ADAAVAT - E - ISHQ - TejRan's...

By santhiyasuresh

" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he... More

Prologue
1. Meet the families
2. Reporting to duty
3. Admist the dark
4. Encounter no. 1
5. Complicated love
6. Youuu shuttt up!
7. Fire between them
8. First kiss
9. Teju in trouble
10. Breaking news
11. Marriage?
12. Nanu's plan
13. Karan vs nanu
14. Tale begins
15 . Biwii hai meri
16. Keep it secret
17 . Who is Riya?
18. Storm hits hard
19. Tashan at peak
20. Dur raho Mujhse
21. Punishments
22. Deep scar
23. Utsav Maharashtra
24. Fun at theme park
25. Let me go
26. Nani is sick
27. Separation
28. Truth
29. Neetu's Agony
30. Aftermath
31. Surprise
32. Star gazing and confession
33. Birthday special
34. Mission Ooty
36. Back to Mumbai
37. Take me as you want
38. Love at cafe
39. Punjab mei aapko swagat
40. Narazgi chodo
41. Red as tomato
42 - Mystery death investigation
43. Karwachauth
44. Kushnazeeb
45. On field investigation
46. Morning sickness
47. Forensic reports
48. Justice
49. Underarrest
50. Happy moments
51. Engagement
52. Rain dance and scoldings
53. Haat ka rangg
54. You and me? no, its Us :)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
New story update

35. Do or die, but never give up

1.8K 308 47
By santhiyasuresh

Karan was guarding in front of the floor, he was talking over the walkie talkie communicating with the others assigned for the safety of the prime minister. 

Karan " stay alert everyone, make sure unknown people doesn't even get near to the floor and check everyone who enters the hotel, over over "

" Yes sir, over over " he received the response and kept the walkie talkie back. 

He changed his SIM and called teju who received it immediately

Teju " Sunny, are u safe.., why didn't u call me , why was your number not reachable, what the hell is happening sunny.. I m so scared " her panicked tone was evident to him.

Karan " misshhh, I m safe and don't worry about me. How r u and everyone "

Teju ' we r good. Papa was wondering y did you went to tamilnadu without informing.  baba informed us that you r on duty for protection of the UK prime minister , but I am confused. You went to get "

Karan " tejasswii, I m here on the request from home ministry and I can't deny them , you know right.. " he immediately stopped her ranting and him calling her other full name was a warning to stop.  It's their code word.

She realized that may be her phone could be trapped and they don't discuss anything in the call.  She stopped asking further and just talked about his health and everyone.

Teju " when you will be back? "

Karan " By tomorrow evening.  Hopefully nothing goes wrong Tomo, it's a big dream project for both India and UK "

Teju " Don't worry sunny, nothing will happen and yes,  you remember what I said right..  I want my hubby bear back safely "

Karan " Yes my jaan.. Love you.. Misssshh, u know, sometimes, some precious thing are thrown in the bin.. You need to check properly Bby "

She was wondering what does he mean but definitely something important.

Teju " sure sunny. I will search and keep it safe my love "

Karan " That's right, keep it in dark, so that none knows about it "

Teju " Cross my heart in this love, Check your answers synced with my driven passion for you by tonight love "

Karan smirked knowing what she meant " Ofc Bby and you know, I'm passionate for you "

For others, it looks like a romantic conversation, for them, it's different. 

Karan " okay bye, bye... Will call u tomorrow after everything goes well "

Teju " bye hubby "

He smiled and kissed her picture in his wallpaper.

.....................................................................
Teju pov :

What does it mean? Precious things are sometimes in bin?  What's that?
Which bin he was talking about?  Think teju, think.. It must be important if he saying something like this. 

Bin?  What's the bin?  Which thing is thrown?  Why sunny is saying it?

Something striked her and she smiled, she opened their secondary gmail account which had access to both. She clicked the trash and there it is , a picture with words,

U Know is under war zone,
My Problem is maharashtra,
Block buster suicidal movie hit in tamilnadu,
OG is here,
It's do or die but never give up.. 

You interview my problem if possible,
I will look the movie,
U Know safety is my priority now,
Make sure Mamu knows all this,
OG to be taken by him

She wrote the same in a paper and stick them on the board and looked at it deeply and started writing the capital first.

UK is in war zone? that means, the prime minister is under danger.. WTF..

MP of Maharashtra, What does MP
Of Maharashtra do with their?  Political Rivalry? 

Block buster? Means Mass? Suicidal movie?  What doesn't it mean?

She thought for a while rotating the Rubics to get a clear idea about things, she wrote the letter again in her knowledge 

Mass suicidal in tamilnadu? Where the event is taking place... Shittt this is highly dangerous.. 

OG is here? OG?  Original gangster?  Shit Ajay Gupta is also in ooty, he is involved in this

She took the other paper with had the next lines, 

You interview my problem if possible,
I will look the movie,
U Know safety is my priority now,
Make sure Mamu knows all this. 

He want me to interview Mahesh choudary and he will look after the suicidal attack as uk prime minister is his priority now and I need to inform babaaa.. Yes... "

She ran to sitesh room, he was staying with them since Karan is not in Mumbai.  She knocked and looked around, smi and sitesh opened the door, they looked at her with a smile but the tension was visible in her eyes. 

She entered the room and showed the notes to sitesh, who looked at her shocked. He was not aware of all this, now he understood y Karan took the on duty suddenly. 

Sitesh " This is shit, one mistake, we will lose many lives. What are we supposed to do now "

Teju " baba, for now, I will interview the Mahesh choudary and try to pull words from his mouth and make sure he fall in our trap, Karan will handle things there and he wants your team to handle Ajay Gupta "

sitesh " Ajay Gupta.. Did he said about his location "

Teju " no mamu, I told him I will reply him tonight, we need to follow this pattern. He will check the drive and I will upload the note there. "

Sitesh " okay, tell him, I will come to ooty tomorrow and if possible make , give a clue about the location "

She nodded, she called aakash and gave him the idea of doing a one on one interview with Mahesh tomorrow pretense to the occasion happening , he agreed immediately and asked her to get ready for the interview. She knows he will somehow make the MP agree to it and tried framing the sentence in their pattern for Karan to understand. 

.....................................................................

Karan logged in their drive by 1 in midnight and there was doc updated in the recent time 1 hour ago. 

He opened and saw,

"The Eagle is ready to fly,
The OG will be destroyed soon,
Landmines are important , 
Sharing is caring..

The parrot is ready to talk,
Blah blah to get roll tomorrow, 
See the actions in light,
My love , No die, but doo it"

Karan pov :

So mamu is coming to ooty, landmines? What's the relation to it? Landmines are burried and are called danger zone, needed to know the location while walking, sharing is caring? That's means.. Yes yes.. They want me to give clue about Ajay gupta location. That's right !You r intelligent baby..

Parrot is ready to talk?  So teju is going to interview him tomorrow and it's going to be live?  That's great. She know to interrogate. 

No die but do it?! My mishhhhh.. Yes Bby, I will come back to you safely! 

.....................................................................

The next morning arrived, Karan was standing infront of the PM room and he was on high alert.  He was coordinating with the team as well in call. 

Karan " Jake, receive mamu from airport and show him the location "

Jake " on the way Karan "

Karan "Shivam, is everything alright downstairs "

Shivam " yes sir, everything alright "

Karan " Check everyone and don't permit anyone in that cause without the invite "

Shivam ' yes sir "

Karan ' manoj? Updates? "

Manoj " sir, till now Ajay gupta didn't leave the guest house and no one else too "

Karan " Om ?"

Om " Sir, I crossed checked the diars and it's of no danger now " 

Karan " okay boys, take care and just  keep me updated with everything, here as of now,  all his good.  The PM is safe inside"

He looked down the lobby and saw someone creating unnecessary nuisance. He asked Shivam to look after that. 

Shivam " Sir, it's looks like a vague attempt to distract us, the hotel staff are fighting unnecessarily "

Karan " all this will happen.  Make sure we clear everything with this " .

He saw that assistant commissioner coming through the way and siganalled shivam, he nodded and followed him.

Commissioner walked towards PM room but Karan stopped him " No one allowed inside or nearby this area sir"

Comm " do you even know who I am?"

Karan " Do u know who I am?  "

Comm " An IPS officer from North playing the rules game in South ?  "

Karan smirked and looked back at Shivam who smirked as well.

Shivam from behind "   he is not just a IPS officer sir, he is a leading Investigation officer of home ministry, central and he have direct permission from the honourable Home minister. You have to follow his orders, please leave "

Karan " sir, it's the order from the higher officials and I can't do anything, we need to follow it "

He sneered and walked away leaving a frustrated sigh as his plan of being near to the prime minister failed.

Karan " I won't let you win " he whispered and stood stiff. 

The prime minister walked to the entrance with high security which lead by Karan and entered into the bulllet proof shielded Rolls Royce.

He was taken to the event which is 10 mins distance away and everyone was on high alert, as both the PM of India and PM of UK reaches the venue, along with the CM of Tamilnadu and other higher official people were also there. 

Karan  stood near them and he asked the others to keep a look over everything keenly. 

The inauguration begin and everyone gave the welcome address and talked about the project. Karan looked around everyone, he was observing the surrounding to see, is everything okay.

He saw one of the person among the crowd, shifting uncomfortably in the seat and he was sweating, in the air conditioning room.

Karan " Shivam.. Lock the target on fourteenth row and seventh column, fly the metal detector and check "

Shivam " yes sir "
.....................................................................

On the other side, ( Few mins ago)

Jake along with sitesh and his team is 3 were driving towards the guest house. 

Manoj on call  " Jake sir, the person is outside the lawn and I think, he is about to leave somewhere, he is shouting on someone over call, looks like angry "

Sitesh " Manoj.. Update us if he is starting from there. We r near "

Manoj " yes sir "

They reached the guest house soon and manoj hacked their CCTV at the right time and made it as the video of 2 hours before time-lapse to play. 

So no one noticed, Jake and other officer, stepped first and knocked the guards in the entrance, the other two officers  jumped the backyard and knocked the guards over there, they all have a silencer gun which make their work easier. 

The officers from the backyard yanked the others who were around the house and , they could see Ajay Gupta who was standing in front.

They both looked at each other, whispered in their Bluetooth. 

Officer 1 " Sir, we have 4 in target infront of us and 4 in the lawn, main target is also under our eyes "

Sitesh stepped down the car " Shoot the four targets of yours when I tell you, on the count of three okay boys "

" Yes sir " they all said  and sitesh signalled Jake and other who were standing in front. 

" 3 "

Thy stepped towards the gate and positioned themselves

" 2 "

The officers from the backyard was on alert .

Sitesh kicked the gate and it opened to reveal the shocking faces of Ajay Gupta and others. 

" 1 "

Everyone were shot in the non danger zone of body ,like upper chest, below knees except Ajay gupta who was shot in his both legs,so that he won't escape.  One from the gang tried to shoot, without having a choice, sitesh shot him on his forehead, who died on spot.  Knowing they are now not in a position to move, the team took them in their car. 

Jake on call " Mission Ajay accomplished. He would be under our custody, once he recovered we can turn him as approval "

Karan " Good job guys. We also got the target "

.....................................................................

Mumbai, Choudary residence, 

Teju was  ready to interview Mahesh Choudhary, the whole night she was doing a background search about him, where she get to know many things.  She also seeked help from the state lawyers who have dealt his case. 

Akash on call " Are u sure? It may backlash on you "

Teju " yes I m, I m doing it "

He cut the call and teju was greeted with the presence of the MP. It was a live interview and they opted for his home as he demanded.  He doesn't know its live interview which is going to cost him alot. 

Teju " Good morning sir, this is small compliment from our side "
She gave the gift wrapped and he collected it gladly.

The interview begun and she was asking formal questions to him and then comes to her point.

Teju " Sir, whats your opinion about this new IT program which is happening in tamilnadu, please share us about that "

MP " What would I have to say in this. If things go well, we all would be happy.  We r political rivals but that doesn't mean we will fight against something which is helpful "

Teju " but sir we heard that your party is not completely happy with it,  they even talked negative about it in many places, so what do u have to say, if u win the upcoming elections, will this project be continued or dropped "

MP " that's to be Decided by the higher ones.  "

Teju " Report says that if the project is terminated, then there will be huge loss for india.  Economic crisis would be high..your party leader said, he could terminate this and he would plan the same with a different country, nor this one, so how would you deal with the economic crisis "

MP was frustrated " economic crisis are sometimes unavoidable and you have to overcome, we will take care of that and beside that , one person can't decide for the whole party. "

Teja " how sir, he is the party leader and ultimately you all would agree to his saying right. "

MP " we will see it then... Anymore questions "

Teju nodded and pulled a photo form her file , she placed them on the table " this is you, with Ajay Gupta, the biggest gangster of Mumbai and may we knows what is your connection with this, this picture was in social media 6 month before but suddenly removed everywhere and there were no explanation from your side and from then, that person is also missing.. So does it have any connection ? It's not my question  but the nation "

MP " Stop the nonsense and leave, the interview is over "

Teju " Y sir, we have planned to have one hour session, then y suddenly you want to end...  It's not a new thing for a politician to be in contact with a gangster, my question is simple , what were u both doing at this meeting and y does he went underground after that. "

MP was Frustated and his PA signalled him to be calm and he said
" I don't know , it was a trap by someone that we met accidentally and someone spread this photo deliberately to create a negative image of mine "

Teju " it can be sir, you r right,  I completely get your point but how come a person unknown to you , could be in the guesthouse, which was under your name in alibaug "

The MP looked shocked at her and stood " what r u speaking, don't utter anything you want "

Teju " you r denying this also? "

MP " I don't know anything and just leave from here.. Stop this and get out"

Teju " it's all clear sir, before 4 years, the opposition of you was brutally murdered and that time, you have transferred 25 lakhs Ajay Gupta account, we have evidence for that as well , you can't say that you don't know Ajay Gupta "

MP " get out before I bury u alive here, I will smash this camera and your entire office, cut the crap and get out "

Teja " no sir, u can't do anything, it's all recorded and if we even get a scratch while going from here, you will be the one to answer.  Sir, we r media and you are answerable to us "

MP " You will regret this, I will finish your carrier "

She looked straight in his eyes " Save yours first Mr. Choudary, then come to me.  I didn't become journalist in a day, I have been following you from years and today all my search feels worth "

MP was about to grab her neck but just them, Rithwik who was disguised as a cameraman blocked him and he pulled the trigger. Teju pulled him back. 

Teju " Okay sir, we will leave.. We won't force this conversation, but you quitting this topic is making the suspicion more strong .  Have a good day ahead sir "

She walked out and everything is already on air, the news channel started posting pictures of MP with Ajay Gupta and the related audio of them and thus started the new controversy there which spread like a fire..

.....................................................................

Upon hearing Karan order, Shivam locked the person who was sitting on the place and flew the metal detector which is drone type and looks like a camera, so that none get doubts.  The metal detector confirmed the presence of something in the person.

Shivam " Target suspected sir "

Karan " Take him to the bomb squad and let me know if he is the person "

Shivam "  yes sir"  

The bomb squad checked the person and they couldn't find any bomb , they nodded no and Shivam called karan.

Shivam " sir, the suspect have no bomb in his body "

Karan " check his mobile, trace the numbers, I strongly believe he is the one "

Shivan " yes sir "

The suspect started to act like he is innocent, shivam checked his mobile which was clean, with no log history.  He immediately asked Manoj to trace the number.

Manoj " he is the one.. Karan sir is right and he had deleted his history but I can trace the network. He had called Ajay gupta and baskar from this number. "

Shivam slapped the person and he punched him to tell then plan. 

Shivam to Karan " Sir, he is the one, but where is the explosive, he didn't have any sir "

Karan saw the UK minister who was now walking to the stage to address everyone. He signalled the other officer and Om to be around him and walked to the bomb squad area.

He looked at the person keenly and checked with the metal detector again. It showed positive sigh, he asked them to get the mini detector and the bomb squad gave him. 

He opened the shirt of the person and traced mini detector along his body. Everyone were keen to know, somehow the bomb squad have some idea, they were waiting for the result. 

The person was sweating by now and he jerked making their assumptions go strong.  The metal detector beeped when he passed them behind his back and he could see the fresh sutures in. 

Karan " The bomb is implanted in his body, hurry up and get the medical team here "

Shivam nodded and called the medical team , the doctors said they can't do anything without knowing the exact site and Karan was scared of the outcomes, the person started laughing and Karan punched him. 

Suspect " 10 minutes... Boommmm "

Karan grabbed his jaws " it's you who is fucking going to die and y the hell are u laughing "

Suspect " I m not dying alone., you all will come with me and I can do anything for my goals, for my party goals . "

Karan knew it was nonsense to talk to him and he turned to the local police
" Is there any blind spot here, nearby, where  no-one would come "

Local police " Sir, there is a  bridge which is under construction, no one is allowed there and it's half way built "

Karan " where? "

Local police " 10 mins away from here, exactly 10 Kms away "

He nodded and took the suspect with him, he settled him in the jeep and put the cuff with him to the jeep and settled on the driving seat. 

He started driving towards the bridge, like the police said, after taking few turns he could see the isolated bridge and he drove with high speed. 

He looked at the suspect who gave him a angry look and just before the bridge end, he jumped from the high speed car and got hit on the stone, the car flew bcoz of the high speed and it just explode in the middle of air, making the parts of car to Flew across the place. 

Jake " Karan, Karan are u fine.. " he asked on the call but Karan couldn't hear anything. 

Jake " Manoj, trace Karan location and let me know immediately, now " he shouted and manoj immediately traced the location and send them to Jake. 

Jake reached there asap with sitesh, he rushed to Karan and took him to the hospital to treat his injuries, Karan was in a dizzy state bcoz of everything, the injury and sudden high noise impact. 

The event ended good and the UK prime minister was accompanied by sitesh to the airport and he was flown safely to his nation. 

Sitesh called the home ministry and informed them about everything who was shocked and they appreciated Karan and his team.. 

Home minister " Mr. Kundrra will definitely get the honor for this big thing. Thank you Mr. Wayangankar for this successful mission , keep it up"

The day was finally ended on a good note, the evidence were submitted to the CBI and they arrested baskar and the commissioner of police, they put MP under the suspicion based on his live, the suspicion was strong by the way he reacted.

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support.

Yaar, you all are seriously cute, I planned for only 40 parts of this book, I never liked to drag my story but since you all really wanted to read further, I will try to update more. Let me think what to write ahead.. Love you all ❤

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 2.9K 10
The two souls that destiny brought together had to part ways . What if their paths cross again ? What if even after wanting to reconcile , there's so...
242K 18.5K 45
A badboy billionaire, Karan kundrra's best friend was dying. Pratik prakash W's last wish was for Karan to take care and marry his sister to protect...
63.9K 6.4K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...
110K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...