ADAAVAT - E - ISHQ - TejRan's...

By santhiyasuresh

" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he... More

Prologue
1. Meet the families
2. Reporting to duty
3. Admist the dark
4. Encounter no. 1
5. Complicated love
6. Youuu shuttt up!
7. Fire between them
8. First kiss
9. Teju in trouble
10. Breaking news
11. Marriage?
12. Nanu's plan
13. Karan vs nanu
14. Tale begins
15 . Biwii hai meri
16. Keep it secret
17 . Who is Riya?
18. Storm hits hard
19. Tashan at peak
21. Punishments
22. Deep scar
23. Utsav Maharashtra
24. Fun at theme park
25. Let me go
26. Nani is sick
27. Separation
28. Truth
29. Neetu's Agony
30. Aftermath
31. Surprise
32. Star gazing and confession
33. Birthday special
34. Mission Ooty
35. Do or die, but never give up
36. Back to Mumbai
37. Take me as you want
38. Love at cafe
39. Punjab mei aapko swagat
40. Narazgi chodo
41. Red as tomato
42 - Mystery death investigation
43. Karwachauth
44. Kushnazeeb
45. On field investigation
46. Morning sickness
47. Forensic reports
48. Justice
49. Underarrest
50. Happy moments
51. Engagement
52. Rain dance and scoldings
53. Haat ka rangg
54. You and me? no, its Us :)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
New story update

20. Dur raho Mujhse

2K 311 116
By santhiyasuresh

Karan " I m sorry for hiding about riya, I waited for the right time but everything collapsed, but your words, I m hurt , I need some time tejasswi.. For me trust is more important and you clearly don't trust me.. Lets give it a break "

Teju slapped him and he looked at her with shock  and she pulled him by his collar and his hands moved to her waist in reflex.

Teju " Punish me all you want, but don't dare to say that word.. Karan, we r not lovers, we r husband and wife karan, aur ye kya breakup breakup lagakar rakha hai.. " her voice choked and he was almost done with the fight but then remembered her words.

Karan grabbed her jaws and looked into his eyes " Nafrat kartiho na Mujhse.. Boli thi na kal.. Phir Kyu rehna mere saath.. Chod de Mereko"

Teju " Chahke bhi nahi karsakte nafrat aapse, pasand aane lagi aap mujhe.. " she whispered right at his face

He smirked evilly " Kabse ? Jabse pata chala ki Riya kon? Aur pata chala ki tere office kaam pe mei kuch nahi kiya tabse"

Teju " Aise nahi hai Karan.. Please listen to me " 

He left her with a jerk " You listened to me? I was also begging to you to listen to me. Tab suni meri baat "

Teju " Karan... I know... I acted impulsive, I should have let you speak..aapko uss chudail ki sath dheke dimag fattgaye isiliye aise react kiya meine "

He crossed his arms " fair enough.. I was also wrong in that "

He leaned into her and looked into her eyes, his eyes was scary to her but she was strong " You really thought that I planned that hotel incident "

She gulped, she was so wrong in thinking that way but her mind was completely fazed with everything and she was over thinking that moment.

Karan " Tell me honestly, y did this even come to your mind. You thought I did that , am I that cheap ? You think I will stoop that low for a revenge.. Ek ladki ka izzat se khelungi? Yahi socha tumne  mere baremei " he stepped back and looked at her with tears, she felt vulnerable looking at his hurt filled eyes. 

Karan " pata bhi hai tume how restless and anxious I was, for your safety after the video , I didn't concentrate on anything other than you for those 4 days.  Pagalo ki tarah tume dundrahe thi when your grandfather took her somewhere, I was so scared that every second I was crying for your safety, praying to good to keep you safe. If , all I wanted was revenge, then y the fuck will I marry you dammit , I would have let you suffer and seeing you behind the bars in narcotics case would be worst than marriage for you, isn't it.. itna bhi nahi socha tumne voh sab accusations mujhpar dalne se phele"

She nodded no crying and tried to hold his hand but He pushed her and tried walking to the stairs but she hugged him from back.

Teju " I know sorry won't be enough, but please don't leave me.. Karan, aapko pata haina.. I m idiot, aap bulate haina Mujhe idiot journalist, I am very wrong.. Please forgive me this time.. This will never happen again, I will do anything for your forgiveness "

Karan " dur raho Mujhse that's better for you and me... Jahan trust nahi vahan kuch bhi nahi "

Teju " So you are also leaving me alone like my mother and father? " she whispered with her choked voice and he didn't say anything, entered their room and pushed the vase in anger which was broken in pieces.

He stood under the shower and her teary eyes were flashing infront of his eyes and he felt terrible. 

Karan pov " Y can't i take her off my mind.. Her tears affect me more than anything, but how can I easily forget the allegations she put on me, what the hell am I supposed to do now , how the hell I will stay away from her..what if she really leave me?" 

He changed his dress and came out only to see her picking the broken pieces of the vase. Her face was dried with tears and he felt as someone pinched his heart. 

Teju looked at him and didn't said anything, her fingers pricked with the piece and he was immediately by her side. 

Karan " What r u doing.. Leave it.. It's bleeding "

Teju " that's okay.. It doesn't pain anymore " she said meekly and he sighed, she took over the pieces and left the room.

The night was quiet and no one spoke after that, he layed on the bed quietly and waited for her to return but it's been more than a hour , he stepped out of the bed and looked around for her.

She was sitting in the garden, looking up at the sky and he stood in a distance. She was eating ice-cream at this hour and he pretty knows that she is stressed and her eating habits are aware by him.

Karan " Yahan kya kar raheho " his voice was hoarse and she looked back, but didn't said anything and turned back again.

He stepped closer " it's freaking chill and you are sitting here with ice-cream, come inside and sleep, you will catch cold "

Teju " I will take care of myself Karan... Aap jaye sojaye, you must be exhausted "

Karan " if u know I m exhausted, then y r u doing this "

Teju " I m just doing what u told me..apne bola dur raho..  Aur mei wahi kar rahe hu.. Aap jaiye " 

Karan " I didn't sleep yesterday the whole day Teja and you are irritating me now.. Just come and sleep "

Teju stood up in anger " I m irritating you, seriously, I m doing what you want me to do and isme bhi aapko taqleef hai, like what should I even do.. Do I look like I slept well yesterday, mei bhi nahi soye thi puri raat bcoz I was thinking about you, I was worried for you and you think it's funny, you want me to stay away right.. You are also leaving me like them right, then leave... Don't do this care and all.. I know how to take care of myself, have been doing that since long , so please leave "

Karan murmered " leave my foot "

He lifted her in his arms and she was shouting and throwing her legs. 

Karan " chup.. Someone will think that I'm harassing you.. Shut up or else I know how to do "

She didn't say anything and looked away from his face and he controlled his urge to bite her puffed cheek ..

Sitesh and smi looked at them with disbelief , hiding behind the wall
" Inka kuch nahi hosakta "

Sitesh " I think he is bipolar "

Smi " just like his mamu " she smirked and he fake glared at her. 

Smi " aur kya.. Bipolar.. Seriously.. We all know sunny, he never forgive anyone easily, it's misshh this time infront of him and she is the only one with whom he can't stay angry longer"

Sitesh nodded " I so wanted to smack his head when he asked her to stay away, like hell on earth, he will do that "

Smi " I just wanted to laugh at that time " she laughed and Sitesh eyes stuck on her laugh, it's been years of their togetherness but her laugh always calm his soul. 

He picked her in his arms and she looked at him shocked, he smirked
" what, Karan mamu also need his wife to sleep.. Chalo "

Karan thrower her in bad and she glared him and was about to step away, but he hovered and caged her in his arms.

Teju " what are u doing "

Karan " Sleep teju, I m really tired.."

Teju " so you sleep.. I m not sleeping with you when you don't want to live with me, dur rahungi abse" she didn't miss that deep frown on his face and his eyes were really drooping. 

Karan "  go anywhere tomorrow, now shut and sleep " he said and pulled her closer.

Teju " You will choke me like this "

Karan " Get used to it " he whispered in his sleep

Teju " arrogant " she murmured and he didn't say anything.  She smiled looking at his face and when he felt deep asleep, she kissed his forehead. 

Teju " I m sorry, I know I have hurt u alot and I will make it up for you. I have started liking you Karan and I will not leave you , push me all you want, bcoz I know you will pull me more closer the next minute "

She slept snuggling to him, they both drifted to sleep.

.....................................................................

The next morning, he woke up to an empty bed and sat upright, all incidents rewined in his mind and he felt so stupid infront of her.

How can he just ask her to stay away and same time, sleep cuddling her? What was he thinking while picking her up?  Only she have this control on him and he can't help it. 

His eyes wandered around for his wife but she was no where, he freshnup and stepped down stairs only to see his wife crying to his mother.

Teju " I m really sorry maa, please forgive me.. Mujhse galti huye, please don't hate me.. I can't bear that, I can't even meet your eyes, I didn't mean anything, that day was messed up in my mind ,but that doesn't justify my words.. Aap maaf karenge na mujhe"

Her tears were flowing and mumma was telling her to calm down but it didn't reach her ears.

Mumma k " Stop crying teju, I am not angry at you dear. I was hurt but not now.. Galti dono tarf se, lets look past it now.  Don't cry bachaa "

She looked at Karan worried and he blinked his eyes, he signalled sitesh to handle her, sitesh signalled him to go instead making Karan roll his eyes. 

Karan " zeher nigalo, phir maafi maango.. Yeh sahi hai, ridiculous " It came out harsh than he meant and immediately regretted as her tears were flowing like falls now. 

She didn't say anything but the whole family was now glaring at him, he looked at her who stood up and wiped her tears.

Teju "I... I... M sorry... "

She left the house crying and they all looked at her worried, smirti ran after her and dadu hit Karan with his walking stick. 

Dadu " if u again be harsh with her, I will really make her stay away from you.. Don't forget she is my granddaughter  "

Karan looked at sitesh who didnt said anything and walked away, if it was any other man,  he would never like someone be having that way with his daughter but this man was quiet, bcoz he love Karan equal to his daughter.

.....................................................................

Teju was quiet the whole day, she didn't said anything and anvi was also worried for her. 

Smi called teju, but anvi picked the call as teju was busy with someone regarding work.  .

Smi " Hello, teju "

Anvi " Aunty, it's me anvi. She is busy"

Smi " hi beta.. Did she had her lunch"

Anvi " Nahi..i asked her to eat but she denied, bolrahe hai, mood nahi.. Blah blah and she also opted for night shift today, did anything happened "

Smi sighed " She didn't even had her breakfast, ye ladki.. Kya karu mei "

Anvi " oh God.. I will try again to make her eat.. This girl really don't listen to anyone.. Uski nanu hi theek iskeliye..she is now out for work, let her come, I will make her eat "

Smi chuckled and cut the call, she held sitesh hands.

" She is doing night shift today, may come late and she didn't have anything. I asked anvi to look after "

Sitesh nodded and everyone sighed, he also didn't have anything from morning bcoz she left without having her breakfast and knowing him, he won't eat lunch too. 

Sitesh " Don't tell him that she didn't have lunch, at least let him eat his food "

They nodded and Karan was in his room, it was a off day for him. He picked his mobile and called someone. 

"Did she had anything? "

" No sir "

" what do you mean by no?  I told u to take care of her "

" I m insisting her from morning but she is overworking and was running here and there.. She is stressed "

" Where is she now "

" Off to bandra for some interview "

" exact location? "

" I will text you after enquiring about it"

" fast!"

He cut the call and sighed, he was angry at her for doing this to him.

Karan took his keys and left the house. 

Papa K " now where is he going "

Mumma K smirked " To where his appetite is "

.....................................................................

Precap  -

" Dur rahogi Mujhse?  Mijhse dur? " his tone was low and furious

" you told me to stay away " she whispered being intimidated by him standing closer to her

" as if u listen to me everytime.. You nasty brat " he cupped her neck with his long hands and she breathed heavily

" You deserve punishment " he whispered on her lips and she moaned at the sensation and was eager to their kiss. 

" Say what u said that day tejuu" he said and she wondered to what he was saying, he leaned to her ears

" Will you bear my punishments, like all my way? " he sucked her earlobee

She nodded yes " punish me like all you want karan "

She was pinned to the wall and her lips were smashed by his......

.....................................................................

Hiyaaaa  I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 5K 43
Book 1 of the Destined Series Away from the crowd in the corner of the place, stood a man dressed up in a proper traditional look with a bottle in h...
242K 18.5K 45
A badboy billionaire, Karan kundrra's best friend was dying. Pratik prakash W's last wish was for Karan to take care and marry his sister to protect...
95.6K 9.3K 46
Kismat ka khel !! Lovers - strangers - Lovers ??
149K 16.9K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...