ADAAVAT - E - ISHQ - TejRan's...

Av santhiyasuresh

" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he... Mer

Prologue
1. Meet the families
2. Reporting to duty
3. Admist the dark
4. Encounter no. 1
5. Complicated love
6. Youuu shuttt up!
7. Fire between them
8. First kiss
9. Teju in trouble
10. Breaking news
11. Marriage?
12. Nanu's plan
13. Karan vs nanu
14. Tale begins
15 . Biwii hai meri
16. Keep it secret
17 . Who is Riya?
19. Tashan at peak
20. Dur raho Mujhse
21. Punishments
22. Deep scar
23. Utsav Maharashtra
24. Fun at theme park
25. Let me go
26. Nani is sick
27. Separation
28. Truth
29. Neetu's Agony
30. Aftermath
31. Surprise
32. Star gazing and confession
33. Birthday special
34. Mission Ooty
35. Do or die, but never give up
36. Back to Mumbai
37. Take me as you want
38. Love at cafe
39. Punjab mei aapko swagat
40. Narazgi chodo
41. Red as tomato
42 - Mystery death investigation
43. Karwachauth
44. Kushnazeeb
45. On field investigation
46. Morning sickness
47. Forensic reports
48. Justice
49. Underarrest
50. Happy moments
51. Engagement
52. Rain dance and scoldings
53. Haat ka rangg
54. You and me? no, its Us :)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

18. Storm hits hard

1.7K 290 89
Av santhiyasuresh

The next day, he was up before her and left to his office and she wake up after sometime. 

She frowned about why he left early but then chucked thinking it must be his work.  Her mobile pinged with the notification and she opened it to see his message. 

Police 😤 " Sweet morning mish, kal ka case aaj follow karna hai, so I left early from home.  Take care and yeah, go to your office and discuss about your work, let me know if you need my help my idiot journalist "

Teju " no sweet morning for you since you left early and yes, I m planning to go office today, will let u know the details once I meet the.. Bye take care "

She replied him and the day started on a good note to her.  She spend sometime with the family and head to her officer.  She was very nervous while stepping inside. 

She felt awkward by the way everyone are looking at her and anvi took her in a warm hug. 

Anvi " It feels so good to see you back teju, this place missed you "

Teju " Don't be happy much anvi,  I have to meet the CCO and his decision with be final "

Anvi " Let's hope for a good revision from him, don't know subha se, parvati and akash sir is with CCO "

Teju nodded and she walked to the front desk and waited till she gets permission from the CCO.  The receptionist give her a green signal and she walked in taking a deep breath. 

CCO " any reason for your long uninformed leave Ms Tejasswi?"

Teju " I.. I m sorry sir.. The situation was paranoid and It was unexpected for me, I couldn't know how to handle it and I needed an escape.  It's my fault, I should have informed me, it's not good and I apologize from my heart and it won't be repeated but I do deserve a chance I think.  Please "

The room was quiet and she looked at akash who was having a smile and she calmed a bit, CCO thought for while and nodded. 

CCO " Go and finish the pending work and I m removing you from works related to Mr Kundrra, let Shyam handle that and you are free to do anything else than that "

Teju nodded " Chief, a request, can I be off camera for a while, I will do the rest of editing and article framing works "

CCO " you r investigative journalist and you can't fear cameras, Doing back office works will degrade your designated and your profile, focus and do what you r here for.. Now you may go "

She left muttering a small thank you and took a huge breath of sigh. She walked to anvi who was happy seeing her smile.

Anvi " Finally, thank God chief didn't listen to that witch, she was constantly bitching about you all these days "

Teju " Using the opportunity I guess.  That's fine, mistake is mine and I have to repent it.  "

Anvi nodded and her eyes turned mischievous " So how is it going with bhai, batao batao.. How was the wedding night "

Teju looked at her wide eyed and slapped her arms " Chup.. Kaise baatei kar raheho "

Anvi " you mean nothing happens.. Shit, what a life "

Teju " Muh band karo anvi "

Anvi  " On a serious note.. Are u really happy with this marriage.. I was shocked when u said yes "

Teju chuckled " Karan said the same thing "

Anvi " teju "

Teju " I don't know anvi, if u ask me I am happy? Yes I am.. The family is amazing and they all love me so much and it's overwhelming to see their love for me.  And if u ask about my couple life,  it's... It's good.. Like.. I don't know how to say.. Till some days ago I hated the existence of that man but today it feels like, I m seeing a different him.  He is not the way he portrays. He is gentle, he reason his actions and he is always thinking about my safety.  It all feels new to me why it comes from him but I opted for it.  I can't be childish in my marriage. He asked my opinion before tieing the knot and I said yes, so I have to change and accept the change of him as well. "

Anvi " But what made u say yes without even thinking about this? I know you r not a person to take a step like that teju "

Teju " What else I could have done when my grandfather is ready to marry me off to someone who is already married and have 2 kids and he is womanizer "

Anvi was shocked " kyaa.. That man.. Laxman, seriously "

Teju nodded " I.. Got to know this after karan stopped the wedding, I m not sure if nanu knows the truth but I heard someone telling this to other person and how the freak I could quiet.  And I was sure if its not laxman, then he would get me married to someone like him just to satisfy his ego. Remember, Ek alliance leke aaye unone.. We know who the guy is.  I can't let my other half lifetime with a person who is conservative and stupid "

Anvi " So u decided to marry Karan sir and he was an escape option for you "

Teju bite her lips " dont say like that, I was not thinking about our marriage but I also can't deny the attraction i felt for him. It feels good when he is with me and I just chosed what my heart wants "

Anvi smiled " So now you don't hate him "

Teju " Hayee pati hai mera.. Kaisa nafrat karu.. ram ram " she said dramatically making anvi laugh. 

Anvi " You both are destined to be together I guess and that's the reason everything happened "

Teju " I don't know what destiny wants but we both are complicated "

Anvi " thats trueee "

She laughed and they both resumed their work. 

It was late evening when she finished her work, inbetween the day she called mumma k to talk and inform them about her rejoining and texted Karan who didn't reply. 

Teju thought for a while and decided to go for shopping, she want to buy something for everyone at home. 

She walked inside the mall and anvi accompanied her, they strolled inside the shops and bought different things. 

She stopped when her eyes fell on a similar person, her dear husband , she was about to call him when his arms were held by another girl which made teju frown.

Teju " Thats Karan right?  Or I am imagining ?"

Anvi looked at the direction she pointed out and it was indeed Karan who was in casuals and wearing a hoodie, he was looking different so that people couldn't recognize him.

Anvi "hmm... Yes... Thats hi... "

Even before she could complete, teju walked to him and patted his back. 

.....................................................................

Karan was so done with the day, he was wrapping up the kidnap case, the accused have been surrendered infront of the majestrate and have sentence to jail.

He looked at his mobile and thought to surprise teju by picking her up, suddenly riya called him making him groan. 

Riya " Hey Karan, guess where am i? "

Karan " how will I know " he asked cordial, he don't want to entertain her but the file was important for him and the team to put the Ex central minister behind bars. 

Riya " I m in mumbai "

He choked the water and looked shocked " Whattttt... what r u doing here "

Riya " I came to meet you.. Aren't you happy baby "

He want to smash his head somewhere and he said " No no, I m eager to meet you "

Riya " and I have a surprise for you.. Baba asked me about you and he wanted to meet you "

Karan sucked in a deep breath, this was the day he was waiting for, the day he meet him, he will be under his custody.

Karan " Ofc, sure, we will meet him soon , I m also looking forward to see him "

Riya " that's great, now come to infinity Mall, I m waiting for you.. Let's do some shopping and we will go meet my father tomo "

Karan groaned " yes.. I m coming "

He reached his team place and informed them about the plan and Jake laughed at his reactions. 

Jake " If teju get to know, she will kick your ass for sure. You will be sleeping in guest room for next one year "

Karan made a crying face and head to the mall, does he have a choice, no.

He met her and she hugged him, he gently pushed her without her getting any doubts and they both settled in cafe. She was talking nonstop and he was in different world thinking about teju.

Karan " It's getting late, let's go "

Riya " y do u look disinterested baby.. You want me to calm you "

She tried touching his arms and he laughed nervously nodding no, he was feeling disgusted with the touch and he felt someone tapping his back. 

He turned to see and his eyes came out of socket seeing teju in front of him and he felt no words coming from his mouth. 

Teju " Care to explain ? "

Riya looked at her keenly " who are you... Oh wait.. You r the same girl with him in the video right, what r u doing here... Karan, what is she doing here? "

Teju " and may I know who are u Ms."

She was flaring in anger and he could see her face turning red. He tried to intervene.

Riya " I m his girlfriend "

Teju's eyes turned towards him and he nodded no, he wanted to say the truth but the situation is not right. 

Teju " Ohhh.. Then who I am "

Riya " excuse me, he called you girlfriend to save you from the media, don't fly just bcoz he called u that. When the news will go off,  everything will be fine and we will also announce our relationship by then, right Karan "

Teju expected him to say no and she looked at him with hope, he shook his head and riya nudged him to say yes.

Karan " Riya, stop.. You leave.. You both are attracting unnecessary attention. Just now the news faded and I don't want another one to begin. I will call you.  If people see us together, then it's a mess again... Leave "

Riya " But karan "

Karan "  Try to understand, we will meet your father and everything will be alright then.. Go "

Before riya, teju left the place and she was so angry, she did trust him and want him to speak about their relationship but all went in vain. 

Riya left and anvi followed teju who was crying by now.  Karan ran behind teju who was already inside a cab and the car started before he could reach.

He reached their home just after her and held her hand which she throwed off.

Karan " teja, listen to me "

Teju " keep your explanation to yourself " 

Karan " It's now like that..  Riya is "

Teju " Your girlfriend, I know "

Everyone eyes widen when she said that, they r now in the living room where everyone are present.

Karan " she is not my girlfriend and it's all act "

Teju " yes like I will believe that.. She was all on you and you call it act. So who is acting, you or her ? Tell me Karan "

Karan " she is "

Teju " you know what.. I understand now.. You are not acting to her, but me.. All this is acting, she was your love right, then y did you marry me "

Karan " You r taking it all wrong, give me a chance to explain"

Teju " I m taking it wrong.. Wow.. First u marry me, then denies to announce it and I came to know that you and my family have a back story and then this girl friend, I m taking it wrong.. Yes... Waise, is this all a revenge? Against me and my grandfather? Is it?"

He looked at her shocked like from where did it come and the others just sighed at their fight. 

Karan " What "

Teju " Surprised that I got it already.  So that fake narcotic incident, I should have doubted before that how the records were on your name, then the video, the marriage, was it all part of your revenge.. You married me to insult my grand father and it happened, now you will meet that girls father and happily marry her.  I m just Bait right, what am I for you Karan, a doll to play with,  what r u trying to do, play with my emotions, my dignity.. I m not a fucking sl"

" Shuttttttt up " he roared and everyone shivered including her.

Dadu " Karan " he said in Low voice

Karan " How could you even think about me like that.. Is that how much u trust me.. I thought we r over that revenge thing.. I freaking told you that you r never a part of it but still u thought that I used u as a bait. You think so loww of me tejasswii "

Him calling her tejasswi twisted something in her heart but she was into her anger zone. He was no less, she doubted his intentions for her and that was more for him to hear and he was hurt.

Teju " I m the one who was roaming with other men at the third day of my marriage right, now blame it on me "

Karan " I had fucking reasons dammit and but you know what, you don't deserve to hear it. You don't deserve. Think all you want, think however low you want about me, I don't care "

He turned to leave the place as he can't stand there longer, he need some alone time.  He turned when she said,

Teju " Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. 

" Mujhe bhi " he said looking straight into her eyes and her heart twisted with hurt.

what was she expecting from him?  love? out of all people, from him who is a stone hearted person dressed up in a police uniform. 

He punched the wall after coming out, her words were ringing in his ears , what was he expecting ? Respect? from an arrogant journalist like her, who will do anything to bring him down with her words.

The house was on pin drop silence as she left to room and he left outside, dadu dadi looked at each other and sat down in worried face. 

Sitesh " Papa, sunny is not wrong here, I am . It's work related. Riya is "

He shared the story of Riya.  Her father is a ex central minister who was under ground from months, there  are many criminal cases on him and importantly a corruption case on the products to be given to army.  They have been looking for him for long, but couldn't trace anything.  And that same time,  they came to know about Riya's obsession with Karan. She is a psych and they used this opportunity. It was sitesh idea to get the minister and Karan was nt okay with it, but eventually to get the culprit he agreed but always maintained his distance with her. 

Smi " Hey bhagwan, sitesh.. How could you come up with baseless idea like this. Why didn't we know about this? At least he should have told mish"

Sitesh " He was about to. He also didnt wanted it to be this way.  I guess he is meeting riya father tomorrow and it will be the last day for him, Karan will take him to his custody and the drama ends.  We didn't think it will take a turn like this "

Papa K " and now both are hurt "

Dadi " Teju shouldnt have said that "

Dadu " she was also hurt and angry "

Meenu " baapre.. Dono zeher hai, they utter shit in anger.  Aur ye kya nafrat hai apse.. Ghandaa.. Stupid people "

Sitesh " I will talk to teju "

Dadu " no sitesh.. It's between.. U can't meddle between them in everything.  Let him handle this. Kal news dheke she will understand "

Everyone nodded and mumma k was worried. She never saw Karan this much angry with family, he didn't scream but his low tone was enough to make everyone shiver and he never look back at people who dont trust him. 

Papa K " zyada mat socho.  He will be fine.. Look after teju, she need you "

Mumma k " Smi will take care.. Mei bhi toh hurt hu satpal ji.,she questioned my upbringing in seconds like that , but i am not angry, I will be fine.  "

Papa K sighed and they all understand that karan is at fault but teju also lose her words in anger and importantly both didn't mind to keep it personal. They better learn it from here.. 

Words are sharper than sword,  the cut never heals.
.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

SANTHIYA SURESH

PS. No second update today 🤣kal pakka karungi..

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

13K 1.3K 18
"π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ•  𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•žπ•– π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕀. π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ• ...
51.2K 4.6K 20
So this is my first time writing fan fiction, on TejRan. It'll be a combination of their real-life events and my imagination. The content of the sto...
205K 24.8K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❀️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
89.6K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...