of mish with our little baby.. Haina smi, are u ready to change the diapers of my baby sasumaaa aka buaaa ji"

Smi " Phele teri taange Tod du mei damadji, phir baby ka diaper kya sab mei karungi..he or she is my everything " she said and Karan pouted at her and the other two laughed. 

Karan " let's go down, Jake and Meenu bought cake for celebration "

They nodded and walked down, Tejran cut the cake and fed to the elders first and Karan fed her bite, she moaned with the taste of chocolate melting in her mouth and he gulped looking at the chocolate smear on her lips.

Meenu hugged teju and Karan " You guys will be best parents, I know.. Congratulations "

They thanked her and Jake side hugged teju and kissed her temple
" congratulations sissy " and she hugged him " Thanks bhai "

Karan " mei bhi hu " he said smacking Jake from back and he turned with a smirk " ofc credits toh tume dena hai"

Karan ears turned red and he mouthed ' shameless " before the buddies hugged each other. 

Dadi " Save dinner kare chalo.. "

They had their dinner with talks and retired to their room calling off their day.

Tejran room,

Teju applied her moisturizer after changing her outfit to his hoodie and he came after brushing his teeth.

Her hands rubbed her tummy and he smiled, her face was adorned with a smile.

He walked to her and back hugged her, his hands on her belly , she whispered " Sunny,  our baby "

Karan " Our Kushnazeeb , he or she is our lucky charm and our Good fortune "

Teju nodded and he turned her, he bent to his knees and places his palm flat on her belly " Hey baby, papa here.. You r the best thing happened to us and we r happy with your arrival.. This 9 months is going to be a mixture of emotions for all of us and important thing is," he looked into teju eyes who was smiling at him
" mumma and Papa loves you so much  "

He stood up and kissed her lips for a soft kiss, she smiled and wrapped her hand around his neck and pulled him closer. 

Karan " I was planning to ravish you tonight, but " he said panting

She was breathless but her hold tighten " But what "

Karan " we can't take risk, let us meet the doctor and ask if it's safe to have intercourse at this time.. "

She pouted and pulled him closer
" You can't do this to me " she whispered and he groaned at the heat radiating from her. 

Karan ' teju , we "

Teju kissed him ferociously and he knew there was no going back. 

Karan " I will be gentle " he whispered and she nodded, he picked her up and they both filled their entire night with passion for each other.  As he said he was gentle and she was already falling in love with him as papa.

The next day,

They both went for a checkup and the doctor advised for scan.

Karan " can I accompany her? "

Doc " ofc Mr. Kundrra "

They both were inside the scan room and the doctor applied the gel on her belly and traced the scanner, they freeze a particular place and pointed at the baby. 

Karan " Is that our baby "

Doc nodded " yes, you r three weeks pregnant tejasswi , clean up and come outside "

Teju was just looking at the monitor which was showing the little bean inside her womb.

Teju " so small " she whispered and he chuckled being emotional " Just 3 week jaan..small hi honge "

He helped her to clean and they both came out, the doc gave the reports to them and advised diet for her and explained the do's and dont's. 

Karan " Hmm.. Doc.. We... " he hesitated and the doc smiled " You can have intercourse but be gentle "

Teju was red and Karan nodded, the doctor continued " First trimester is very important, be careful and if you have any doubts, you can always come here "

Karan " Thanks doc and one more thing, please don't share this to anyone. We want to keep it confidential "

Doc nodded " yes Mr. Kundrra, I can understand your concern, don't worry,  I wont share this to anyone and also my staffs "

He nodded and they both stood up , with a big smile they walked to the parking. She sat on the passenger seat and he drove the car. 

Karan " Mamu and papa,  is that them? "

He saw them nearby market and she nodded, he was thinking y they were there but nevertheless reached home. Within few minutes, the two men came home with bunch of bags making the others eyes widen. 

Smi " ye sab kya hai " she asked offering juice to Karan and teju, they were also curious.. 

Papa K " this is for doll "

They unpacked the bags and everyone was again shocked to see packets of dry fruits, fruits and healthy stuffs. They also bought books for her to be read during pregnancy. 

Sitesh " and this is Yoga mat, I know you does Yoga before .. And I researched, Yoga keep you de-stress during pregnancy baby girl, so we r doing it daily "

Papa K " And this is ayurvedic massage oil, must be done twice a week. "

Mumma k " hogaya, aur bhi kuch hai"

Karan " did u guys left anything for me to buy for my biwi "

They shrugged and settled on couch, Meenu chuckled and bring them water.  Teju's eyes fell on the homemade chocolates and she took them first, like sneaking it out, making others attention diverted to hers and she looked at them being caught.  Karan laughed first followed by others and she pouted putting one piece in her mouth. 

Smi " My cutie potato " she pulled her cheeks and Karan frowned "no way, she is my cutie laddoo "

They fought for nicknames and teju stopped them " You people have no shame giving me these nicknames and arguing over it.. "

They looked at each other and laughed nervously , teju smiled a little and they kissed her from side on her cheeks.

The wholesome moment continued with their love and happiness, retaining in the family...

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 5K 43
Book 1 of the Destined Series Away from the crowd in the corner of the place, stood a man dressed up in a proper traditional look with a bottle in h...
126K 12.4K 49
Tejasswi Prakash had a neat , well planned life infront of her ; a loving family , an already successful career and a handsome boyfriend. Life was al...
40K 2.9K 10
The two souls that destiny brought together had to part ways . What if their paths cross again ? What if even after wanting to reconcile , there's so...
208K 24.9K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...