multi-fandom oneshots ( mostl...

Von genosimp

this is my first oneshots book! im doing this mainly to get more readers that are interested in reading my ot... Mehr

knight geno x king reaper ( human )
nutmeg (ccino) x dusk ( passive nightmare)
pastel (ink) x pixel (error)
lust x dust (era!verse)
the first month of a new life
A war between two lovers. a holiday!geno x holiday!reaper story
A horrible way to start off a new year
A week in bloom!verse
A day without murdoc is a good day.
forbidden love on the battlefield era!reaper x era!geno
A sinful obsession ( HEAVY ANGST!)
An unusual family ( phase 1)
Punch out the demons
It's not time for the heavens
a shared sick day
Goth girlfriends ( memory!geno x memory!reaper both fem)
New neighbors. ( wither / what if gorillaz)
Happy birthday 2d! ( 23rd of may)
The demon days are over
The cons of beach towns (wither!2doc)
He didn't start the fire.
Burning bridges
romance in these cult walls (CRACKSHIP)
How the seduce a door 101 (CRACKFIC)
GORILLAZ HCS WOOO-
WITHER!GORILLAZ HCS YIPPEEE-
forgiveness is a choice (wither!2doc)
terrors of the night
hehehehe bloom!verse sans hcs-
the whole history bloom!verse I guess- ( part 1 )
Happy birthday kiddo...
one last fall in bloom!verse
Hairy disaster
unexspected snow day
The few pleasent memories
Happy halloween!
A new mare in town. applejack x rarity
I NEVER WANTED THIS! ( heavy angst)
legal arson
The chickenpox disaster.
light in the dark
POV : you go on a platonic date with cupid ( holiday!lust)
the mcdonalds incident
Truth or dare.

New feelings. New fears.

5 0 0
Von genosimp

( Hello my lovely readers! Yes we indeed have another gorillaz fic. though we need to have a little rant before you read this fic since it handles a subject that most fics wouldn't ever think to touch. this fic shines a light on the subject of puberty and periods. now if you yourself don't feel comfortable reading about such topics or you just don't want to read a fic related to periods that's completely fine. just like with other fics on serious topics i would appretiate if you all show respect about this topic. this topic is not a joke and as with my other serious topic related fics this one is taken seriously and isn't played for laughs in the slightest. this topic is rarely touched at all in media and due to me genetically being a woman i felt like with my knowledge of periods that i could bring some light to this normally avoided subject. anyways that's enough ranting your poor ear off. please if you're still here enjoy the fic!)

    Noodle to say the slightest wasn't having a good day. First her body was really achy during the whole night to the point where she struggled to sleep, then she had an awful headache and now ... .she's bleeding. What the hell is happening?! Noodle knew that the others didn't just....randomly bleed. What was going on? Noodle had hidden herself in her room all day confused on what was wrong with her body. The only thing she could think was something was...wrong with her....was she injured ... .or....dying ... .Noodle hugged her knees up to her chest as she silently tried to figure out what the hell was wrong with her body.

Meanwhile downstairs Russell and 2d were hanging out in the kitchen. 2d was sipping a cup of peppermint tea soothing his strained throat after a long recording session yesterday. Russell was sipping his coffee . Russell felt some worry....normally noodle even when she sleeps in is downstairs pretty early in the morning. He knows that the band recorded pretty late last night....but....noodle was normally an early bird. Russell would glance at 2d questioning him. " hey 2d have you seen or heard noodle at all this morning?" 2d would shake his head as he puts his tea down. " no not at all ... .do you think something is wrong?" Russell sighed...despite wanting to think that his daughter was just really tired...this wasn't normal for her at all. He reluctantly nods as he takes the last gulp of his coffee and puts his mug in the sink. " I'm going to go check on noodle. " 2d nodded as Russell headed upstairs worried about his little girl. 

   After some rather fast walking from Russell he makes it to noodle's bedroom. He wasn't about to barge into the room truly not knowing yet what was wrong. He instead would gently knock on the door bringing out his fatherly tone. " hey noodle. You alright kiddo? You're normally downstairs by now. I'm just here to check on you." Russell would quietly stand at the door waiting for a response from noodle.

Noodle would raise her head up from her knees as she heard Russell at the door....she forced out a nervous response not knowing how Russell would respond. " dad....i'm ... .I'm bleeding...and.....I don't feel...right. I-i'm scared." Russell felt his heart break from the outside of noodle's door. It hurt him to hear his daughter so fearful...though...just from noodle's response...Russell knew what was likely happening...no wonder noodle was so scared. Russell forces himself to respond to noodle with a simple. " Do you mind if I come in kiddo? I think we both need to have a talk." Noodle would look at the door ... ..despite ... .not wanting to scare russell....she knew that...she really needed her family right now. " Go ahead dad." 

   Russell quietly opens noodle's bedroom door before walking in. right away he could tell that his suspicions were correct. He saw some small but noticeable blood stains on noodle's bed. He knew of course that noodle would eventually get her period but ... .the poor kid was only 12 ... .and he knows that it was probably even more confusing for her since she doesn't have any other women or girls in her life to help her through this. Russell would before even saying anything grab noodle's desk chair and bring it over before sitting down next to his reasonably confused and terrified daughter.

Russell sighed. Before he says anything he would gently give noodle a hug holding her and comforting her. " don't worry kiddo ... .you're alright...I know that...you're probably super confused but...this is normal." noodle would look up at russell now even more puzzled. " i-it's normal to just randomly wake up to b-blood?!" Russell sighed trying to figure out his words before he continued. " not usually kiddo ... .but...this is something normal for a girl like you ... .it's called a period ... .Do you remember when I told you about puberty? And told you that it might be scary?" noodle would nod before Russell continues. " Well periods are a part of puberty for ladies and girls like you...all women go through it...and...i'm sure it's pretty scary for you...but...i promise you kiddo...it's completely normal ... .it's just your body trying to stay healthy. It's not purposely trying to scare you at all. It's just trying to keep you healthy." 

     Noodle would silently listen to russell...he made it honestly...much less scary to noodle...between Russell being her father and him telling Noodle that it was a good thing and completely normal...it made Noodle feel much more at ease. Though now the curious preteen had another question. " how do i control the blood and pain? The blood is really....heavy...and...my whole body hurts." Russell sighed as he explained. " They have stuff specifically for periods. I know it might be uncomfortable but if you don't mind going with me kiddo and you're able to we can go get you some stuff for the period and the aching. " noodle would nod to russell. Honestly anything to help her body would be nice. Russsell nodded as he gently released noodle out of his arms and got up from the chair. " I'll meet you downstairs kiddo alright?" Noodle nodded as she watched Russell leave before getting herself in comfortable clothing.

Russell makes it back downstairs. 2d who was now sitting on the couch watching tv would glance at Russell genuinely concerned about noodle. " is she alright?" Russell sighed with a nod. " she had her first period. She got freaked out. She's ok now though. I'm taking her to get some supplies. " 2d despite being male wasn't at all freaked out by periods. His mother had taught him about it just so 2d never saw it as something to be uncomfortable about. He nodded to russell. " I'm glad she's alright. "Russell simply nodded agreeing with 2d before he heard noodle making her way downstairs. 

    Russell would glance to noodle. Noodle was in a loose fitting hoodie that 2d had given her a long time ago and some baggy sweatpants. 2d would glance to noodle . He forced himself to not mention the period knowing noodle probably wouldn't want to know that her older sibling knows about it. He simply smiled at her, giving her a wave. " morning noodle. " noodle would gently swoop her fluffy and long bangs out of her face to look at 2d. She smiled and waved back. " morning 2d. "Russell could tell that 2d was doing his best to not let noodle know that he knows what's going on so he plays along. " alrighty 2d you and murdoc don't kill each other alright? Me and noodle will be back from the store in a bit." 2d would simply nod as Russell's comment got a slight chuckle out of noodle as she follows Russell to the closest small drug store.

After about a 20 minute walk from the studio, noodle and Russell finally make it to walgreens. The two walk into the luckily pretty quiet drug store. It was a very chilly day so most residents of the city were in their homes. Russell would grab a shopping basket for noodle as the two head to the female hygiene area. Despite Russell knowing some people were glancing at him he didn't care. All he cared about was that his daughter was safe and not having to deal with her period on her own. He wanted his daughter to know that he only cared about keeping her body safe and happy.

Noodle would look up at all the items. It was honestly a bit overwhelming to see all the options. She would quietly glance at Russell quietly speaking to him. " Which ones do I get?" Russell would look at the products. He would quietly explain to noodle about the items. " Well over here these are called pads. Some of them are bigger than others just in case a period is quite heavy. There's also tampons. Those are a bit more invasive but some people prefer them. It's up to you. What do you think would be best for you?" 

     Noodle would take a moment to think about what Russell said. She after thinking about it would grab both a pack of pads and tampons putting them in the shopping basket as she looks to russell. " I want to try both before I choose just one." Russell simply nodded. " alrighty then kiddo. "Russell would then notice some menstrual pills. He would grab it, showing it to noodle as he put it in the shopping basket. " These pills will help with any cramps or aching from the period. My mother used to take these and according to her they worked pretty well. " Noodle would nod while listening to russell. Despite it not being a normal sight for a father to be teaching his daughter about periods you could tell that Russell was doing his best to properly teach noodle about her periods. 

   After a bit more shopping the two finally would make it back home. Noodle would take her items and run upstairs to go take care of herself. As noodle leaves 2d would get up to help Russell unpack some extra groceries that the two picked up. 2d as he puts some ramen noodle cups and crackers away in the cabinet would question russell. " So how did the trip go?" Russell would glance to 2d as he puts a new bottle of aspirin in the medicine cabinet . " she did really well. Got a few looks from people but I didn't pay attention to it. Noodle got everything she needed. " 2d simply nodded as he threw some of the grocery bags away. "I'm glad. Noodle is truly lucky to have such a caring dad like you russell. I'm glad that she was comfortable enough to go shopping for that stuff with you. " Russell would smile at 2d's comment. He was at least glad to know that despite originally just having noodle thrown onto the band at first that she truly was now comfortable enough to not only call the band her family but also comfortable enough to tell Russell about her period and was willing to let him help her. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

22.5K 317 46
Basically one Shots From Arcane! Requests Open! I do not own any characters accept Y/n
12.1K 256 6
Mostly angst, I think...
11.4K 337 8
You are a girl full of justice, you respect justice more than anyone in the world. But things did change when you meet your new partner job, Reiner B...
225K 11.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...