ADAAVAT - E - ISHQ - TejRan's...

Od santhiyasuresh

" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he... Viac

Prologue
1. Meet the families
2. Reporting to duty
3. Admist the dark
4. Encounter no. 1
5. Complicated love
6. Youuu shuttt up!
7. Fire between them
8. First kiss
9. Teju in trouble
10. Breaking news
11. Marriage?
12. Nanu's plan
13. Karan vs nanu
14. Tale begins
15 . Biwii hai meri
16. Keep it secret
17 . Who is Riya?
18. Storm hits hard
19. Tashan at peak
20. Dur raho Mujhse
21. Punishments
22. Deep scar
23. Utsav Maharashtra
24. Fun at theme park
25. Let me go
26. Nani is sick
27. Separation
28. Truth
29. Neetu's Agony
30. Aftermath
31. Surprise
32. Star gazing and confession
33. Birthday special
35. Do or die, but never give up
36. Back to Mumbai
37. Take me as you want
38. Love at cafe
39. Punjab mei aapko swagat
40. Narazgi chodo
41. Red as tomato
42 - Mystery death investigation
43. Karwachauth
44. Kushnazeeb
45. On field investigation
46. Morning sickness
47. Forensic reports
48. Justice
49. Underarrest
50. Happy moments
51. Engagement
52. Rain dance and scoldings
53. Haat ka rangg
54. You and me? no, its Us :)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

34. Mission Ooty

1.7K 286 52
Od santhiyasuresh

After a week,

Karan called teju, he was out of station for his mission and it's been two days.  He was missing home, him and his team are currently in ooty ( which is in tamilnadu ), standing under a tea shop with the hill station around ,drapped in the winter outfits to overcome the chill climate.

Jake " There he is " he pointed at person who just stepped down from the jeep. 

Karan nodded and they just stood like a local people , along the others.  The person stood beside Om and asked for a cigratte from the tea seller, who give him one,  he lit the cigratte and looked around and his mobile rang at the same time. 

" abeyyy, pass mein hi hu.. aaraha hu... Saleyy bol ussko, aaraha hu " he cut the call and murmered " isko mei hi mardu..buddha kahika "

He turned to the shop owner after finishing his smoking session and paid for the cigratte and took one packet ,paid for them and drove off while kk squad followed him in their jeep.

Before 3 days, 

Karan came inside the room while talking to Jake over call and teju was already at home, since it's past 7 pm. 

Karan " Yes Jake.. Make sure no one knows about our location, we will leave tomorrow early morning.  Inform the team and also make sure that Dev doesn't escape in our absence. He is the only one who can be approval for this case.  "

He cut the call bidding bye, she looked at him with a frown. He smiled sadly and held her hands, kissing her knuckles. 

Karan " mishhh.. I told you about that Ajay Gupta right? That one person who controls every criminal in this state "

Teju "jii, u said that if he is gone, the state won't have this much criminal rate "

Karan " yes, the same. He is now in tamilnadu, we get to know that through his men who is under our custody now and i will leave with the team tomorrow to get him. He is planning something dangerous over there and we need to finish him "

Teju was scared but she won't tell him anything, she just nodded and snuggled his chest.

Karan " are u scared love ?"

Teju " Just come back soon, always remember that your mish is waiting for you at home and you had to get back to me, no matter what "

Karan " I will come to you, no matter what and this heart is attached to yours, with a unbreakable strng "

She blushed and bite his chin " If the world get to know that the strict commissioner and encounter specialist is saying these cheesy lines, they may go to coma "

Karan kissed his cheeks " my world knows my romantic scene and no one else are accessible to that "

She blushed and he pulled her closer, kissing her head and she kissed his cheeks. 

Teju " I love you sunny "

Karan " I love u too  my mishh" 

He leaned to kiss but she pulled away and said " come back from the mission safe and take me as you want "

Karan bite his inner cheeks, he want to kiss her. He want to do things but madame new condition make him chuckle and he nodded knowing her state of mind, she is scared but won't tell him.

They both slept together cuddling and he woke by 4 in the morning, she had already packed his luggages before they head to sleep.  He kissed her forehead and get ready for the day, she heard the shower sound and opened to see ,the left side of bed empty. 

He came out in his casual and she sat the bed.

Teju " sunnyyy " her voice was Lil emotional, realizing that he is truly leaving her and going for some dangerous mission. She clutched the bed sheets and he sighe looking at her. 

He sat on the bed and cupped her cheeks " baby.. Please "

Teju " Take care and call me whenever u are free, sunny... You r mine, so better take care of yourself and come back to me soon "

Karan " okay my baby "

Teju " ghar pe sab ko kya kehena hai"

Karan ' I have told mamu , he will handle that. You also take care and don't go anywhere alone.  Rithwik or Raghu will be with you always. Did you get what I am saying " 

Teju saluted and said " yes boss "

Karan smiled and kissed her forehead. His mobile rang and Jake informed him that they r out near the gate.

Karan "they r here.. "

He stood up and put on his cap and checked his accessories once again and she jumped out of bed and back hugged him. 

Teju " I will miss you sunny " she said with her voice dripping her sadness. 

Karan closed his eyes tightly, he was also feeling that separation anxiety.

He turned and pulled her closer "I will miss you too meri jaan "

She tiptoed and kissed him softly , before he could reciprocate, she pulled away and he looked at her with Bby face.
" I already told you, come back and take me as you want "

He groaned and gripped her jaws
" Remembere this, I promise that you wont be able to walk properly after I come back, my Sherni "

She looked down and he took the bag, left the room while she stood there watching him leave, she ran to their balcony, she looked at him who sat on the passenger seat, they took a rental car, so that no one knows their location.  

She turned and a lone tear dropped her eyes and he keep looking at her from the car. 

Jake " chale karan "

He turned to him and nodded at him, the car started and so their long distance phase.

The bike which the person went on , dropped by at the guest house. Shivam and manoj followed him and there were so many guards around the house.  They looked around and spotted many CCTV around and immediately walked back to the car.

Shivam " Sir the place is highly secured with guards and there are number of CCTV around. We need to be careful "

Karan " can u hack the CCTV " he asked manoj who nodded. 

Manoj " I can, I can also access this network, we can trace their calls as well if that happen "

Karan nodded and manoj started working on his laptop. The same person came out of the house and started his bike again, they followed him and he stopped at the hotel this time and ordered food for take away. 

Om slide beside him and ordered food, he looked at the person phone which was on the counter, near the cashier.  He saw him typing the password for lock screen and mentally noted it. 

Manoj " Sir, I just need his phone number, then we can do anything wherever he goes, I can track the entire location just by a call "

He remembered Manoj words and looked around, he saw a waiter taking a jug of sambar to the other table, he gently pushed him without anyone notice and the water falls on the person. 

He shouted angrily at the waiter and om intervened and asked him to clean first and other waiter accompanied him and they walked to washroom

Om immediately took his phone and luckily he remembered the password well.  He called his number immediately and then deleted the records on the opponent phone.

The person came out and collected his orders and so om, they both came out at the same time and took different paths.

Om sat on the car " here, his number "

Manoj immediately worked on it and they easily hacked the person mobile. 

Manoj " sir, he have received calls from 4 numbers repetitively in this one week and two are from Mumbai and other are from the local. "

Karan " trace the caller Id "

Manoj " Give me a minute sir "

Karan " one can be Ajay gupta number "

Manoj ' You r right sir, one is ajay gupta, the next is mahesh choudary, MP of Maharashtra ?"

Jake " he could be , next? "

Manoj " third number is of Baskaran, let me get his details "

Jake " ex MLA of this place "

Karan " what does a gangster from Mumbai have to do with ex MLA of South "

Om " That's what I am also thinking, who is the fourth person "

Manoj " Senthilnathan, from Chennai"

Om " His background? "

Manoj " Wtf, assistant commissioner of police "

Jake " This is something very dangerous.  Ajay Gupta, being here is a big mystery and then these connections, are damn confusing.  What does a gangster do with politicians and the police officers? They should be against right?  Then what is this?  Y they r supporting him?  "

Karan " Tonight, prime minister of UK is landing here, he is going to be there for the inauguration ceremony of  IT park happening tomorrow morning, which is exclusively a MNC cooperated with UK and this is the biggest tie ups of India in recent days and a trademark for the current govt that they did something big like this "

Jake " UK prime minister is under danger? Is he their target ?  Shitt"

Karan " it can be him or anyone else? The pblm is, if by chance, something happened, the UK govt will withdraw everything and the biggest economic collapse will happen to India as the investment is higher and we will be in crucial economic crisis "

Jake " You r right, we need to inform the officials soon "

Karan nodded no " we can't, these phone calls are not a solid evidence for that and they can easily dodge our accusations and didn't you heard? One of the person is the MP of Maharashtra and how can we trust any officials here? What if they inform him about anything "

Shivam " but we can't do this without informing them sir, it will create more problems "

Karan " I will talk to the home ministry and subtly get the permission to be one of the team with the UK prime minister "

Jake " that would be good. Talk to him fast, we don't have much time. We need access to be around and finish the culprits "

He nodded and stepped out to talk to the home ministry, at last after persuading them and being diplomatic, he got the permission and the orders are sent through fax to the team handling the protection unit.

Karan " So, myself and Shivam will be with the UK prime minister and manoj, hack every damn CCTV of both hotel and guest house and Jake and Om, you two will be the one to keep eye on Ajay Gupta "

They nodded and firstly head to the place where the higher officials for the event was present, they already received the fax, so they gladly welcomed him and explained the plan of events briefly to him. His Bluetooth was on, so the team was listening to everything. 

Karan " I will be around the UK Prime Minister, if u don't have a pblm? "

The others nodded no and it was decided, He was feeling apprehensive as the day was turning dark. 

Manoj was full on supervising CCTV of Ajay gupta guest house. He saw few other person going in and then, he moved the screen to other camera and he saw them doing something.

Jake was tracking the calls and just then Ajay called the MP and they all were keen to listen their conversation. 

Ajay " hello saabbb "

MP " bol Ajay.. Sab ready? "

Ajay " sab ready.. Popat bhi dundliya humne.. Kal bohot bada dhoom bachne walahai "

MP " The UK PM is about to land, he will be going to the hotel and stay tonight there, kal raat, event ki baad, he will leave immediately , don't miss anything , agar iss chance ko ghumne diya, zindalash kardenge sab  tume "

Ajay " Fikar nah karieye saab.. Sab plan ki isab se hogaa "n

MP " Okay.. Baar baar call mat karna mujhe.. Kal good news dedo "

Ajay " ji saab "

The call ended and everyone were thinking about their talk. 

Om " It's a suicidal bomb blast " he whispered and everyone looked at him surprised, yes it did make sense. 

Om " popat is the person who is ready to do this shit and the dhoom machale is the blast.. So they r planning for a suicidal bomb blast "

Jake " He is saying right, this is what they r planning and Ajay Gupta is a master of making this mini explosives and they r really powerful one. He is here for that . "

karan on call " and with the help of this local politician, he must have got the materials and the person who is ready "

Shivam " and the chennai commissioner will be there for tomorrow event, so he would be one to help the person enter the venue "

Manoj " now everything make sense.. Great, the fucking govt officials are seeking a help of a gangster to destroy the dream of many people, just for what?  Political rivalry? Or money?"

Karan " It would never happen.. I will give my life to save the lives tomorrow" 

Everyone were also having the same determination, y not, they took oath to save people and they will do that till they live..

.....................................................................

Hiyaa..  A big disclaimer - The events or the state mentioned and the political names, doesn't have any relation to the real ones and kindly read it as story.  Since, my main lead is a cop, I wanted to write something in perception to that, that's all.

And the book will end in 5to 6 chapter, not drag further from that. 

Thank you so much for all the love and support

SANTHIYA SURESH

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Taken By Him. Od Ace_

Všeobecná beletria

320K 22.4K 54
"i am not Your Slave." Teja said rebolting with disgust in her voice. "You are my slave , baby. You are." Karan said looking right into her eyes whi...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...
122K 12K 48
Tejasswi Prakash had a neat , well planned life infront of her ; a loving family , an already successful career and a handsome boyfriend. Life was al...
148K 16.8K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...