Hello, Heartache ~Uchiha Sasu...

Oleh Edgyandfancy12

Of all the people I could have fallen for, I fell for him. I knew better than to, but I still did. Before he... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Meet my Family
Chapter 2: I ship it
Chapter 3: Our strange sensei
Chapter 4: Severed Head?
Chapter 5: Kakashi sensei's conclusion
Chapter 6: Our first real fight
Chapter 7: Momochi Zabuza
Chapter 8: The Hunter-nin
Chapter 9: Tree Climbing
Chapter 10:The Hero That Once Lived and Sasuke?
Chapter 11: Emotions everywhere
Chapter 12: It Ends Here
Chapter 13: Shattered on the inside
Chapter 14: Genins from The Sand
Chapter 15: Chuunin Exams?
Chapter 16:Sasuke fights against a guy with a green jumpsuit
Chapter 17: The Forest of Death
Chapter 18: We Make New Enemies
Chapter 19: Scrolls Will Be The Death Of Us
Chapter 20: I Fight A Pretty Hag
Chapter 21: The Damn Ankle
Chapter 22: Realization
Chapter 23: The Match
Chapter 24: (I can't think of anything)
Chapter 25: What's Under The Mask?
Chapter 26: Feelings
Chapter 27: I Want To Help
Chapter 28: Thank you's & Sorry's
Chapter 29: Sasuke's Gone
Chapter 30: Changes
Chapter 31: Too Much Drama
Chapter 32: The New Team 7
Chapter 33: Team Seven Reunites
Chapter 34: Nicknames
Chapter 35: I'm Going On A Mission
Chapter 36: Unexpected Encounters
Chapter 37: The Sand Shinobi's Identity
Chapter 38: The Truth of The Night
Chapter 39: The First Encounter
Chapter 40: I Get Back
Chapter 41: The Hunt For Sasuke
Chapter 42: Sasuke's embrace
I Am Not Who I Remembered To Be
Chapter 44: Getting Ready For War
Chapter 45: Confessions and Medical Attention
Chapter 46: Too many bad things , not enough time
Chapter 47: The truth revealed and Sasuke's return
Chapter 48: Conflicted
Chapter 49: Trying To Go Back To Before
Chapter 50: Assumptions
Chapter 51: The Ribbon
Chapter 52: Attempting To Sort Out Feelings
Chapter 53: Back To Before ... Sort Of
Chapter 54: Sasuke Makes A Move
Chapter 55: I Make A Stupid Decision
Chapter 56: A Not-So-Great Family Reunion
Chapter 57: The Twins And Friends Trailing Adventures
Chapter 59: Sorted Feelings
Chapter 60: Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 58: Sasuke Learns To Always Knock Before Entering

7.4K 228 130
Oleh Edgyandfancy12

It was lunch time. I sat across Nii-san, arms folded and my foot tapping against the wooden floor.

Masoto sat next to Nii-san - drumming his fingers on the teak table. With one arm propped up on the table, he was resting his face against the bottom half of his palm

The two of us watched Nii-san with beady eyes while he ate calmly.

'What are you two doing?' he said, not looking up from his food. 'Your food's going to get cold.'

'I just don't get how you knew we were tailing you.' said Masoto, his eyebrows knitted together as though he was racking his brains.

'Do you know why we were following you though?' I asked, picking up my chopsticks when my stomach growled.

'First of all, you two were already acting weird before I left the house. Secondly, I'm a Jounin - of course I'd know if a group of people were tailing me.' he looked up, an amused smile on his face. 'And, yes - I know why you were following me. And no, I'm not seeing anybody. I don't know what gave you two the idea that I was.'

Masoto and I fell silent as we gaped at him.

'B-b-because everytime I asked you, you always changed the subject!' Masoto stood up abruptly, causing his chair to let out a painfully screeching noise as it scraped against the floor. He pointed a finger accusingly at Nii-san who looked surprised.

'I didn't think you were being serious.' Nii-san smiled apologetically. 'Sorry, I didn't take you seriously.'

I snorted, seeing Masoto slump back into his chair, sulking. 'Nobody ever takes me seriously ...' he grumbled.

'Ah ... I didn't mean it that way.' Nii-said. 'I meant that these kind of things like dating never really bothered me.'

'So, if Orochimaruo dated Makoto, you wouldn't be bothered?' Masoto teased, smirking at me.

Nii-san choked on his tea, nearly spewing it.

I grimaced. 'Why does it have to be Orochimaru of all people?'

He shrugged in response. 'Why not?'

'If Makoto were to date Orochimaru, she wouldn't only be going on dates with him.' Nii-san answered, putting down his chopsticks across his bowl. 'She'd be going on a date with therapy every single day.'

Masoto snorted while I stared at my brothers, my eye twitching.

'Oi ... why am I the victim here?' I grumbled, feeling a vein throb in my forehead.

***

I swung a leg over Ten Ten's head just as she ducked.

Several shurikens came racing towards me and I deflecting them all with my rod.

Both of us stood about two meters away from each other, panting - our body tense and alert.

Ten Ten smiled, loosening up. 'You think that's enough for today? I promised to meet up with Lee after this.'

'Oh?' I smirked, wiping sweat off my brows.

She scowled, stomping over to me before hitting the back of my head. 'There's nothing going on between Lee and I!'

'Ow!' I rubbed the sore spot gingerly. 'I know that, geez ... I was just teasing.'

'Well, don't.' she said, folding her arms. 'That's my job - I'm supposed to be teasing you and Sasuke.'

'Please, don't.' I said, through half lidded eyes.

She laughed before clapping me on the back and running out of the training grounds.

I smiled and shook my head softly before walking over to a large tree and sitting underneath it, thankful for the shade it provided.

'Are you planning on sleeping at this training ground as well?'

'WHAT THE -?!'

Alarmed, I scrambled to my feet, my head colliding into a thick tree branch.

I let out a string of curse words, clutching my throbbing head as tears formed in my eyes. My head felt like it was going to spilt open in any moment.

I looked up at the culprit who caused my injury and growled. 'What the hell is wrong with you?'

Sasuke raised an eyebrow, looking down at me. 'What did I do?'

'Don't suddenly pop out of nowhere!' I said, slightly annoyed. 'How long have you been here anyways?'

'Long enough.' he said, sitting down casually beside me.

'That's not an answer.' I rolled my eyes. 'What are you doing here anyways?'

He shrugged. 'Just wanted to see you.'

My heart skipped a beat but I casually played it off by saying, 'Yeah, sure.'

'I wasn't joking.' he turned to me looking dead serious. He leaned in.

I felt my stomach twist when I felt his breath on my lips. Our faces were only about a centimetre away.

BOOM

Thunder echoed throughout the village just as lighting split the sky in half. I jumped, moving away from him automatically.

It began raining.

Sasuke clicked his tongue when the rain only got heavier. Rain drops painfully pelted down on us.

'We should go.' I yelled, over the deafening rain. 'We'll get sick if we don't.'

So then, the two us ran.

Without an umbrella, both of us were completely drenched by the time we reached my house since it was nearer to get to compared to Sasuke's.

I sighed, appreciating the warmth my house provided as I shivered from the storm.

'Where are your brothers?' Sasuke asked, removing his shoes.

'Nii-san's gone out with with a couple of other Jounins and Masoto's gone to Suna to visit his friends there.' I answered. 'So make yourself at home.'

I looked away at his drenched figure, feeling my cheeks heat up when I noticed how his clothes were stuck to his skin, emphasizing his toned muscles.

'I'm going to take a bath.' I said, climbing the stairs to my room. 'You should too. You might get sick if you don't -'

'Do I get to join you?'

I froze, feeling his breath on my ear and his hands on my shoulders.

'No.' I said blankly. 'You use the guest's bathroom. Hang on, I'll get you a towel and I'll lend you a couple of my brothers' clothes.

I hurried up the stairs and into my bedroom, placing a hand on my heart which was beating like a maniac. My shoulders ... where his hands were on feels warm ...

That idiot ... Does he know what he does to me when he pulls such moves on me?

I shook my head, grabbing a towel from my wardrobe.

***

I got out of the warm bath, wrapping a towel around myself securely before realizing I left my clothes in my room.

After muttering a bunch of curse words, I stuck my head out of door to check if Sasuke was anywhere in sight.

He wasn't.

I took the chance and dashed across the halway and into my room.

I grabbed all my clothes from my bed and walked towards the bedroom door when I realized I left it slightly ajar.

Too late.

The door swung open and I screamed, falling backwards and grabbing the first thing I could reach. Bringing it down into me, knocking all the air out of my lungs.

I was crushed between the cold wooden floor and Sasuke, who looked just as shocked as I felt.

'What is your problem?' I growled. 'Don't you know how to knock?'

'Your door wasn't closed, I didn't know!' he retorted. 'I wanted to ask where I was suppose to hang the towel and my wet clothes -' he trailed off, his eyes moving away from my face and downwards. Blood rushed to his cheeks. His pupils enlargened.

I looked at him strangely until i realised I was still wrapped in a towel. The only thing separating my body from his fully clothed one.

I tasted bile.

He scrambled off me and yelled, 'Sorry!' before running out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

I laid there, a hand over my chest, trying to steady my heart beat. My entire body felt like it was on fire - especially my face.
'Fuck ...' I muttered, throwing an arm over my face and blocking the light from reaching my eyes.

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hi.
How's it going? Please don't kill me. I'm so sorry I took such a long time to update. As usual, I've been busy. I've been coming back home really late and all because school. So ... yeah. Sorry about that. How was this chapter anyways? Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading~

Oh, and a friendly notice, the next chapter may or may not be a little PG ... OR VERY PG. lol haven't completely decided. What do you guys reckon I should do? PG or little PG or whichever is fine?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

115K 3.7K 47
Ħɵω Ʈɵ Ħαʋε Д ĦεαяϮɓεαϮ [currently editing extensively!] Once I knew only darkness and stillness my life was without past or future but a little word...
10.5K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...
48.3K 1.3K 18
You are my love, you changed my winter into spring hinata Hyuuga, but i choose the solitude and revenge, i never thought i'd fall in love with you, y...
2.2K 42 12
Naruto Uzumaki wants to find his best friend Sasuke Uchiha, to recover their relationship together like it once was before the Uchiha had ran away fr...