Demon Eyes Uchiha Sasuke In O...

Galing kay blackdog_24

Uchiha Sasuke entered a portal and was transported to the One Piece world he returned when he was 12 years ol... Higit pa

Important Note
CHAPTER 1: WHERE EXACTLY AM I!?
CHAPTER 2: 4 BROTHERS
CHAPTER 3: DEMON EYES AND DEMON CHILD
CHAPTER 4: SASUKE VS. CROCODILE
CHAPTER 5: BIG NEWS! DEMON EYES SASUKE IS ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER 6: SASUKE VS. AOKIJI
CHAPTER 7: I WANT TO BE ALWAYS WITH YOU
CHAPTER 8: ROAD TO MARINEFORD
CHAPTER 9: MARINEFORD PART 1
CHAPTER 10: MARINEFORD PART 2
CHAPTER 11: MARINEFORD PART 3
CHAPTER 12: ROAD TO NEW WORLD
CHAPTER 13: DIMENSION CONNECTION
CHAPTER 14: WANO KUNI PART 1
CHAPTER 15: WANO KUNI PART 2
CHAPTER 16: WANO KUNI PART 3
CHAPTER 17: SASUKE'S WEDDING!
CHAPTER 18: SASUKE AND GALETTE
CHAPTER 19: CHAOS IN WHOLE CAKE
CHAPTER 20: SASUKE VS. BIG MOM AND KAIDO
SEASON 2 CHAPTER 1 : SASUKE AND SABO

CHAPTER 2: THE PAST OF FUTURE PIRATE KING

628 33 7
Galing kay blackdog_24

T/N: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. REALLY MEANT THE WORD LATE HEHE. EXPECT SOME GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AS I HAVE DONE THIS EXACTLY 3:00 AM, SO YEAH I'M KINDA SLEEPY RN BUT STILL CHOSE TO EDIT.

GENJUTSU WORLD

"Welcome to Konohagakure, Rayleigh." Sasuke said with a smile.

Rayleigh, who heard that, widened his eyes and smiled broadly because now he could see the world Sasuke lived in and wanted to see how strong the people in Sasuke's world were.

"So it's called Konohagakure? What a cute name for a village. Why is it called Konohagakure?" Rayleigh asked Sasuke.

"You see the face statue up there? The first face in the left corner." Sasuke said while pointing at the statue of the first Hokage's face.

Rayleigh immediately saw the statue that Sasuke was pointing at and narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Ah! Isn't that the one with the long hair? Who is he?" Rayleigh asked while continuing to look at the statue of the first Hokage.

"He is Senju Hashirama. He was the first Hokage who created this village together with his partner and rival." Sasuke said.

Rayleigh, who heard Sasuke's explanation, only tilted his head and looked at Sasuke in confusion.

"Senju Hashirama? Hokage? What are you talking about?" Rayleigh asked.

Sasuke just sighed and closed his eyes.

"It looks like this is going to be a long explanation." Sasuke muttered quietly.

"Hokage is the leader of this village. The person who leads this village is called Hokage or fire shadow. Why is it called fire shadow because this village is in the land of fire? Then, to answer your question, why is this village called Konohagakure because Senju Hashirama's partner, Uchiha Madara, is standing on top of the hill and he took a leaf that had a hole in the middle, then he saw this village through the hole in the leaf, and he named this village Konogakure. The village behind the leaf?" Sasuke explained.

Rayleigh immediately widened his eyes when he heard Madara's name.

"You said Uchiha? I heard you call him Uchiha Madara earlier, and your name is Uchiha Sasuke. Are you two brothers?" Rayleigh asked.

'I think I've heard that name before, but where? ' Rayeligh muttered in his heart.

Sasuke, who heard that, immediately smiled.

"Ah, you could say that. Madara and I live in different eras. Madara and I only have the same surname like Luffy and Roger, who both have the name D." Sasuke said.

"Souka. Then your family is one of the respected families in this village because one of the people from your family was the one who created this village, and for the size of a village, it is too big, even bigger than Saboady." Rayleigh said while continuing to look around him.

"Ah. In Konoha, the Uchiha are a respected and feared family." Sasuke said.

"Feared? Why scared?" Rayleigh asked, confused. Sasuke smiled again and snapped his fingers.

BLOP!

Suddenly, the place changed, and the day suddenly became dark. There was no one in the residential area; not even the lights in the houses were on. Rayleigh looked around him, and his eyes widened when he saw a large white and red fan symbol.

'T-that fan symbol!? Why is there that fan symbol here!? ' Rayleigh muttered, immediately breaking out in a cold sweat.

Rayleigh had seen the fan symbol before, when he was still sailing with Roger. The fan symbol was written on a poneglyph that he and Roger found shortly before arriving at Raftel.

"This is where my entire family lives. This is the Uchiha family territory. The crest on the wall is the Uchiha family crest." Sasuke explained while looking at the Uchiha symbol on the wall.

'F-family crest!? What is the meaning of all this!? ' Rayleigh muttered, his eyes still wide and not believing Sasuke's explanation.

"Then why is it so quiet here?" Rayleigh asked, trying to cover up his panic.

"UAAAAGHHHH!"

SRET!

"UAGHHHHH!"

TRANG!

TRANG!

SROOT!

"UAAGHHHHH!"

Rayleigh suddenly heard people screaming and the sound of swords clashing. Rayleigh looked to the right and saw several people being killed. Rayleigh saw someone carrying a sword and wearing a headband, and that person was killing everyone he saw.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? I HAVE TO STOP IT!" Rayleigh shouted, who immediately ran and tried to attack the man who was killing him.

Rayleigh activated his haki and tried to punch the man, but the result was that his fist only penetrated the man's body.

"Why can't I touch it?" Rayleigh muttered.

"I told you this is my memory, and there's nothing you can do here." Sasuke said with a smile.

Rayleigh, who heard that, turned his gaze to Sasuke and stared at Sasuke sharply.

"What's going on here? Why aren't you doing anything here!? Why are you letting everyone in this place be killed by that guy?" Rayleigh asked Sasuke.

Sasuke just smiled at Rayleigh's ridiculous question and snapped his fingers again.

SLACK!

The place has now changed again, and Rayleigh is now in a fairly large house. Rayleigh widened his eyes again when he saw the murderous man, who was now aiming his sword at the two people in front of him. But Rayleigh was confused when he saw the man's body shaking and tears coming out of the man's eyes.

"Ka-San.. Tou-San.."

"So this is the path you chose, Itachi? Our way of thinking may be different. You have your own philosophy of thinking, and the way you and I view the world is different, but I am still proud of you."

"Tou-San."

Rayleigh continued to watch and pay attention to the interaction between the two people, and Rayleigh was now convinced that the man was now trying to kill his parents who were in front of him.

But Rayleigh was a little confused about why this person named Itachi tried to kill his parents and had to cry like that.

"Promise me. Please take good care of Sasuke." Rayleigh widened his eyes again when he heard Sasuke's name.

Rayleigh immediately directed his gaze to Sasuke, who was next to him.

"They are your family?" Rayleigh asked Sasuke.

"Hn. The man holding the sword is Uchiha Itachi. He is my biological older brother." Sasuke said.

Rayleigh returned his gaze to Itachi, who had now raised his sword and was ready to kill his parents.

SRET!

SRET!

BUAGH!

BUAGH!

Itachi slashed his parents and made them immediately fall to the floor with blood pooling around their bodies. Rayleigh immediately turned his gaze to the door, saw the door open, and saw a small child crying.

"Ni-Ni-San!? Wh-why-"

CLOVE!

SRET!

Before the child had time to finish his words, Itachi immediately threw a shuriken and injured the child's arm. Rayleigh, who saw this, groaned in annoyance because he was sure that the child was Uchiha Sasuke when he was little. He didn't expect that Sasuke's past was so tragic and sad.

"I killed my father and mother and all the Uchiha clan to get the true power of the sharingan. Mangekyou sharingan. My stupid little brother. If one day you want to kill me, hate me, curse me, and take out all your anger on me, and when you have eyes, those who are like me come to me."

GENJUTSU WORLD END

Rayleigh now felt a little dizzy, and he realized that he had returned to his original world. He saw Luffy, who was sleeping next to him, and Hancock, who was sleeping on Sasuke's lap while hugging Sasuke. Rayleigh immediately turned his gaze to Sasuke and stared at him sharply.

"How did it go? Why is your brother so cruel?" Rayleigh asked.

Sasuke, who heard that, just smiled sadly and closed his eyes again.

"He's not as bad as you think. He did all that to protect me and the village. I'm sorry I didn't show you everything because..." Sasuke stopped his words for a moment and took a deep breath, then exhaled.

"I can't even remember that incident anymore." Sasuke continued.

"Uchiha. You said your family name is Uchiha, and your family symbol is the image of that fan, right?" Rayleigh asked seriously.

"Hn. Why? Is there something wrong with the fan symbol? I saw you were a little surprised when I showed you the fan symbol." Sasuke said while looking at Rayleigh seriously.

Rayleigh, who heard that, closed his eyes and drank his sake.

"Didn't you know that I was a former pirate, Roger? When I was with Roger, I not only went on adventures but also studied the history of this world. The entire history of this world is written in poneglyphs, and there are various types of poneglyphs: ordinary poneglyphs, road poneglyphs, and there is one more."

"Poneglyphs can be said to be quite unique. Poneglyphs can bring destruction to the world of pirates and make the world government even more victorious." Rayleigh said seriously.

"A Poneglyph that can destroy the pirate world? What do you mean?" Sasuke asked Rayleigh.

"God Poneglyph. There it is written all about who created this world and how this world was formed, as well as everyone who was involved in the formation of this world. " Rayleigh stopped what he was saying and closed his eyes.

"And?" Sasuke asked, increasingly curious about Rayleigh's story.

"I found the poneglyph with Roger, and I have read it. In the poneglyph, there is a symbol that is exactly the same as your clan symbol." Rayleigh said seriously.

Sasuke, who heard that, immediately widened his eyes and was shocked.

Sasuke is now starting to think that his arrival in the world was not just a coincidence, but it seems like he has a very difficult task that he must complete.

"W-what do you mean? Where is the God Poneglyph?" Sasuke asked Rayleigh.

"Raftel. I can't explain everything to you and I want you to find the God Poneglyph yourself. Then after you have found it, come to me because I have a question that I really want to ask. It seems like I have started to find a bright spot in the history of this world and the point. Obviously, it's you, Sasuke." Rayleigh said to Sasuke very seriously.

Sasuke, who heard Rayleigh's words, just nodded as a sign of agreement with Rayleigh's words, but what made Sasuke confused was why Rayleigh was so tense and looked very alert.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You're looking at me as if I'm your enemy." Sasuke said flatly.

"If you have found the God Poneglyph and read it, maybe you will know why I am like this. Uchiha Sasuke, I hope you will not become my enemy," Rayleigh said very seriously.

Sasuke, who heard that, just looked at Rayleigh flatly, and now he was even more curious about the God Poneglyph that Rayleigh was talking about.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I have no reason to be your enemy to this extent." Sasuke said while closing his eyes.

"I hope so too." Rayleigh said seriously.

Rayleigh immediately shook his head and smiled again.

"Okay, there's no need to think about it; after all, you're here to visit Luffy and test him, right?" Rayeligh asked while laughing.

"Ah, that's it. I'd better go to sleep soon." Said Sasuke, who immediately leaned his head and back against the tree behind him and closed his eyes.

"Okay. Good night, Sasuke-Kun." Rayleigh said while smiling, lying down, and closing his eyes.

Morning arrived, and slowly the sun began to appear. Sasuke started to wake up from his sleep, and he slowly opened his eyes and saw bright sunlight coming from the east. He raised his arms, and he did a little stretching.

Sasuke looked down and saw Hancock still asleep and still hugging him. You can see Hancock's face is very peaceful, and she is smiling in her sleep.

"Get up." Sasuke said while holding Hancock's shoulder and trying to wake her. Hancock slowly woke up from her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes, and she immediately saw someone's stomach in front of her, and she realized she was hugging someone. Hancock immediately let go of her arms, changed her sleeping position to her back, and looked at Sasuke's face.

"You didn't r4pe me, did you?" Hancock asked with a grin.

"Stop your nonsense and get up quickly. My legs are starting to tingle from holding your weight." Sasuke said flatly.

Hearing the word weight, Hancock immediately groaned in annoyance and glared at Sasuke.

"I'M NOT FAT!" Hancock shouted to Sasuke.

Sasuke, who heard that, just sighed and smiled.

"Okay, I'll take back what I said and get up quickly. I want to take a shower." Sasuke said with a smile.

Hancock, who heard that, tried to sit up and stretch. Hancock faced Sasuke, and she deliberately stretched in front of Sasuke and showed him her very large breasts.

Sasuke, who knew what Hancock meant, just sweatdropped and ignored her.

"UAHHH! I slept so well! Your body is so warm, and it looks like you enjoyed it too." Hancock said while grinning.

"Just so you know, I thought about throwing you into the sea while you were asleep." Sasuke said as he stood up and took his jacket.

"You rude man! I heard everything you said last night." Hancock said.

Sasuke, who heard that, was a little surprised, and he was afraid that Hancock had heard his conversation with Rayleigh about the God Poneglyph.

"What did you hear?" Sasuke asked, trying to confirm his worries.

"You said that I was the strongest woman you had ever met. Thank you for that." Hancock said while smiling at Sasuke.

Sasuke, who heard that, sighed and was grateful that Hancock only heard that much.

"Do not think about it." Said Sasuke, who walked over to Luffy and Rayleigh, who were still asleep, and tried to wake them up.

"Get up, you two. How long do you want to sleep?" Sasuke asked while looking down where Rayleigh and Luffy were asleep.

Luffy and Rayleigh, who heard Sasuke's very scary voice, immediately opened their eyes and woke up from their sleep. They stretched in unison and looked at Sasuke.

"HOAAAAMMMM! Is it morning yet?" Luffy asked while yawning.

"Ah, I think so. HOAAAMMM!" Rayleigh yawned.

"I'll take a quick shower and come back here, and after that, we'll practice Luffy." Sasuke said to Luffy.

"Eh, where are you going to shower? It's snowing today, and you'll freeze to death if you shower now." Rayleigh said to Sasuke.

"I'm going to take a shower on my ship. There is a heater on my ship, and I can take a hot shower." Sasuke said flatly.

"I'M FOLLOWING!" Said Rayleigh, Luffy, and Hancock at the same time.

The three of them wanted to take a hot bath after hearing that Sasuke's ship had a heater. Sasuke, who heard that, dropped his sweat again and looked at them all in annoyance.

"I only have two bathrooms." Sasuke said as he walked away from them all.

Luffy, Hancock, and Rayleigh, who heard that, immediately smiled broadly and followed Sasuke and headed for Sasuke's ship.

The four of them have now arrived in front of Sasuke's ship, which is parked on the side of Rusakaina Island.

"HUGH!" Luffy shouted with sparkling eyes, amazed by Sasuke's ship.

"I didn't know you had a ship this big and as good as this. Why do you have a ship this big when you only sail alone?" Hancock asked while looking at Sasuke's ship.

On the other hand, Rayleigh's eyes were focused on the huge fan symbol depicted on the ship's screen.

'Roger, if you saw this, what would you do? ' Rayleigh muttered in his heart.

Sasuke, who heard all this, did not answer their words and immediately jumped into his ship.

Luffy, Hancock, and Rayleigh, who saw that Sasuke had jumped, immediately jumped and followed Sasuke, entering the inside of Sasuke's ship.

"Well, welcome to the ship!"

"SUGEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"WOWW! SO MANY EXPENSIVE STUFF HERE!"

"I didn't expect you to be such a high-class person!" Sasuke's words were immediately interrupted by Luffy, Hancock, and Rayleigh, who were amazed to see the inside of Sasuke's ship. Indeed, this ship was a gift from the Ryugu Kingdom, where the furniture on this ship was very expensive and very antique.

Some of the tables and chairs were covered in gold and diamonds.

BOING! BOING! BOING!

"THE SOFA IS VERY SOFT!" Luffy shouted while jumping up and down on Sasuke's large sofa.

"OI! Can I ask for two of these gold bars!? One gold bar is around 30 million berries!" Said Rayleigh, whose eyes had now turned into berry currency symbols.

"I want this glass! This glass is so antique! Where did you get it!?" Hancock said while holding a glass made of gold and bearing a pirate skull symbol.

Sasuke just sweatdropped hearing the three people's words, which seemed childish. The three of them should be richer than Sasuke considering that Hancock is the queen of a kingdom, Luffy is a pirate captain, and Rayleigh is the former deputy captain of Roger Kaizokudan.

"I take a bath first." Sasuke said as he stepped towards the bathroom.

Rayleigh, Hancok, and Luffy were still walking around Sasuke's ship and looking at what items were on Sasuke's ship, and they forgot their purpose of taking a shower.

Luffy looked the most enthusiastic and ran around while opening the doors in the room one by one.

"SUGEEEEEEE! SO MUCH GOLD!" Luffy shouted suddenly. Hancock and Rayleigh, who heard Luffy's scream, immediately ran towards Luffy.

When they arrived at Luffy's place, both of their eyes widened and their mouths dropped wide because they saw the gleam of the huge pile of gold.

"WOW! WHERE DID HE GET ALL THIS!?" Rayleigh shouted, whose eyes were shining brightly when he saw the pile of gold.

The three of them continued to wander around Sasuke's ship for almost 15 minutes. Sasuke had finished his shower and immediately put on his clothes in the form of a dark purple sweater and long black trousers. Then he put on a thick coat and sprayed perfume on his body. Sasuke opened the bathroom door, and his eyes widened.

"..." Sasuke didn't say anything, and a black aura appeared from his body. She lowered her head, and her eyes were covered by her long hair. His hands clenched into fists, and his body trembled.

Sasuke's ship was now a complete mess. He saw overturned sofas and tables, gold scattered on the floor, and several broken glasses. Hancock, Luffy, and Rayleigh slowly turned around, and cold sweat came out of their bodies. The three of them gulped and got goosebumps when they saw Sasuke, who looked like he was going to get angry.

"Settle all this, or you will die here." Sasuke said very flatly and coldly.

"OK! SASUKE-SAMA!"

Sasuke was now sitting on his sofa, reading the newspaper, and enjoying a cup of warm coffee. The ship is now clean and neatly arranged again. Rayleigh, Hancock, and Luffy have taken a shower and are now sitting in front of Sasuke while enjoying hot coffee.

"Uahhh! How fresh! This coffee is so warm!" Luffy said while drinking the cup of coffee he was holding.

"That's right! I just understood why you prefer coffee over sake. It turns out coffee makes your body and mind more relaxed." Hancock said while smiling and sipping hot coffee.

"Hahahah, I really want to live on this ship." Rayleigh said with a smile.

Sasuke, who heard that, just sighed and closed the newspaper he was reading, then turned his gaze to Luffy.

"Do you want to practice or not?" Sasuke asked flatly.

"Wait a minute! Give me 10 more minutes!" Luffy said while leaning his back against the sofa he was sitting on.

"Why are you always in a hurry? We can relax for a moment here, hahaha." Rayleigh said while laughing.

"You impatient man. That's why you're still a virgin until now." Hancock said while closing her eyes and drinking her hot coffee.

"Oi! Sasuke! Where did you get all this gold? Can I have your gold? My group is very poor! The money we get is always used by Nami and Robin to buy clothes!" Luffy said.

"You are the captain; you should be able to manage your group's finances." Sasuke said casually.

"You don't understand. Nami is very scary. If I make her angry, then she immediately beats me!" Said Luffy, who got goosebumps when he remembered Nami, and now Luffy imagined Nami's angry face.

"You unscrupulous woman! If I were your nakama, I would definitely hand over all my money to Luffy and make Luffy happy." Hancock said.

"Women are scary when they talk about money, hahaha." Rayleigh said while laughing.

"Oh, hey, you haven't answered Luffy's question. Where did you get all this gold?" Rayleigh asked Sasuke.

"Actually, I got this gold from Fishman Island. I helped them a little, and the gold was my reward." Sasuke said.

"FISHMAN ISLAND!? SUGEEE! HAVE YOU BEEN THERE!?" Luffy shouted at Sasuke.

"Fishman Island, huh? Are Neptune and her family okay? "Rayleigh asked Sasuke.

"Ah, I've been there. I went to Fishman Island with Jimbe. I confronted someone who was holding the royal family hostage there and saved them all. I think they're all fine now." Sasuke said with a smile.

"Oh, so you are a hero now?" Hancock asked with a grin.

"He-he-heroo? "Luffy stammered, and his eyes lit up when he heard that Sasuke had become a hero.

"End this conversation and quickly prepare yourself." Said Sasuke, who got up and walked out

"OI WAIT! GLUP GLUP GLUP! Uahhh! Wait Sasuke!" Luffy shouted, who immediately finished his coffee and ran after Sasuke.

Hancock and Rayleigh, who saw the two brothers, just smiled because they were happy to see the closeness between the two of them. Luffy and Sasuke do have very different personalities. Luffy is like a sun who is very cheerful and very bright and can also attract people with his warm nature. Meanwhile, Sasuke is like the moon who is more charismatic and more authoritative. Sasuke has his own way of attracting people around him, namely with his authority and firmness, and his cold nature makes people reluctant to Sasuke.

"Okay, it looks like I have to follow the two brothers. Do you want to come along?" Rayleigh asked Hancock.

"No. I've been away from the palace for a day, and maybe Nyon will be worried." Hancock said as she reached into her cleavage and took out a vivre card.

"Give this to Sasuke." Hancock said while handing the vivre card to Sasuke.

"Hmmm, why did you give your vivre card to Sasuke?" Rayleigh asked while taking the vivre card given by Hancock.

"I feel like someday I'll need his help." Hancock said seriously.

Rayleigh, who heard that, just nodded and put the vivre card into his trouser pocket.

"Okay then. See you later, Hancock," Rayleigh said as he walked out.

                                  -X-

Sasuke, Luffy, and Rayleigh are now in the middle of the forest, where they will train. Luffy and Sasuke are now standing facing each other, while Rayleigh is sitting on a large rock.

"So, are you ready?" Sasuke asked Luffy.

"Uhm! I'm ready!" Luffy said while getting into a fighting stance.

"Okay, then... GO FORWARD!" Sasuke said while activating his sharingan.

"YOSH!" Luffy shouted, sweating.

SECOND GEAR! BUSHOSOKU KOUKA! GOMU-GOMU NO: JET PISTOL!

Luffy immediately attacks Sasuke with a jet pistol move that he has imbued with Haki. Sasuke, who saw that, just raised his hand and caught Luffy's fist easily.

BOOOM!

"Still not finished!

GOMU-GOMU NO JET STAMP!" Luffy shouted as he extended his leg and tried to kick Sasuke.

Sasuke, who had read Luffy's movements, immediately raised his leg, which was covered in Haki, and kicked Luffy's leg hard.

BOOM! BUAAAGHHH!

"UAAAGHHHHHH!"

BOOM!

Due to the force of Sasuke's kick, Luffy immediately flew backwards and crashed into the trees behind him.

"It hurts so much! It feels like my leg bones are broken!" Luffy said while holding his leg, which had been kicked by Sasuke. Sasuke slowly walked over to Luffy and looked at him flatly.

"If this is all you have, then don't ever dream of becoming a pirate king." Sasuke said.

Luffy, who heard that, groaned in annoyance and clenched his hands into fists.

"GET IT DONE! I WILL DEFINITELY BE THE PIRATE KING!" Luffy shouted emotionally.

Luffy immediately jumped back and kept his distance from Sasuke. Luffy bent his body slightly and activated his second gear again.

"GOMU-GOMU NO: JET GATORINGGA!" Luffy shouted, who immediately attacked Sasuke and bombarded Sasuke with his attacks.

Sasuke, who saw this very smoothly, avoided Luffy's hands one by one, and at high speed, Sasuke was suddenly in front of Luffy and prepared to punch Luffy.

BUAGH!

BOOOOOMM!

Luffy bounced back and hit the rocks behind him. Luffy tried to get back to his feet and held his head, which hurt from being hit by Sasuke's punch.

"Damn! Every attack really hurts!" Luffy said while holding his head.

Luffy immediately widened his eyes when he felt blood coming out of his head.

"B-blood?" Luffy muttered while looking at his palm, which was already full of blood.

"Don't think I'll go easy on you, Luffy." Sasuke said to Luffy flatly.

Luffy, who heard that, immediately became serious and looked at Sasuke sharply.

"I can already master haki, and all I need to do is hit you until you lose to my haki." Luffy said while getting into a fighting stance. Sasuke, who heard that, just smiled and took off his jacket.

"With your stupid thoughts, it seems like you're not even fit to sail in the new world. You'd better disband your pirates and return to the East Blue." Sasuke said while smiling and mocking Luffy. Luffy, who heard that, became even more annoyed, looking at Sasuke sharply.

"DAMN, YOU SASUKE! I'LL BEAT YOU!" Luffy shouted.

BUSHOSOKU KOUKA! GOMU-GOMU NO: ELEPHANT GUN!

Luffy now activates his third gear and makes his arms big. He coated his big arm with bushosoku haki, and he immediately punched Sasuke, who was in front of him. Sasuke, who saw that, immediately activated his haki in his hand and immediately punched Luffy's big hand.

BOOOOM! CRACK! CRACK!

The two fists collided and made the ground around them crack because of Luffy and Sasuke's enormous strength.

"UOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Luffy screamed very loudly and tried to push Sasuke and win his first fight with Sasuke. Sasuke, who heard Luffy screaming and trying to win, just smiled, and suddenly a purple light came out of his hand and enveloped Sasuke's fist.

BOOM! BOOM!

TWOAAARRR!

"UAAAAAGHHHH!" Luffy screamed in pain because he felt all the bones in his hand shift, and Luffy fell backwards again.

SRING!

Before Luffy could land, suddenly the rock behind Luffy turned into Sasuke, who had raised his leg and was preparing to kick Luffy.

BUAGH! BOOOMMM!

Sasuke managed to kick Luffy in the face, which made Luffy squirt blood from his mouth, and Luffy bounced and hit the tree behind him again.

Rayleigh, who saw that Luffy was bleeding, immediately approached Sasuke and tried to stop the fight.

"OI! Aren't you overreacting?" Rayleigh asked Sasuke.

Sasuke, who heard Rayleigh's question, immediately turned his gaze to Luffy, who was trying to get back to his feet.

"Is this too hard for you, Luffy?" Sasuke asked Luffy.

"No!" Luffy said seriously.

It can be seen that Luffy is now battered. His face looked bruised, and blood was still pouring from his fist and dripping down.

"I have to be able to endure all this." Luffy said while looking at Sasuke seriously.

"Are you sure this isn't too much?" Rayleigh asked Sasuke.

"I've known him since childhood, and he dreams of becoming a pirate king, and he won't stop until he becomes a pirate king. As his older brother, I want to see him achieve his dream, and this is the only way that can help him. You know how much that Yonkou is terrible. If he can't survive the training I'm giving him, then he'd better stop dreaming of becoming a pirate king." Sasuke said seriously.

Rayleigh, who heard that, sighed and smiled at Luffy. It's true what Sasuke said: the Yonkou are very scary, and if Luffy wants to fight one of the Yonkou, then he has to undergo super-hard training.

On the other hand, Luffy, who heard Sasuke's words just now, widened his eyes and began to realize how weak he was. Luffy knew that Sasuke didn't even use his strength and only used haki when attacking him, and that had already battered Luffy.

"Let's continue this training, Sasuke!" Luffy said.

THIRD GEAR! GOMU-GOMU NO: ELEPHANT GATORINGGA!

Luffy activates gear third again, and now he increases the size of his two hands, which he has coated with haki. Luffy quickly bombarded Sasuke again with his attacks.

SUSANO!

Sasuke took out his Susano and saw a purple skull coming out of Sasuke's body, and the skull protected Sasuke from Luffy's attack.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"UUUOOOOOOOOOO!" Luffy continued to scream and continued to beat Sasuke's Susano repeatedly. Luffy did this for almost a minute, and to no avail. Luffy immediately stopped his attack and tried to use a new move.

BANSHO TENIN!

Just before Luffy was about to use his new move, Sasuke raised his hand and directed it at Luffy. Luffy was quickly attracted to Sasuke, and his eyes widened when he saw that Sasuke had clenched his fists and was preparing to attack.

BOOOOOMM!

TWOAAAAAAARRRRRRR!

"UAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!"

Susano managed to punch Luffy very hard and made Luffy hit the ground very hard. Sasuke, who saw Luffy lying on the ground, immediately deactivated his Susano and walked over to Luffy.

"Are you still able to fight?" Sasuke asked with a smile.

"I-I...m-still..." Luffy stammered and tried to get up, but this time his body felt very heavy, and he felt excruciating pain throughout his body.

"It looks like you don't have to go back to meet your friends, Luffy. With strength like this, it's better for you to stop being a pirate. For your friends, I will tell them that their captain is too weak to go back to sailing." Said Sasuke, who immediately turned around and walked away from Luffy.

"WHO SAID I WOULD STOP HAH!?"

BOOOOMM!

GEART FOURTH!

"WHO SAID I'D STOP HAH!?"

BOOOOOMM!

Luffy jumped Suddenly, and he entered fourth gear mode. Sasuke, who heard Luffy shout like that, immediately smiled.

'You do look like Naruto, Luffy.' Sasuke muttered in his heart. On the other hand both of Luffy's arms are getting bigger. Not only his hand, his body also grew arms, and several other parts of his body turned black.

"BOUNCE MAN!" Luffy shouted as his body continued to bounce like a trampoline.

"I've never seen this mode before. Is this the new move you mean?" Sasuke asked Luffy with a smile.

"Ah! I will defeat you with my new move! Get ready, Sasuke!"

GOMU-GOMU NO: KONG GUN!" Luffy immediately attacked Sasuke with all his strength and punched Sasuke's Susano very hard.

BOOOOOMMM!

Sasuke only paid attention to Luffy's attacks and began to analyze mode Luffy's attacks.

'In this arms, but which he calls fourth gear, his strength increases drastically. At least he was able to defeat several Yonkou commanders with this mode.' Sasuke muttered in his heart.

"IT'S NOT FINISHED YET GOMU-GOMU NO: RINO SCHENEIDER!"

Luffy shouted, now moving quickly towards Sasuke and kicking Sasuke hard

BOOOM!

CRACK!

Sasuke's Susano also appeared to have cracks due to Luffy's attack. Sasuke, who saw his Susanoo crack, smiled at Luffy.

"How? I've gotten stronger, haven't I?" Luffy asked Sasuke.

"Ah bigger, I take back what I've said, It seems you have gotten stronger Luffy." Said Sasuke which has now deactivated his Susano and makes Luffy a little confused.

"Ehhh? Why?" Luffy asked Sasuke.

"My time is limited. I have to leave this afternoon, and rather than fight you, I want you to perfect your fourth gear." Sasuke said to Luffy.

"Perfection? Isn't it perfect yet?" Asked Luffy, who was still confused.

"Ah, do you have other modes besides this bounce man?" Sasuke asked

Luffy. Luffy, who heard Sasuke's question, tilted his head and started thinking.

"Etooo... anoooo.. no! Shishishishi!" Luffy said while laughing.

Sasuke, who heard that, just swetadropped and closed his eyes.

"In this bounce man mode, it seems like your strength increases very drastically. Hakimu also becomes stronger than when you use second gear and fourth gear, but there is one weakness in this bounce man mode." Sasuke said to Luffy.

"Ehhh!? So where is the weak point!?" Said Luffy, who didn't believe that his new move still had weaknesses.

"Speed. I can read all your movements in bounce man mode, and my eyes can see all your attacks clearly. It's very smart to use bushosoku haki to coat your skin to make it hard and make the tension of your rubber increase, and you take advantage of the flexibility and elasticity of the rubber so you can fly." Sasuke said with a smile.

"Ehhh!? I'm not fast enough!? Even though I feel that I move faster in this mode!" said Luffy, who didn't believe it.

"Hn, you stubborn bastard. SHRING!" Sasuke suddenly was in front of Luffy and immediately kicked Luffy hard in the stomach.

BUAAAGH!

"UAAAGHH!"

BOOOM!

Luffy bounced back and hit several trees behind him. On the other hand, Rayeligh, who Luffy bounced away, just smiled.

'It seems that you have had harder training, Luffy.' Rayleigh muttered in his heart.

"UAAAHH! COUGH! COUGH! HOEKK!"

Luffy is now back on his feet, and his body continues to bounce. Luffy held his stomach, and he coughed up blood from Sasuke's attack just now.

"Kuso! From the start, he intended to torture me!" Luffy muttered while grinning.

"You move very slowly in bounce man mode. If you meet an enemy who relies on speed in fighting, then that mode is useless." Sasuke said while taking out his kusanagi.

"And your bushosoku haki is still not strong enough to cover your skin." Sasuke continued.

Sasuke immediately jumped toward Luffy and swung his sword. Luffy, who saw that, immediately widened his eyes because Sasuke's movements were very fast.

SRET!

"UAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!"

Luffy screamed in pain because Sasuke slashed his body, and the Haki covering his skin was also slashed, and blood poured out of his body again.

"KONOYARO! YOU INTEND TO KILL ME!?" Luffy shouted, getting goosebumps from Sasuke's slash earlier.

"I'm just showing that my judge isn't strong enough. That's all." Sasuke said flatly.

"MANY OTHER METHODS TO PROVE THAT MY HAKI IS STILL WEAK! NO NEED TO USE THE SWORD!" Luffy shouted, getting even more emotional with Sasuke's answer.

Sasuke, who heard that, just sighed and looked at Luffy flatly.

"Forget it. It seems like your big body is what makes you slow. Can you shrink your body and still be in fourth gear mode?" Sasuke asked Luffy.

Luffy, who heard that, was a little confused and tried to do what Sasuke said.

"WUUUSSSSHHHH!" Luffy exhaled a very long breath from his mouth, and slowly his body shrank. From Luffy's body, white smoke came out, which covered his body, and Luffy's black hair turned spiky and rose upwards.

"SUGEEEE! MY BODY FEELS LIGHT!" Luffy said while looking at himself.

Sasuke, who saw Luffy's new changes, just smiled.

"Now try attacking me." Sasuke said.

"OKAY! LOOKING!" Sasuke widened his eyes because he didn't expect Luffy's attack to be this fast.

CLOVE! CLOVE! CLOVE!

Luffy and Sasuke widened their eyes because they saw Luffy's arm continuing to extend rapidly, and that arm was now heading towards Rayleigh. "RAYLEIGH, WATCH OUT!" Luffy shouted. Rayleigh, who heard his name being called, immediately glanced to the side and widened his eyes when he saw an arm heading towards him.

"S-so fast!"

BUAAAAAGHHHHHH!

"UAAGHHH!"

BOOOM!

Rayleigh was hit by Luffy's attack, which made him fall backwards. Sasuke and Luffy were shocked when they saw Rayleigh fall, and now Luffy immediately pulled his arm back.

"Su-suge! It's so fast. My arm moves like a python!" Luffy muttered while looking at his arm.

"I didn't expect your attack to be that fast." Sasuke said.

"Shihishishi, I told you I would."

"UAAAAGHHHH!"

BOOOM!

Before Luffy could finish his words, someone suddenly kicked him and caused him to fall backwards.

"WHY DID YOU HIT ME!?" And the person who hit Luffy was Rayleigh.

You can see that Rayleigh's face is now blue due to being hit by Luffy's accidental attack.

"Even you immediately fell apart like that." Sasuke muttered while glancing at Rayleigh.

"Ah, that attack was extraordinary." Rayleigh muttered while stroking his cheek.

"Uaaaaaahhh! I'm really tired!" said Luffy, who was now lying on the ground, and his fourth gear was no longer active. Sasuke and Rayleigh, who saw Luffy lying down, just smiled. They are both now proud to see Luffy, who has become strong and managed to master his haki well.

All Luffy needs to do is continue to increase the power of his haki and control the power of his devil fruit.

"That mode just now was really scary, Luffy." Rayleigh said with a smile.

"Shishishi. Sasuke was the one who told me to use that mode. I will name the mode just now snake man because it moves like a snake." Luffy said while laughing. Sasuke, who heard that, smiled.

"It looks like we've finished our training here, Luffy. I'll be leaving in a moment." Sasuke said.

"EEHHH!? Why are you in such a rush!? Where are you going?" Luffy asked.

"I'm going back to Fusha village and want to meet Dadan, Makino, and the others." Sasuke said with a smile.

Luffy, who heard that, immediately sat up and looked at Sasuke with a smile.

"Dadan, huh? I miss them too, Shishishi. Sasuke, send my greetings to them when you meet them later." Luffy said to Sasuke.

"Of course, and..." Sasuke immediately took out a scroll from his trouser pocket and placed his palm on the scroll.

BUSSH!

White smoke came out of the scroll, and suddenly several gold bars appeared from the scroll. Rayleigh, who saw this, immediately widened his eyes, and his eyes turned into the Berry currency symbol

"I have about 20 gold bars, and each gold bar weighs about 10 kilograms, and if sold, each bar would cost 30 million berries. I will give you 10 bars each." Sasuke said to Rayleigh and Luffy.

"ARIGATOU SASUKEEE! If I sell it, then I will get 300 million berries, and I won't have to pretend to be a slave anymore to get money!" Said a happy Rayleigh while hugging the gold bar that Sasuke gave him.

"SUGE SASUKE! ARIGATOU! SHISHISHI! Ehh, wait, why are you giving this gold to me?" Luffy asked Sasuke.

"You said yourself that your group is poor. Use this gold well and don't let people know that Mugiwara Kaizokudan is a poor pirate. You are Uchiha Sasuke's younger brother, so you shouldn't embarrass me." Sasuke said with a smile. Luffy, who heard that, immediately smiled and clenched his fists.

"Of course! I will not embarrass my brother and use this gold very well. I will scold Nami if she dares to waste this gold you gave me." Luffy said while laughing.

"At least buy some nice clothes. With your clothes, you're more suited to being a fisherman than a pirate." Sasuke said while closing his eyes.

"HAH!? WHO DO YOU CALL A FISHERMAN!?" Luffy shouted at Sasuke.

"Fishermen? BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I AGREE WITH YOU, SASUKE! BUAHAHAHAHAH!" Rayleigh also laughed because he was tickled by Sasuke's words, which called Luffy a fisherman.

"Yooo Luffy, why don't you change your dream of becoming a fisherman king instead of a pirate king? BUAHAHAHAHA!" Rayleigh continued while laughing.

"KONOYARO! STOP INSULTING ME!" Luffy shouted, who was emotional because he was teased by Rayleigh.

Rayleigh, who heard Luffy's scream, slowly stopped laughing and wiped his tears, then turned his gaze to Sasuke.

"Sasuke-Kun Hancock wants me to give you his vivre card." Rayleigh said while giving a vivre card to Sasuke.

Sasuke, who heard that, immediately took Hancock's vive card and was a little confused.

"Why did she give me his vivre card?" Sasuke asked.

"I don't know. She said just in case she was in danger, and you have to protect her because you are her knight. That's what she said." Rayleigh said with a smile. Sasuke, who heard that, just sweated and really didn't understand the way Hancock thought, who was now calling himself a knight.

"That woman is completely out of her mind." Sasuke muttered quietly.

"Oh yes, Sasuke. I want to ask for your vivre card." Luffy said to Sasuke.

Sasuke, who heard that, immediately took out a piece of paper and gave it to Luffy.

"Take it." Sasuke said.

"Thank you, Sasuke shishishishi." Luffy laughed and took Sasuke's life card.

"Okay then, take care of yourself, Luffy; I'll wait for you for another year." Sasuke said to Luffy.

"Uhm! You also take good care of yourself, and remember! I will be the pirate king!" Luffy said to Sasuke.

Sasuke, who heard that, just smiled and directed his gaze at Rayleigh.

"Take my vivre card, and please take good care of Luffy." Sasuke said to Rayleigh.

"Of course. Leave everything to me." Rayleigh said while smiling.

                                 -X-

It has been three days since Sasuke's meeting with Luffy and Rayleigh, and now Sasuke is continuing his journey to East Blue. Because his money supply was running low, Sasuke decided to stop at an island to sell some of the gold Neptune had given him. Sasuke's ship is now heading to an island called Water 7. Sasuke now turned his gaze to Water 7 Island, and he had to admit that Water 7 was a very beautiful island, and there were lots of fountains.

"OIIIII! IF YOU'RE A PIRATE, ENTER THROUGH THE BACK DOOR!" Sasuke heard someone screaming from downstairs, and Sasuke walked over to see who the person was screaming.

Sasuke now saw someone sailing in a lifeboat and fishing.

"Where is the back door person you mean?" Sasuke asked the person. The person's body slowly shook, and his eyes widened when he saw Sasuke.

"MIRAI KAIZOKU-O UCHIHA SASUKE!" The person shouted in panic. Sasuke, who heard that, just sighed and looked at the man evenly.

"No need to panic like that, O-san. Just tell me where the back door is." Sasuke said.

"DI-on-to the left. Turn your ship to the left, and you can enter this island directly." Said the person haltingly.

"Okay. Thank you, O-San." said Sasuke, who continued walking towards the ship's steering wheel and turned the ship to the left.

Now Sasuke's ship is sailing in a fairly large gangway, and you can see there are housing complexes on the right and left sides. Sasuke just stood on his ship and looked at the view of this city with a smile.

"STOP YOU!"

"I WILL NOT LET YOU ESCAPE!"

Suddenly, Sasuke heard a scream from someone behind him. Sasuke immediately turned around and saw someone wearing a long purple robe and wearing a mask being chased by several men who had large bodies and were carrying sharp weapons.

"GOORR!"

DOORRR!

"UAAAAGHHH!"

A person wearing a long purple robe immediately fell because his leg was shot.

"Now, before I take you home, I'm going to have fun with you." said the man while grinning pervertedly.

Sasuke, who had been watching, immediately pointed his palm at the men.

SHINRA TENSEI!

WUUSSHH!

"UAAAAAGHHH!"

The men immediately flew because of Sasuke's attack. Sasuke again pointed his palm towards the purple-robed person.

BANSHO TENIN!

"KIYAAAAAAAA!"

Sasuke immediately grabbed the robed person by the head, and the person was now in Sasuke's arms. Sasuke immediately caught the person before he fell because it seemed that this person couldn't stand up because his leg had been shot, and Sasuke was now squatting and holding the person's back. Sasuke saw and felt this person's body shaking and was very scared. The person squeezed Sasuke's shirt very hard and lowered his head.

"Calm down. I won't hurt you. If you want to run, please run. I won't chase you." Sasuke said softly.

The person immediately took off his head covering, removed the mask he was wearing, and raised his head to look at Sasuke. When the two of them looked at each other, they both widened their eyes because they apparently recognized each other.

Sasuke saw a woman with light blue hair standing in front of him, and the woman was smiling broadly while shedding tears.

"S-Sasuke-San?" The woman muttered softly and looked at Sasuke while crying.

"Sabaku no Oujo Nefertari Vivi," Sasuke muttered while widening his eyes.

Vivi immediately grabbed Sasuke's shoulders very hard and caused Sasuke a little pain. Vivi's tears flowed even harder because now she was very happy and did not expect that she would meet Sasuke here.

"SASUKE-SAN!" Vivi screamed very loudly and hugged Sasuke very tightly.

"Sasuke-San… Sob….sob….sobssss." Vivi buried her face in Sasuke's chest, crying uncontrollably.

Sasuke, who felt Vivi's sadness, hugged Vivi back and stroked the back of Vivi's head gently.

"Calm down. You're safe. Nobody can hurt you here anymore." Sasuke said slowly.

"Sasuke-San, Arabasta." Vivi said between tears.

Sasuke, who heard that, pushed Vivi gently, let go of her arms, and arranged Vivi gently.

"Tell me what I can do to help." Sasuke said while holding Vivi's shoulder.

"Sob...sob. There is a group of pirates who want to try to destroy Arabasta. The pirates think that Arabasta is keeping an ancient weapon, and they want to destroy Arabasta if they don't get that ancient weapon." Vivi said between tears.

"Then why are you here?" Sasuke asked Vivi.

"I came here to look for information about that ancient weapon, and I heard that there is someone on this island who knows the whereabouts of that ancient weapon. That ancient weapon is a pluton." Vivi said.

Sasuke, who heard Vivi's words, just nodded his fist and looked at Vivi seriously.

"Then which pirate is currently in Arabasta?" Sasuke asked. Vivi, who heard Sasuke's question, cried again, and her body shook again.

"Pirate who only became Yonkou a few months ago: Blackbeard, Marshall D. Teach!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.3K 209 9
Y/n Gallagher is Ian older twin by two minutes. She is the only one out of her siblings to have a baby. After Fiona found out about Y/n having a baby...
535K 19.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
90.2K 2.1K 32
After the Reanimation Jutsu is undone, Itachi dies again and is ready to move on to the next life, but he is instead sent to the DC Injustice univers...
2.4K 123 24
The Gods have gathered in the Council of Valhalla and have decided that it's humanity's time to face judgement day. However one man, King Solomon, ha...