ADAAVAT - E - ISHQ - TejRan's...

By santhiyasuresh

" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he... More

Prologue
1. Meet the families
2. Reporting to duty
3. Admist the dark
4. Encounter no. 1
5. Complicated love
6. Youuu shuttt up!
7. Fire between them
8. First kiss
9. Teju in trouble
10. Breaking news
11. Marriage?
12. Nanu's plan
13. Karan vs nanu
14. Tale begins
15 . Biwii hai meri
16. Keep it secret
17 . Who is Riya?
18. Storm hits hard
19. Tashan at peak
20. Dur raho Mujhse
21. Punishments
22. Deep scar
23. Utsav Maharashtra
25. Let me go
26. Nani is sick
27. Separation
28. Truth
29. Neetu's Agony
30. Aftermath
31. Surprise
32. Star gazing and confession
33. Birthday special
34. Mission Ooty
35. Do or die, but never give up
36. Back to Mumbai
37. Take me as you want
38. Love at cafe
39. Punjab mei aapko swagat
40. Narazgi chodo
41. Red as tomato
42 - Mystery death investigation
43. Karwachauth
44. Kushnazeeb
45. On field investigation
46. Morning sickness
47. Forensic reports
48. Justice
49. Underarrest
50. Happy moments
51. Engagement
52. Rain dance and scoldings
53. Haat ka rangg
54. You and me? no, its Us :)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
New story update

24. Fun at theme park

1.6K 289 59
By santhiyasuresh

" Babbaaaaaa "
She ran to sitesh who just arrived with smirti, he chuckled and hugged her back. 

She started ranting about everything that happened when he was not there, even though he already knows. 

Smir " Someone just forget about me " she pouted and turned her face to left and teju bite her lips, she immediately hugged her and kissed her cheeks. 

Teju ' You know I missed u too "

Karan " Don't trust her buaa " he came from behind and took their trolley.

Smirti chuckled and they walked inside the house where the elders are waiting for them.

Yash dadu " ab kitni din keliye rahogi DGP saab " he asked sitesh, who chuckled and showed 4 fingers indicating 4days. 

Karan " Aaj to gaya, so 3 days from now " he smirked and teju pouted at him. 

Sitesh " You duffer, all bcoz of your transfer "

Karan " haa bcoz I came here willingly haina..you didn't force me right? " he said sarcastically

Papa K " Be grateful bcoz of that , you got teju "

Karan " bcoz of this we got our mishti" he said and sitesh nodded pecking her forehead. 

Teju smiled and they spoke for sometime, Sitesh and Karan talked about Danish and teju was with the women of house. 

Meenu entered the house and she looked gloomy, she put up a fake smile seeing everyone and teju was quick enough to notice her expression. 

Meenu " Buaaa... Mamu.. Aap dono kaise ho"

She hugged them and they smiled widely at her, she excused saying she is having headache.

Meenu entered her room and burst into cries, she didn't wanted things to end this way but they both messed it up. 

Jake was waiting for her and she entered the place, which was a quiet and isolated place, they prefer such places to avoid attention.  He hugged her and she hugged him back formally. 

Jake " kyaaa baatei.. You wanted to talk urgently "

Meenu sighed " papa spoke to me yesterday, they want me to settle down"

Jake got stiff hearing the same again and she know what's coming. 

Jake " and "

Meenu " Jake.. Try to understand me.. Ab Karan ka bhi vivaahh hogaye, mei kitni din postpone karungi.. I m done with excuses now. First I used to say misti mile toh mei dhekungi, par ab voh bhi milgaye and she is with sunny. Papa was asking me, if I have someone in my life. What should I tell him? Aur kitni din hum aise rahengi "

Jake left her hands and stood up and she looked at him with deceived look. 

Meenu " Not this time Jake "

Jake " I m not ready for marriage, you know it well "

Meenu " at least let me tell about us to my family, they will understand Jake "

Jake remained silent and Meenu kept her hands on his shoulder. 

Meenu " it feels like I m deceiving them,  I m doing things behind their back, it feels like a mistake now, I m guilty "

Jake jerked her hands " You are calling our relationship  a mistake ?"

Meenu was shocked " no.. Never.. Jake.. I didn't mean our relationship.. I meant hiding things as mistake...please try to understand "

Jake " You don't have to.. I m freeing you from this mistake.. You don't have to hide things from now.  Go "

She was shocked to hear him and tried to talk but he turned to other side. 

Meenu " Jake " she whispered

Jake " Go meenu...  I can't give u a family which u r craving for.  I can't marry you.  I don't trust in marriage...  I m Sorryyy.. Stay true to your parents, marry the guy they chose for you.. It's good for you "

She chuckled sadly wiping the tears and looked at his back " If I leave, I m never coming back Jake.. Is that okay?"

He didn't said anything and she felt her all hope dead, she walked away wiping her tears and he turned to look at her retreating figure, as he wiped the lone tear from his eyes. 

Teju knocked on her door and she immediately wiped her tears and opened the door. 

Meenu " Teju, kya hua "

Teju entered in and hugged her tightly " Kuch nahi,  sab theek hojayega  "

Meenu" I... I... "

Teju " breathe.. Breathe Meenu "

Meenu " Kho gaye mei usse.. I lost him, he never loved me I guess "

Teju was shocked to hear her, even though she have an idea about her and Jake, she never talked about it and now her tears were hurting teju. 

Teju broke the hug and wiped her tears " Sshhh... Calm down.. Calm down meenu.. You lost nothing.. It's Jake we r talking about.. He is complicated but he does love u girl.. We will talk about this "

Meenu nodded no crying hysterically
" he...he let me go.. He let me go teju"

Teju felt really bad and she hugged her " How dare he.. Mei uski muh Tod dungi.. How dare he hurt my sister.. I will deal with him.. Stop crying.. Be brave, you should have smack his head before coming here, tabhi akal aajata usko , kaminee bhai hai mera"

Meenu was quiet, she was better, teju made her lay down and patted her head " Sleep meenu, Sab theek hojayega "

Meenu slept in no time being exhausted and teju was thinking about what to do. 

Karan knocked on the door and teju opened the door slightly and let him in. 

Karan " what happen "

Teju " Jake happened "

She told whatever Meenu told and he sighed, Jake will never get into marriage, bcoz of his parents complicated marriage life. He is traumatized since childhood bcoz of  their broken marriage life and Meenu was well aware of it, this topic is quiet sensitive for him.

Karan " Fuck this, Papa was just telling me and sitesh mamu, someone is coming to see her this Sunday and she must have talk about this to him and the misunderstanding "

Teju " ab hum kya karei "

Karan " Pata nahi, he... His life is not like us. She is the only happiness in his life and now he is letting her go for her happiness. This is shit"

Teju " Let's think about it..  For now let her rest and you talk to Jake,  see if he is fine "

Karan " he is a bastard teju, his face will be blank and he would not share easily unless I blackmail him "

Teju chuckled when he cursed his own best friend and Karan left the place to talk to him. 

A day later, 

Everyone are at dining enjoying their lunch when papa k spoke " Meenu, are u okay with them coming over tomorrow "

Meenu looked blank for a second and nodded, she looked at her parents who were happy and that made her quiet guilty. 

Teju looked at her with pity and she smiled weakly, she didn't speak much after that and a day passed but her mood was still same, which was noticed by sitesh.

Sitesh " are u happy with that meenu?"

He asked unsure of why his niece is doing this when she clearly have someone in her heart. 

Meenu " jee mamu " she smiled and sitesh nodded his head in disbelief. 

Karan " papa, y not we meet the family at some other place apart from now.  It's been long since we planned a outing, y not we plan this like that "

Teju " how about theme park, mujhe to bohot pasand hai " she got excited and everyone chuckled. 

Mumma k " okay then, we will plan this theme park outing, satpal aap unko batatijiye "

Papa K " okay then I will inform them, it's going to be fun "

Karan " papa, apko 70 years hai, itna uchal kis baat ki.. As if you will go on rides "

Papa K " aiiii, mei old nahi hu.. I will go in all rides with my beti's "

Karan " haa haa dheklengee "

Papa K scoffed and teju giggled a long with everyone, but meenu stood up and left the place. 

Dadi " isko kya hogaya "

Sitesh " Kuch toh hogayaa " he whispered and looked at Karan who give sheepish grin. 

.....................................................................

Sunday,

Everyone got ready to go to theme park, the elders came out and waited for younger clan. 

Karan hugged teju from behind as she got ready in a cute outfit.

Karan " you look like a teenager " he kissed her cheeks from behind and she giggled. 

Teju " you also look okay " she eyed him who was dressed in casual, matching outfit with her and he snuggled his nose in her nape making her feel ticklish. 

Karan " achaaa bachu.. "

Teju " hahahaha.. Sunny.. Hah "

She turned to him and saw him with concern filled eyes " sab theek hoga na "

Karan nodded and kissed her forehead and she smiled, hugging him.

They walked downstairs and Meenu also came at the same time wearing a white jean with black short top. 

Teju  " You look beautiful meenu ,but one thing is missing.. " she spread her lips to smile.

Meenu " does it matter teju " she said and walked ahead leaving teju to sigh. 

They reached the theme park and teju jumped with excitement. 

Karan " I will go and get the tickets. Papa where are they? "

Papa K called someone and another car stopped by and a family of 5 stepped down.

Sitesh called someone and meenu looked at Jake who entered the place with shock.

Sitesh " Hey Jake.. Long time no see, how r u "

Jake " Good sir, I m glad to meet u as well "

Papa K " sunny u didn't tell that he is also coming "

Jake " sir, Karan didn't.. Sitesh sir called me for your protection.  "

Dadu looked at sitesh with scrutinized gaze and he shrugged.  Meenu was quiet, he looked at her for a fraction of second and walked away with Karan to get the tickets. 

Karan " How is the guy looking " he asked Jake who was quiet. 

Jake " who? "

Karan " that one.. He is meenu fiance"

Jake looked at him shocked and he whispered " She said yes? "

Karan nodded " She didn't said no "

Jake looked at him with a blank face and Karan was quiet . He grabbed the tickets and walked back , he looked at Jake " You let her go Jake..  She is not happy but she is doing this for our family "

Jake " She will be happy.. Time will change everything "

Karan " Your imagination " he scoffed and walked ahead, he was worried for his sister and his best friend. 

The family introduced each other and the elders walked ahead while talking and the younger clan followed them.

Karan " So Samar, that's your name right "

Samar nodded and Karan continued
" What's your profession?  Sorry we didn't get time to know your details through papa "

Samar " Oh that's fine sir, I own a chain of restaurants,  we r punjabians but settled in mumbai "

Karan " that's great "

Teju " what you expect from your life partner "

Samar smiled " Nothing, expectations hurts and I don't expect anything from her but I m ready to give anything for her. She will be my first priority over anything. I will give her everything she craves for, we will make a beautiful family "

His every heart hit someone direct and Samar looked at meenu who was quiet with no expression on her face.  She wasn't listening to him as her mind was filled with Jake thoughts. 

Teju " Thats great to hear.. Aage chale"

They joined the elders and the youngsters opted for a adventurous rides while the elders opted for smooth some.  They enjoy the stalls present over the park. 

Karan " Meenu, your favorite ride.. Come " he dragged her to the Dragon roller coaster and teju pulled Jake, she asked Samar to join along with his youngerr brother

Teju and Karan stood in pairs , Samar looked at meenu who hesitated to go alone.

Samar " if u don't mind, can i? " he asked politely and she nodded.  He smiled and stood with her, while Jake and other one stood. 

They settled on the seats and Meenu pulled the seat belt, but it got stuck and Samar adjusted hers and she thanked him politely. 

Samar " you have a beautiful voice "

Karan and teju looked at Jake who was annoyed now, he was controlling his anger. 

Karan helped teju and Jake looked at the little boy and helped him. Rahul, the little boy smiled at Jake and thanked him.

The ride begins and they all screamed when it reaches the upper point and swiped down in force, She was finally letting the sadness go, the ride was definitely making her crazy and she looked at Samar who was screaming for help, he was shouting and calling all God names making her laugh.  The ride end and she was laughing till now by his reaction. 

Teju was really surprised and she hugged meenu and Samar said
" Please smile like this, this suits you more "

Jake murmered " I wish I was the reason for it "

Karan smirked and they moved to next ride , elders joined them. Samar was talking something with meenu and she was replying to him politely. 

Karan " they look good " he said wantedly making Jake glare at him and walked ahead.

Teju smacked karan hand " What the hell are u doing..  We r supposed to make them together and here u r igniting the fuel "

Karan pulled her and nudged his nose with hers " oyee..He is very possessive and I m very sure he regret for letting her go.  He need to voice out. We will never force him for marriage but that doesnt mean he will hurt my sister like this, letting go is not a option teju"

Teju nodded and he kissed her cheeks and whispered,

" Pyaar mei shidat hona chahiye,
usko paane ki mazboot hona chahiye,
Usko kohne ki dar hona chahiye,
Usko apna banane ki fursat hona chahiye..  "

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 18.5K 45
A badboy billionaire, Karan kundrra's best friend was dying. Pratik prakash W's last wish was for Karan to take care and marry his sister to protect...
64.6K 6.4K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...
51.5K 4.6K 20
So this is my first time writing fan fiction, on TejRan. It'll be a combination of their real-life events and my imagination. The content of the sto...
95.9K 9.3K 46
Kismat ka khel !! Lovers - strangers - Lovers ??