Doll Shop | taekook

Por jgkktae97

"i prefer this doll, please have him prepared for me" Tᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: topkook.bottomtae • COMPLETED / RE... Mais

jgkktae
author's note
note
01: doll shop
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92

59

1.6K 73 20
Por jgkktae97

🥀

the doll had already passed out by his fourth or so climax. the dominant male continuously pounding into his warm hole and spilling onto the brunette's front.

the brunette fluttered his eyes open seeing that they were no longer outside but in the comfort of jungkook's bedroom.

he squirmed abit as he was layed on to his side but stilled when he felt something hard was stuffed inside of him. he didn't have to confirm what it was knowing all too well it was the dark haired male's still hard cock.

"i'm still inside of you." jungkook murmurs when he noticed the doll had regain consciousness, his breath fanning against the brunette's neck as they were in a spooning
position.

the doll hums, cheeks a bright red as he was now fully awake, mind thinking. 'how long was i out? how long are we going to do it?!'

"can you take more?" the dominant male softly asked trailing soft kisses down his shoulder to his back, a shiver running down the doll's spine.

"y-yeah..." the doll shyly mumbles.

the brunette expected the other to start thrusting his hips but he was surprised when the dominant male hovered on top of him, a warm smile on his lips as he gazed down on him.

jungkook stares at the doll curiously staring up at him with wide doe eyes. he still looks breathtaking with his cheeks flushed pink, swollen lips parted lightly, his brunette hair disheveled and still a bit damp. he couldn't help but want to admire the beauty underneath him.

the brunette could feel his heartbeat wildly under the dominant male's intense gaze. his dark orbs scanning every inch of his flustered face.

jungkook leaned down pressing a kiss on the doll's forehead, the brunette's eyes cutely looking up at him as he leaned forward.

"do you want to stop now?" the dark haired male asked wanting to be sure, caressing the doll's cheeks. the brunette leaning into the touch.

"you can always tell me stop. i won't do anything you're uncomfortable with." jungkook adds.

despite his obvious still hard cock throbbing inside of the brunette, jungkook was aware of how much more he can go but the pretty doll was his priority over his own pleasure.

basically, he suddenly felt very horny the moment the brunette made the first move. although he had already came twice, the doll's effect of luring him still has him all riled up.. his lustful desires and cravings for the brunette was so strong that he knows he can go on for hours.

"i-i know, i trust you." the doll replies, gently cupping his cheeks and pulling him down to attach their lips.

"have me, jungkookie..." the brunette murmurs with a shy smile, his lips hovering the other's own.

this was enough for the dominant male to have his hips snap again but this time he didn't start slow but with deep, forceful thrusts.

the brunette wrapped his legs around jungkook's waist, his mouth open in a silent cry as waves of pleasure ran through his body with each snap.

his sweet spot was being pressed on repeatedly that had his mind hazy, high on cloud nine. his toes curled and his nails digging into the dominant male's back.

jungkook hissed as the other clawed on his skin but it encouraged him more to thrust in deeper as he angled up the doll's hips. the doll's soft moans and whimpers were like music to his ears, surge of pleasure running through his body with every clench of the doll's tight muscles. he was in pure ecstasy.

the dominant male captures the doll's moaning lips, their tongues overlapping and dancing with their saliva mixing. he flicked his tongue inside before sucking on the doll's own and swallowing up his every moan.

he trails sloppy kisses down the brunette's jaw and licks down to his neck, biting and sucking on his skin. his thrusts unfaltering as they both neared another threatening climax.

the doll was first to come, spilling once again in their already sticky skin, his eyes were stained with tears as jungkook continues with his deep thrusts.

the dominant male gently brushed a thumb against the doll's cheeks, wiping off the tears of pleasure cascading his flushed cheeks.

"i-i'm still....i-it won't stop..." the doll breathlessly mumbles as his cock continued to spill, squirting thick fluid in between them.

"cum as much as you want, my love." jungkook says taking a hold of the brunette's twitching cock, squeezing and pumping him that had the doll's body arching, his toes curling and a loud choked out moan emitting from his swollen lips.

the dominant male felt a sense of pride seeing the fucked up brunette in havoc underneath his touch. he was the only who can see him like this. he was the only one who can pleasure the doll and make him cum over and over again.

"such a good boy for me." the dominant male praises as the brunette's body shivers and spasms, his cock releasing more loads in his hands.

the brunette was breathing heavily, eyes once again threatening to close. his body surrendering underneath the dominant male. he felt so good, it almost felt unreal.

"i-i want you to cum too..." the panting doll mumbles out as he gazed at the dominant male through hooded eyes. he felt too euphoric that he wants to at least know before he passes out again that he had pleasured the dark haired male aswell.

"as you wish, my love." jungkook replies before thrusting into the doll in a quick, deep pace that had the bed creaking and move a bit. the doll even in his hazy state suddenly worried it might break.

the dominant male not only complied with the doll's request but made sure to do more as he released for the nth time and shooting his load on the doll's skin.

the brunette did black out for a few more times but was fast to regain consciousness due to the dark haired male pounding onto him continuously.

the doll could feel his skin sticky as the dominant male slumped on top of him, his arms instantly wrapping around the dominant male holding him close. his legs still wide open as he accommodates the panting male sloppily thrusting inside of him riding out their high.

he could hear the squelching sounds of cum from their sticky skin and from the other's sloppy thrusts. the dominant had spilled his cum all over him- his chest, to his nipples being coated with the thick fluid as well and down to his stomach. it was like thick glue pressed in between them as he held the dominant male.

jungkook soon stilled, his cock softening up inside the doll's warm walls. he plans to pull out soon knowing he'll get hard again if he stays deep inside of him and he fully knows he has the stamina to go on all day.

"i don't want to crush you." he says with a chuckle as he runs his hands on the doll's sides soothingly before swiftly rolling them over, a small gasp leaving the brunette's lips with him now being on top.

"i-it's okay, you weren't that heavy..." the doll mumbles with a small smile creeping into his lips liking this position more as he cuddled up against the dominant male. his head resting in between his toned chest, his ears pressed against his skin hearing his heartbeat and his heavy breathing evening out with him.

*

the brunette's giggles filled out the marbled bathroom as jungkook lathered his brunette locks with shampoo.

he had his back against the dark haired male as he was settled in between his legs on the bath tub.

"i feel so sticky..." the doll mumbles, face scrunching up as he scrubs himself with a loofah or what he likes to call a shower puff.

"it's because you're coated with my cum, love." jungkook bashfully exclaims making the doll's cheeks heats up, momentarily turning to face the chuckling dominant male and playfully hitting him.

"nothing to be embarrassed about, my love. i've only did what you wanted." the dark haired male teases more wrapping his arms around the flustered doll.

"and for the record you seduced me, baby." he adds, pressing the doll's back flushed against his.

"j-jungkookie~" the brunette whined, cheeks a dark red, embarrased and guilty at the claim. his sudden spark of confidence in the pool earlier already down the drain and nowhere to be found.

the dominant male let out a laugh, finding amusement in teasing the flustered brunette doll.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

593K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
606K 25.4K 47
"Sure. We can be fuckbuddies, but we both know I top." "We'll see about that." • • • It's a relationship where both Taehyung and Jungkook previously...
382K 27.9K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC