๐“๐“ธ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By Fallenjewel

At the the tender age of three, she was framed by her twin sister for something she didn't do. No one listene... More

Characters 1
Characters 2
Tattoos 1
Tattoos 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Characters 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Thank you๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Regina's Pets
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
De Luca's House tour part 1
De Luca's House tour part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Characters 5
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Characters 6
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 65

1K 50 5
By Fallenjewel

Regina's Pov

The Chronis family.

Well-known as the main family of the Greek-Korean mafia.

The number one mafia that has kept their position for two centuries and still has that position til this day.

But how does Dad know them?

"Gina?"

Snapping out of my thoughts, I saw that Dad was still on the phone waiting for my answer.

"Sorry, Dad. I was thinking about something, but how do you know them?" I asked

"I explain everything, but not over the phone. There might be someone listening." Leo said

Even though I'm a god tier hacker, there is someone out there who can still hack into dad's phone and  listen in on all of his conversations.

I asked him multiple times to let me make his phone unhackable, but he said it can be good way to trick the enemies if the phone is slightly hackable.

He's so damn stubborn.

"Alright. What time do you want me to be there?" I asked

"Be here by 7:30. Dinner starts at 8." Leo said

"I'll be there. Bye, Dad." I said

"Bye, Gina."

After hearing that, I hung up and look at Tumaini who was sound asleep.

Standing up and giving him a soft kiss on the forehead, I quietly left the room.

Feeling my phone buzz, I looked to see a message from Oliver.

Found one of the Mad Sinners' main bases. -O

Sighing, I reached the elevator and pressed the button.

Have you checked the base? -R

It's been checked and already gather the info we need. Are we starting the next step? -O

Not yet. -R

Sending the text, I turned my phone off and placed it in my back pocket.

Waiting for the elevator to reach the underground parking lot, I closed my eyes and leaned against the elevator wall.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Feeling a splash of ice cold water against my face, I quickly opened my eyes and gasped for air.

Looking in front of me, I was a guard and a man looked to be in late twenties with long black hair that was in a low ponytail.

"Rise and shine, Subject 48."

Finding it hard to breath, I started coughing up some water and a little bit of blood.

"Get her into the test chamber along with Subject 62." The man said

"Yes Sir." The guard said

Taking off my chains, the guard dragged me by arm to the test chamber.

Biting the guard's hand, I kicked him the nuts and started running.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH."

Hearing the guard yelled, I ran faster and turned corner after corner until I was far away from the chamber.

Hearing footsteps gaining closer behind me, I turned another corner and went into the first room that was close to me.

Closing the door shut, I looked around the room to what seems to be torture equipment, but wasn't to sure since the room was too dark.

"Check every room on this hall. She must be in one of them."

Dammit.

Grabbing a tool off the table which was luckily a knife, I stood behind the door and waited to see if they would come into this room.

Hearing the knob turn and the door slowly open, I slowly backed away and was ready to attack if they saw me.

"DON'T GO IN THERE IDIOT! The boss' most prized experiment is in there and he would have us killed if he found out that we went in there."

Prized experiment?

The guard that was about to enter the room quickly closed the door and walked down the hall with the other guards.

Letting out a breath of relief, I walked around the room to the prized experiment.

It took me five minutes to find the prized experiment since my body is a bit weak from the experiments from the other day and the beatings from today along with running away from the guards.

Luckily there was a dim light above so I could see.

The prized experiment turned out to be a boy that seems to be three to four years older then me.

"What do you want?"

Hearing the boy's dry and tired, I stepped closer to get a better look at him.

He lifted his head and stared into my eyes with those beautiful dark ocean blue eyes of his.

What is this feeling?

I placed hand on my chest and took a deep.

"Are you deaf or something?"

Motherfu-.

"No, asshole. I was thinking about how fucking annoying you are and we just met." I said

"The feeling's mutual. What are doing here anyway? The big boss never lets anyone in here besides his assistant."

"Running from guards. They tried to put me in the test chamber again." I said

"Then this might be your new hiding spot since the guards aren't allowed in here. What's your name, shorty?"

"I'm not short and I'm still growing, asshat." I said with annoyance

"I know, but I'm taller than you, shorty. My name's Ji-Min. Can't remember my last name." Ji-Min said

"Regina De-. Black. Regina Black." I said

I will no longer carry those bastards last name.

"Nice to meet you, shorty Gina." Ji-Min said with a smirk

"Nice to meet you too, asshole." I said smile and a twitching eyebrow

Being here is going to get a little bit interesting.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hearing the elevator ding, I opened my eyes and saw that it was my stop.

Walking out of the elevator and to the car, I got in and drove off.

*30 minutes later*

Parking the car and getting out, I locked the doors and walked to the front door.

Closing the door behind, I headed to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"When are we going to tell her?"

Hearing Ava's voice, I stopped and listened in on the conversation.

"I don't know but we can't keep this from her. We have to tell her today."

Noah?

"She'll hate us from keeping this from her for so long and not telling her immediately."

Kim?

"She'll hate us even more if we don't tell her at all."

Oliver?

"I agree with Oliver and Noah, Kim. We've kept this from her for about a month now and The Mad Sinners are getting closer and I think they found about the kids." Ava said

What?

No, No, No.

They can't find out about Eli and Bella.

"We have to tell her that he's alive. We have to tell her that Owen's alive." Noah said

What?

Owen....is alive?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 50.4K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...
14.8K 324 18
A mafia family spilt apart after the triplets where taken. Finally after 16 years they find them, all completely different. They were bounced around...
531K 11K 44
The D'Martini family especially D'Martini brothers are feared and respected by everyone across New York City. But what all of them don't know is the...