𝐃𝐄𝐋 π‘πŽπ’π’πŽ 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀'...

Por xrk07x

Since most people can't get enough of The Del Rosso family... This book is dedicated to one shots/scenarios o... MΓ‘s

A/N
Fear
Labour
The First Night
Sick Days
Guilt
Midnight
Dramatic
Memories
Irresponsible
Bonding
Matteo's First Game
First Steps
Malyshka
Rage
First Street Race
Punishment
Rage |2|
Reyna's QuinceaΓ±era
Panic
Fight
Since Day One
Hurt
Scare
Relief
Hurt |2|
Boy Talk
Red
Alea & Theo
Argument
Stress
Tantrums
Regret
Comfort
Soft
Guests
Jealousy
Tease
Street Fight
Girls Day Out
Anxiety
Visitors
Cheering Up
Princess
Overprotective
Mine
Friends
Suitor
Injured
Little Boss
Went Wrong
Overprotective |2|
Fling
Make Up
Home Alone
Miserable
Miserable |2|
Jail
Grandparents
Lucky
Surprise
Lies
Angry
Shattered
Babysitters
Sensitive
Five Months
Ring
Flirt
Trauma
Struggle
Reassurance
Clingy
First Words
Vacation
Club
"I'm sorry"
Secret
Time Out
Valentine's Day
"Please?"
Injury
Divorce?
Jealous
Idiot
Tired
Gone
Scared
Dramatic
"Seriously?"
Remorse
Privacy?
"Oh"
Surprise
Postpartum
Caught
Perfect
Wrong Name
Date Night
Anger
Exhausted
Sick
Panic
Beautiful
Misunderstanding
Punishment
Cheated
Couch
Comfort
False-alarm
High
Nervous
Hypothetical
Nails
Announcement
Fake
Accent
Visit
Care
Christmas
Suffocating
Gentle
Attitude
Busy
Busy|2|
Jealous
Food Fight
Boyfriend?
Protective
Cravings
Breakdown
First Year
Mine
Tension
Quality Time
Hall Pass
Ignored
Crush
Halloween
Mad
Disrespect
Joke
Care
Big Party
Stressed
Aftercare
Arguing
Worried
Romantic

Nightmare

1.1K 28 1
Por xrk07x

smut 🔥
___________________________________

Today Ace and I decided to take the twins, who are three, out to dinner. I'm putting my lipstick in front of my vanity mirror when my son walks in with his toy car.

"Pretty Mamà." He says, standing beside me with a tiny grin on his face.

"Thank you, baby." I say softly, picking him up and sitting him on my lap.

I finish putting my lipstick on while he plays with his car and then run my hands through his thick curls.

"You need a haircut." I tell him, peppering his face with kisses that make him laugh uncontrollably.

He looks up at me and I brush his hair away from his eyes to see them better. "You cut it?" He asks.

"Of course."

We hear the door to the bedroom open and I turn my head to see my husband walking in. "Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yes." I reply, setting Matteo down and standing up.

"Matt, come here." Ace says to him and when he walks up to him he picks him up. "Mamà got lipstick on you."

"Where?" He asks, pushing his hair back.

"On your cheek." He replies, combing a hand through his hair. "Let's go wash it off."

"Okay."

"And Goddamn boy you need a haircut." Ace says, carrying him into the bathroom.

"Mamà gonna cut it." Matteo replies.

Their voices become muffled as they head inside the bathroom. While they're doing that, I decide to check up on Reyna. I think she's in her room doing God knows what.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing?" I ask, walking into the twins' room.

"I put my shoes on." She replies, standing up from the floor and showing off her shoes.

I kneel down and bring her into my arms. "Got them on the wrong feet though."

"Oh." She frowns.

"Come here," I let out a small laugh as I take her shoes off. "I'll help you."

While I'm putting Reyna's shoes on, Ace comes in with Matteo and sits him on the dresser. We're in the process of moving Matteo into a new room. Right now I'm still painting it and buying furniture for him. As soon as he's moved out, I'm gonna redecorate this room for my little girl.

Ace offered to help but he knows better than to mess with my flow. So instead, he's just been lifting all the furniture and shit into the rooms.

"Better?" Ace asks Matteo as soon as he places a cap backwards on his head.

"Yeah." He replies with a grin.

"What's with the hat?" I ask him, standing up from the floor and helping Reyna up.

"His hair was getting in the way." He says, placing our son back on the floor.

"You look so cute, mi amor." I coo, crouching down and cupping Matteo's cheeks. "The hats the same colour as your beautiful eyes."

"Thank you, Mamà." He says with a smile.

xXx

Once we have the twins dressed, we get them in their car seats. I'm already feeling exhausted because I had work earlier but I rather spend time with my family than sleep in. I do, however, need a recharge so as soon as Ace sits Matteo in his car seat I walk round to him and wrap my arms around his neck, stopping him in his tracks.

"You good?" He lets out a small laugh as his arms slowly come around my waist.

"Mhmm." I hum, running my fingers through the back of his hair as I go on my tiptoes to kiss his lips.

The second his lips touch mine, I feel all the fatigue leave my body within an instant. The way he kisses me with such tenderness has me melting against him.

Now, this is the best recharge ever.

He pulls away by a hair and cups my cheek as he brushes our noses together. "Pretty girl." He says softly, stroking my cheek.

I grin, bringing him in for another kiss because I just can't help myself. Slowly, he backs me up against the car door and deepens the kiss as he opens it. Then, he carefully sits me inside while keeping our lips connected.

Unfortunately, he breaks the kiss with a sweet pull. "Baby, we gotta go." He whispers against my lips.

"Just one more." I murmur, leaning up towards him.

"Papà, I'm hungry." Matteo whines from the backseat.

"Blame your Ma." He replies, leaving one last peck on to my lips before pulling away entirely and closing my door.

xXx

"How's the food, sweet girl?" Ace asks Reyna, crossing his arms and placing them on the table.

"Yummy." She replies, shoving another piece of chicken in her mouth.

"Looks like it." He replies, reaching across the table and wiping her mouth with a napkin.

I glance over at Matteo and see him staring out the window as he chews his food. "What're you looking at, Matt?" I ask him.

"The car." He replies, pointing at the McLaren in the parking lot.

Our son is quiet and tends to do just mind his business. He's not usually a troublemaker unlike Reyna. She's wild. Hence why he's always quiet whenever he eats because he always has something occupying him.

"They need boosters." I say to Ace.

"They don't have any." He replies.

"Can barely see them." I say, letting out a small giggle.

"It's fine," He sighs and drapes his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. "You know..." He starts off.

"Hmm?" I hum, taking a sip out of my water.

"I was thinking," He whispers in my ear and my breath hitches. "When we put the kids to bed, how about you finish what you started earlier?"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I mutter, smirking up at him.

"You have no idea," He breathes out, dropping his forehead down to mine. "I just can't get enough of you."

"Wait until we're home." I whisper, brushing my lips against his.

xXx

"Sweetheart, I know you're tired so just close your eyes." Ace says to Reyna, resting his temple against hers as he rocks her side to side.

Matteo's already down for the night but Reyna is fighting her sleep. Normally, we'd just let them fall asleep but our daughter is feeling a little clingy tonight.

A glare settles on her face as she whines and rubs her drowsy eyes. Ace lets out a long sigh and I smile when he glances over at me.

He sits down in the rocking chair in the corner of the room with Reyna on his lap. She lays her head on his chest and he gently runs his hand through her hair to soothe her to sleep.

Slowly rocking her, he gestures me over and when I reach he takes my hands in his. "I'm gonna put her down," He kisses the back of my hands and gives them a gentle tug so I bend down a little to his level. "Go wait for me on that bed. Naked." He whispers lowly and I pull back slightly to see the lust swirling inside in his emerald eyes.

"Mm. Come quick." I murmur, lighting kissing his lips.

He licks his lips and smirks up at me as he leans back against the chair. Stroking Reyna's hair, he watches me leave until I close the door behind me and head towards our room.

xXx

"Goddamn baby." I hear from the door and I turn my head to see Ace slowly walking up to where I'm laying down on our bed.

Maintaining eye contact with me, he unlatches his watch from around his wrist and places it on the nightstand. A smirk lazily drags across his lips as his primal eyes rake over my half naked body.

"So pretty." He mutters, undoing his necktie and unbuttoning the first few buttons of his shirt.

Heat creeps up to my cheeks at his comment as I reach up for his belt but he's quick to catch my wrists in his hand. "Not so fast." He rasps, "Come here."

He pulls me up from the bed and wraps an arm around my waist. Dipping his head down slightly, he presses his soft lips against mine in a fierce kiss. He bites my bottom lip and I gasp at the slight sting so he uses that opportunity to slip his tongue inside of my mouth.

His lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against my own. I could feel the soft tickle of his breath beneath my nose, fingers combing through his hair as we breathed each other in.

He lightly sucks on my tongue and I just about lose my mind. He drives me crazy. The taste of him. The smell of him. The feel of him. Everything.

Slowly breaking the kiss, I place my hands on his chest so he lays down. Once he does, I sit up against his torso and take my t-shirt off, exposing my bra to him.

Running his cold hands up my sides, he cups my breasts and squeezes them but before he can do anything else, I pin his wrists beside his head. He narrows his eyes at me and I smirk, leaning down until my lips brush against his.

"No touching," I say and feel his bulge brush against my clothed pussy. "Understand?"

"You're killing me." He rasps and groans when I take my bra off.

"Understand?" I ask again, raising an eyebrow.

His dick throbbed underneath me. He eventually sighs in defeat and nods his head.

"Good boy." I whisper, pecking his lips and taking my sweatpants along with my underwear off.

He balls his hands into fists and stares at my wet pussy with hungry eyes. Crawling up, I hover my cunt over his face and giggle, reaching a hand over to move and guide his head however I'd like.

Ace licks his lips, staring at my throbbing pussy with hungry eyes, "So wet." He murmurs, holding on to my hips as lowers me down on to his mouth.

I fist his hair when his cold tongue licks up my wet slit, "Ace." I moan, looking at him to find his eyes closed as he swirls his tongue around my clit.

He thrusts his tongue in and out of my pussy as I start to ride his face slowly. Each stroke of his tongue tugs on strings deep inside of my stomach. His deep groan vibrates against my pussy, sending a wave of pleasure to my stomach as I pick up my pace.

He flicked his tongue inside my pussy and ate it like it was his last fucking meal. Then, he thrusted his tongue in and out of it, swirling it around my hole a couple of times.

His nose lightly brushes against my clitoris which only adds to the pleasure I am feeling. Ace sucked on my clit hard, leaving red marks on it as my moans filled the room.

My pussy clenches around his tongue and with another loud moan, I came in his mouth. I slow down my pace as he licks me clean, making sure to get every last drop of my cunt.

I move away from him enough to see his stubble wet from my arousal along with his lips. The sight alone makes me wet all over again. Even seeing him laying beneath me with his eyes full of anticipation turns me on and I like having this control over him. Because he's mine. All of him.

"I love you." I say softly, cupping his cheeks.

"I love you." He whispers.

In response, I lean down and kiss his lips. A low groan escapes from the back of his throat when I roll my hips over his bulge. I smirk against his mouth and sink my teeth into his bottom lip then soothe the sting away with my tongue.

My hands roam down his chest and stop at his belt buckle. Undoing his belt, I slide his slacks off and slip my hands inside of his boxers.

A low groan leaves the back of his throat when I slowly wrap my hands around his hard dick. He squeezes my hips and I keep eye contact as I stroke his cock.

I silently watch him and tilt my head with a smirk, hearing the deep rasp in his voice. His mouth parts slightly when I run my thumb over his slit and he jerks from beneath me. That's how I know he's close so I pick up my pace until he cums.

"Fuck." He groans.

The grip on my hips tighten when I run his tip along my wet folds and I catch his eyes as I slowly sink myself onto his hard dick.

We groan in sync and my eyes roll back at the feeling of his thick cock sliding in and out of my drenched pussy with each firm stroke.

With my palms on his chest, I rotate along his dick, lifting and rocking. The dragging, tickling strokes are unreal.

The little shocks of electricity, the panting sounds of our breaths, everything centers around where we're joined.

He raises his head, watching me intensely. "Ride it."

I do, willingly and with abandon.

I let loose, lifting my arms behind my head, closing my eyes, and circling my hips. When I bounce, my breasts sway and the bed frame creaks. When I bear down and rock, my clit catches fire.

I could cum like this. With his thick cock inside of me.

"Fuck." I say hoarsely, rolling my hips against his.

"You feel so good." His dick twitches inside of me and I know he's close.

He wraps his arms around my waist tightly, pulling me closer to him.

"Cum." I moan, dropping my forehead down to his and staring at him with teary eyes.

He tangles his hand through my hair and tightens his grip around me until a dark groan escapes the back of his throat. Then, he suddenly flips me over on to my back and pins me beneath him. With each hard thrust of his hips I feel myself grow closer to the edge.

I don't even get the chance to catch my breath when he wraps a firm hand around my throat and fucks me like a man starved. He knocks the very air from my lungs and I let out a scream of pleasure, feeling his thick cock pump in and out of me at a ruthless pace.

"You're mine," He rasps, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Say it."

"I'm yours." I moan, writhing beneath him.

"That's a good girl."

Leaning up, he pushes his dick deeper inside of me and he wraps his hand around my throat. Nothing else fucking matters but the feeling of this man's cock pressing against the walls of my pussy.

Eventually, he stays inside of me instead of pulling in and out. He maintains a steady contact and friction with my walls as his cock rubs deep inside of me. The tension builds and builds until everything releases.

White blurs my vision as I cum around his cock with a loud cry. I tremble as the aftermath of my orgasm shakes through me. That doesn't stop him. Instead he fucks me into the mattress harder. His breathing gets heavier and his hand comes around my throat.

"Fuck, River," He groans as his movements become slightly sloppy which means he's close to coming. "Take it like a good girl."

"Please Ace." I whimper, feeling the pleasure start to overstimulate me. Tears pour down my cheeks and my vision becomes blurry but fuck his cock feels so good inside me.

His movements grow jerkier and his pants become heavier. I feel his dick twitch inside of me but before he can cum, there's a knock at the door.

We freeze, shooting our gazes towards the door and then back at each other.

"Mamà! Papà!" The twins small voices ring through the other side of the door.

"Ace." I gasp when he slowly slides his cock in and out of me. With his pace like this I can feel every inch of him and fuck it feels so good.

He leans his forehead against mine and I wrap my legs around his waist. "Shh." He whispers against my lips.

He holds onto me tighter and with one last thrust of his hips, he cums inside me with a groan. I whimper when he pulls out of me and places a soft kiss on the bridge of my nose.

"Mamà! Papà!" We hear the twins call out to us again and we finally pull away.

"Come here." Ace murmurs, picking me up from the bed and heading towards the bathroom. He runs me a nice warm bath and places a light kiss on my lips. "You'll be okay?"

"Yeah," I nod my head. "Go get the kids."

I watch him put on a pair of sweatpants before tending to the twins.

xXx

By the time I finished my bath, Ace changed the bedsheets, put the TV on for the twins while he showered in the other bathroom, and came back to comfort them. They had a nightmare apparently.

Stepping into our room, I see the twins lying on our bed with Ace between them. He's leaning on his forearms with each of his hands beneath the twins' head as he listens to their rambling.

"It's okay," Ace whispers to them, kissing each of their cheeks. "I'm here now. Go to sleep."

When the twins see me, they wordlessly lift their arms up towards me so I settle into bed and embrace them tightly into my arms. I rock them from side to side and kiss the tops of their heads as their eyes slowly start to close.

Ace stands up from the bed and throws the blanket over us then kisses each of our foreheads goodnight before he turns the lights off.

thank you for the suggestion! <3

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

1.1M 21.9K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...
95.8K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
13.1K 325 6
"Your eyes are so beautiful, mia cara. I'll like you to keep them open as I take what's mine."- Zaviero De Santis, The Sinner. *** Zaviero They call...
278K 10K 32
BOOK 2 β€’Β°β€’mature contentβ€’Β°β€’ (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) Esposito's finally living a safe and happy life ever since Jace and Augustine is dead. But no one a...