ADAAVAT - E - ISHQ - TejRan's...

By santhiyasuresh

" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he... More

Prologue
1. Meet the families
2. Reporting to duty
3. Admist the dark
4. Encounter no. 1
5. Complicated love
6. Youuu shuttt up!
7. Fire between them
8. First kiss
9. Teju in trouble
10. Breaking news
11. Marriage?
12. Nanu's plan
13. Karan vs nanu
14. Tale begins
16. Keep it secret
17 . Who is Riya?
18. Storm hits hard
19. Tashan at peak
20. Dur raho Mujhse
21. Punishments
22. Deep scar
23. Utsav Maharashtra
24. Fun at theme park
25. Let me go
26. Nani is sick
27. Separation
28. Truth
29. Neetu's Agony
30. Aftermath
31. Surprise
32. Star gazing and confession
33. Birthday special
34. Mission Ooty
35. Do or die, but never give up
36. Back to Mumbai
37. Take me as you want
38. Love at cafe
39. Punjab mei aapko swagat
40. Narazgi chodo
41. Red as tomato
42 - Mystery death investigation
43. Karwachauth
44. Kushnazeeb
45. On field investigation
46. Morning sickness
47. Forensic reports
48. Justice
49. Underarrest
50. Happy moments
51. Engagement
52. Rain dance and scoldings
53. Haat ka rangg
54. You and me? no, its Us :)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
New story update

15 . Biwii hai meri

2.3K 323 79
By santhiyasuresh

The wedding happened and the couple stood up to take blessings from the elders. She moved to her nanu and nani, Karan was tagged along with her bcoz of the gadbandhan. 

Teju " nanu..nanimaa..  I know you are upset wit me and I have nothing to justify myself.  I can't ignore the family which love me like this and I just hope you will understand me and them soon. " she looked back at the big kundrra family who was having a smile as they nodded at her. 

Nanu " you made a terrible mistake. Your mother also went against me for her love and atlast she left us,  we didn't even get to see her face for one last time and today u r repeating the same tejasswi. Never once I thought bad for you, all I wanted was to protect you from them, ab inki revenge mei tum fasgaye, i didn't wanted that to happen. You r saying you feel safe with them right?  Just wait until they show their real face, then u will remember me and my words " he walked away leaving a confused teja behind and Nani touched her cheeks. 

Nani " I never hated your mother and will never hate you too.  All I want was your happiness, if that lies in him, I m happy.  I know ye shaadi tum nahi chahti  kyuki tume usse pyaar hai, balki tum uske sath safe feel karte ho. Teju, sometimes more than love, these little things matter in relationships and I hope you will understand that and keep it in mind. They r not bad like how your nanu was saying. He fail to discriminate the good and bad things in past and even now and he would never understand even if I say to him. Never give up on your marriage life, you r tied to him forever , remember that "

Teju nodded and Nani walked to Karan , she smiled at him and patted his cheeks before walking to her husband who just left the venue. 

Teju walked back with Karan and Sitesh stepped forward to wipe her tears.  She was still confused with her nanu words " what revenge and how would he know them, y does he was always against the kundrras , whats the story behind their rivalry "

Sitesh " Karan take her to the room, you both rest for sometime and we will leave in a hour. Mei khana bhejwadeti hu "

Karan nodded and held teju hands, she walked with him without saying anything and he easily understood that her nanu words are affecting her. 

Karan " If you want you can change, we need to travel for 4 hours and it might be difficult for you with this dress and jewels "

She didn't say anything and he sighed, he walked to her and made her look at him, that's when she came back from her thinking session.

Teju " kyaaa.. Sorry.. Were you telling something, I was zone out "

He nodded "I was telling you look like Anabelle " he bite back the laugh seeing her reaction which turned from " oh to how dare you ".

She smacked his chest " How dare you.. Aapke aankhei kharab hai, aapna, you r a monster. Go and find someone who is beautiful for you.. Aapke saath to mujhe rehna hi nahi.."

He was laughing at her attempts of beating him and he pulled her hands behind her back and kissed her tip of nose making her ranting stop. 

Teju " Y do u always irritate me "

Karan " it's my Janam zid haq "

Teju " as if you know me from birth "

Karan in mind " yes my mish, I know you since your birth, you forgot me "

He didn't say anything and pulled her in a warm which was needed for her. 

Karan " what r u thinking "

Teju " I don't know.. Nanu's words are so twisted, he said revenge but y would you wanted a revenge from him and y does he hates you all.. I know you and your family from just a month ago and y this sudden hatred towards you. I agree I did something against him , but y does his all anger was shifted to you.  It's too confusing and he always stares at baba like he would kill him any moment.. All this is draining me mentally Karan "

She leaned on his chest and he patted her head slowly " I know it's exhausting to be kept in dark but there are lot of things.  Just know that your nanu did something which made certain life hell in kundrras and wayankangars. Everyone in the household were traumatized after that and you will know about everything soon. "

Teju " so he thinks that you r taking revenge on me by marrying me "

He nodded keeping his chin on her head and she sighed. 

She looked at him from his chest " So is that all a part of revenge karan "

He bent to her forehead and kissed her forehead for a long time " You were never a part of any revenge my mishhh, I just want to take you where u belong and you belong to my family, our family , please don't ask me anything else , I m not the one to tell you baby "

She nodded and kept quiet, she didn't become investigative journalist just like that, she is very good at observing her surroundings, she have been noticing that Cold War between her nanu and all men of her in laws. She also heard dadu saying sitesh to be careful with everything. She knew there is a big mystery she need to unfold, all she prays for is, that doesn't break her and Karan relation.

Karan pulled apart " take rest "

She whined losing the warmth and pulled him back again and he looked at her surprised " oyeee, aren't you getting fond of me much "

Teju nodded no " I still don't like you "

He chuckled " but want to cuddle me like this "

Teju " Hmmm it feels good " she murmered and he walked along with her infront of the mirror. 

Karan " You need to change Mish "

He kissed her on top of head and she nodded.  He walked outside to let her change freely and she smiled. 

Teju " ye itna bhi bura nahi hai " she chuckled to herself and changed the dress into simple comfortable red dress.

Karan walked to sitesh after changing in another room who was talking over call to someone and he signalled him to follow.

He entered the room where his parents and dadu dadi were present. 

Karan " She noticed the Cold War, she asked me about her nanu words "

Dadi " what did you replied to her "

Karan " I just told her, her nanu did something that affected us and he thought we r taking revenge by marrying her but that's not the truth "

Dadu " We need to tell her the truth soon. She will be more hurt if she learned from anyone else, and we can't always stop Kalyan from saying her, or manipulating her "

Karan rubbed his face " mamu, I m keeping quiet bcoz its your place to tell her , but I won't tolerate any misunderstanding between us bcoz of that , har baar uske aakhne ki samne jhut nahi bolsaktahu.."

Sitesh " Kabse uske fikar hone lagi tume " he asked wanting to know his real intentions for her. 

Karan " you know it better mamu.. Biwi hai meri, She means everything to me and I won't think a minute to kill someone who hurt her "  his low voice was nothing new for the family as they are used to it but there is one more person who heard it and she felt her breath hitched when he said that. 

He walked out and saw her standing, he raised his eyebrow and she nodded no and gave him his mobile which he left in the room.

Karan " any call came? "

She nodded no " I just saw it.. "

The family came out hearing her voice and smi smiled at her.

Smi " You look beautiful baby girl " she kissed her forehead and teju smiled hugging her back. 

Karan " And do I look like monkey? Y no compliments for me "

Teju " Itna Sach nahi bolte hai patidev"

Karan " youuuuuu " he inched closer and sitesh pulled him back by his collar and whispered " Stay away from my daughter for now and be in control till you r here "

Karan rolled his eyes and they all decided to leave. She looked towards the house where her nanu was staying, she was about to take a step but Karan held her hands. 

Karan " Not now.  We will come back later if u want.  He would say something that will hurt you "

Teju eyes brimmed with tears " I... They.. are my family Karan, it's.. They.. raised me.. Loved me.. And given their everything for me in this 26 years.. I.. Can't leave just like that "

Sitesh blinked his eyes at Karan and he left her hand, she walked to the door and knocked but they didn't open. She leans on the door.

Teju " nanu, Nanimaa.. Humm..hum log nikalrahe hai, aap..you wont say bye to me.. Meri bidaai nahi karogi..nani maa aap bhi nahi milogi.. I m sorry nanu.. Please talk to me once, nanimaaa "

Karan couldn't see her tears as they started flowing, he walked to her and pulled her for a hug. He was never expressive one but with her unknowingly he is letting his emotions out and that's dangerous, yet he doesn't care. 

Karan " enough mishhh, they r angry now. We will meet them soon "

She nodded wiping her tears and they settled in car driving towards Mumbai. 

He got a couple of calls from the department side about his progress and some official calls to his team who left after the wedding as their presence was necessary in Mumbai. 

Karan " Yes, take him to our place and I will see him tomorrow morning. We need to fasten up. Jitna jaldi ye kaam khatam karenge, we will get back to Punjab and be at peace "

She chuckled at his desperation to leave Mumbai, she knew he don't like this city.

He looked at her after ending the call and raised his eyebrows " Whats funny Mrs. Kundrra "

She rolled her eyes " Y you don't like Mumbai "

Karan " Bcoz that city is nothing but a mess according to me "

Teju nodded no " Mumbai is a happening city, you would never see it dark, the lights always shone bright in the city even in midnight.  One part of crimes doesn't make the city a bad one, I agree it's a mess but it's beautiful in its own side as well.  You have just been behind the criminal and the places, so you failed to see the other side of Mumbai , once u come across it, you will love it " she turned to the window and lower the glass, and enjoyed the breeze that touched her skin.

Karan " so will u take me? "

She looked at him frowning and he repeated " You will take me around Mumbai beautiful places, I want to explore it with you "

She smiled widely " sachiii? "

He nodded and she replied " then get ready to explore the beautiful city with a beautiful girl "

He bite his inner cheeks " Teju,  I said I will go with you, then where did the beautiful girl come "

She glared at him and smacked his arms before getting back to her sight seeing session and he laughed, she couldn't stop that smile coming on her lips. 

The journey was long, she fell asleep in the middle and he placed her head carefully on his shoulder and wrapped arms protectively. They reached Mumbai when it was 3in the morning and everyone were quiet sleepy.

He woke her up who looked at him with her doe shaped eyes, forgetting where she is and then realization hit her when she saw a new house infront of her. 

The next few minutes passed by her doing the rituals entering the in laws house and he picked her up taking her to the room later. She was too sleepy to question him. 

Sitesh was finally at peace seeing his princess at his home and that was clearly evident on his face , which was not missed by smirti.

Smi " I love that smile on your face sitesh..feels like our old Sitesh is finally back, whom we lost along with neetu ",  he didn't say anything but pulled her for a side hug as they headed to their room. 

Karan dropped teju on the bed and removed her accessories, he looked at his wife who was sinfully hot and he wish to do many things with her.

Karan " meri biwi" he said before settling beside her and kissed her forehead, she immediately snuggled to him and he smiled. 

Karan chuckled " The chaotic mess of my life, but my peace too "

.....................................................................

Hiyaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story.

Thank you so much for all the love and support

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
1.8M 70.6K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
51.3K 4.6K 20
So this is my first time writing fan fiction, on TejRan. It'll be a combination of their real-life events and my imagination. The content of the sto...
149K 16.9K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...