A Raven and a Lion

Galing kay ChapterForYou2Read

Y/n is a student at Hogwarts. She's the same age as the Weasley twins. And that's the problem. She can't stan... Higit pa

A terrible Task
Let's Start
The Chamber has been opened
Start of the Season
Not on Time
Snowy Holidays
Ups and Downs
Welcome Back
Teachers Pet
Hogsmeade
Gryffindor against Hufflepuff
A little Gift
Cozy Closet
A strong Punch
Teddy Bear
O.W.L.s
Invitation
End of Summer
First night in the Burrow
World Cup
Mother
Arriving
New Classmates
Old Men
Ask Him
Shopping
Yule Ball
The Rules
Not a happy Ending
Grimmauld Place
Dinner
Haircut
Good Morning
Just the Two of Us
Umbridge
A new Hogwarts
Room of Requirement
Official
The Talk
Christmas Eve
Escape
Goodbye
Hello Again
First Date
Potential
Dark Christmas
Unwelcoming
The Wedding
Wonderfully Complicated
The Battle
Afterlife

Sleepover in the great Hall

219 4 4
Galing kay ChapterForYou2Read

Until now, y/n had taken her aunt's words to heart, but at the end of November things with Sirius Black got a little scary. Even if it didn't directly affect her.

"What are you two up to?", y/n, who was currently on her way back from the library to Ravenclaw Tower, questioningly looked at the bundles that the twins were carrying in their hands.

"Your little head is full of literature, but you don't get anything else," George shook his head in disbelief. Fred laughed before starting to talk in a dramatic tone. "Sirius Black got into the castle. He sneaked around the Dementors. And then he bloodthirsty slashed the Fat Lady."

At first y/n's eyes widened. But then a light dawned on her. "Wait... So he only destroyed the painting in front of your common room?"

The twins nodded. "Maybe you'll ..."

"...be next," Fred finished. Unimpressed, y/n shrugged her shoulders. "And why would he do that? Is there even any evidence that it was really him?"

Now the twins shook their heads. Then y/n pointed to the blankets they were holding in their hands again. "And what is with this?"

"It has been decided that our common room is not safe anymore. Now we're supposed to sleep in the great hall," George explained. Y/n laughed. "Well then, have fun. Hopefully no one snores."

The twins found it less funny, which amused y/n even more. Since his behavior in the Three Broomsticks, y/n never missed a chance to piss Fred of. She felt like she had to protect her pride. And sometimes, like right now, George had to suffer from that too.

But when she arrived at Ravenclaw Tower, all the students were gathered in front of the entrance. When y/n approached Olivia and Maggy, the two handed her her bedding and her wash bag. "We've already packed up your stuff. It's about..."

"I heard, Sirius Black," y/n said, taking on her things gratefully. Maggy was pretty pale, so y/n laid an arm around her shoulder. "You can sleep between us tonight."

Then Mr. Flitwick, the Head of their House, led the Ravenclaws down into the great hall as well. As they entered, y/n could do nothing to stop her eyes from automatically searching for the twins. They weren't hard to find, their red hair stood out, and they also were about one head taller than most of the students.

"Hey, come on," Maggy gently tugged on y/n's sleeve. So they went on and set up their quarters for the night. As promised, Maggy was allowed to lie between Olivia and y/n.

They then changed into their pyjamas, took off their make-up and brushed their teeth in the nearest bathroom.

"What a commotion," murmured Angelina, standing next to Olivia at the sink. Y/n nodded before asking Alicia to put some toothpaste on her brush. Maggy still looked upset, which Katie noticed, so she tried to lighten up the mood. "It's actually pretty cool. A huge pyjama party."

"But if anyone can't shut up, I'll be getting angry," Angelina murmured. "I need my beauty sleep."

"Apart from the fact that you're gorgeous," Olivia said. "I agree with you. If someone annoys me, then I'll get grumpy too."

When they were all finished, the six of them went outside. Back in the hall they waved each other goodnight and laid down in order of their houses.

But immediately afterwards two familiar voices sounded. "Pretty rude..."

"...not wishing us a goodnight."

Olivia, who was about to put on her sleep mask, rolled her eyes. "Well it seems like you easily can come over to us too."

"Fair enough," George relented and grinned at the three girls. "Then get a good night's sleep and have sweet dreams."

"Thank you, you too", y/n replied, laughing up to him. But then she saw Fred's face above her. He looked down on her and grinned. Instinctively y/n pulled her blanket up to her neck.

"Yes, sleep well", Maggy and Olivia said. Then the teachers spoke up. In a stern tone they told everyone to be quiet and lay down to sleep. Nobody should worry, the castle was secured and the teachers would stay here to watch over the whole night.

Olivia fell asleep first, the mask over her eyes. Then Maggy dropped off. But y/n didn't find peace for a long time. And that certainly wasn't because of Sirius Black. Her thoughts were with someone else who was just a few meters away. She wanted to prop herself up and look over to Fred, but that was ridiculous. Why would she do that? She couldn't watch him sleep like a crazy stalker. Why did she even care what he looked like when he was sleeping? Holy shit, her mind was spinning in circles like an ever-accelerating carousel.

Finally she couldn't take it anymore, pushed her blanket aside and toddled towards the entrance to the hall.

"Miss y/l/n!", the headteacher of the Gryffindor House, Professor McGonagall, suddenly stood in her way. Y/n looked at her pleadingly. "I can't sleep. Can I use the bathroom?"

The teacher hesitated for a moment, but then nodded graciously. „If anything seems strange, don't hesitate to use your wand."

„Sure." So y/n walked down the corridor. The stone floor was cold beneath her bare soles.

In the bathroom she stood at the sink and shoveled some water onto her face first, then she looked sternly at herself in the mirror. "Pull yourself together! Get some sleep now. You can't be serious, Fred Weasley. Tssss."

Now she was somewhat confident that she could finally close her eyes. But that lasted until she turned away from the mirror and wanted to open the door outside into the corridor. At the same moment the doorknob was turned from outside and someone came in. Immediately she pointed her wand at the entrance, but let it sink again, as soon as she recognized the face.

"Can't you read? This is the girls' bathroom," she snapped at Fred, a little too harshly. He raised his eyebrows. But then he grinned, just like he usual did. "Bad mood? Even though you're wearing such pretty pyjamas."

Did he want to provoke her? But he didn't exactly look like a nightwear model too. Three generations of Weasleys had probably worn his pyjamas before him. "Thank you, ditto."

"I can't sleep," she then mumbled. Now he seemed interested. "Why not?"

She really didn't want to tell him that. She didn't want to tell anyone about this at all. She didn't even want to think about it. The fact that he was standing here in front of her didn't help with that. So she lied more badly than rightly. "No idea."

"And you?" she then asked. Now she noticed that he had closed the door behind him. But he didn't seem to want to answer either. Or maybe there really was no reason. "I don't know... I saw you get up."

"Ah... okay," she didn't ask what he meant by that. The conversation was strange. But finally she pointed to the door again. "I meant it, seriously, this is the girls' bathroom."

"I know," he nodded. She wasn't sure what to get out of the statement. So she made a meaningful handgesture to point out the obvious. "Well, you're not a girl."

He nodded again. "I know."

"Well then get out of here," she instructed him and went up to him, but only to open the door behind him. "McGonagall won't like it, if she finds out you're hanging around here."

She pushed him aside and opened the door. She was careful to avoid eye contact. "So get out now!"

He grinned as he followed her into the hallway. "Are you worried about me? Wanna protect me from detention?"

"That was more of a kind warning," she remarked. His eyes widened in mock shock. "You wanna snitch? I haven't done anything."

"Are you serious? I could have been sitting on the toilet," she replied, stunned. Now his expression became piqued, even though he probably didn't mean it seriously. "Well then I would have been the victim."

"Insolent," she uttered and he started grinning again.

"Good night then," she whispered just before they reached the great hall. He nodded. "You too."

"Oh, by the way," he then thought of something else. She looked at him questioningly. "Yes?"

"Your pyjamas really are pretty," he then repeated what he had already said in the bathroom and winked at her. Perplexed, she opened her mouth. But he didn't wait for an answer and went straight back to his sleeping spot, next to his brother.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.3K 32 69
Katherine Willow has always been alone. She is starting her fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Everything starts of the same...
94.5K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
63.4K 1K 21
Story follows y/n as she enters her 5th year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry She's always been lonely not having any friends but this y...
410K 10.5K 64
❝ mischief managed ❞ ❝ with you it's the complete opposite ❞ Emerson Diors didn't always like the Weasley Twins. Their pranks were unbearable. Their...