ADAAVAT - E - ISHQ - TejRan's...

By santhiyasuresh

" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he... More

Prologue
1. Meet the families
2. Reporting to duty
3. Admist the dark
4. Encounter no. 1
5. Complicated love
6. Youuu shuttt up!
7. Fire between them
8. First kiss
9. Teju in trouble
10. Breaking news
11. Marriage?
12. Nanu's plan
14. Tale begins
15 . Biwii hai meri
16. Keep it secret
17 . Who is Riya?
18. Storm hits hard
19. Tashan at peak
20. Dur raho Mujhse
21. Punishments
22. Deep scar
23. Utsav Maharashtra
24. Fun at theme park
25. Let me go
26. Nani is sick
27. Separation
28. Truth
29. Neetu's Agony
30. Aftermath
31. Surprise
32. Star gazing and confession
33. Birthday special
34. Mission Ooty
35. Do or die, but never give up
36. Back to Mumbai
37. Take me as you want
38. Love at cafe
39. Punjab mei aapko swagat
40. Narazgi chodo
41. Red as tomato
42 - Mystery death investigation
43. Karwachauth
44. Kushnazeeb
45. On field investigation
46. Morning sickness
47. Forensic reports
48. Justice
49. Underarrest
50. Happy moments
51. Engagement
52. Rain dance and scoldings
53. Haat ka rangg
54. You and me? no, its Us :)
Epilogue 1

13. Karan vs nanu

1.9K 307 63
By santhiyasuresh

" Leave her right now you idiot, besharam ki hadd hoti hai champ "

He groaned pulling away hearing his dadu and she patted his chest to stop, he want to kiss her, keep kissing her till he feels satisfied which will not happen in the eternity. He pulled her against his chest and she felt safe, he wrapped his arms around her and she snuggled more panting. 

Karan " Shaadi karogi mujhse ?"

She was quiet, she didn't say anything  and kept gripping his shirt tight. 

Dadu came forward and Karan turned to face them with her in his arms, her eyes fell on Karan mother and she ran to her  calling " maaaa " 

Mumma k engulfed  her and anvi and Meenu was also with her , Karan came to her and wiped her tears which were falling on. 

Karan "I told you I hate this tears "

Teju " It's coming " she wiped her nose and he chuckled seeing her but soon glared ,he said " Don't think  I forgot that you were about to marry someone.. "

He signalled anvi and Meenu to take her inside.  The Aura of the three elder man who just entered scared everyone present there.  Dadu sat on the chair with his legs over one another and beside him Karan's Papa and Sitesh stood and Karan was behind them. 

Yash " I told you to not do anything stupid kalyan "

Nanu " and who are you to order me.."

Sitesh " who are we? We are her family and I m her father , who gave you the rights to force my daughter like this "

Nanu " we.. We didn't force, she.. She was okay with it and she is not your daughter " he scoffed at him

Karan said in his loud voice " Feed your lies to the dogs there , not us.. You fucking forced her , if she was okay with it, she wouldn't have kissed me you old man. "

He was right, no girl would kiss someone when she was okay with the marriage, Sitesh pulled Karan shirt

Sitesh " Uske baap yahi kade hai  nalayak,  chup kar ,hum baat karahe haina...you go inside and talk with her"

Karan sneered and went with Jake who followed him after saying  " I don't want to talk to her, she was sitting there with other man and I would not forget that for now "

Jake " not like , she is in love with you and neither you, so y you expect her to say no for this marraige  "

Karan rolled his eyes " So she would marry this bastard and I should see that ?"

Jake " phele ye bata.. Y can't you see her with other man "

Karan have no answer for that, the visual of her as a bride with other person was already killing him and he was furious, he don't know why but she is his, his to hate, his to love and his life for this janam

Jake " Aur tera enemy dhek, looks like he really loved  teju " he said looking at the groom who was frustrated

Karan " Shut uppp, she is mine "

Jake " just few minutes ago ,she was going to be  his "

Karan scoffed at him and walked somwhere to be alone while jake shook his head " You love her karan ,but you dont want to accept , soon you will realize "

Karan stood under the tree and looked at the watee stream which passes some calm to him. Only he knows how he was surviving from past 4 days.

After anvi informed him that teju went with her grand parents ,he was furious. He called om immediately who was at her place.

Om " Sir i was about to call you, Madame and her family is going somewhere and i m following him "

Karan " If you miss her , i will show you what military punishment is "

Om scaredly " no no... I will not "

He cut the call and om followed teju ,om was shocked when he came to know that she was Sitesh daughter,she was his God father daughter and from that time , she was his madame.

Karan was furious ,he was keeping a tab with om and so the traffic managemnt ,he was tracking her from the control room.

But unfortunately ,Om missed the car when it entered the rural space ,he was afraid but yet informed karan who  bashed  him left and right.

Karan felt helpless when he couldnt track her anymore ,his team searched for the nearby places from where she was  missed by om.

He himself drove to the place and searched for her like a mad bull.

On the other side, Sitesh was digging up nanu's history to find where could he prbly go as they travelled  by road in car only ,no air service .

Karan sat on the bench near a tea stall and his eyes fell on her news channel ,someone was there at her place , he remembered her furious eyes when she first met him.

Karan "where are you teju, y did you go with them, i told you i will deal him. Why didn't you trust me once " he was at the verge of losing, he knew his nanu well ,he knw he would blackmail her and make her do anything.

What will i do if you go away ? What will i say to sitesh uncle ? Wht wil i tell mumma if she asked me for you ? Where r u baby ?

He covered his face with his palm, his heart was beating fast ,he was feeling restless like she was in pain. He want her to be safe.

" Karan " he felt her calling him and with a determination to reach his girl ,he stood up and started the engine as the rest of team followed him.

He received a call from his uncle sitesh.

Karan  " mamu "

Sitesh " its durgapur, go there ,we r coming "

Karan drove fast as he could to cover the distance and reach the place. He walked the house after enquiring the people and when his eyes fell on her , a sigh of relief came to him which was soom replaced  with anger as he realize whats happening.

He was furious ,he cant see her with othr man and can never let her marry someone else. Thats it ,his last stroke of patience left when the groom took the mangalsutra. He marched towards them and claimed her as his infront of evryone. He waited for her to slap him  ,but nothing happened and her eyes reflected the same emotions as his and he could do anything to see that emotions in her eyes .

" Karan "  someone called him and he looked behind to see his mother , she siganlled him to come. He walked inside the house and saw nanu and dadu glaring at each other.

Sitesh was shouting at nanu and his dad was trying to control him. He had enough of this nonsense.

Karan " Enoughhhh "

He walked further inside , reputed people from the village was also present.

Karan " Ye kya tamasha hai, she is forced to marry that person and instead of doing what she likes ,you all are fighting over it . Agar usko shaadi nahi karni hai abhi..toh nahi hogi shaadi bas ..dont make me do things which you all will regret ? "

Nanu " ek ladki ka mandap pe aake shaadi tutna itna basa abshagun hota hai , tume zara se  bhi pata hai sab "

He walked towards nanu "Vahi ladki ka dil mei kitni dard horahe hai voh pata hai aapko ? She love you and you are taking advantage of it ? Even after whatever happend ,arent you satisfied seeing one life gone ,you want the same to happen with teja bcoz of your ego "

Nanu " shut up , irs all happening bcoz of  you and your family , phele mere beti ko cheenliya ab mere pouti ko ,mera jeena haram kardiya tum logo ne "

Karan " aapki pouti meri biwi banegi ,ispe aap kuch nahi karsakte "

Nanu " voh nahi chahti hai tujhe ..she dont love you "

Sitesh " aapne pucha kabhi voh kisko chahti hai  ?" he scoffed and the rest were quiet.

Nanu " ab puchke dheko , she will say no "

Sitesh " Puchke dheko " he was confident, he knew his daughter love karan which she havent realised yet and so karan.

Karan went inside to bring teju, meenu and anvi was with her . She have removed her jewels and was in that red golden  kanchivaram saree looking mesmerizing.

Karan " Out you both " he ordered and they followed his order and walked out rolling their eyes.

Teju stood up as he walked to her ,she couldnt digest that she kissed him ,infront of everyone , she felt the fear of losing him when he detached himself ,is this love ? She doesnt know. She was quiet  confused with everything and her thinking session was broken by him ,who lifted her chin to make her look at him.

Karan " Shaadi karogi mujhse ? " .

She was frozen , she thought she heard it wrong when he asked her for first time but hearing it from him again made her mind shut.

Karan " answer me teja "

Teju " y "

Karan " I dont know..i have no option now. I cant leave you with them ,they will definitely push you into something which you wont like "

Teju " y do u care about that karan "

Karan "  i dont know myself, i dont see myself accepting that i care for you ,may be bcoz my family love you. Something that will hurt you ,will hurt them as well and i dont want that "

Teju " Sound silly karan " she whispered when he leaned  to touch her forehead with his .

Karan " I so fucking want to kill him, how dare he call you his bride " he breathes anger over her face and she chuckled.

Teju "  you r changing the topic "

Karan " you are distracting me.." he said and she felt blood rushing to her cheeks and neck.

Teju " is this attraction ? "

Karan " i dont know "

Teju " y do u want this marraige, y should i  marry you and not anyone else  " she was serious to know the reason ,y does he care this much

Karan " bcoz you  belong to me and my family " he kissed her forehead .

He was not lieing ,she indeed belong to his family , this is the only way to keep her closer  to her father and felt the need to say her the truth of sitesh but its not his place to tell.

Karan " Now will you answer my question ?"he pushed the string of her hairs and she looked into his eyes .

Teju " Can i be honest ?"

He nodded and she continued
" When they told me that i m getting married ,i was blank ,i couldnt see myself becoming bride for someone else other than you. I dont know why..Its just few days since we met and i dont like you ,i hated your attitude but today ,i was shocked to realise that all i needed was you when i felt helpless, i was hoping that you would come and  when you detach to go away from me, for the first time in my life i had the fear of losing you and your family. I am trusting you karan ,please dont break it , nafrat nahi karsakte ab mei aapse"

He gulped  when she indirectly said yes to the marraige and the thing that she trusted him.

Karan " Teju "

Teju " bahar chale ?"

He nodded and both walked outside.
They both entered the living room and dadu asked teju to come forward.

Dadu " Teju, karan se shaadi manzoor hai aapko "

She was quiet for sometime and took a step back  when nanu came forward . Sitesh stood infrnt of her and she is noticing him for first time.

Sitesh " You wont threaten her now. Not when i am here "

She felt safe and comfortable hearing him and held his arms much to everyone shock and sitesh too.

Teju " Can i hold you like this "  she whispered and sitesh smiled patting her head  and taking her in side hug , he said " yes my girl ,you can always.."

Teju smiled " aap karan ki mamu hai ?"

Sitesh smiled ,how he wish to tell her that he is her father,but he know if he reveal the truth, nanu will manipulate her and make her against him now .

Sitesh nodded " aur apke baba jaise "
He said and she felt tears brimming in her eyes.

Teju " baba "

Sitesh turned to other side to hide his tears and karan was by his side immediately.

Dadu " teju "

Teju looked at  him and everyone ,her eyes looked at karan who was already looking at her and she knew what she have to say .

Manzoor hai dadu !

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa i hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story . So i hope you enjoyed the double update!

Thank you so much for all the love and support.

Santhiya suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 373 24
"Har lamha yun kal ko talash raha hai yeh dil, Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil, Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyu khamosh hai meri aankhe...
239K 31.6K 72
A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the love they had for each other, which made th...
23.6K 3.8K 25
A tale of innocent love ft Veer and Tara with our tejran cameo He doesn't know the meaning of love, until he saw her and that innocence captured his...
39.8K 2.9K 10
The two souls that destiny brought together had to part ways . What if their paths cross again ? What if even after wanting to reconcile , there's so...